most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside African Thotz
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-12-2005, 05:06 PM         #21
Abstrakt_ProfSC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im def gonna get it when it comes out even though im anticipatin PS3 more
I been waitin for another Perfect Dark for yeeears
 11 years ago '04        #22
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,733 | Props total: 59 59

Elijah Wood will host a half-hour global premiere, with a performance from The k!llers, airing exclusively on MTV channels around the world on May 12 and 13.

tune in
 11 years ago '04        #23
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,277 | Props total: 0 0
you can see watch TV using a xbox? thats like the dumbest thing ever....
 11 years ago '04        #24
Armadale 
space
space
space
$1,055 | Props total: 0 0
Not A fan of Xbox but I might cop if the games are straight.
 05-12-2005, 05:29 PM         #25
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krypt said:
you can see watch TV using a xbox? thats like the dumbest thing ever....
y is it dumb?

u can do that on every VCR & DVD player.
 11 years ago '05        #26
Hawk5 
space
space
$153 | Props total: 0 0
prop for the info
 05-12-2005, 06:47 PM         #27
dpusha187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn that sh*t is fu*kin the move!!!!!!!! i cant wait for that sh*t to come out! that sh*t is gonna fu*kin be so hot ! I'm definately coppin it for sure dawg! WOW!!!!!!! supa props dawg!
 11 years ago '04        #28
krs1 
space
space
space
$2,106 | Props total: 4 4
 dank said:
i already have a computer...

co-sign, damn i wish consoles still had that uniqueness to them. now there's just bite offs of computers. ahh well. ps3 it is.
 11 years ago '04        #29
wabber 
space
space
$234 | Props total: 0 0
Everyone member when the XBox first came out the controllers were mad huge. But they brought em down smaller so that u can actually use them comfortably. I expect the same thing to happen on Xbox2. I guess those rumours of it being like a Tivo are bullsh*t tho.

Too bad.
 11 years ago '04        #30
krs1 
space
space
space
$2,106 | Props total: 4 4
ps2 controllers are the last of a dying breed of the usual six button layout. the xbox and game cube controllers are wack as fu*k. though i gotta nod the xbox controllers for fps's. other then that it's a piece of sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #31
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
 tonymann said:
n*ggas support playstation like they putting money in yo pockets. i got a box and a station and the box is just more powerful. and custom soudtracks makes playing games like midnight club 3 better on the box cuz you can ride around to your on sh*t.

less d!ck riding on the playstation. you don't work for them
The way you explain that, it sounds like you have been deep-throating microsoft a few times
 05-12-2005, 07:13 PM         #32
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow i cant fu*kin wait those graphics are fu*king outstanding , the ONline play for Ghost Recon 3 are going to be fu*king ridic

ONE
 11 years ago '04        #33
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
 BpWally said:
The way you explain that, it sounds like you have been deep-throating microsoft a few times
No, hes just telling the truth. n*ggas on this site among other places d!ck ride the PS3 like sony really gives a sh*t about them. Instead of giving valid reasons why they dont like the Xbox360, which they shouldnt really have any since its not even out yet, they just give dumb a.ss answers w/out being able to back it up.

Like the dumb a.ss who replied, "i already have a computer". What the fu*k does that mean? Does the xbox browse the internet, can you hook up a printer to it, can you type up papers with it? No. So how the fu*k is it like a computer and the PS2/PS3 isnt. Both have hard drives, wireless controllers, etc. The xbox doesnt do anything computer like that the ps2 doesnt also do.

If your gonna hate on it, atleast have a valid reason. n*ggas so far just show how much they like sony up their a.ss. n*ggas just say, fu*k the xbox, its whack, just for the the sake of saying it. These are the same little kids who were crying about the Xbox360 not going with a blu-ray/hd-dvd drive like their broke a.ss can even afford a hdtv to take advantage of it.

Why dont n*ggas wait till we see some real sh*t on either system before talking sh*t. n*ggas show how immature they are buy already jumping on the PS3 bandwagon w/out even seeing any concrete evidence that it is better than the xbox360. But hey, im sure these are the same people who walk into a bestbuy, and instead of doing research on anything, just go for the sony braned product just for the fact that its sony, so that makes it the best. I've worked at the bestbuy at the computer dept, so ive experienced it almost everyday i was their. There is no changing their mind either.
 11 years ago '04        #34
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
Thats the truth man, I gave you props for that!
 11 years ago '04        #35
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
here we go again .. you know what im not gona bash the xbox 360 , i got the original xbox the day it came out .

But if you guys honestly think sonys gona slip after claiming the last 2 generations of consoles and now the handheld market you really dont know what the fu*k your talking about and prolly just fan boy of the xbox ...

dont get me wrong both systems were tight but just alot more on the ps2 kept me hooked , the xbox didnt show me much of anything unless i had to dish out $$$ for their online service n sh*t ....

lets be honest .. i think microsoft is trying to buy out everyones choice by poooring money in the gaming market just like they do with operating systems ... and look how that sh*t is looking , longhorns coming out and its gona almost be identical to xp ( wtf kinda bullsh*t is that) yeah true though the 360 is making some steps here but honestly .. they need to focus more one getting good developers on their side and worry less about ground breaking technology ... games will always make the system .. never the otherway around and xbox learnt that the hard way 1st time out ...
 11 years ago '04        #36
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 0 0
ok you gotta keep in mind that the english sh*t your reading was originally NOT IN ENGLISH. so its a rough translation, so something like 'watch tv on your xbox' could mean record shows with your xbox to watch later for all we know. just a thought..
 11 years ago '04        #37
drake 
space
space
space
$76 | Props total: 0 0
lol @ all yall n*ggas e-beefing over gaming systems. All a n*gga like me need is my girl, some pu**y, a bag of that fiya, and the Street f!ghter arcade game at the supermarket and I am happy. It only cost $0.25 for 2 or maybe 3 rounds. MAN fu*k A VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!!!!

Who ever don't like it fu*k YOU!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #38
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
Damn...I don't kno which to get...I love my Box...but I've always been a Sony fan at heart...
 05-12-2005, 11:06 PM         #39
CHRONIC2oo3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone is so excited about nothing... hmmm. That whole MTV sh*t stunk and so did Perfect Dark Zero. XBOX 360 is bringing nothing fu*king new to the table.

Sony and Nintendo will stomp the fu*k out of this machine.
 11 years ago '04        #40
this is me 
space
space
$1,187 | Props total: 0 0
i fu(ks with the box when im at my friends houses and i aint even buy the first xbox but i played it all i think ima buy 360 but not till after i buy PS3 any info on PS3
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
229 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
161 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Chyna leaks Rob Kardashian's number
66 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy