May 15 - ‘I’ll never vote for him again!’ Angry farmers pushed to the BRINK by Trump

most viewed right now
+129  88
256 comments @misc
most viewed right now
+33  72
59 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '05        #1
1405 page views
62 comments

phantomnation 3252 heat pts3252
space
space
$11,581 | Props total: 51551 51551
May 15 - ‘I’ll never vote for him again!’ Angry farmers pushed to the BRINK by Trump

Farmers in Iowa told CNN this week that President Donald Trump’s trade war with China is pushing them to the brink — and some said they regretted voting for him in 2016 given what his policies have done to their livelihoods.

Iowa farmer Larry Angler, for instance, told CNN that Trump’s trade war combined with recent flooding mean that he and his family stand to lose more than $100,000 this year alone.
When asked if he voted for Trump in 2016, Angler replied, “I did — I’ll never vote for him again!”

Fellow Iowa farmer Robert Ewoldt, meanwhile, told CNN that he’s had to take a second job as a nighttime truck driver just to keep his farm in business.

“That’s what’s keeping this farm going,” he said.
When asked if he regretted his vote for Trump in 2016, Ewoldt hesitated before admitting, “Yes.”

And Iowa farmer Greg Beaman told CNN that he’s grown impatient waiting for Trump’s purported deal-making skills to produce a trade agreement with China that would give American farmers access to the world’s largest market again.

“He better hurry up and start producing a little bit,” he said. “Because so far, what I’m seeing, this negotiation has not panned out.”
+15   

62 comments for "May 15 - ‘I’ll never vote for him again!’ Angry farmers pushed to the BRINK by Trump"

2 weeks ago '18        #2
Bwonder 
space
space
$24 | Props total: 196 196

Say that now but come 2020 they going to vote for him all over again...... Cut nose off in spite of face right?
+33   

2 weeks ago '13        #3
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
$10,587 | Props total: 22527 22527
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #4
tdnupe3 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,452 | Props total: 29825 29825
 Bwonder said

Say that now but come 2020 they going to vote for him all over again...... Cut nose off in spite of face right?
I don't know man. I know a lot of people that voted for him this last go round that aren't even considering voting for him. Most of them still want to vote, but they said that they are going to write in a candidate or vote for a 3rd party candidate. They said that they can't bring themselves to vote for a democrat, but that they aren't voting for trump.

You see the only people still supportig him on here are russians and trolls (or paid russian trolls).
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
br82186 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 5754 5754
 tdnupe3 said
I don't know man. I know a lot of people that voted for him this last go round that aren't even considering voting for him. Most of them still want to vote, but they said that they are going to write in a candidate or vote for a 3rd party candidate. They said that they can't bring themselves to vote for a democrat, but that they aren't voting for trump.

You see the only people still supportig him on here are russians and trolls (or paid russian trolls).
You're essentially still voting for Trump.
+16   

2 weeks ago '07        #6
iswerve 193 heat pts193
space
space
$6,862 | Props total: 13329 13329
 tdnupe3 said
Most of them still want to vote, but they said that they are going to write in a candidate or vote for a 3rd party candidate.
Well they might as well just go ahead and vote for him again, cuz essentially thats what that write-in/3rd party candidate ish does
+7   

2 weeks ago '19        #7
Hotep11 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$541 | Props total: 439 439
 tdnupe3 said

hahah TDS is real in this post.

2 weeks ago '08        #8
tdnupe3 17 heat pts17
space
space
 br82186 said
You're essentially still voting for Trump.
 iswerve said
Well they might as well just go ahead and vote for him again, cuz essentially thats what that write-in/3rd party candidate ish does
Not true at all. If republicans write in candidates or vote for a 3rd party candidate, how is that a vote FOR trump? If a democrat or independent did it, then I would agree with you guys, but I think you've got it backwards.

I know a lot of republicans that can't stand trump and aren't going to vote for HIM, but they are still voting republican for most other things on the ballot.

+7   

2 weeks ago '06        #9
Skateboard T 52 heat pts52
space
space
$25,812 | Props total: 41229 41229
 Bwonder said

Nah last time was a gamble that didn’t pay off, they ain’t gonna make the same bad bet two times in a row.

2 weeks ago '08        #10
M 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,024 | Props total: 10685 10685
No pity from me, let them deal with the consequences of their vote. I didn't vote for the fu*ker and I have to deal with it.

They all knew who trump was before the election, they just didn't care because they thought he'd only mistreat women and minorities
+30   

2 weeks ago '18        #11
ChrisPartlowFro 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,969 | Props total: 5300 5300
 Hotep11 said
hahah TDS is real in this post.
Whatever Stormfront troll.

What the fu*k kinda name is Hotep11?
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #12
Hotep11 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$541 | Props total: 439 439
 ChrisPartlowFro said
Whatever Stormfront troll.

What the fu*k kinda name is Hotep11?
I come in Peace & lucky #11

excellent comeback tho, you sure got me

2 weeks ago '10        #13
Bandito 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$8,397 | Props total: 19787 19787
 M said
No pity from me, let them deal with the consequences of their vote. I didn't vote for the fu*ker and I have to deal with it.

They all knew who trump was before the election, they just didn't care because they thought he'd only mistreat women and minorities
He's hurting the wrong people

- trump followers
+14   

2 weeks ago '07        #14
iswerve 193 heat pts193
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Nah last time was a gamble that didn’t pay off, they ain’t gonna make the same bad bet two times in a row.
you really have that much faith in w
[spoiler - click to view]

people?
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #15
iswerve 193 heat pts193
space
space
 tdnupe3 said
Not true at all. If republicans write in candidates or vote for a 3rd party candidate, how is that a vote FOR trump? If a democrat or independent did it, then I would agree with you guys, but I think you've got it backwards.

I know a lot of republicans that can't stand trump and aren't going to vote for HIM, but they are still voting republican for most other things on the ballot.

true he said he knows alot of people that voted for him, i a*sumed it was disgruntled clinton haters, bernie bros and republicans and independents.

if those same lot do the same write in ish again, then we're getting the exact same result
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #16
HUDA2daF 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,333 | Props total: 15333 15333
"I can't bring myself to vote for a democrat"

Whenever I hear that tells me everything I need to know about that person
+18   

2 weeks ago '18        #17
DUCEDUCE 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 11418 11418
fu*k em all.
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #18
Skateboard T 52 heat pts52
space
space
$25,812 | Props total: 41229 41229
 iswerve said
you really have that much faith in w
[spoiler - click to view]

people?
Lol I am one, and they let me down A LOT, don’t get me wrong. But I do think that 2016 was unique and had the two most unlikeable candidates that any of us had ever seen in our lives. between Clinton and Trump some people went with the devil they knew, some went with the devil they didn’t. I think Trump stans are really downplaying how sick and tired moderates and independents are of having such an objectively bad person in the WH.

Yeah there are going to be GOP and Trump faithful who still vote for him because they’re more anti-democrat than they are pro-American. But I think of the voters who will ultimately decide 2020, many will be people who said “fu*k it what’s the worst that can happen?” in 2016. Those people are looking at what happened and are ready to admit it didn’t pan out and want something different. Even if they do third party or abstain it’ll ultimately wind up hurting his numbers.

But I do truly believe a lot will embrace the right democrat. One of the main reasons is that I think some of the more popular democrats are embracing populism. People like Sanders and Warren are able to be nationalistic without being racist or xenophobic and I think that has, and will continue to resonate with blue collar voters.
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #19
six5TheStudio 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$577 | Props total: 1306 1306
 M said

Super underrated post
+4   

2 weeks ago '08        #20
tdnupe3 17 heat pts17
space
space
 M said

Most honest and real post in the thread.

+6   

2 weeks ago '12        #21
kej718 294 heat pts294
space
space
space
$5,156 | Props total: 6239 6239
Doesn't really matter the damage is done. He might go the typical Republican route and start another war to stay in office.

They may not vote for him, but that doesn't mean they will vote for the other side.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #22
quarter 128 heat pts128
space
space
$1,527 | Props total: 3837 3837
Says some guy on CNN LMAO

2 weeks ago '13        #23
jae dub 336 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,440 | Props total: 3143 3143
They'll be back on the bandwagon once the campaign rally come to town and the ads run about minorities and illegals receiving welfare and other benefits....then they'll get to singing their favorite hit songs such as "not my taxes" and who can forget the always popular "moochers on welfare"

Even though they been getting welfare I mean subsidies this entire time
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #24
iswerve 193 heat pts193
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Lol I am one, and they let me down A LOT, don’t get me wrong. But I do think that 2016 was unique and had the two most unlikeable candidates that any of us had ever seen in our lives. between Clinton and Trump some people went with the devil they knew, some went with the devil they didn’t. I think Trump stans are really downplaying how sick and tired moderates and independents are of having such an objectively bad person in the WH.

Yeah there are going to be GOP and Trump faithful who still vote for him because they’re more anti-democrat than they are pro-American. But I think of the voters who will ultimately decide 2020, many will be people who said “fu*k it what’s the worst that can happen?” in 2016. Those people are looking at what happened and are ready to admit it didn’t pan out and want something different. Even if they do third party or abstain it’ll ultimately wind up hurting his numbers.

But I do truly believe a lot will embrace the right democrat. One of the main reasons is that I think some of the more popular democrats are embracing populism. People like Sanders and Warren are able to be nationalistic without being racist or xenophobic and I think that has, and will continue to resonate with blue collar voters.
oh lol, its all good brother. but as a black person, 2016 just re-emphasized the suspicions and distrust we've had to deal with for so long, we're always encouraged to give the benefit of the doubt....

next year is so pivotal, if its a repeat.....maaaaan.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #25
WDMC 
space
space
$515 | Props total: 1871 1871
fu*k em
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+71online now  39
Jamie Foxx Breaks Character – Live In Front Of A Studio Audience
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside What would you do with 200k cash?
62 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  20
Image(s) inside May 24 - There's a new stamp that lets u legally transform $20 bill w ..
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+27online now  11
Image(s) inside Scottie Beam QUITS Joe Budden & Diddy Show "STATE OF THE CULTURE" & Go..
140 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy