May 12 - [NEW] XboX 360 Pics Of The System AnD GameS[NEW]

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
79 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
92 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
BoSS 1 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
 jimmylong03 said:
Will madden be one of the launch titles for the xbox 360
Yes !!!
 05-14-2005, 01:11 PM         #102
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shadedvisionary said:
looks straight. ps3 got gta though . . . Graphics is not that serious for me, gameplay! decisions decision
No the Gta exclusive rights ended this year and Xbox has signed with them. Also Konami signed with Xbox and are to be slated to make a Metal gear solid game. Look at the list of companies that have signed with Xbox 360, rockstar and konami are on that list.
 11 years ago '05        #103
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,040 | Props total: 2093 2093
i know this is probably a stupid question...but will xbox 360 be able to play xbox games
 05-14-2005, 04:07 PM         #104
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i know this is probably a stupid question...but will xbox 360 be able to play xbox games
Not right out of the the gate. Its because the company that xbox was working with the first time is not the same company their working with this time. They us different software, so its not currently compatible. Microsoft is working on a emulator So you can still play your old Xbox games. I hope this help you out. They will find a way to make it work.

Last edited by chuckster409; 05-14-2005 at 04:08 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #105
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,040 | Props total: 2093 2093
 chuckster409 said:
Not right out of the the gate. Its because the company that xbox was working with the first time is not the same company their working with this time. They us different software, so its not currently compatible. Microsoft is working on a emulator So you can still play your old Xbox games. I hope this help you out. They will find a way to make it work.
thanks dawg
 11 years ago '05        #106
shyheim69 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 41 41
i dunno why so many people d!ck ride sony for. xbox graphics have always been better. and sony dont care if they make a quality product, see what happened with the psp mad people all over the world were complaining about dead pixels. i had to return mine 4 times before i got 1 that only had 1. so i gotta learn tl live with sonys inferior product.
 05-14-2005, 04:59 PM         #107
mike13009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol looks like a comp
 05-14-2005, 05:00 PM         #108
crazzyassblood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bill gates nerdy a.ss >>> u
 05-15-2005, 11:47 AM         #109
c00lburn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly the graphics aren't that much better than what they "can" do with xbox. They've already expressed that they feel that the graphics capabilities of the xbox haven't been fully reached. By the looks of the pics for Ghost Recon, it just looks like a more polished xbox game. Nothing drastic. But i'm sure the system will do well. I'm gonna wait for the PS3 and Revolution. 360 will probably be the last of the 3 i get, depending on the titles they get licensed. Xbox's line of games have been pretty sh*ty.
 05-15-2005, 02:04 PM         #110
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c00lburn said:
Honestly the graphics aren't that much better than what they "can" do with xbox. They've already expressed that they feel that the graphics capabilities of the xbox haven't been fully reached. By the looks of the pics for Ghost Recon, it just looks like a more polished xbox game. Nothing drastic. But i'm sure the system will do well. I'm gonna wait for the PS3 and Revolution. 360 will probably be the last of the 3 i get, depending on the titles they get licensed. Xbox's line of games have been pretty sh*ty.
Dude im sorry you feel that way. Also you are crazy if you didnt think Ghost Recon didnt look sick. Also Nintendo, come on man you waiting for dat. You got to be kidding me. You sound like you almost are bias towards the xbox. You obvious aint seeing wat a lot of people are seeing.
 11 years ago '04        #111
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 0 0
its gonna take alot of convincing for me to switch from sony to microsoft but ill wait till i see the full specs on both systems before i completley rule out the xbox360
 11 years ago '04        #113
BoSS 1 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
More Screens For You Fools !!!

One Of The Most Best Looking Xbox Game !!!!

Last edited by BoSS; 05-15-2005 at 05:20 PM..
 05-15-2005, 05:56 PM         #114
Pimpomeo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only americans will cop that sh*t
IT WILL FLOP IN EUROPE AND JAPAN LIKE THE PREVIOUS sh*tBOX!!!

nintendo and sony will sh*t on microsoft believe me.
 05-15-2005, 06:16 PM         #115
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo how u gon hate on ps3 man juss cuz sony don't wanna give out ne info yet damn whoc arez i ain't d!ckridin on ps3 i juss really want that system ever since i heard rumor in 1 of my gamepro magz i think it was back in 2001 or some sh*t but newayz xbox 360 lookz fu*kin ill 2 but still u can't diss ps3 when there ain't much infro let out sony barely said sh*t yet we juss gotta wait an see
 05-15-2005, 06:20 PM         #116
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpomeo said:
only americans will cop that sh*t
IT WILL FLOP IN EUROPE AND JAPAN LIKE THE PREVIOUS sh*tBOX!!!

nintendo and sony will sh*t on microsoft believe me.
Who cares if it flops overseas. I live in america. We coping this sh*t. fu*k the rest who dont like it. Nintendo sucks anyway. Them bullsh*t games they be coming out we lately. Nintendo(gamecube)=mile high bullsh*t.
 05-15-2005, 06:33 PM         #117
DJ A Diddle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hopefully this sh*t is good..... doubt it though the screens look like a well devoloped reg xbox game
 05-15-2005, 06:35 PM         #118
Pimpomeo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Who cares if it flops overseas. I live in america. We coping this sh*t. fu*k the rest who dont like it. Nintendo sucks anyway. Them bullsh*t games they be coming out we lately. Nintendo(gamecube)=mile high bullsh*t.

the new zelda>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any sh*tbox game
 05-15-2005, 06:39 PM         #119
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpomeo said:
the new zelda>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any sh*tbox game
See this is what im talking about little kids who play kitty games dont need to be on the computer. Where yo mommy at? Xbox is for the men and Nintendo gamecube is for the kids and losers like you zelda boy.

First nintendo>>>>>>>gamecub and N64
 11 years ago '04        #120
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,277 | Props total: 0 0
Zelda aint even nearly kiddie... Zelda on the n64 >>> ANY game in Xbox's past, present and future

Xbox 360 is obviously designed for geeks who like to play games online... fu*k the whole console and its stupid name.... i'll stick to playing Mario Kart Double Dash with REAL people
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
111 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
191 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
27 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy