Apr 20 - Rich white woman convicted of sex trafficking crimes...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '19        #1
3983 page views
36 comments

unit321 16 heat pts16
space
space
$597 | Props total: 1414 1414
Apr 20 - Rich white woman convicted of s*x trafficking crimes...

visit this link https://www.msn.com/en-us .. id=mailsignout

Two women who were part of an alleged pyramid scheme that involved s*x trafficking and racketeering each pleaded guilty to related charges Friday in a New York federal court.

Clare Bronfman, an heiress to the Seagram's liquor fortune, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to conceal and harbor people who were not in the United States legally for financial gain and fraudulent use of identification.

Kathy Russell pleaded guilty to one charge of visa fraud.

Bronfman and Russell were indicted in March on racketeering and racketeering conspiracy charges as part of the cult-like organization known as Nxivm, founded by Keith Raniere, who also was indicted and is now in federal custody. He faces s*x trafficking and forced labor charges.
The indictment claims many so-called slaves were branded on their pelvic areas with a symbol which, unbeknownst to them, incorporated Raniere's initials.

Documents describe "branding ceremonies," in which women were held down by others while nekkid and filmed as they were branded with a cauterizing pen.

So a very rich woman, heiress to Seagram's liquor company, is involved in trafficking women into prostitution. Not a man, a woman. Women's rights movement folks are completely, and 100% going to be silent. Zero protesting will go on. Alyssa Milano won't show up to any media gathering for this. Tons of celebrity Twitter accounts will be silent about this. Absolutely no outrage will go on. I wonder why?
+46   

36 comments for "Apr 20 - Rich white woman convicted of sex trafficking crimes..."

1 month ago '04        #2
dc3003 133 heat pts133
space
space
$49,798 | Props total: 53521 53521
Its only news when they can twist the outcome and make it look like a guilty person got let off because they are white.
See democrats thrive off of making black people feel like they are a victim. Youve been treated like sh*t because of your race for too long , vote for us well take care of u . And to me that sh*t is real racism !

1 month ago '17        #3
Ncstate86 
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 2954 2954
 dc3003 said
Its only news when they can twist the outcome and make it look like a guilty person got let off because they are white.
See democrats thrive off of making black people feel like they are a victim. Youve been treated like sh*t because of your race for too long , vote for us well take care of u . And to me that sh*t is real racism !

[pic - click to view]

oh shut up

+18   

1 month ago '12        #4
OldBusiness 179 heat pts179
space
space
$29,578 | Props total: 51739 51739
Whole thread is hilarious

1 month ago '18        #5
Juliette DaBlok 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,812 | Props total: 10029 10029
 dc3003 said
What does any of this have to do with the article and if u really feel that way then why are u on a hip hop forum? You're just here to let off your pinned up agressions on African Americans and other minorities because you're too cowardly to do it in real life
+46   

1 month ago '16        #6
North Face 42 heat pts42
space
space
$13,091 | Props total: 25222 25222
Fake news as usual.

1 month ago '14        #7
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$12,503 | Props total: 46179 46179
 dc3003 said
We get it, you think all black people who not with and David Duke nem is stupid

You come on here and write the same whinny bullsh*t everyday and everybody still thinks you a f*g**t

In other words, shut up f*g**t
+33   

1 month ago '09        #8
messy marv stan 5283 heat pts5283
space
space
$72,061 | Props total: 119580 119580
 Juliette DaBlok said
What does any of this have to do with the article and if u really feel that way then why are u on a hip hop forum? You're just here to let off your pinned up agressions on African Americans and other minorities because you're too cowardly to do it in real life

he hates black people and other minorities. dude wants a planet run by kkk grand wizards and other idiots who think like him. dude has about 500 nazi posters in his alleged painting business
+18   

1 month ago '08        #9
Chicken_N_I-Roc 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,043 | Props total: 5600 5600
Bruh, all those women look beat and decrepit. Evil looking a*s women. Throw them under the jail. Since they have money, they will most likely get a slap on the wrist

1 month ago '16        #10
IGotIt 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,175 | Props total: 3768 3768
 dc3003 said

still drinking that Florida swamp water I see..

my god you are such a lame

Last edited by IGotIt; 04-20-2019 at 03:22 PM..
+4   

1 month ago '04        #11
dc3003 133 heat pts133
space
space
 Sphynx said

You come on here and write the same whinny bullsh*t everyday and everybody still thinks you a f*g**t

Thats why the democrats remind them of there race all the time and how they are victims there even offering black people a check this election.

1 month ago '04        #12
Chokeabiish 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,039 | Props total: 646 646
 dc3003 said
this woman sold human beings for s*x and your intrested in politics? cmon dude. log off the internet. u started on this site when i did. i thought our class of 04 was better then this.
+10   

1 month ago '11        #13
GrindPOWER$ 473 heat pts473
space
space
$24,020 | Props total: 28391 28391
 Sphynx said

if little ice was on these streets i would send at him.

white folks win everyday us Blacks will B alright tho.
+3   

1 month ago '08        #14
tdnupe3 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,426 | Props total: 29644 29644
 Juliette DaBlok said
 Chokeabiish said
this woman sold human beings for s*x and your intrested in politics? cmon dude. log off the internet. u started on this site when i did. i thought our class of 04 was better then this.
Dude gets on here every single day with that same bullsh*t. We have known for a while that dude is completely racist. The fact that he can't just come out and say it like a man let's you know how much of a bi*ch he really is. Whenever he gets challenged on something he reverts to claiming that he's a milionaire painter that employs hundreds of people.

Example:

BX member: " @ is a racist trump supporting retard"

@: "I just deposited a $400,000 check from painting for 2 weeks"

I guess him talking all that racist sh*t is his way of dealing with the fact that he's a high school drop-out that was molested as a child.

@ can really give you the run down on dude.
+7   

1 month ago '07        #15
Damagegadget 495 heat pts495
space
space
$40,163 | Props total: 26537 26537
 dc3003 said
Kind of like the posts you make about immigrants..and there in lies the duality trap that makes you upset with your fellow citizens and not these false leaders
+4   

1 month ago '04        #16
Chokeabiish 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,039 | Props total: 646 646
 tdnupe3 said
Dude gets on here every single day with that same bullsh*t. We have known for a while that dude is completely racist. The fact that he can't just come out and say it like a man let's you know how much of a bi*ch he really is. Whenever he gets challenged on something he reverts to claiming that he's a milionaire painter that employs hundreds of people.

Example:

I guess him talking all that racist sh*t is his way of dealing with the fact that he's a high school drop-out that was molested as a child.

aight,good looking out

1 month ago '04        #17
dc3003 133 heat pts133
space
space
 tdnupe3 said

Example:

So u make fun of kids that was s*xually a*saulted to make u feel good about yourself ? Is that how low of a point you are at in life ? Is your confidence that low ?

Nothing i said is a lie or racist , the media only runs stories that keep the race wars alive and makes it look like white people are privledged and black people are victims. Its not rocket science. Ill even report myself if u think thats racist for speaking the truth @

And @

1 month ago '14        #18
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$12,503 | Props total: 46179 46179
 dc3003 said
Thats why the democrats remind them of there race all the time and how they are victims there even offering black people a check this election.
What are you talking about? Everything comes back to some Democratic "boogeyman" for you like a sad obsession

The insulting thing about you is that you think you're smarter than everyone else on here because its a minority site. fu*k your white savior act. We all know you don't care about black people at all. You don't care about saving them from "the democrats." You and your folks just mad because you wish black voters (who you view as dupes) would be dupes on your side or "free votes" for your self-interested causes.

Too bad. Get over it
+5   

1 month ago '18        #19
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
$826 | Props total: 1120 1120
 unit321 said

Two women who were part of an alleged pyramid scheme that involved s*x trafficking and racketeering each pleaded guilty to related charges Friday in a New York federal court.

Clare Bronfman, an heiress to the Seagram's liquor fortune, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to conceal and harbor people who were not in the United States legally for financial gain and fraudulent use of identification.

Kathy Russell pleaded guilty to one charge of visa fraud.

Bronfman and Russell were indicted in March on racketeering and racketeering conspiracy charges as part of the cult-like organization known as Nxivm, founded by Keith Raniere, who also was indicted and is now in federal custody. He faces s*x trafficking and forced labor charges.
The indictment claims many so-called slaves were branded on their pelvic areas with a symbol which, unbeknownst to them, incorporated Raniere's initials.

Documents describe "branding ceremonies," in which women were held down by others while nekkid and filmed as they were branded with a cauterizing pen.

So a very rich woman, heiress to Seagram's liquor company, is involved in trafficking women into prostitution. Not a man, a woman. Women's rights movement folks are completely, and 100% going to be silent. Zero protesting will go on. Alyssa Milano won't show up to any media gathering for this. Tons of celebrity Twitter accounts will be silent about this. Absolutely no outrage will go on. I wonder why?
Didn’t read the post cuz I know the story by heart. Download The Stitcher podcast app and check out Uncover escape Nexism. sh*t gets super crazy

1 month ago '15        #20
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
$31,403 | Props total: 34438 34438
 tdnupe3 said

Example:

This and he also in gay cult
+4   

1 month ago '04        #21
dc3003 133 heat pts133
space
space
 Sphynx said
What are you talking about? Everything comes back to some Democratic "boogeyman" for you like a sad obsession

The insulting thing about you is that you think you're smarter than everyone else on here because its a minority site. fu*k your white savior act. We all know you don't care about black people at all. You don't care about saving them from "the democrats." You and your folks just mad because you wish black voters (who you view as dupes) would be dupes on your side or "free votes" for your self-interested causes.

Too bad. Get over it
Get over it ? Trump won dems lost , u been bi*ching every day since. Pm me adress im on my way b

1 month ago '16        #22
BathWaterMelody 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,450 | Props total: 27457 27457
 dc3003 said
Get over it ? Trump won dems lost , u been bi*ching every day since. Pm me adress im on my way b
OP has nothing to do with partisan talk yet you made it into a partisan discussion.

sometimes I wonder if it's possible for you to make a legitimate political statement without saying "dems" or "looney liberals" or Trump
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #23
Rule 336 112 heat pts112
space
space
$12,579 | Props total: 48384 48384
DC is good people. He exaggerates alot of his beliefs to get under n*ggas skin. With that being said, even though I don't agree with most sh*t he says I am in agreement with the democrats making us dependent and encouraging the victim mentality in us to keep up voting for them.

Last edited by Rule 336; 04-20-2019 at 07:59 PM..

1 month ago '15        #24
kami 47 heat pts47
space
space
$16,317 | Props total: 20557 20557
 dc3003 said
Facts.

All the slaps you got should illustrate just how easy it is for them as their subjects are lab rats.

1 month ago '04        #25
erickonasis 23 heat pts23
space
space
$31,962 | Props total: 32660 32660
400000 from painting

Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  39
May 20 - Sex for sale in Spain | DW Documentary
63 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+73online now  37
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Tiara?
32 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+68online now  29
Image(s) inside WOW: Dr. DRE Get EXPOSED For CLOUT CHASING OFF NIPSEY HUSSLE! Ignored ..
201 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+138online now  16
NBA The ACCURACY in this Kevin Durant picture is ASTOUNDING... lol
210 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy