Official Power Season 6 Thread

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

4 weeks ago '04        #3826
Maroon_Tiger 
space
space
Props total: 9289 9 K  Slaps total: 2377 2 K
 Soaring Seagull said
So I guess we'll see in the next episode that
[spoiler - click to view]

and if that's the case then it's a new low for him. Dude isn't a redeemable character at all
I think that next episode is sax and tate.. Leaving tasha and tyrique in the season finale
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #3827
Klasicktha1 
space
space
Props total: 4469 4 K  Slaps total: 1379 1 K
 That Guy Fly said
It's a good thing he fu*ked the fed bi*ch or else they would have gotten busted several times. Him fu*king her gave them an inside source and ally. So once again Ghost saving their a*ses when they fu*k up.

Again, the ones closest to Ghost fu*king everything up
Exactly plus at one point when Ghost was like fu*k Angie, Tasha told him to keep fu*kin with her until she tells him to stop
+3   

4 weeks ago '11        #3828
UTP 
space
space
Props total: 1164 1 K  Slaps total: 47 47
Tariq to Tommy “Ghost ruined our lives” of this rich entitled kid don’t stop. It makes no sense why he’s been mad at Ghost and it should have been him instead of Ghost. I don’t think I’ve disliked a character as much as him since Gemma from SOA.

Last edited by UTP; 01-19-2020 at 08:39 PM..
+6   

4 weeks ago '14        #3829
Soaring Seagull 
space
space
Props total: 10882 10 K  Slaps total: 918 918
 Maroon_Tiger said
I think that next episode is sax and tate.. Leaving tasha and tyrique in the season finale
Probably right. Makes the finale a bit obvious.

4 weeks ago '12        #3830
ezduzit 
space
space
Props total: 14331 14 K  Slaps total: 1401 1 K
 UTP said
Tariq to Tommy “Ghost ruined our lives” of this rich entitled kid don’t stop. It makes no sense why he’s been mad at Ghost and it should have been him instead of Ghost. I don’t think I’ve disliked a character as much as him since Gemma from SOA.
he has his reasons but the writing takes it overboard or maybe the acting is that good

4 weeks ago '12        #3831
ezduzit 
space
space
some of yall talk like ghost never did one thing wrong

4 weeks ago '04        #3832
SpyDa 
space
space
Props total: 5659 5 K  Slaps total: 737 737
 ezduzit said
some of yall talk like ghost never did one thing wrong
People side with ghost because he tried to leave the game and better himself. Not only that, he tried to bring the crew up as well. Ended up murdered by the same people he tried to save. Ghost was smashing Angela and coached Tommy. Take him out the equation, they would be dead and locked up a long time ago.
+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #3833
StateProperty88 
space
space
Props total: 15639 15 K  Slaps total: 1729 1 K
 ezduzit said
he has his reasons but the writing takes it overboard or maybe the acting is that good
i said it in one of my post. he definitely has reason to be mad...but to the point where he wants ghost dead? the connection just hasnt been made
+3   

4 weeks ago '12        #3834
ezduzit 
space
space
 SpyDa said
People side with ghost because he tried to leave the game and better himself. Not only that, he tried to bring the crew up as well. Ended up murdered by the same people he tried to save. Ghost was smashing Angela and coached Tommy. Take him out the equation, they would be dead and locked up a long time ago.
i side with ghost but n*gga hasnt been squeaky clean. nobody has and thats the point of the whole fu*kin show. its ok to say ghost fu*ked up too

4 weeks ago '09        #3835
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 26673 26 K  Slaps total: 8336 8 K
 Quddus said
You saying he should have his son admit to second-degree murder. Why would Tariq be cool with that?

Ok
It wouldnt be 2nd degree murder either. Taking all the facts into account plus the connections his family has and he wouldnt have done time or had a record. It was the right play. Now if he k*lled his pops he has no protection and will likely go to jail
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #3836
Tom Herman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 52620 52 K  Slaps total: 35450 35 K
nigggas actin like tariq aint the reason his sister died. His family would not have so much animosity towards each other if raina didn't die
+6   

4 weeks ago '05        #3837
Quddus 
space
space
space
Props total: 9433 9 K  Slaps total: 2328 2 K
 That Guy Fly said
It wouldnt be 2nd degree murder either. Taking all the facts into account plus the connections his family has and he wouldnt have done time or had a record. It was the right play. Now if he k*lled his pops he has no protection and will likely go to jail
You make it sound so easy.
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #3838
Lito Guapalot 
space
space
Props total: 18459 18 K  Slaps total: 266 266
 StateProperty88 said
a few things...

we thought that tariq wanted a gun from dre to k*ll ghost, but it may be for protection after he talked to elisa marie and her aunt

that call that paz got from tasha when she was wired trying to catch ghost was likely after tommy went to her place about kesh

i hope that the italians get tariq

it is going to SUCK if tariq k*lls ghost (even though its likely) because we just dont see why he is so mad at him , we get him being upset some but to the point that he wants his father dead? the show just hasnt done enough for it to make sense

i wouldnt be surprised if tommy get at the k*ller after he leaves the club.
Really the whole cheating thing with Angela started it. When Ghost first moved out Tariq was looking irritated. Then he sees it's another woman so he started being disrespectful in season 3. Then he been mad for several seasons after that cuz he been lied to all the time about their past and everything else. Plus on top of that you got Kanan in his ear turning him against his father.

Add all that up with the fact Ghost told him he wouldnt take the blame for Ray Ray and put hands on his mom he dont give af about Ghost anymore.

He really should be mad at everybody else too since everybody been lying to his dumb a*s.
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #3839
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 16702 16 K  Slaps total: 3534 3 K
wtf

I feel like I just watched a fire a*s movie
+3   

4 weeks ago '09        #3840
That Guy Fly 
space
space
 tnice said
kanan did that sh*t to get back at ghost
Exactly. He wasnt out to school Riq. n*gga just wanted to turn him against his dad and cause problems so he could take over the operation again. These n*ggas keep giving him some kind of credit
+1   

4 weeks ago '09        #3841
That Guy Fly 
space
space
 Quddus said
You make it sound so easy.
It would've been that easy. Power tries to keep a current reference every episode. I can see how Courtney Kemp would have easily been ready to write a black kid getting off a charge due to affluence.

4 weeks ago '09        #3842
That Guy Fly 
space
space
 Lito Guapalot said
Really the whole cheating thing with Angela started it. When Ghost first moved out Tariq was looking irritated. Then he sees it's another woman so he started being disrespectful in season 3. Then he been mad for several seasons after that cuz he been lied to all the time about their past and everything else. Plus on top of that you got Kanan in his ear turning him against his father.

Add all that up with the fact Ghost told him he wouldnt take the blame for Ray Ray and put hands on his mom he dont give af about Ghost anymore.

He really should be mad at everybody else too since everybody been lying to his dumb a*s.
He doesnt get the right to be mad and go the route he has gone. But that's his parents fault for not nipping him in the bud earlier.
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #3843
space
space
Son put the car in drive and let the yoppa ring

I'm here for the Tommy movie in Cali
+6   

4 weeks ago '15        #3844
Lito Guapalot 
space
space
Props total: 18459 18 K  Slaps total: 266 266
 That Guy Fly said
He doesnt get the right to be mad and go the route he has gone. But that's his parents fault for not nipping him in the bud earlier.
I agree with you I'm just telling him all the stuff that built up Tariq's anger and hatred. Tariq like everybody else he don't realize how much Ghost did for him and he ungrateful af
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #3845
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 13743 13 K  Slaps total: 4824 4 K
 Pastor Ra said
Son put the car in drive and let the yoppa ring

I'm here for the Tommy movie in Cali
Tommy DLC story lol
+8   

4 weeks ago '18        #3846
Sick Flair 
space
space
Props total: 4549 4 K  Slaps total: 356 356
 Soaring Seagull said
So I guess we'll see in the next episode that
[spoiler - click to view]

and if that's the case then it's a new low for him. Dude isn't a redeemable character at all
Yeah he’s puss. Love to see how they are going to make an audience root for this pos.
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #3847
OhBoy1356  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7922 7 K  Slaps total: 1472 1 K
Either the story stand as it is now as of episode 6-13 or this never happen

and ghost is having a dream and is still in jail and the past two seasons have all been a dream which would make sense how can a thug with no political background or formal education become lieutenant governor.

4 weeks ago '14        #3848
Soaring Seagull 
space
space
Props total: 10882 10 K  Slaps total: 918 918
 Sick Flair said
Yeah he’s puss. Love to see how they are going to make an audience root for this pos.
If power 2 ain't Tommy I'm not even close to interested
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #3849
space
space
The scene where Ghost looks at the k*ller, then Tommy starts to look with mad anger. Dawg

Every episode been fire since the return. All this sh*t gettin pieced together. Vincent said Tariq told him where Tommy was. I guess Tariq was helping someone k*ll Ghost and when Tommy had his change of heart, he decided to sick Vincent on Tommy

When the radio started to talk bout Tate, Tommy got tight n turned it off. Should I fall for the bait and think Tate was the k*ller or should I ignore that?

Lisa Marie and Tommy bonding over being the kids of junkies and constantly ending up alone was dope.

Everything came back. The dude that LaKeisha k*lled, Tasha's earring, and I think there's more to Cedric the Entertainer's character.

It sucks that there's a break before the last episode
+4   

4 weeks ago '13        #3850
PBC 
space
space
Props total: 8663 8 K  Slaps total: 1268 1 K
 OhBoy1356 said
Either the story stand as it is now as of episode 6-13 or this never happen
and ghost is having a dream and is still in jail and the past two seasons have all been a dream which would make sense how can a thug with no political background or formal education become lieutenant governor.
Not happening they not this fu*king stupid to do that the writing is just bad that’s how ghost is able to become a political figure

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  37
One regret Lebron will have in his career...
89 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  34
America's Infrastructure Is Crumbling
32 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  29
All-Star Weekend was cool but Ludacris hoodie gotta go