Game reppin for Nip and his fam support the marathon

most viewed right now
+34  111
55 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '19        #1
4641 page views
57 comments

takenbystorm 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$90 | Props total: 384 384
Game reppin for Nip and his fam support the marathon

real n*gga sh*t

+17   

57 comments for "Game reppin for Nip and his fam support the marathon"

1 week ago '06        #2
Yung Dilla 1585 heat pts1585
space
space
$63,969 | Props total: 69614 69614
Nipsey got game on this low key.

[video - click to view]

+23   

1 week ago '17        #3
Willy Boban 206 heat pts206
space
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 33152 33152
Some of ya are slow somewhat. Because in order to keep up the monthly payments on the shopping center.

Then every store has to pay their rent on time everytime.

So supporting his 1 store and or Marathon brand there doesnt help the other store renters to pay their store rent.

So the folks should donate to his Shopping center and not just his personal store and online mission and brand.

So support the burger spot, barbershop and whatever other store in that shopping center as well before it turns into a Starbucks and Jumba Juice by shay whitey bulger.

Bottom line.

+42   

1 week ago '19        #4
takenbystorm 7 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Willy Boban said
Some of ya are slow somewhat. Because in order to keep up the monthly payments on the shopping center.

So supporting his 1 store and or Marathon brand there doesnt help the other store renters to pay their store rent.

So the folks should donate to his Shopping center and not just his personal store and online mission and brand.

So support the burger spot, barbershop and whatever other store in that shopping center as well before it turns into a Starbucks and Jumba Juice by shay whitey bulger.

Bottom line.

that marathon store will attract tourist to that burger spot
+46   

1 week ago '17        #5
PROV 214 heat pts214
space
space
$13,215 | Props total: 39105 39105
OP got blocked 17 posts in
+1   

1 week ago '12        #6
DSmith93 761 heat pts761
space
space
$27,685 | Props total: 44221 44221
 Willy Boban said

Bottom line.

We own that plaza n restructing for 2020
That lot will be straight but good looking on that thought regardless
+30   

1 week ago '17        #7
space
space
space
 takenbystorm said
Agree but. Nipsey was a good dude and would probably allow some store owners to be late on rent sometimes.

But out of the 1000 people in the parking lot during the vigil.

How many actually bought a burger or got a haircut from stores that Nipsey doesn't own but just lease to there?
+1   

1 week ago '14        #8
echion911 257 heat pts257
space
space
$5,535 | Props total: 13917 13917
 Willy Boban said

Bottom line.

The surrounding stores are going to see major bank in the next few years.

Any fan of hiphop that goes to LA will want to visit that shopping mall now. Won't be surprised if its declared a landmark eventually.
+13   

1 week ago '06        #9
Yung Dilla 1585 heat pts1585
space
space
$63,969 | Props total: 69614 69614
You know what's crazy and I cried today when I had this on repeat. On ocean views nipsey is (second verse mainly) talking about getting everyone mind right in his hood, talking about how he's looking forward to living his life with no gang violence and how his homies , no beef, no problems, everyone eating. talking about riding out in his car with his music on and him just chilling. Most of all telling his homies work hard to get this paper and using himself as a example.

Mainly the look at this world young n*ggas it's yours, mine, ours. Used high building (corporate world) and foreign cars (more success). my n*gga really just wanted to live his life and finally escape the bullsh*t. (now I'm using songs to get my point across) damn this sh*t hurt more and more every day.

look i'm in these streets with my Cuban on
In my Benz with my music on

Old friends like what have you been on
sh*t, I've been on my grind
I ain't usually home, focused, I ain't using phones
Lately I've been using song to get my point across
While n*ggas 'round me lose it all, but that's your coin to toss

I guess I always knew to ball
And as this world revolves I'm cracking 'cuz I do my job
Look, from fu*king hood rats to fu*king stars
Spending all cash, to sliding cards, it's the definition of living large
Smoking top flight in the biggest cars

Told you '08 this sh*t was ours, getting this cake, yeah n*gga then getting more
Look at this world young n*gga, this really yours
n*gga this really mine, my n*ggas is really for it, them buildings is really high, them cars is really foreign and all I see is...

[video - click to view]

+31   

1 week ago '19        #10
use2beaking 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$739 | Props total: 1286 1286
 Willy Boban said
Agree but. Nipsey was a good dude and would probably allow some store owners to be late on rent sometimes.

But out of the 1000 people in the parking lot during the vigil.

How many actually bought a burger or got a haircut from stores that Nipsey doesn't own but just lease to there?
Using just simple logic, anybody who was there and wanted a burger at the time, and had money and wanted that specific burger went in there and got one.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #11
NahLij 25 heat pts25
space
space
$12,631 | Props total: 16646 16646
 DSmith93 said
We own that plaza n restructing for 2020
That lot will be straight but good looking on that thought regardless
We? You in the family? If so peace to you all yours.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #12
space
space
space
 echion911 said
The surrounding stores are going to see major bank in the next few years.

Any fan of hiphop that goes to LA will want to visit that shopping mall now. Won't be surprised if its declared a landmark eventually.
Agree. But is the burger spot or barbershop owners finessers trying to duck rent after Nipseys death?

What if they were behind in rent and only Nipsey knew but covered their fees?

So never underestimate these shop owners 1 day saying phuck this sh*t. I can't afford to be here since Fatburger or McDonald's is right down the street.

1 week ago '17        #13
space
space
space
 use2beaking said
Using just simple logic, anybody who was there and wanted a burger at the time, and had money and wanted that specific burger went in there and got one.
Fam. When me and mines go to a Concert or club or Disneyland. I sneak in my own drinks or food to save 100s of dollars.

So I agree that people want to be there. But most paycheck people know that we will still bring our own while visiting.

Check to check sh*t fam.

But I agree. Some people with money may just order a burger inhouse just to sit there (inside) longer even if its just a regular burger and fries.

But most aint coming back since its not Hollywood or some Amusement park attraction.

Last edited by Willy Boban; 04-14-2019 at 06:58 PM..

1 week ago '18        #14
baddie 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$6,023 | Props total: 17462 17462
 NahLij said
We? You in the family? If so peace to you all yours.
Dsmith be lying like a mf dawg

1 week ago '10        #15
Billy Hoyle 
space
space
$2,642 | Props total: 1453 1453
 Yung Dilla said
Nipsey got game on this low key.

Game got so many hidden gems on his mixtapes.
+5   

1 week ago '15        #16
Madethagreat 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,392 | Props total: 13247 13247
 takenbystorm said
Planning to go as a part of a future Cali trip
+4   

1 week ago '18        #17
baddie 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$6,023 | Props total: 17462 17462
Yo

Didn’t Nipsey plan on tearing it down and turning it into mixed-used project? (Apartments, Retail, etc.)

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '17        #18
becoolhomie2 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,021 | Props total: 2311 2311
 Willy Boban said

Bottom line.

Give it 2 years tops

1 week ago '17        #19
space
space
space
 Billy Hoyle said
Game got so many hidden gems on his mixtapes.
He owes a female 7million for clowning her a*ss and not showing up to court to f*ght his case.

Plus she only wanted an apology at first and 200k.

But he laughed at her and never showed up to court and now owes her 7million or some sh*t.

So imo. Game could never drop any gems after being finessed for millions by a bi*ch from a reality tv show that was meant for him to actually make money.

+2   

1 week ago '06        #20
Celsius 
space
space
$799 | Props total: 1839 1839
 Willy Boban said
Fam. When me and mines go to a Concert or club or Disneyland. I sneak in my own drinks or food to save 100s of dollars.

So I agree that people want to be there. But most paycheck people know that we will still bring our own while visiting.

Check to check sh*t fam.

But I agree. Some people with money may just order a burger inhouse just to sit there (inside) longer even if its just a regular burger and fries.

But most aint coming back since its not Hollywood or some Amusement park attraction.

n*ggas ainít tryna eat a home sandwich.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #21
space
space
space
 Celsius said
n*ggas ain’t tryna eat a home sandwich.
And rich people of worth aint trying to eat while looking at where Nipsey got k*lled at right there.

Especially since that spot is still hood and not the Vegas strip like Pac or Downtown
LA like Big.

So what ballers do you expect paying money to dine on Chrenshaw and Slausen with no security for self?

Especially for a burger spot thats not even a franchise nor has positive yelp reviews.

Last edited by Willy Boban; 04-14-2019 at 07:22 PM..

1 week ago '12        #22
DSmith93 761 heat pts761
space
space
$27,685 | Props total: 44221 44221
 Willy Boban said
Agree. But is the burger spot or barbershop owners finessers trying to duck rent after Nipseys death?

What if they were behind in rent and only Nipsey knew but covered their fees?

So never underestimate these shop owners 1 day saying phuck this sh*t. I can't afford to be here since Fatburger or McDonald's is right down the street.

Bruh I don't think you understand the beauty of Crenshaw n the entire slauson district

Even though the plaza would be consider to be in the heart of the hood of Crenshaw.... Two three blocc down from that store you will drive in to the top 3 wealthiest African American wealth area in the COUNTRY in view park Baldwin hills area

It's money in that section
Nipsey was smart enough to see it through before the whole nfl stadium n metro Crenshaw project line start to be in progress

It's a shame theres not really nobody doing the same thing he did but for Inglewood cuz that sh*t is being snatch away especially since most of the ppl in the city are unaware of city hall meeting n voting on the rent control bill for the city vs those who want to force em out so that a different story

Crenshaw on the other hand going be something special come 2020. sh*t is like the ls Harlem hope n going f*ght to make it stay that way

They call the view park Baldwin hill Blacc Beverly hills for a reason

Last edited by DSmith93; 04-14-2019 at 07:25 PM..
+7   

1 week ago '19        #23
takenbystorm 7 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Willy Boban said
He owes a female 7million for clowning her a*ss and not showing up to court to f*ght his case.

Plus she only wanted an apology at first and 200k.

But he laughed at her and never showed up to court and now owes her 7million or some sh*t.

So imo. Game could never drop any gems after being finessed for millions by a bi*ch from a reality tv show that was meant for him to actually make money.

that bi*ch and 40 glocc gonna be waitin a long a*s time to never get they bread hahahahah.... game house and cars had a lien on them for the past 5 years now almost lol the dumb sh*t yall believe!!!!!!!!!

all the sh*t people say about game is funny

game was a stripper game got knocked out game had a tongue ring all this garbage they say that then post the picture of him on change of heart where is yall troll proof of all this other sh*t????

Last edited by takenbystorm; 04-14-2019 at 07:25 PM..

1 week ago '16        #24
NEWYORKTlMES 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,967 | Props total: 10516 10516
 Willy Boban said

Bottom line.

Ur dumb and donít understand business

1 week ago '06        #25
DominicanLou 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,815 | Props total: 7506 7506
I'm trying to get some land out there. It's been my dream for a minute now.
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+61online now  34
I just gotta smash raw, fam....
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+137online now  29
Image(s) inside They'd Call Me A Sellout C**n If I Brought Her Home
161 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+26online now  26
Video inside Can we all agree Nip was setup?
172 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+46online now  13
audio inside Freddie Gibbs - Palmolive Ft Killer Mike & Pusha-T
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy