most viewed right now
audio inside (New) Dave East x Beanie Sigel - The Real Is Back
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
91 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-13-2005, 08:57 AM         #61
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drake said:
lol @ all yall n*ggas e-beefing over gaming systems. All a n*gga like me need is my girl, some pu**y, a bag of that fiya, and the Street f!ghter arcade game at the supermarket and I am happy. It only cost $0.25 for 2 or maybe 3 rounds. MAN fu*k A VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!!!!

Who ever don't like it fu*k YOU!!!!!

lmao at this n*gga talking all this sh*t and.............IS ON THE INTERNET talking all this sh*t. sit your lame a.ss down bi*ch, with all that pu**y talk, pr0n on the internet= not real pu**y, f*g**t a.ss.
 11 years ago '04        #62
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,277 | Props total: 0 0
 JOEKILLA said:
lmao at this n*gga talking all this sh*t and.............IS ON THE INTERNET
hahaha... 360 looks seems like it only focuses on Xbox Live though, i'll wait till Monday to see what Sony's doing
 11 years ago '04        #63
Ameen 
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 0 0
This looks really good, I'm gunna have to save up for it
 11 years ago '04        #64
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$40,562 | Props total: 2145 2145
 dank said:
sounds like microsoft is tryin to bite off the playstation....lol...the playstation controllers cant be touched and the ps3 will also offer wireless controllers, so whats your point??? the x-box is wack....

fu*k OUTTA HERE

XBOX>>>>> DANKS REP ON BOXDEN

Y HATE JUST STATING FACTS YALL ACT LIKE PS WAS HOT IT WAS TILL XBOX CAME OUT YALL CRY ABOUT THE CONTROLLERS AND THEY MAKE SOME THING SMALL YALL STILL CRY fu*k YALL WHACK a.ss HAVING PS2 n*ggaZ THEM GRAPHICS ARE sh*t

XBOX AND XBOX360>>>>>>>>> UR LIFE

REAL TALK
 11 years ago '04        #65
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
space
i cant name 2 hot xbox games that arent also on PS2 or Gamecube... 360 will probably have the same problem
 05-13-2005, 10:29 AM         #66
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJMAX041 said:
fu*k OUTTA HERE

XBOX>>>>> DANKS REP ON BOXDEN

Y HATE JUST STATING FACTS YALL ACT LIKE PS WAS HOT IT WAS TILL XBOX CAME OUT YALL CRY ABOUT THE CONTROLLERS AND THEY MAKE SOME THING SMALL YALL STILL CRY fu*k YALL WHACK a.ss HAVING PS2 n*ggaZ THEM GRAPHICS ARE sh*t

XBOX AND XBOX360>>>>>>>>> UR LIFE

REAL TALK

lmao@this f*g, go outside f*g**t.
 05-13-2005, 10:30 AM         #67
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh btw, YA MS TOTALLY RIPPED OFF from PS2's DESIGN. if you haven't noticed that then you are just a blind fu*k,
 11 years ago '04        #68
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
space
shhhh..... he has more rep power than you :D

Last edited by Krypt; 05-13-2005 at 10:34 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #69
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,198 | Props total: 0 0
sorry but fact is xbox graphics are better now so ill be copin the new xbox.. if youve never seen the difference compaire the two madens and you'll have your choice(visually of course) I agree the ps2 (current) controler is better but when your losing graphics for a "comfie" control it becomes a problem, so i just adjusted and eventually got used to the xbox control and now i play games w way better graphics then ps2 i would never buy a xbox game for the ps2 bc the graphics would dlook worse, anyway ill be buyin the new xbox or maybe both who knows i still like the ps2 for exclusive games and whatever.
 05-13-2005, 10:54 AM         #70
SupaDuck 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is definitely a new look, from Big and BLACK,... to Slim and WHITE!!

But it seems pretty cool.
 05-13-2005, 11:05 AM         #71
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
here we go again .. you know what im not gona bash the xbox 360 , i got the original xbox the day it came out .

But if you guys honestly think sonys gona slip after claiming the last 2 generations of consoles and now the handheld market you really dont know what the fu*k your talking about and prolly just fan boy of the xbox ...

dont get me wrong both systems were tight but just alot more on the ps2 kept me hooked , the xbox didnt show me much of anything unless i had to dish out $$$ for their online service n sh*t ....

lets be honest .. i think microsoft is trying to buy out everyones choice by poooring money in the gaming market just like they do with operating systems ... and look how that sh*t is looking , longhorns coming out and its gona almost be identical to xp ( wtf kinda bullsh*t is that) yeah true though the 360 is making some steps here but honestly .. they need to focus more one getting good developers on their side and worry less about ground breaking technology ... games will always make the system .. never the otherway around and xbox learnt that the hard way 1st time out ...
they only claimed the last generation because it came out way before xbox did; one word halo; plus it's american, why don't you a**holes help out our economy, rather then helping japan, BUY an AMERICAN XBOX, BUY AN AMERICAN CAR, and another thing how the hell do you know longhorn is the same as XP, do you have a beta copy, no you don't, that's right, so then STFU

Last edited by cdoyle456; 05-13-2005 at 11:06 AM..
 05-13-2005, 11:08 AM         #72
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said:
Oh btw, YA MS TOTALLY RIPPED OFF from PS2's DESIGN. if you haven't noticed that then you are just a blind fu*k,
i must be blind, i don't even know how i'm typing write now, beings i can't see and all
 05-13-2005, 11:09 AM         #73
Da Phantom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krypt said:
i cant name 2 hot xbox games that arent also on PS2 or Gamecube... 360 will probably have the same problem
Um....Halo 2 and Ninja Gaiden are 2
 05-13-2005, 11:10 AM         #74
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krypt said:
HALO, PERFECT DARK, what exclusives does PS have??wow they get to release GTA games 6 months before Xbox, but they're contract will be up w/ Rockstar soon anyways
FEVER was hot until Madden bought all the rights to NFL, wan't better then madden though
 05-13-2005, 11:42 AM         #75
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MGS4 will be PS3 only. konami ain't fu*king with MS.
 05-13-2005, 11:44 AM         #76
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
HALO, PERFECT DARK, what exclusives does PS have??wow they get to release GTA games 6 months before Xbox, but they're contract will be up w/ Rockstar soon anyways
FEVER was hot until Madden bought all the rights to NFL, wan't better then madden though

WOW YET ANOTHER FPS!, what is this number 96?.

XBOX360= PC games( will look better on pc), First person shooters land of games. this is main reason they ain't sh*t worldwide.
 05-13-2005, 11:45 AM         #77
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krypt said:
shhhh..... he has more rep power than you :D
why you think i said, GO OUTSIDE.
 05-13-2005, 12:15 PM         #78
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said:
WOW YET ANOTHER FPS!, what is this number 96?.

XBOX360= PC games( will look better on pc), First person shooters land of games. this is main reason they ain't sh*t worldwide.
maybe on a gaming computer which will cost you around $2500+, even then they'll be pretty much comparable, and they have all kinds of games, what non-FPS games that PlayStation has that Xbox doesn't are so good,

Last edited by cdoyle456; 05-13-2005 at 12:16 PM..
 05-13-2005, 12:22 PM         #79
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said:
MGS4 will be PS3 only. konami ain't fu*king with MS.
all konami said was a next-gen console, they didn't specify which, everyone knows of they're affiliation with sony, so why wouldn't they just come out and say the PS3, why did they only say, next-gen console, also the games creator Kojima isn't directing the new game, so i bet it won't be as good
 05-13-2005, 12:34 PM         #80
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhattaMan84 said:
you lot all talking like "yeh i'ma get me a ps3" and do what whilst the xbox360 is around???

We all know fresh out the gate u'll be waiting 6-12 MONTHS for good sh*t to come out on it.

You KNOW u'll be playing 360 games at stores n u'll be f!ghtING not to love the games but u wanna cop it so stop being pussies n appreciate. Hell i'll buy a PS3 when i can but obvs 360 1st.

Oh n hope u'll love ur SEQUELS on PS3 launch (just like last time) whilst we be laying back with our original sh*t
Why are you telling me this for? I did'nt think I said anything bad about either console.

Wrong person?

Last edited by |Tech|; 05-13-2005 at 12:34 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
133 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
143 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
123 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
37 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy