David Icke shares his thoughts on 5G Technology

most viewed right now
+123  97
233 comments @misc
most viewed right now
+30  82
48 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '04        #1
1184 page views
63 comments

Exs 442 heat pts442
space
space
$13,196 | Props total: 30063 30063
David Icke shares his thoughts on 5G Technology

+8   

63 comments for "David Icke shares his thoughts on 5G Technology"

2 weeks ago '05        #2
autoraptronix 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,239 | Props total: 1146 1146
It's not really deniable at this point that it's a weapons system. That is why its rollout is being mandated, with no long term health safety testing, and is being targeted globally with a huge satellite network of at least 12,000 satellites covering the globe in 5G.

5G will allow the government to create something like in the movie Deja Vu, able to accurately model the past and in real time. This is also what they mean by end of anonymity. They will be able to "observe" any past (and future) actions recorded using this system, and using AI, alter behavior to control people and outcomes. This capability already allegedly exists to some extent.

[video - click to view]

Its weapons capabilities (combined with AI) are along the lines of the movie Cell:

[video - click to view]

Combine this with FCC leting SpaceX roll out 12,000 Internet satellites to cover the globe in 5G and you start seeing they are rushing to deploy a weapons system:

Alleged Trump administration docs show military weapons a 5G concern

Alleged Trump administration docs show military weapons a 5G concern.
Saying China is poised to become the global leader in 5G and AI, the US government has suggested mandating 5G standards to protect its physical and virtual borders, as well as working with allies to deploy 5G in developing nations, according to documents Axios reported as being prepared by a senior US government official.

According to the PowerPoint presentation and accompanying memo titled "Secure 5G: The Eisenhower National Highway System for the Information Age", which Axios said were produced by a "senior national security council official", the United States must build a centralised 5G network over the next three years due to the rising dominance of China.

5G will form both a "defensive perimeter" protecting US information against cyber attacks or involvement by malicious state actors while also enabling the use of data-intensive physical weaponry, the alleged government memo says.

It adds that currently, even the US Department of Defense (DoD) is "unprepared for the information age".

"The vaunted F-35 is incapable of being used to its full potential, because the data rates on our current networks preclude the full use of its data collection. Soon it will be joined by other advanced aircraft that are similarly data monsters," the alleged memo states, referring to America's latest problematic f*ghter jet.

The 5G network should also be built with "active defence" as a concern, the alleged memo adds.

"As we learned in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the first step in a*serting control over chaos is to take away anonymity. A network that identifies the adversary and responds to attack is [a] fundamental requirement of the information age," it says.
-
Pointing to former President Dwight D Eisenhower's interstate and President John F Kennedy's space program as examples of "inspired leadership" by the US, the alleged government slide deck says the nation must take the 4G-5G move as an "opportunity to build it securely ... Otherwise, China will win politically, economically, militarily".
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
RubbahBandMane 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 3105 3105
Just bought this book from David Icke. Dude is smart and has been putting out knowledge for decades. And he's not lying about 5G frequencies being used as non-lethal weapons on crowds. My job made us do a Computer Based Training course about it.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by RubbahBandMane; 05-14-2019 at 10:44 PM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
LazyLeg 
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 3622 3622
Is the world still ruled by the reptilian elite?
+7   

2 weeks ago '07        #5
Damagegadget 495 heat pts495
space
space
$40,189 | Props total: 26559 26559
This is the culprit of why people hate theorist of conspiracies
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #6
Daptism 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,001 | Props total: 26735 26735
Isn't he that wack job that believes in lizard people?
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #7
Exs 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
 LazyLeg said
Is the world still ruled by the reptilian elite?
 Daptism said
Isn't he that wack job that believes in lizard people?
most modern conspiracy theorists get wrongly labeled by the crowd based on what they get wrong. Alex Jones, David Icke, Joe Rogan. Owen Benjamin to a certain degree...

You can be wrong as a human being and still be right more often than not.

Imagine a world where YOU personally got criticized and analyzed for everything you got wrong. You, commonfolk. sh*t would get ugly real quick.

At the end of the day. I can watch this video on 5G and get more information from that 10 minutes than anything y'all have provided this world in recent memory. That's enough for me to side with David Icke over the bystanders.
+9   

2 weeks ago '14        #8
Daptism 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Exs said
most modern conspiracy theorists get wrongly labeled by the crowd based on what they get wrong. Alex Jones, David Icke, Joe Rogan. Owen Benjamin to a certain degree...

You can be wrong as a human being and still be right more often than not.

Imagine a world where YOU personally got criticized and analyzed for everything you got wrong. You, commonfolk. sh*t would get ugly real quick.

At the end of the day. I can watch this video on 5G and get more information from that 10 minutes than anything y'all have provided this world in recent memory. That's enough for me to side with David Icke over the bystanders.
Wow that was powerful.....if only it came from someone who didn't get freaked out from seeing their reflection in their eyes.

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '04        #9
Exs 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
 Daptism said
Wow that was powerful.....if only it came from someone who didn't get freaked out from seeing their reflection in their eyes.

[pic - click to view]

something I'd never noticed before had me intrigued this morning. Isn't that how it works? If you don't know something and you experience it; without google at your side; without alexa giving you a rundown.... your brain has to figure it out on its own.

nice try knocking me for having a genuine interest in why I saw my FULL reflection through the lens of my eye a 1/2 inch from the mirror but I'm okay with that being something that I didn't have an explanation for on the spot.

Again.

What fascinates you? What are you presenting to the world that is more interesting than what David Icke is talking about or what I talk about?

i'm guessing not much but im sure you have a funny gif on deck for your next response.
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #10
Daptism 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Exs said
something I'd never noticed before had me intrigued this morning. Isn't that how it works? If you don't know something and you experience it; without google at your side; without alexa giving you a rundown.... your brain has to figure it out on its own.

nice try knocking me for having a genuine interest in why I saw my FULL reflection through the lens of my eye a 1/2 inch from the mirror but I'm okay with that being something that I didn't have an explanation for on the spot.

Again.

What fascinates you? What are you presenting to the world that is more interesting than what David Icke is talking about or what I talk about?

i'm guessing not much but im sure you have a funny gif on deck for your next response.
If you never noticed something you should have figured out growing up and that is it taught in school then I don't know wtf to tell you. You peddling this bullsh*t artist and saying you found something profound is utterly ridiculous.

What fascinates me? People having eye popping revelations about common sense sh*t.

2 weeks ago '04        #11
Exs 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
 Daptism said
If you never noticed something you should have figured out growing up and that is it taught in school then I don't know wtf to tell you. You peddling this bullsh*t artist and saying you found something profound is utterly ridiculous.

What fascinates me? People having eye popping revelations about common sense sh*t.
Peddling a bullsh*t artist?

I posted a video about David Icke shedding some light on 5G from his point of view. What you would like for me to do is what? Not post it? and then what? Accept that there's nothing wrong with 5G? and then what? not speak on things that I find have ulterior motivation? and then what? regress to your level of complacency and sheepishness? ok. consider it done.

I'll be real candid here for a minute. When I speak with you (and its only been 30 mins) I feel like I'm talking to a robot. I can't see a person on the other end of the conversation and I have this same back and forth with 2-3 of your type weekly on here.

I can't hate on it too much. You're a zombified puppet more or less. I offer the floor to you to tell me what you're doing that exempts you from being labeled as just another bystander robot and you're right back to petty high school comebacks about a very recent post I made that you found dumb..... ok.... what else?

I want to help but if you focus on the dumb sh*t it's hard to do.

Last edited by Exs; 05-15-2019 at 10:10 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #12
space
space
@ you've been stalking me for 2 years now. I'm not interested girl please get you some business

2 weeks ago '18        #13
space
space
 Exs said

I posted a video about David Icke shedding some light on 5G from his point of view. What you would like for me to do is what? Not post it? and then what? Accept that there's nothing wrong with 5G? and then what? not speak on things that I find have ulterior motivation? and then what? regress to your level of complacency and sheepishness? ok. consider it done.

I'll be real candid here for a minute. When I speak with you (and its only been 30 mins) I feel like I'm talking to a robot. I can't see a person on the other end of the conversation and I have this same back and forth with 2-3 of your type weekly on here.

I can't hate on it too much. You're a zombified puppet more or less. I offer the floor to you to tell me what you're doing that exempts you from being labeled as just another bystander robot and you're right back to petty high school comebacks about a very recent post I made that you found dumb..... ok.... what else?

Bro I've just to the realization that people want to be fools and there's not anything that we can do about it. I appreciate this post because in those ten minutes he put together something that I've been curious about for the last couple of years. And even with me telling them that I had to do TRAINING on my job about this..they come in like "Uhh duhh is this the lizard people guy?"

People are idiots especially the average American
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #14
Exs 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
 RubbahBandMane said
Bro I've just to the realization that people want to be fools and there's not anything that we can do about it. I appreciate this post because in those ten minutes he put together something that I've been curious about for the last couple of years. And even with me telling them that I had to do TRAINING on my job about this..they come in like "Uhh duhh is this the lizard people guy?"

People are idiots especially the average American
for sure.... but we have to share air and space with these people so if I have to endure something that I feel is trying to get in the way of my movement and progress then me being who I am I'm not gonna just trash it and try to k*ll it I'm gonna want to help it.

I don't think they all WANT to be fools; I feel as if many have had no option but to be fools and they get in their own way a lot of the time too.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #15
prexero 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$952 | Props total: 855 855
 autoraptronix said
It's not really deniable at this point that it's a weapons system. That is why its rollout is being mandated, with no long term health safety testing, and is being targeted globally with a huge satellite network of at least 12,000 satellites covering the globe in 5G.

5G will allow the government to create something like in the movie Deja Vu, able to accurately model the past and in real time. This is also what they mean by end of anonymity. They will be able to "observe" any past (and future) actions recorded using this system, and using AI, alter behavior to control people and outcomes. This capability already allegedly exists to some extent.

Its weapons capabilities (combined with AI) are along the lines of the movie Cell:

Combine this with FCC leting SpaceX roll out 12,000 Internet satellites to cover the globe in 5G and you start seeing they are rushing to deploy a weapons system:

Saying China is poised to become the global leader in 5G and AI, the US government has suggested mandating 5G standards to protect its physical and virtual borders, as well as working with allies to deploy 5G in developing nations, according to documents Axios reported as being prepared by a senior US government official.

According to the PowerPoint presentation and accompanying memo titled "Secure 5G: The Eisenhower National Highway System for the Information Age", which Axios said were produced by a "senior national security council official", the United States must build a centralised 5G network over the next three years due to the rising dominance of China.

5G will form both a "defensive perimeter" protecting US information against cyber attacks or involvement by malicious state actors while also enabling the use of data-intensive physical weaponry, the alleged government memo says.

It adds that currently, even the US Department of Defense (DoD) is "unprepared for the information age".

"The vaunted F-35 is incapable of being used to its full potential, because the data rates on our current networks preclude the full use of its data collection. Soon it will be joined by other advanced aircraft that are similarly data monsters," the alleged memo states, referring to America's latest problematic f*ghter jet.

The 5G network should also be built with "active defence" as a concern, the alleged memo adds.

"As we learned in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the first step in a*serting control over chaos is to take away anonymity. A network that identifies the adversary and responds to attack is [a] fundamental requirement of the information age," it says.
-
Pointing to former President Dwight D Eisenhower's interstate and President John F Kennedy's space program as examples of "inspired leadership" by the US, the alleged government slide deck says the nation must take the 4G-5G move as an "opportunity to build it securely ... Otherwise, China will win politically, economically, militarily".
You're mixing truth, with a*sumptions and opinion to induce fear. It's not healthy.

2 weeks ago '04        #16
Exs 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
 prexero said
You're mixing truth, with a*sumptions and opinion to induce fear. It's not healthy.
I'm not scared and agree with everything he said. So.... so far based on what I read from him and how I feel about it.... Your opinion is inaccurate.

History has proven that high level government actions taken behind the scenes have cared very little about the public's safety and wellbeing in their motivation so why should I think that's any different today?

We were minutes away from nuclear war for nearly half of the last century.

You are still minutes away from having every freedom you feel you have ripped from you if this trash country goes to war with another country for no reason

Sure, if you read what he posted to a crowd of 9-5 cashier clerks in a downtown park it might incite panic and disturb the crowd but that doesnt make the messenger wrong. That makes the crowd unfit for the message

Last edited by Exs; 05-15-2019 at 10:43 AM..

2 weeks ago '18        #17
space
space
 Exs said
for sure.... but we have to share air and space with these people so if I have to endure something that I feel is trying to get in the way of my movement and progress then me being who I am I'm not gonna just trash it and try to k*ll it I'm gonna want to help it.

I don't think they all WANT to be fools; I feel as if many have had no option but to be fools and they get in their own way a lot of the time too.
I feel you man I think it's just that I'm tired...

I'm just going to keep working on my patience and strength because this battle is not easy but it has got to be fought.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #18
Daptism 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Exs said

Find me a reputable source that proves any of this and I might give you a serious response but posting David Ickes of all people who has as much scientific credentials as me or you is not a good look.

For the record I been curious about 5G health concerns since 2017 and have read the ehtrust paper but there are problems with the study. The problem with EMF exposure is how fractured the scientific community is but hey fu*k all that post a wack job like Ickes.

2 weeks ago '04        #19
prexero 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$952 | Props total: 855 855
 Exs said
I'm not scared and agree with everything he said. So.... so far based on what I read from him and how I feel about it.... Your opinion is inaccurate.

History has proven that high level government actions taken behind the scenes have cared very little about the public's safety and wellbeing in their motivation so why should I think that's any different today?

We were minutes away from nuclear war for nearly half of the last century.

You are still minutes away from having every freedom you feel you have ripped from you if this trash country goes to war with another country for no reason

Sure, if you read what he posted to a crowd of 9-5 cashier clerks in a downtown park it might incite panic and disturb the crowd but that doesnt make the messenger wrong. That makes the crowd unfit for the message
I see, we are minutes away from things that never come to fruition.

2 weeks ago '04        #20
Exs 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
 Daptism said
Find me a reputable source that proves any of this and I might give you a serious response but posting David Ickes of all people who has as much scientific credentials as me or you is not a good look.

For the record I been curious about 5G health concerns since 2017 and have read the ehtrust paper but there are problems with the study. The problem with EMF exposure is how fractured the scientific community is but hey fu*k all that post a wack job like Ickes.
You want a reputable source for whether or not 5G is ment to control people and scramble their brains/electro magnetic capabilities within them while being designed a a government security blanket?

That's like asking for a reputable source on 9/11 being an inside job.
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #21
Slingy 70 heat pts70
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 5854 5854
 RubbahBandMane said
Just bought this book from David Icke. Dude is smart and has been putting out knowledge for decades. And he's not lying about 5G frequencies being used as non-lethal weapons on crowds. My job made us do a Computer Based Training course about it.

[pic - click to view]

they've had the technology to attack crowds with different frequencies for a long time now. Roll up and blast a crowd with the right frequency and they can all start vomiting, pissing and sh*tting themselves.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #22
Exs 442 heat pts442 OP
space
space
 prexero said
I see, we are minutes away from things that never come to fruition.
it's like they compete for what people's minds should care about. That's why the news is a daily thing.

If you had a "dangers of 5G " news story every day odds are you'd be won over pretty quickly on why 5G is dangerous.... but you're not met with that reality.

so when you are presented with something that seems like a deviance from the normal conditioning the mind has experienced..... of course it feels foreign and impossible. that's how conditioning/programming works.

That's why in "The Matrix" just pulling the plug out of the back of someone's head could k*ll them. It's a metaphor for how personal enlightenment works in reality.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #23
Ill800 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,205 | Props total: 3182 3182
People really think a “reputable source” is really going to come out and tell you 5g is weaponized just like haarp.

You want cnn to tell you? Guess what? Msm is all govt propaganda.

Boxden thinks their precious government is honest. How cute. Boxden wants more government. They want to let people like Bernie Sanders and AOC dictate how they live
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #24
Ill800 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,205 | Props total: 3182 3182
 autoraptronix said

-
Where are you getting the capabilities info from?

2 weeks ago '14        #25
Daptism 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Exs said
You want a reputable source for whether or not 5G is ment to control people and scramble their brains/electro magnetic capabilities within them while being designed a a government security blanket?

That's like asking for a reputable source on 9/11 being an inside job.
See now you lost me there bro, all I am asking is if EMF exposure from 5G dulls out serious health concerns. There was a post two days ago about a technician in a hazmat suit while installing the tower when in fact that was a total lie and there was a fear narrative being pushed.

It is tempting to listen to Icke and feel that the world is filled with abyss with his British accent but you need to think for yourself.

For example the National Toxicology Program released a study last year looking at cell phone radio frequencies on rats and found that 3% of the male rats got cancers which sounds alarming right? But then you figure out that the control group is not really controlled since other frequencies is hitting them that is not 2g or 3g. The EMF also traveled through wire also hit the unexposed rats also makes this study utterly worthless.

This is the kind of thing that people just take for granted and believe that just because someone has a PHD, works in a big government department and has a fancy title we should take their results for granted...an appeal to authority but you aren't even doing that with David fu*king Ickes. Who has no credentials in any scientific background, which really shows in that 8 minute clip. Get away from the conspiracy theories and read the white papers and studies, then formulate an opinion.

Once again I am not saying 5g EMF exposure does not cause cancer but I want to see an actual study done that fulfills all the criteria of a good study.

Last edited by Daptism; 05-15-2019 at 11:06 AM..

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside What would you do with 200k cash?
61 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  30
Image(s) inside May 24 - There's a new stamp that lets u legally transform $20 bill w ..
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+70online now  23
Jamie Foxx Breaks Character – Live In Front Of A Studio Audience
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+27online now  14
Image(s) inside Scottie Beam QUITS Joe Budden & Diddy Show "STATE OF THE CULTURE" & Go..
140 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy