NBA Ex Lakers Coach B Scott to DLo, "Fxck Point Rat"
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
39 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-13-2005, 01:02 PM         #81
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
90% OF XBOX 360 GAMES will all be found in BETTER QUALITY on PCs. this is the reason i didn't get xbox 1, i can play HL,HALO ect... on my pc. XBOX is just PC gaming in your living room, sh*t is not a console.
 05-13-2005, 01:48 PM         #82
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said:
90% OF XBOX 360 GAMES will all be found in BETTER QUALITY on PCs. this is the reason i didn't get xbox 1, i can play HL,HALO ect... on my pc. XBOX is just PC gaming in your living room, sh*t is not a console.
Why do you continue the bias sh*t. Didnt you see Need 4 Speed, Madden, Ghost Recon 3, and NBA 2k6. Stop the bullsh*t you got in your head. Those games look crazy and unlike anything we seen so dont do that sh*t you been doing wait to the system comes out to dog the game system the way you be doing. Damn you act like your not an adult. You up here posting negative sh*t like crazy(Threads) when their is nothing negative to talk about the games. You talking like PS3 is going to be way more powerful and have better features. You dont know if it will or not so quit the bullsh*t.
 05-13-2005, 01:50 PM         #83
youdontknowm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Why do you continue the bias sh*t. Didnt you see Need 4 Speed, Madden, Ghost Recon 3, and NBA 2k6. Stop the bullsh*t you got in your head. Those games look crazy and unlike anything we seen so dont do that sh*t you been doing wait to the system comes out to dog the game system the way you be doing. Damn you act like your not an adult. You up here posting negative sh*t like crazy(Threads) when their is nothing negative to talk about the games. You talking like PS3 is going to be way more powerful and have better features. You dont know if it will or not so quit the bullsh*t.
yeah co-sign^^ just cuz u prefer Sony dont mean u gotta bash xbox. both systems are gonna be ill. so who cares
 05-13-2005, 01:50 PM         #84
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said:

okay and the PS2 isnt either..........whats it say when u start it up Computer Entertainment system or some sh*t like that
 05-13-2005, 01:52 PM         #85
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:

you know what it is.........its one of those people that only know about Halo and thats it.......peeps like this really shouldnt have a word in anything since they dont know about all the other great games that are on the system, many of which arent FPS........ahem Splinter Cell, Ninja Gaiden, Jade Empire, Forza.......shall i continue?
 11 years ago '04        #86
dipl0mat125 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 0 0
 JOEKILLA said:
WOW YET ANOTHER FPS!, what is this number 96?.

XBOX360= PC games( will look better on pc), First person shooters land of games. this is main reason they ain't sh*t worldwide.

Your the biggest idiot that Boxden has ever seen! How can a Xbox 360 game look better on your PC when the xbox 360 is 10x more powerful! You know what that means? It means your PC isnt 1 precent of what the Xbox is going to be. Im not hating on the PS3. I dont know anything about it. Nobody really does. All im say is that the XBox 360 is the sh*t with all the featueres it has. And for anyboy whos seen the trailer for the new Ghost Recon they know that the sh*t doesnt even look like a game. It looks mad real. And as far as the controllers, they are the same fu*kin size, wireless, have recharagable batteries, full vibration support, can be plugged into the usb port to charge as you play, and you can TURN OFF YOUR XBOX WITH THE CONTROLLER!!!
 11 years ago '04        #87
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
the graphics look amazing
 11 years ago '05        #88
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,611 | Props total: 4 4
 dank said:
i already have a computer...
 05-13-2005, 06:52 PM         #89
HearingDeafOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSS said:
This 10x More Powerfull Than Your Computer!!!!
lmao, you fu*kin wish, with a 20gb hard drive and 512mb of RAM.

those graphics are crazy tho.
 11 years ago '98        #90
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$29,986 | Props total: 560 560
90 replies on a news article posted yesterday... dayyyum
 11 years ago '04        #91
KURUPTION!!! 525 heat pts525
space
space
$34,205 | Props total: 330 330
 BoSS said:
This 10x More Powerfull Than Your Computer!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Is it more powerful the my Alienware Area-51? I doubt it.
 05-13-2005, 07:10 PM         #92
CHRONIC2oo3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Is it more powerful the my Alienware Area-51? I doubt it.

you're an idiot for buying an Alienware computer when you could have easily custom built it for 50%+ cheaper.

(I'm just a.ssuming you bought it).

XBOX 360 can't copy DVDs or do TIVO like sh*t if this hasn't been mentioned yet. So, basically it's the XBOX, but stronger which is a big a.ss BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in my damn book.
 11 years ago '05        #93
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,611 | Props total: 4 4
It has a nice look to it but tha controllers are fu*kin' stupid. Bill Gates is upposed to be smart you think he would've changed it after so many complaints in reviews about tha controller......
 05-14-2005, 12:06 AM         #94
2 sik widd it 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah da new Xbox iz hot
 11 years ago '05        #95
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,566 | Props total: 32 32
sh*t looks nice
 11 years ago '05        #96
Santo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
Hot shiit.
 05-14-2005, 10:24 AM         #97
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant believe cats still compare ps2 to xbox like xbox deaded them along time ago
 05-14-2005, 10:25 AM         #98
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks straight. ps3 got gta though . . . Graphics is not that serious for me, gameplay! decisions decision

Last edited by Shadedvisionary; 05-14-2005 at 10:26 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #99
BoSS 1 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
This sh*t Is Indeed Looking Nice, Wonder Whats Sony Is Cooking Up For Us !!!!
 11 years ago '04        #100
jimmylong03 
space
space
$994 | Props total: 0 0
Will madden be one of the launch titles for the xbox 360
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
196 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
149 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
111 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
67 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
208 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
169 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy