May 14 - SMALL BUSINESSES BOOMING across the board. Bx commies in shambles

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '19        #1
3136 page views
244 comments

Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 8500 8500
May 14 - SMALL BUSINESSES BOOMING across the board. Bx commies in shambles

The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small Business Optimism Index gained a solid 1.7 points in April to 103.5, an elevated reading that beat the high end of the forecast range. The consensus forecast was looking for a more modest gain to 102.4.

The survey results for April are strong across the board. Inventory, which was identified as the weakness in the last report, rebounded solidly and sales continued to improve. Profit trends posted a very solid gain, as did job creation plans, while hiring remained strong and expectations for sales, business conditions, and credit conditions all improved.

“America’s small and independent businesses are rebounding from the first quarter ‘shut down, slow down’ and don’t appear to be looking back. April’s Index is further evidence that when certainty and stability increase, so do optimism and action,” said NFIB President and CEO Juanita D. Duggan. “The continued economic boom is thanks, in a major way, to strong growth in the small business half of the economy.”

The net 9% reporting higher nominal sales in the past three months, which is a four-point gain, and the net 20% of owners expecting higher real sales volumes is consistent with the strong 3.2% annual rate of growth for gross domestic product (GDP) in the first quarter (Q1) 2019.

That rate of growth, which was far stronger than expected, was largely the result of trade policy reducing the deficit to $50 billion and a build in inventories. Naysayers said both could not continue, but they are.

The net percent of owners planning to expand inventories saw a 3-point gain. That not only suggests strong sales gains are catching up to the excessive Q1 inventory build but also owners are ready to place new orders and rebuild inventory.

“The ‘real’ economy is doing very well versus what we see in financial market volatility. Many jobs are being created, and GDP produced with no substantive inflation pressure,” NFIB’s Chief Economist Bill Dunkelberg said. “The pace of economic growth has accelerated, and consumers and small businesses are an important part of the improvement in sales.”

People’s Pundit Daily (PPD) has highlighted the skills gap as the top issue for the labor market since it replaced the tax and regulatory environment under the previous administration.

That challenge continued in April.

Twenty-four percent (24%) cited the difficulty of finding qualified workers as their Single Most Important Business Problem, which is just 1 point below the record high. Fifty-seven percent (57%) reported hiring or trying to hire (down 3 points), but 86% of those hiring or trying to hire reported few or no qualified applicants for the positions they were trying to fill. Thirty-eight percent (38%) of all owners reported job openings they could not fill in the current period, down 1 point from the record high.

Another 4% reported that all their borrowing needs were not satisfied, up 1 point but still historically very low. Two percent (2%) said that financing was their Single Most Important Business Problem (up 1 point) compared to 24% citing the availability of qualified labor, 16% citing taxes. Only 15% cited regulations and red tape, a complete reversal from conditions under the Obama Administration.

Meanwhile, the monthly employment report found wages rose in excess of 3% for the ninth consecutive month in April, and rose at or above 3% for the first time in Q4 2018 since before the Great Recession.

The Small Business Optimism Index continues to report rising compensation at historically high levels, with higher worker compensation rising 1 point to a net 34%. Plans to raise compensation were unchanged at a net 20%.

@Ymmot tell me again how small
Businesses aren’t booming

Gold face : I own a small business that works directly with other small businesses. Things are going real good with the economy I see it everyday

Bx commie gang: small businesses aren’t doing good. You think cause at your make believe job your doing well that means anything

Gold face: I see it first hand everyday

Bx commie gang: blah blah blah Russian collusion, the economy is doing bad, your a broken Russian bot, your @dc3003

Gold face: y’all folks have been literally wrong about everything it’s disturbing

Last edited by Gold Face; 05-14-2019 at 06:54 AM..
+5   

244 comments for "May 14 - SMALL BUSINESSES BOOMING across the board. Bx commies in shambles"

1 week ago '07        #2
justblazedown3 
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 1496 1496
 Gold Face said
The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small Business Optimism Index gained a solid 1.7 points in April to 103.5, an elevated reading that beat the high end of the forecast range. The consensus forecast was looking for a more modest gain to 102.4.

The survey results for April are strong across the board. Inventory, which was identified as the weakness in the last report, rebounded solidly and sales continued to improve. Profit trends posted a very solid gain, as did job creation plans, while hiring remained strong and expectations for sales, business conditions, and credit conditions all improved.

“America’s small and independent businesses are rebounding from the first quarter ‘shut down, slow down’ and don’t appear to be looking back. April’s Index is further evidence that when certainty and stability increase, so do optimism and action,” said NFIB President and CEO Juanita D. Duggan. “The continued economic boom is thanks, in a major way, to strong growth in the small business half of the economy.”

The net 9% reporting higher nominal sales in the past three months, which is a four-point gain, and the net 20% of owners expecting higher real sales volumes is consistent with the strong 3.2% annual rate of growth for gross domestic product (GDP) in the first quarter (Q1) 2019.

That rate of growth, which was far stronger than expected, was largely the result of trade policy reducing the deficit to $50 billion and a build in inventories. Naysayers said both could not continue, but they are.

The net percent of owners planning to expand inventories saw a 3-point gain. That not only suggests strong sales gains are catching up to the excessive Q1 inventory build but also owners are ready to place new orders and rebuild inventory.

“The ‘real’ economy is doing very well versus what we see in financial market volatility. Many jobs are being created, and GDP produced with no substantive inflation pressure,” NFIB’s Chief Economist Bill Dunkelberg said. “The pace of economic growth has accelerated, and consumers and small businesses are an important part of the improvement in sales.”

People’s Pundit Daily (PPD) has highlighted the skills gap as the top issue for the labor market since it replaced the tax and regulatory environment under the previous administration.

That challenge continued in April.

Twenty-four percent (24%) cited the difficulty of finding qualified workers as their Single Most Important Business Problem, which is just 1 point below the record high. Fifty-seven percent (57%) reported hiring or trying to hire (down 3 points), but 86% of those hiring or trying to hire reported few or no qualified applicants for the positions they were trying to fill. Thirty-eight percent (38%) of all owners reported job openings they could not fill in the current period, down 1 point from the record high.

Another 4% reported that all their borrowing needs were not satisfied, up 1 point but still historically very low. Two percent (2%) said that financing was their Single Most Important Business Problem (up 1 point) compared to 24% citing the availability of qualified labor, 16% citing taxes. Only 15% cited regulations and red tape, a complete reversal from conditions under the Obama Administration.

Meanwhile, the monthly employment report found wages rose in excess of 3% for the ninth consecutive month in April, and rose at or above 3% for the first time in Q4 2018 since before the Great Recession.

The Small Business Optimism Index continues to report rising compensation at historically high levels, with higher worker compensation rising 1 point to a net 34%. Plans to raise compensation were unchanged at a net 20%.

@ tell me again how small
Businesses aren’t booming

Gold face : I own a small business that works directly with other small businesses. Things are going real good with the economy I see it everyday

Bx commie gang: small businesses aren’t doing good. You think cause at your make believe job your doing well that means anything

Gold face: I see it first hand everyday

Bx commie gang: blah blah blah Russian collusion, the economy is doing bad, your a broken Russian bot, your @

Gold face: y’all folks have been literally wrong about everything it’s disturbing

[video - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '19        #3
Gold Face 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 justblazedown3 said

@

“The continued economic boom is thanks, in a major way, to strong growth in the small business half of the economy.”

+1   

1 week ago '19        #4
Gold Face 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Gold face- 10

Boxden commies - 0

1 week ago '06        #5
Skateboard T 52 heat pts52
space
space
$25,797 | Props total: 41191 41191
Thanks Obama

Thanks Trump I guess for not fu*king up Obama’s work.
+17   

1 week ago '19        #6
Gold Face 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Thanks Obama

Thanks Trump I guess for not fu*king up Obama’s work.
Obama was holding small businesses hostage with his red tape shut the fu*k up

You told me economy wasn’t doing good

Meanwhile the life blood of economy small businesses are surging

Stick to pandering and leave the business to people who actually had to work for a living you spoiled brat

1 week ago '06        #7
space
space
 Gold Face said
Obama was holding small businesses hostage with his red tape shut the fu*k up

You told me economy wasn’t doing good

Meanwhile the life blood of economy small businesses are surging

Stick to pandering and leave the business to people who actually had to work for a living you spoiled brat
Worked at KFC from age 14 to 18 through HS, made it to manager.
Worked at different temp positions in shipping warehouses and factories around my hometown from 18 to 19 (this was during the peak of the recession, hard times for sure)
Worked in retail management from 19 to 27

Did odd jobs and temp work on the side during all of it my g. I've done everything from manual labor to office work. I've worked harder than you ever will to get myself to where I am today. Only thing my folks did for me after age 18 was feed me when I stopped by and bailed me out of jail once.

Self-made, just like Obama, no million dollar loans from my dad like SOMEBODY we know.

PS: If you want my life story just ask man, you don't have to keep acting all coy like this...I'd be happy to provide you some motivation to get up, get out and do somethin. You're obviously VERY interested since you bring it up constantly.

Last edited by Skateboard T; 05-14-2019 at 10:11 AM..
+19   

1 week ago '19        #8
Gold Face 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Nah. But I don’t need to prove myself to you. You’re just some loser from Florida who spends all his time trolling bx with two profiles. Believe me, your opinion couldn’t matter less to me lol.
Proceeds to prove himself in length

Skateboard T said
Worked at KFC from age 14 to 17
Worked at different temp positions in shipping warehouses and factories from 17 to 19 (this was during the recession, hard times for sure).

Did odd jobs and temp work on the side during all of it my g. I've done everything from manual labor to office work. I've worked harder than you ever will to get myself to where I am today.

Just like Obama.

PS: If you want my life story just ask man, you don't have to be all coy like this...I'd be happy to provide you some motivation to get up, get out and do somethin.
 Skateboard T said
I’ve been open about being white forever lol where you been? Never denied it, never hid it, never tried to act like I was another other than white. Why’s that so funny? A white guy who regularly rallies against racism and acknowledges the harm caused by systemic white supremacy is comical?

Nah not the heart of Wisconsin, I was raised on the border about 45 minutes north of Chicago born in a Chicago suburb in fact. But I’m glad you’re so invested in my history. Big things coming for the kid so you’re paying attention at the right time.

You losing it kid

You couldn’t help but prove yourself to me and i still ain’t buying your bullsh*t. You spoiled little brat

You even edited your post to add more bullsh*t about yourself

Ooo and didn’t read

Last edited by Gold Face; 05-14-2019 at 10:27 AM..

1 week ago '06        #9
space
space
 Gold Face said
Proceeds to prove himself in length

You losing it kid

You couldn’t help but prove yourself to me and i still ain’t buying your bullsh*t. You spoiled little brat

You even edited your post to add more bullsh*t about yourself

Ooo and didn’t read

Nah I don’t do it for you, I do it for myself and for folks who read these comments. I couldn’t give less of a sh*t whether you believe me or not.Nice try though, maybe next time.

Last edited by Skateboard T; 05-14-2019 at 11:32 AM..
+6   

1 week ago '19        #10
Gold Face 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Nah I don’t do it for you, I do it for myself and for folks who read these comments. Nice try though, maybe next time.
No sh*t you do it for the internet props you dork. It’s what I been trying to tell you.

Continue pandering for props dork

Last edited by Gold Face; 05-14-2019 at 11:44 AM..

1 week ago '06        #11
space
space
 Gold Face said
No sh*t you do it for the internet props you dork. It’s what I been trying to tell you.

Continue pandering for props dork

Lol nah. I do it because I enjoy exposing you idiots.

Last edited by Skateboard T; 05-14-2019 at 11:59 AM..
+2   

1 week ago '19        #12
Gold Face 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Lol nah. I do it because I enjoy exposing you idiots.
Even more pathetic

1 week ago '15        #13
PineappleOG 46 heat pts46
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 20033 20033
These poor scrub Russian trolls, need to post more, their pockets must be hurting

1 week ago '04        #14
dc3003 134 heat pts134
space
space
$49,877 | Props total: 53618 53618
I would tell yall I just made 5 gs in 2 days but some trolls that Live with there parents would hate @

1 week ago '19        #15
Gold Face 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 PineappleOG said
These poor scrub Russian trolls, need to post more, their pockets must be hurting
Ignores the fact I’ve been telling y’all this for 6 months

Spits Russian troll nonsense

1 week ago '19        #16
Gold Face 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 dc3003 said
I would tell yall I just made 5 gs in 2 days but some trolls that Live with there parents would hate @
Run it up playa

1 week ago '06        #17
space
space
 PineappleOG said
Dude is literally in here posting on both aliases trying to pimp the system lmao.
+3   

1 week ago '06        #18
space
space
 dc3003 said
Stop tagging yourself weirdo, the mods confirmed that you and gold face are the same person lmaoooo
+11   

1 week ago '17        #19
quarter 124 heat pts124
space
space
$1,492 | Props total: 3764 3764
 Skateboard T said
Worked at KFC from age 14 to 18 through HS, made it to manager.
Worked at different temp positions in shipping warehouses and factories around my hometown from 18 to 19 (this was during the peak of the recession, hard times for sure)

Did odd jobs and temp work on the side during all of it my g. I've done everything from manual labor to office work. I've worked harder than you ever will to get myself to where I am today. Only thing my folks did for me after age 18 was feed me when I stopped by and bailed me out of jail once.

Self-made, just like Obama, no million dollar loans from my dad like SOMEBODY we know.

PS: If you want my life story just ask man, you don't have to keep acting all coy like this...I'd be happy to provide you some motivation to get up, get out and do somethin. You're obviously VERY interested since you bring it up constantly.
Didn't read

1 week ago '17        #20
quarter 124 heat pts124
space
space
 skateboard t said
stop tagging yourself weirdo, the mods confirmed that you and gold face are the same person lmaoooo
# lies

1 week ago '06        #21
space
space
 quarter said
Didn't read
Don’t care, wasn’t addressed to you.

Oh wait Is this another alias that you forgot to sign out of?
+2   

1 week ago '17        #22
quarter 124 heat pts124
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Don’t care, wasn’t addressed to you.

Oh wait Is this another alias that you forgot to sign out of?
I don't care about your job history lot of people work hard growing up... You're so in love with Obama you're blinded by stupidity
+1   

1 week ago '04        #23
Kliq 358 heat pts358
space
space
$11,971 | Props total: 45316 45316
man I'd love to give you props, or even have a civil discussion with you, but when you come out the gate calling people commies and just acting like an all around a*s the point you are trying to make gets muted and instead of discussing small businesses we end up just sh*tting on you instead

try a different approach next time
+4   

1 week ago '06        #24
space
space
 quarter said
# lies
Nope all truth

+2   

1 week ago '06        #25
space
space
 quarter said
I don't care about your job history lot of people work hard growing up... You're so in love with Obama so much you're blinded by stupidity
I.
Don’t.
Care.
What.
You.
Think.
+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
+98online now  49
Image(s) inside Cyn Out Here Tryin To Get That Booty Ate
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+44online now  43
Mike Epps Thick Chocolate Sexy Daughter Bria
14 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-56online now  31
Image(s) inside Calling all BX detectives. There will be a $200 reward for cracking th..
92 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+42online now  17
May 22 - Wreck of last slave ship from Africa located off Alabama coast
174 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy