most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game back on that lame corny sh-t :juststop:
8 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,050 | Props total: 2096 2096
 Krypt said:
Zelda aint even nearly kiddie... Zelda on the n64 >>> ANY game in Xbox's past, present and future

Xbox 360 is obviously designed for geeks who like to play games online... fu*k the whole console and its stupid name.... i'll stick to playing Mario Kart Double Dash with REAL people
not that serious homie
 05-15-2005, 06:59 PM         #122
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krypt said:
Zelda aint even nearly kiddie... Zelda on the n64 >>> ANY game in Xbox's past, present and future

Xbox 360 is obviously designed for geeks who like to play games online... fu*k the whole console and its stupid name.... i'll stick to playing Mario Kart Double Dash with REAL people
Xbox 360 is made for hardcare gamers. Yes zelda is kiddie. Its the very definition. You keep playing mario and sh*t like that. Im get at the real sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #123
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,277 | Props total: 0 0
since when has "hardcore gamers" only wanted to play realistic racing sims, realistic sport sims and realistic FPS's??

games were designed to be FUN not realistic... Microsoft obviously forgot about that
 05-15-2005, 08:06 PM         #124
CHRONIC2oo3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Xbox 360 is made for hardcare gamers. Yes zelda is kiddie. Its the very definition. You keep playing mario and sh*t like that. Im get at the real sh*t.
XBOX 360 is for hardcore gamers... damn you're an idiot.

Zelda is kiddie... how kiddie are these pictures?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-15-2005, 09:09 PM         #125
Scoop208 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it has already been confirmed by all sources that the PS3 is way powerful then the XBOX 360

That controller looks cheap like the dreamcast, they could of did way better, they should of just copied off of the ps2 controller a little bit.

The graphics i have seen on the games up to this point have been a let down,
i was expecting way better graphics, but hey maybe its just the start of some better graphics to come,

I do like the fact they want wireless though

hey hip hop fans

peep out my EBay Item number: 6396581201
 05-15-2005, 11:19 PM         #126
crd6764 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mann PS3 gunna hold it down ya heard
 05-16-2005, 02:50 AM         #127
Pimpomeo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:

lol i know you never played any zelda game in your life...but you re right ..the graphics look childish but the gameplay is more mature than in any xbox game...xbox is only made for small minded n*ggaz like you :rolleyes:
every game is about shoot this ..shoot that ..you don t have to think about it ..JUST SHOOT

Last edited by Pimpomeo; 05-16-2005 at 05:02 AM..
 05-16-2005, 02:57 AM         #128
ARMAGEDDON2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
lol

u know what? just shut da fu*k up and never talk about videogames again.
 05-16-2005, 05:49 AM         #129
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONIC2oo3 said:
XBOX 360 can't copy DVDs or do TIVO like sh*t if this hasn't been mentioned yet. So, basically it's the XBOX, but stronger which is a big a.ss BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in my damn book.
ah this is where your wrong. the high end xbox360 will have TiVo like functions and possibly a dvd burner..... :finger:
 11 years ago '04        #130
Tha Professor 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
I got a reserve on a 360, last time the systems dropped it was hell on release day. Might not even keep it but its better to be prepared this time. I think PS3 is gonna be sweet but they slippin by lettin xbox out first.
 05-16-2005, 06:09 AM         #131
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm coppin both
 05-16-2005, 06:23 AM         #132
RedBugz007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ps3 talk go to another thread quit hattin and zelda games are good game no kiddie sh*t, gettin the new 1. im tired of ps fanboys xbox is better admit it its more powerful and ps2 got sum ugly graphics. i got both xbox and gc no need for a ps i had the original ps but im not goin for ps2 or ps3.
 05-16-2005, 07:26 AM         #133
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpomeo said:
the new zelda>>>>>>>>
that new Zelda game is going to be fu*kin ridiculous i agree there. i only played like 15 mins of Windwalker and i liked it a whole lot. SMH @ people considering Windwalker a kiddy game just cuz its cell shaded and a different approach. Anyway, pick up the new EGM magazine, 5 pages about the new Zelda. And they give you the horse right from the beginning because the world is so huge. I will guarentee this Zelda game will outdo anything the Xbox or PS2 will dish out. Maybe not Half-Life 2(xbox) but itll be damn close.
 05-16-2005, 07:30 AM         #134
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scoop208 said:
it has already been confirmed by all sources that the PS3 is way powerful then the XBOX 360

The graphics i have seen on the games up to this point have been a let down,
i was expecting way better graphics, but hey maybe its just the start of some better graphics to come,
1 - the ps3 went from being 5x more powerful than Xbox360 down to 4x, 3x, 2x, to now its just more powerful.

2 - the games that your looking at are only 20-30% if that complete so keep that in mind. if u wanna look at graphics then look at Gears of War, and look at the 1 screen shot of 99 Nights....2000 people on screen at once!
 11 years ago '04        #135
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
space
2000 people on screen? WOW!.... Microsoft REALLY know what gamers want :rolleyes:

Last edited by Krypt; 05-16-2005 at 07:41 AM..
 05-16-2005, 10:19 AM         #136
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krypt said:
2000 people on screen? WOW!.... Microsoft REALLY know what gamers want :rolleyes:

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #137
Tha Professor 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
How somebody gonna claim fan boy but do the same thing they hating on. It a system man. Half the people I know have all 3 by now. Each system has ups and downs, I dont care what you say. I got the xbox and ps2 cuz they fit my needs. Dont get me wrong the cube is str8 but I dont have any kids, and in my opinion thats who the cube is really geared toward. There are a few exceptions to the cube games that make the T- M ratings but there are few. No fan boy in these comments only real talk.
 05-16-2005, 12:25 PM         #138
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf happened to my pic post........dammit
 11 years ago '04        #139
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
space
i could buy all 3 if i wanted to.. i made the decission not to buy a 360 AFTER i saw it.... people hating on the Revolution and PS3 are just haters
 11 years ago '04        #140
kilafo 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
xbox on yall suckas WHAAAA....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
230 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy