Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6

most viewed right now
+39  114
91 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '04        #1
794 page views
19 comments

nobody 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,623 | Props total: 2278 2278
Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6

Anybody remember this SRT model?

+5   

19 comments for "Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6"

1 month ago '17        #2
Naga Sadow 35 heat pts35
space
space
$12,197 | Props total: 50555 50555
 nobody said
Anybody remember this SRT model?

It's just an older SLK 36. I actually liked this car.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #3
Game375 50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,262 | Props total: 1697 1697
those years for GM were dark. Before and after much different. Nice, but would not touch a used one at all
+1   

1 month ago '04        #4
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$5,888 | Props total: 3973 3973
lol remember a crossfire being the prize for the first season of The Apprentice. the winner did not look excited at all
crossfire/SLK, R63 amg/chrysler Pacifica, etc... such an interesting array of quirky (to say it most kindly) vehicles came from daimler-chrysler during that era
+2   

1 month ago '06        #5
"SS" 32 heat pts32
space
space
$11,793 | Props total: 11897 11897
 Game375 said
those years for GM were dark. Before and after much different. Nice, but would not touch a used one at all
Chrysler isn't a GM product tho
+8   

1 month ago '07        #6
influence22 
space
space
space
$835 | Props total: 527 527
the interior of that car was trash

1 month ago '15        #7
RollTideCowboy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,766 | Props total: 2501 2501
lmao a SRT crossfire
+1   

1 month ago '17        #8
Naga Sadow 35 heat pts35
space
space
$12,197 | Props total: 50555 50555
 xbossxplayax said
lol remember a crossfire being the prize for the first season of The Apprentice. the winner did not look excited at all
crossfire/SLK, R63 amg/chrysler Pacifica, etc... such an interesting array of quirky (to say it most kindly) vehicles came from daimler-chrysler during that era
I'd love to have an R63. That thing is gonna be a future collector's car. They're extremely rare and go like the clappers.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #9
realgunta 909 heat pts909
space
space
$27,627 | Props total: 51599 51599
yup, i remember them

1 month ago '15        #10
4am 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$647 | Props total: 1931 1931
Cool car but could never get over the rear (looked like a dog taking a sh*t).
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #11
YSL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 13654 13654
That's one weird looking Mercedes

4 weeks ago '11        #12
Silencer 90 heat pts90
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 7040 7040
Im not much of a prowler fan either but they should have made a production version like this

[video - click to view]

+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #13
qutaboi225 59 heat pts59
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 12738 12738
 influence22 said
That car was trash
Fixed

3 weeks ago '04        #14
xbossxplayax 
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
I'd love to have an R63. That thing is gonna be a future collector's car. They're extremely rare and go like the clappers.
with the m156 engine rah? Maybe for my house keepers pollak husbands brother who likes to fix things in his garage maybe. Since i aint got it like that to hold a stable of 20+ cars lol

i wouldnt consider a continental US-made AMG to be a part of my stable, again cuz i aint got it like that to keep all sorts of odd collectibles just because. I agree it will be a fun quirky joint for whatever occasion but if i were to really bother myself with the m156 engine it would prolly be a nice low mileage CL not a chrysler pacifica
+1   

3 weeks ago '08        #15
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$4,471 | Props total: 10818 10818
I raced 1 of these a few months ago. It reminded me of a G35.

2 weeks ago '17        #16
Gucci2x 15 heat pts15
space
space
$303 | Props total: 2303 2303

[video - click to view]

+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #17
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
$823 | Props total: 1117 1117
 xbossxplayax said
with the m156 engine rah? Maybe for my house keepers pollak husbands brother who likes to fix things in his garage maybe. Since i aint got it like that to hold a stable of 20+ cars lol

i wouldnt consider a continental US-made AMG to be a part of my stable, again cuz i aint got it like that to keep all sorts of odd collectibles just because. I agree it will be a fun quirky joint for whatever occasion but if i were to really bother myself with the m156 engine it would prolly be a nice low mileage CL not a chrysler pacifica
Iím really trying to decide what I want now that Iím in position for new ride. Iíve always been obsessed with the CL. Do you think itís worth it???

2 weeks ago '14        #18
worldwide202 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 7656 7656
Daimler Robbed Chysler blind of resources during that merger,but they did get the chassis for the Charger/Challenger from the E series which is basically keeping them afloat today.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #19
xbossxplayax 
space
space
 MsMarySon said
Iím really trying to decide what I want now that Iím in position for new ride. Iíve always been obsessed with the CL. Do you think itís worth it???
Isnt it the best times... when youre debating whats next? The late night searches, endless hours talkin to or reading from random people u will never meet etc...

The fact that this thing called the S-coupe exist is the biggest obstacle for me to pull a trigger on a CL. All the purist, NA v. turbo engine exhaust notes talk and everything aside its NEW and NEW is almost always better. Altho... CL used to be the epitome of all the latest MB technology and stood on its own. Not sure if the same can be said about the its successor.

If you really sure your neck wont break everytime u see an S-coupe drive by while youre behind the wheel of a CL and feel some typa way looking at yo car interior that looks identical to an 06 w221 lol, by all means. I went with an sls instead of an amg gts cuz i dont feel a thing even when a matte gray gt-r oh what a beautiful thing flies by. Actually wanted an slr but that was just too fvckin archaic inside (no actually it was the budget issue lol).

How about this, since CL doesnt have a drop top, if you want a coupe find a nice low mileage, late MY CL. But if u want a land yacht and want to photosynthesize with the top of your dome, wait til S-coupe cabriolet price comes below a hunnid stacks. Or choose from a slew of other nice drop tops (cant believe the price on the final MY G500 cabriís).
+1   

1 week ago '18        #20
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
$823 | Props total: 1117 1117
 xbossxplayax said
Isnt it the best times... when youre debating whats next? The late night searches, endless hours talkin to or reading from random people u will never meet etc...

The fact that this thing called the S-coupe exist is the biggest obstacle for me to pull a trigger on a CL. All the purist, NA v. turbo engine exhaust notes talk and everything aside its NEW and NEW is almost always better. Altho... CL used to be the epitome of all the latest MB technology and stood on its own. Not sure if the same can be said about the its successor.

If you really sure your neck wont break everytime u see an S-coupe drive by while youre behind the wheel of a CL and feel some typa way looking at yo car interior that looks identical to an 06 w221 lol, by all means. I went with an sls instead of an amg gts cuz i dont feel a thing even when a matte gray gt-r oh what a beautiful thing flies by. Actually wanted an slr but that was just too fvckin archaic inside (no actually it was the budget issue lol).

How about this, since CL doesnt have a drop top, if you want a coupe find a nice low mileage, late MY CL. But if u want a land yacht and want to photosynthesize with the top of your dome, wait til S-coupe cabriolet price comes below a hunnid stacks. Or choose from a slew of other nice drop tops (cant believe the price on the final MY G500 cabriís).
You just summed up my dilemma bro. I want the S cabrio so bad

Home      

most viewed right now
+35online now  41
Image(s) inside Itís Time For That Upgrade!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  35
Image(s) inside May 19 - Military expert paints grim portrait of how Iran would retali..
108 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+33online now  32
Image(s) inside This The Chick Kevin Hart Risked It All For?
53 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+114online now  23
Image(s) inside Haleigh 🍞🎂
54 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy