Noah’s Ark (1928) the movie killed 3 extras by flooding the scene with 600,000 gallons 💦

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '19        #1
1566 page views
36 comments

Angry Yam 29 heat pts29
space
space
$668 | Props total: 1256 1256
Noah’s Ark (1928) the movie k*lled 3 extras by flooding the scene with 600,000 gallons 💦

visit this link https://en.m.wikipedia.or .. Ark_(1928_film)

Many more suffered broken bones. This led to the introduction of safety regulations for stunt doubles

Source via Reddit

visit this link https://www.reddit.com/r/ .. medium=ios_app
+8   

36 comments for "Noah’s Ark (1928) the movie killed 3 extras by flooding the scene with 600,000 gallons 💦"

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '18        #2
BrooklynDamien 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 13070 13070
No animals were harmed filming this I hope though lol I know the extras weren't black since it's a biblical story lol
+10   

1 week ago '16        #3
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,135 | Props total: 19427 19427
 BrooklynDamien said
No animals were harmed filming this I hope though lol I know the extras weren't black since it's a biblical story lol
If it was accurate they would be lol
+8   

1 week ago '05        #4
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$12,075 | Props total: 14482 14482
 BrooklynDamien said
Animals died in this and other movies. I think after Ben hur they started going hard about protecting animals
+3   

1 week ago '04        #5
!!! 365 heat pts365
space
space
$55,287 | Props total: 65910 65910
Things like this happen more often than you think. A stuntman died during the filming of The Dark Knight.
+4   

1 week ago '16        #6
mobchip 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,806 | Props total: 5605 5605
 !!! said
Things like this happen more often than you think. A stuntman died during the filming of The Dark Knight.
A stuntperson died during the filming of Deadpool 2.
+6   

1 week ago '13        #7
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,248 | Props total: 25671 25671
 Teknicks said
If it was accurate they would be lol
Ain’t a damn thing “accurate” about this tall tale.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #8
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Ain’t a damn thing “accurate” about this tall tale.
Why even start? Do I really have to post 20 comments ripping your own ridiculous belief system to shreds, as you try to hide behind moving goal posts? Let's save this one for another day champ.

1 week ago '05        #9
myword 10 heat pts10
space
space
$872 | Props total: 238 238
 Angry Yam said
)

Many more suffered broken bones. This led to the introduction of safety regulations for stunt doubles

Source via Reddit

Props for sharing. Didn’t know this. Only knew about the horrific incident during the filming of twilight zone movie where 2 child artistes and the lead actor died.
+3   

1 week ago '13        #10
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Teknicks said
Why even start? Do I really have to post 20 comments ripping your own ridiculous belief system to shreds, as you try to hide behind moving goal posts? Let's save this one for another day champ.
When have you EVER in your life ripped me on ANYTHING, let alone a belief system?

You really want smoke over my a*sertion that gotdamn Noah’s Ark is a tall tale? Noah’s Ark fam? Oh, fu*k another day, I want ALL the smoke since you wanna get tight.

1 week ago '11        #11
kevin boogz 146 heat pts146
space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 11179 11179
 !!! said
 mobchip said
A stuntperson died during the filming of Deadpool 2.
an actor died his head got chopped off by a helicopter.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '19        #12
Angry Yam 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$668 | Props total: 1256 1256
 kevin boogz said
an actor died his head got chopped off by a helicopter.
Jesus

1 week ago '15        #13
Mystic 205 heat pts205
space
space
$8,625 | Props total: 12694 12694
 SimpinAintEz said
When have you EVER in your life ripped me on ANYTHING, let alone a belief system?

You really want smoke over my a*sertion that gotdamn Noah’s Ark is a tall tale? Noah’s Ark fam? Oh, fu*k another day, I want ALL the smoke since you wanna get tight.
If you think that every animal on planet Earth was on a boat you are dumb
+1   

1 week ago '04        #14
Adwerdz 424 heat pts424
space
space
$38,612 | Props total: 40167 40167
died for a fairy tale myth

1 week ago '13        #15
dtdroid 166 heat pts166
space
space
$26,927 | Props total: 39122 39122
 Adwerdz said
died for a fairy tale myth
No, he died for an acting role

What would you say for an actor who died on the set of Cinderella?

The same thing?

+2   

1 week ago '04        #16
Adwerdz 424 heat pts424
space
space
$38,612 | Props total: 40167 40167
 dtdroid said
No, he died for an acting role

What would you say for an actor who died on the set of Cinderella?

The same thing?

oh I offended you pansy

1 week ago '16        #17
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said

Every single time we've talked. I never said Noah's Ark was factual story to begin with. It's a parable. I simply said the people in the story were black. So you can cool off that.

And all of your fantasies about how science proves life arose on it's on are always fun to rip apart. Science all but confirms that reality was set into motion by a "godly" force that exists outside of reality. We don't have to go that deep though.

1 week ago '15        #18
Mystic 205 heat pts205
space
space
 Teknicks said
Every single time we've talked. I never said Noah's Ark was factual story to begin with. It's a parable. I simply said the people in the story were black. So you can cool off that.

And all of your fantasies about how science proves life arose on it's on are always fun to rip apart. Science all but confirms that reality was set into motion by a "godly" force that exists outside of reality. We don't have to go that deep though.
Noah's ark could have very well been real. People think that Noah's Ark had millions of animals on it because it said 2 of each animal but that's exactly true. It didn't have 2 of every dog species, it only had 2 dogs. It didn't have 2 of every bird species, it had 2 birds and so on and so on. That could have very well been possible as that bring down the amount of animals DRASTICALLY
+1   

1 week ago '16        #19
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mystic said
Noah's ark could have very well been real. People think that Noah's Ark had millions of animals on it because it said 2 of each animal but that's exactly true. It didn't have 2 of every dog species, it only had 2 dogs. It didn't have 2 of every bird species, it had 2 birds and so on and so on. That could have very well been possible as that bring down the amount of animals DRASTICALLY
Bro. Number one evolution only works on a limited scale. We have no idea how all the life that we see arose or how it diversified to where it is now. The pope even admitted it exists and scientists admit evolution is not a theory on life. It's a process of life.

Number two the Bible isn't a scientific book. It's written to connect with billions of people across, culture, time, age, and background. It's hilarious when you get guys who read it as a scientific journal they miss the point. And they don't even read real journals anyway lol.

Good post bro bro.

1 week ago '15        #20
Mystic 205 heat pts205
space
space
 Teknicks said
Bro. Number one evolution only works on a limited scale. We have no idea how all the life that we see arose or how it diversified to where it is now. The pope even admitted it exists and scientists admit evolution is not a theory on life. It's a process of life.

Number two the Bible isn't a scientific book. It's written to connect with billions of people across, culture, time, age, and background. It's hilarious when you get guys who read it as a scientific journal they miss the point. And they don't even read real journals anyway lol.

Good post bro bro.
I never mentioned anything about evolution
+2   

1 week ago '13        #21
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Mystic said
If you think that every animal on planet Earth was on a boat you are dumb
You’re talking to the wrong one fam. Direct your ridicule to @. He’s ready to die defending this fairy tale.

1 week ago '13        #22
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Mystic said
Two of every animal isn’t even remotely possible on a single boat. Nevermind how they all magically arrived there and peacefully boarded, how did food for each fu*kin animal fit on the boat? Where did this handful of people source these specialized diets? How did they manage the TONS of waste? Don’t even get me started on insects. It’s utterly ridiculous.

1 week ago '13        #23
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Teknicks said

You’re bickering about the color of people from a fable fam. Let that sink in.

All I’ve ever done was echoed what has been scientifically proven thus far about the origin of life. So far, everything discovered appears to have come about through NATURAL processes, not supernatural. Name a single gotdamn scientist that a*serts that a “godly force” exists outside of reality (whatever tf that means), let alone set anything in motion. I’ll wait.

Existence necessitates reality. What examples do you have of something existing outside of reality? Wtf is a “godly” force? There’s not a single objective definition of what a god is, mainly because they’re not proven to exist and every Tom, d*ck, and Harry has their own definition of one.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 04-15-2019 at 11:49 AM..

1 week ago '16        #24
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mystic said
I never mentioned anything about evolution
I know I'm saying you're right. Someone will come in and say you're wrong but don't have a logical explanation of their own.

We're all guessing here.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #25
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,902 | Props total: 16999 16999
 SimpinAintEz said
You’re bickering about the color of people from a fable fam. Let that sink in.

All I’ve ever done was echoed what has been scientifically proven thus far about the origin of life. So far, everything discovered appears to have come about through NATURAL processes, not supernatural. Name a single gotdamn scientist that a*serts that a “godly force” exists outside of reality (whatever tf that means), let alone set anything in motion. I’ll wait.

Existence necessitates reality. What examples do you have of something existing outside of reality? Wtf is a “godly” force? There’s not a single objective definition of what a god is, mainly because they’re not proven to exist and every Tom, d*ck, and Harry has their own definition of one.
Lol u live to disprove God. But suppoa state supposedly ordained by God. fu*kin bozo

Home      

most viewed right now
+62online now  33
I just gotta smash raw, fam....
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+27online now  20
Video inside Can we all agree Nip was setup?
175 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+137online now  16
Image(s) inside They'd Call Me A Sellout C**n If I Brought Her Home
161 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  9
audio inside Freddie Gibbs - Palmolive Ft Killer Mike & Pusha-T