Lil Waynes Flow Life sentence and some change

most viewed right now
+36  71
64 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #1
1690 page views
31 comments

Chozen Ones 26 heat pts26
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 10060 10060
Lil Waynes Flow Life sentence and some change

Widner “Flow” Degruy was sentenced Tuesday (May 14) to life in prison in the 2015 double murder of brothers Kendred and Kendrick Bishop in New Orleans East.

Degruy, 27, was convicted April 8 of two counts of second-degree murder and conspiracy to commit second-degree murder. A jury deliberated about 1 ˝ hours before convicting Degruy, a rapper signed to Lil Wayne’s Young Money record label, in 11-1 verdicts.

He pleaded guilty earlier to obstruction of justice and conspiracy to obstruct justice in the case.

In an impact statement read before Criminal District Judge Tracey Flemings-Davillier handed down Degruy’s sentence, the brothers’ mother, Sherry Strauss, said her children were her “everything.”

Assistant District Attorney Irena Zajickova read the statement on Strauss’ behalf as she sat in the gallery of the courtroom.

“In the beginning, I hated you,” Strauss wrote. “I considered you a monster. Today, I no longer hate you. I feel sorry for you.”

The Bishop brothers – 18-year-old Kendred, who went by the name Kirby, and 22-year-old Kendrick, a rap artist signed to Degruy’s record label who performed as MuddyCupBuddy – were gunned down inside a black Kia sedan in the 4800 block of Bright Drive around 5:45 a.m. on May 25, 2015.

Prosecutors said Degruy k*lled the brothers in retaliation because he thought they stole $8,000 and two guns from his girlfriend’s car a week earlier. Degruy said that wasn’t true, and told the jury his co-defendant was the one who had a problem with Kendred Bishop.

Degruy pinned the murders on Jonathan Evans and Evans’ now deceased cousin. Evans cooperated with law enforcement and testified against Degruy, and received a 20-year sentence for his role in the shooting.

Degruy’s phone was at the crime scene, and a*sistant District Attorney Alex Calenda said in closing arguments that piece of evidence “started the snowball effect” that eventually led police to name him a suspect.

A New Orleans police officer’s body worn camera recorded a frantic Degruy screaming, “Sir, that’s my (expletive) phone right there,” on the perimeter of yellow crime tape at the homicide scene.

Strauss said in her victim impact statement she was glad Degruy left his phone at the scene, and she was glad the jury saw through his lies. She called him a “sloppy murderer,” and said she was glad her family received justice.

Weeks before his trial on second-degree murder charges, Degruy pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice and conspiracy to obstruct justice in the case. He told the jury he lied to police when he didn’t tell them what he knew about the Bishop brothers’ murders.

Flemings-Davillier sentenced Degruy to life without benefit of parole on each of the second-degree murder charges, and to 30 years in prison for conspiracy to commit murder. She gave him 40 years for obstruction of justice, and 30 years for conspiracy to obstruct justice.

She ordered the sentences to run concurrent and gave him credit for time served.

Degruy wore an orange jumpsuit in court, and appeared agitated and upset. As Zajickova began to read Strauss’ statement, Degruy wiped a stack of papers off a sheriff deputy’s desk, knocking them to the floor.

The deputies took him away, but quickly brought him back after the attorneys objected.

Calenda said he wanted Degruy in court to hear from the Bishop brothers’ family. Defense attorney C. Gary Wainwright said Degruy was required to be present for his sentencing hearing.

Wainwright filed a notice of Degruy’s intent to appeal his conviction prior to sentencing.

Prosecutors on Tuesday also dismissed two charges against Degruy related to introducing contraband into the Orleans Justice Center.

visit this link https://www.nola.com/crim .. le-murder.html

Last edited by Chozen Ones; 05-14-2019 at 09:21 PM..

31 comments for "Lil Waynes Flow Life sentence and some change"

2 weeks ago '17        #2
PROV 234 heat pts234
space
space
$14,152 | Props total: 41796 41796
OP doesn't care about lil Wayne's Glock carrier enough to add any original commentary sheesh
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #3
6Fraud 197 heat pts197
space
space
$11,270 | Props total: 24799 24799
Way to throw away your life stupid n*gga they weren’t worth your opportunity

And k*lling them yourself when you one foot in the door.. drop the bag bruh
+6   

2 weeks ago '14        #4
Blazeyy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,185 | Props total: 14790 14790
i wonder if he woulda got away with it if he just said fu*k the phone and let them come to him

they don't seem to want to put up cameras in the most criminal areas and the locals are scared to talk so it's rare hood murder ever gets sentenced
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #5
Norfolk 
space
space
space
$89 | Props total: 347 347
 Blazeyy said
i wonder if he woulda got away with it if he just said fu*k the phone and let them come to him

they don't seem to want to put up cameras in the most criminal areas and the locals are scared to talk so it's rare hood murder ever gets sentenced
could have but the phone probably fu*ked him either way plus he tried to snitch on his homie and he snitched back
+5   

2 weeks ago '14        #6
G.W. 265 heat pts265
space
space
$25,049 | Props total: 47034 47034
Lil Wayne’s Flow?
+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
Chozen Ones 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
 Blazeyy said

The case didn't go to trial until recently because the police couldn't find the weapon, which Flow had given to his mother and she had hidden from the police. She was eventually charged and pleaded guilty to being an accessory after the fact. She agreed to testify against her son.

2 weeks ago '06        #8
new2hiphop 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,851 | Props total: 36219 36219
Op is a known fuk nicca

As for flow he had his mom bout to go to jail for his body cuz of hiding guns. Smh. He was dumb af but Wayne should have looked out for him period.
Buy your artist a loft instead of buying your self a Bugatti u never drive.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #9
Chozen Ones 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
 new2hiphop said
Op is a known fuk nicca

As for flow he had his mom bout to go to jail for his body cuz of hiding guns. Smh. He was dumb af but Wayne should have looked out for him period.
Buy your artist a loft instead of buying your self a Bugatti u never drive.
U a f*ggit.

Just cuz u went into hidden don’t make u not a f*ggit

2 weeks ago '18        #10
LILHAITIBABYYY 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 2592 2592
Streets is a myth. These two n*ggas snitched on each other. Mother snitched on her son. n*ggas gotta wake up smh.
+17   

2 weeks ago '06        #11
new2hiphop 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,851 | Props total: 36219 36219
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
Streets is a myth. These two n*ggas snitched on each other. Mother snitched on her son. n*ggas gotta wake up smh.
Cold game
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #12
HaterVision 22 heat pts22
space
space
$271 | Props total: 1146 1146
I hope it was over $8,000 and some fu*king guns.

2 weeks ago '18        #13
LILHAITIBABYYY 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 2592 2592
 new2hiphop said
Cold game
We gotta do better

2 weeks ago '15        #14
AmillionMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,750 | Props total: 8209 8209
Left his phone at the scene? These niccas plan everything out except for the plan! See with the Melly dude. You shoulda known they tracking phones and phones got gps. Tracking since about 7 years ago. Leave yo phone at home or over your BM house and do the crime alone!
+13   

2 weeks ago '18        #15
ddeeeezzee 
space
space
space
$26 | Props total: 37 37
This n*gga had a crazy buzz out here in New Orleans too smh.

But he still would’ve got caught without trying to retrieve the phone. If y’all check the internet, there’s surveillance with him running and the other guy walking away holding a choppa down the street from the scene
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #16
chef12 83 heat pts83
space
space
$8,309 | Props total: 24216 24216
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
I’d let my mom snitch on me too if she got caught up trying to save my a*s
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #17
Youngshinebox 133 heat pts133
space
space
$4,754 | Props total: 20459 20459
Why wouldn’t he or his mom just ditch the gun entirely? Dude a*sociated to Wayne, he can get ANOTHER gun smh

Over some measly money too? Man this is all bad
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #18
Jayson89 
space
space
space
$2 | Props total: 2 2
I remember this case. I thought homie walked cus of some weird laws in nola smh
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #19
Two 40 Shorty 33 heat pts33
space
space
$6,147 | Props total: 20104 20104
n*gga finna get his booty spread for life over $8,000
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #20
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,338 | Props total: 10459 10459
You k*ll your homeboys over 8 bands and 2 guns? Receive life at 27? Smh sad sh*t all the way around. That n*gga mind was gone. RIP to the victims
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #21
mrwoods2 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,209 | Props total: 6321 6321
Damn

2 weeks ago '16        #22
MacFrugal 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 1724 1724
 Blazeyy said

Nah there was home security footage of them walking down the street less than a block from the
murder scene carrying an AK, and liquor store footage of them in the same outfits minutes later

Last edited by MacFrugal; 05-15-2019 at 06:32 AM..

2 weeks ago '07        #23
six1twan 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 770 770
I swear n*ggas retarded

2 weeks ago '15        #24
6Fraud 197 heat pts197
space
space
$11,270 | Props total: 24799 24799
When ratting goes wrong

2 weeks ago '15        #25
chasepayper 
space
space
space
$642 | Props total: 2057 2057
 6Fraud said
When ratting goes wrong

Damn that entire ig page just got removed as i was going through it.

Home      

most viewed right now
+18online now  30
Image(s) inside May 24 - There's a new stamp that lets u legally transform $20 bill w ..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside What would you do with 200k cash?
63 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+73online now  22
Jamie Foxx Breaks Character – Live In Front Of A Studio Audience
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+44online now  13
90s Sitcom “Martin” Makes its Way to the Air Max 98