FORMER CONGRESSWOMAN is now SAYING that ERIC HOLDER was PAID by FBI to KILL NIPSEY :mjdamn

most viewed right now
+31  156
76 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '15        #1
8250 page views
186 comments

suavehooper 1530 heat pts1530
space
space
space
$19,571 | Props total: 62319 62319
FORMER CONGRESSWOMAN is now SAYING that ERIC HOLDER was PAID by FBI to k*ll NIPSEY :mjdamn

This week, former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney spoke out on Twitter about the death of rapper and philanthropist Nipsey Hussle. McKinney shared a conspiracy theory suggesting that the k*ller of Nipsey Hussle was paid by the LAPD to carry out the murder. She also pointed to the secret government program known as COINTELPRO, which was proven to target activists during the civil rights movement.

Her post linked to an article that sourced an unconfirmed Instagram post claiming that the suspect was ready to come forward with new information about his motivations.

“Eric Holder, the man accused of murdering beloved rapper Nipsey Hussle plead not guilty. However, according to our sources, he plans to confess to the murder and give details about why he did it. Holder is claiming that “the government” hired him to gun down Nipsey in front of his store and promised he would not be caught and a check for $75,000. Well, Holder is not pleased with how his deal went down,” the post read.

If true, this would explain why Eric Holder was so casual about the shooting and didn’t seem very concerned with getting away.

For those of you who are not aware, COINTELPRO was a secret government program in the United States that sought to target and neutralize activist groups.

According to Wikipedia “The FBI has used covert operations against domestic political groups since its inception; however, covert operations under the official COINTELPRO label took place between 1956 and 1971. COINTELPRO tactics are still used to this day, and have been alleged to include discrediting targets through psychological warfare; smearing individuals and groups using forged documents and by planting false reports in the media; harassment; wrongful imprisonment; and illegal violence, including a*sassination. The FBI’s stated motivation was “protecting national security, preventing violence, and maintaining the existing social and political order.”

Nipsey was much more than just a musician, he was a philanthropist and activist who wanted to truly improve his community.

The positive work that Nipsey was involved in makes his murder all that more tragic and confusing. Not only was Nispey a generous philanthropist, helping inner city schools and encouraging people in low-income areas to start their own businesses. He was also involved in an effort called “buy back the block,” in which affluent rappers make a promise to return to their communities and buy property to reclaim control of the hood, and empower the community with positive organizations and locally owned businesses.

Last month, Forbes reported that Nipsey purchased a strip mall in his home town of Crenshaw for a few million dollars, and had big plans for the property.

The last Tweet that the rapper made before the shooting was very ominous. It said, “Having strong enemies is a blessing.

While it is not clear exactly what he meant by his Tweet, Nipsey did have some very powerful enemies. At the time of his death, Nipsey was working on an explosive documentary about Dr. Sebi, whose real name was Alfredo Darrington Bowman. Dr. Sebi was a controversial medical figure who believed that all diseases could be cured with herbs and a specific vegan diet. In an interview with the Breakfast Club last year, Nipsey talked about the importance of the documentary.

The day after the shooting fellow rapper and media personality Nick Cannon made a series of posts to his Instagram page about Dr. Sebi and has promised to continue Nipsey’s work on the Dr. Sebi documentary.

source: visit this link https://www.anonews.co/fo .. e-paid-by-fbi/

image How long before people start to realize that Eric Holder is actually telling the truth when he says he was paid by government and LAPD?

This explains why the footage looks edited and why it looks like a CLEARLY planned a*sassination with multiple people involved at the scene. Also explains why Eric Holder was so brazen, because he believed the government when they told him he wouldn't get caught no matter what

A congresswoman is now even saying the government and FBI was behind this, not random people on the internet

COINTELPRO is real folks

Last edited by suavehooper; 04-20-2019 at 09:17 PM..

186 comments for "FORMER CONGRESSWOMAN is now SAYING that ERIC HOLDER was PAID by FBI to KILL NIPSEY :mjdamn"

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '07        #2
Sincere730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,487 | Props total: 18048 18048
She must've seen this

[video - click to view]

+38   

4 weeks ago '17        #3
LeG.O.A.T 125 heat pts125
space
space
$20,567 | Props total: 45346 45346
@

Wtf

4 weeks ago '15        #4
suavehooper 1530 heat pts1530 OP
space
space
space
 Sincere730 said
She must've seen this

bro this is getting spooky
+11   

4 weeks ago '15        #5
chrishansen88 95 heat pts95
space
space
$7,304 | Props total: 15866 15866
If op could he’d wh*re out his own fam for a HT
+26   

4 weeks ago '10        #6
Bandito 204 heat pts204
space
space
space
$8,319 | Props total: 19406 19406
What's the source for Holder saying he was paid for the murder? This whole theory rests on that and I can't find a source.
+13   

4 weeks ago '19        #7
el pres 1 heat pts
space
space
$70 | Props total: 396 396
It ain’t cool to make troll conspiracy threads about people’s death, then plug that JordanThrilla page

Stick to making cancerous basketball takes
+26   

4 weeks ago '18        #8
Pastor Ra 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 8500 8500

4 weeks ago '15        #9
space
space
space
 Bandito said
What's the source for Holder saying he was paid for the murder? This whole theory rests on that and I can't find a source.
Bro go research on COINTELPRO like the congresswoman said, It's clear this was a VERY planned shooting
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #10
g lobo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,031 | Props total: 5620 5620
 suavehooper said
bro this is getting spooky
bro this sh*t been spooooky

its alarming how much of boxden just takes sh*t at face value

hopefully bx doesnt forget about this one like they did with vegas after a month and no questions were answered

i want fu*kin answers
+28   

4 weeks ago '17        #11
Rule 336 112 heat pts112
space
space
$12,531 | Props total: 48311 48311
I seriously don't understand how dudes can know some of the things our government did and literally be mad at people for not a*suming this is cut and dry. n*ggas on this site swear up and down all the time that there's a system and people in power against us but then they refuse to believe that these same people wouldn't have a dude k*lled who was teaching blacks in the hood the blueprint on how to beat this system. Bx is a confusing place.
+69   

4 weeks ago '17        #12
Rule 336 112 heat pts112
space
space
 g lobo said

hopefully bx doesnt forget about this one like they did with vegas after a month and no questions were answered

i want fu*kin answers
They pick and choose when to take sh*t at face value. A story came out that has yet to be confirmed and them dudes did the same thing they accuse conspiracy theorists of doing. They blindly believed the story even tho its changed 5 different times
+10   

4 weeks ago '15        #13
space
space
space
 Rule 336 said
I seriously don't understand how dudes can know some of the things our government did and literally be mad at people for not a*suming this is cut and dry. n*ggas on this site swear up and down all the time that there's a system and people in power against us but then they refuse to believe that these same people wouldn't have a dude k*lled who was teaching blacks in the hood the blueprint on how to beat this system. Bx is a confusing place.
I'm not understanding it either bro. It like people DON'T want to find the truth, so we can get REAL justice for Nipsey Hussle

I'm still baffled at how against seeking the truth some people are. They are now hearing a CONGRESSWOMAN saying that Eric Holder was probably paid and still don't want to listen

The crazy thing is the story that they are taking as fact is in itself a conspiracy theory

Last edited by suavehooper; 04-20-2019 at 11:58 PM..
+14   

4 weeks ago '17        #14
Rule 336 112 heat pts112
space
space
 Bandito said
I'm still looking for confirmation that there was an altercation where Nip called him a snitch.
+18   

4 weeks ago '15        #15
space
space
space
 g lobo said

i want fu*kin answers
EXACTLY bro

4 weeks ago '17        #16
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 3618 3618
Where the fk is that suavehooper autoslap gif when u need it

+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #17
g lobo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rule 336 said
They pick and choose when to take sh*t at face value. A story came out that has yet to be confirmed and them dudes did the same thing they accuse conspiracy theorists of doing. They blindly believed the story even tho its changed 5 different times
bro my neighbor is a foreign old lady dont speak no english

after the mandalay government sponsored massacre even HER OLD a*s was like

"this sh*t on tv is no good. they not telling the truths. "

its lazinesss. "i want to believe the powers that be when its convenient and easy for my life"

they dont want to face the reality that their checked into a CORRUPT system built on sustaining said corruption.

as soon as you start uniting the people that they need to be down

theyll come get you too. and blame it on drugs or suicide.

open your fu*kin eyes people they k*llin folks for political reasons in other countries you think you cant get touched here?
+26   

4 weeks ago '10        #18
Bandito 204 heat pts204
space
space
space
$8,319 | Props total: 19406 19406
 suavehooper said
Bro go research on COINTELPRO like the congresswoman said, It's clear this was a VERY planned shooting
I know all about COINTELPRO. I've hung around radicals my whole life. My wife is Huey Newton's niece. I'm speaking about this particular incident. Where Holder saying he was paid off?
+4   

4 weeks ago '15        #19
space
space
space
 Pythagoras said
Where the fk is that suavehooper autoslap gif when u need it

search inside your empty skull, you might find it there bro

4 weeks ago '15        #20
space
space
space
 Bandito said
I know all about COINTELPRO. I've hung around radicals my whole life. My wife is Huey Newton's niece. I'm speaking about this particular incident. Where Holder saying he was paid off?
Where is the proof of the story you believe?

4 weeks ago '18        #21
g lobo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 suavehooper said
EXACTLY bro
my hope is that this is different than vegas because i hope this touches us more cause it is us.

people kind of separated themselves from vegas because it was a bunch of rednecks that got k*lled.

but at the end of the day a concert got shot up and nobody really had to answer for it.

it fu*ked me up and all this time passed by and i still cant believe they did that. just unloaded on people

hopefully this touches enough people in our communities that we dont forget and move on the next time this happens. someone needs to be held accountable. more than some fu*k up bum who was destined to be in a cell anyway
talk about a convenient fall guy
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #22
reelife 463 heat pts463
space
space
$8,981 | Props total: 18103 18103
 Sincere730 said
She must've seen this

Interestin

Last edited by reelife; 04-20-2019 at 10:00 PM..
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #23
space
space
space
 g lobo said
my hope is that this is different than vegas because i hope this touches us more cause it is us.

people kind of separated themselves from vegas because it was a bunch of rednecks that got k*lled.

but at the end of the day a concert got shot up and nobody really had to answer for it.

it fu*ked me up and all this time passed by and i still cant believe they did that. just unloaded on people

hopefully this touches enough people in our communities that we dont forget and move on the next time this happens. someone needs to be held accountable. more than some fu*k up bum who was destined to be in a cell anyway
talk about a convenient fall guy
All facts, I don't think intelligent people will ever stop searching for the truth on this one. We live in a time where more people than ever are seeking knowledge.

The fact that this congresswoman posted this today, was a powerful thing to me. It shows that there are intelligent people out there of all demographics and backgrounds searching for the truth on this.

Last edited by suavehooper; 04-20-2019 at 09:51 PM..
+8   

4 weeks ago '15        #24
space
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Last edited by suavehooper; 04-20-2019 at 09:48 PM..
+9   

4 weeks ago '18        #25
g lobo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Sincere730 said
She must've seen this

this theory makes a hell of a lot more sense than

nipsey said he was a rat so he came back blasting! (and kicking)
+5   

Home      

most viewed right now
+32online now  45
Image(s) inside This The Chick Kevin Hart Risked It All For?
52 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  38
Image(s) inside It’s Time For That Upgrade!
52 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  38
Image(s) inside May 19 - Military expert paints grim portrait of how Iran would retali..
108 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+112online now  27
Image(s) inside Haleigh 🍞🎂
54 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy