Apr 14 - Trump losing his grip: 'He's confusing Twitter with reality'

most viewed right now
+34  111
55 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '05        #1
1262 page views
14 comments

phantomnation 3176 heat pts3176
space
space
$11,337 | Props total: 49865 49865
Apr 14 - Trump losing his grip: 'He's confusing Twitter with reality'

Conservative New York Times columnist David Brooks pointed out that pro-Trump Twitter is looking for a “culture war” — and that because of them, the president is confusing their rhetoric for reality.

During an appearance on PBS NewsHour, Brooks noted that conservative “Twitterites” push stories claiming that “politically correct” liberals want to take away their freedom of religion — an issue Democrats “don’t really care about.”

Host Amna Nawaz then brought up Donald Trump’s tweet in which he admitted to a proposal to bus detained undocumented immigrants into so-called “sanctuary cities” to punish Democrats who defy him — a move the columnist linked to the conservative Twittersphere.

“He’s confused Twitter with reality here,” Brooks said, adding that Trump thinks “that you can do a Twitter prank and own the libs and forget the fact there are real human beings at stake.”

“Instead of doing actual policy,” the columnist said, “he’s treating it all as a Twitter game to make his base feel good about themselves.”
+12   

14 comments for "Apr 14 - Trump losing his grip: 'He's confusing Twitter with reality'"

1 week ago '17        #2
Ncstate86 
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 2853 2853
+6   

1 week ago '17        #3
Ifeellikekobe 110 heat pts110
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 34310 34310
Look guys the most important part is he is owning the libs online

+18   

1 week ago '09        #4
messy marv stan 5240 heat pts5240
space
space
$71,285 | Props total: 117259 117259
trumps reign is nothing but a constant twitter fingers rant fest
+5   

1 week ago '19        #5
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 7130 7130
 Ncstate86 said
 Ifeellikekobe said

messy marv stan said
trumps reign is nothing but a constant twitter fingers rant fest
It’s like they make these articles for you guys specifically

This is the definition of fake news and y’all come in here to vent your internal anger

This sh*t don’t even belong in the news section

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '13        #6
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
$10,324 | Props total: 21784 21784
+2   

1 week ago '15        #7
Mansa Musa 
space
space
$143 | Props total: 275 275
How many times must I tell you guys. "You are watching a movie and Trump (& his admin) is trolling the world. It's the art of war." Appear weak when you are strong!"

I told you guys the Mueller report won't find collusion. The only collusion is with Dems & Russia, Dems & Ukraine, Dems & UK...

Next will be Huber report and Horowitz report, both men quietly put in place by Jeff Sessions to conduct a THOROUGH investigation on the criminal activities of previous admins. That's why liberal media is going crazy. It's called panic.

Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Mccable, Strzok, Page etc all going to to be indicted.

Followed by their superiors, Clinton, Obama and more.

Your favourite celebrities too are caught in this storm that's coming BTW.

Just remember I & many more told you so.

1 week ago '16        #8
2advanced 
space
space
space
$812 | Props total: 2004 2004
"Holla Trump's name and witness game official" -2PAC

1 week ago '16        #9
MacFrugal 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 1680 1680
 Mansa Musa said
How many times must I tell you guys. "You are watching a movie and Trump (& his admin) is trolling the world. It's the art of war." Appear weak when you are strong!"

I told you guys the Mueller report won't find collusion. The only collusion is with Dems & Russia, Dems & Ukraine, Dems & UK...

Next will be Huber report and Horowitz report, both men quietly put in place by Jeff Sessions to conduct a THOROUGH investigation on the criminal activities of previous admins. That's why liberal media is going crazy. It's called panic.

Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Mccable, Strzok, Page etc all going to to be indicted.

Followed by their superiors, Clinton, Obama and more.

Your favourite celebrities too are caught in this storm that's coming BTW.

Just remember I & many more told you so.
Thanks for this insightful post "Mansa Musa"

CLICK HERE TO ADD THIS d*ckHEAD TO YOUR IGNORE LIST---->

1 week ago '18        #10
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,432 | Props total: 2978 2978
 Ifeellikekobe said

I don't see how.

The majority of his tweets consist of lies, emotional breakdowns, conspiracy theories, Fox News retweets, and him crying like a bi*ch when someone cracks some jokes about him, including, trying to launch an investigation over some SNL jokes.

I mean, the Trump years will be simply characterize, as a Family Guy or SNL skit that came to life. And that in itself, is going to be funny to watch, because his president is a really dark caricature of the clown he is, and those who are around or support him.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #11
Ifeellikekobe 110 heat pts110
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 34310 34310
 BradTheGreat said
I don't see how.

The majority of his tweets consist of lies, emotional breakdowns, conspiracy theories, Fox News retweets, and him crying like a bi*ch when someone cracks some jokes about him, including, trying to launch an investigation over some SNL jokes.

I mean, the Trump years will be simply characterize, as a Family Guy or SNL skit that came to life. And that in itself, is going to be funny to watch, because his president is a really dark caricature of the clown he is, and those who are around or support him.
You don't see trump is owning the libs online because you are a reasonable human being. These trump supporters don't think trump's random a*s whiney outburst are problem. The last time he was bi*ching about snl on tweet they were airing a re-run. Trump is a senile old man just yelling at a cloud
+1   

1 week ago '10        #12
Shhon 1239 heat pts1239
space
space
$21,934 | Props total: 32606 32606

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '17        #13
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$11,149 | Props total: 26417 26417
 Ifeellikekobe said
You don't see trump is owning the libs online because you are a reasonable human being. These trump supporters don't think trump's random a*s whiney outburst are problem. The last time he was bi*ching about snl on tweet they were airing a re-run. Trump is a senile old man just yelling at a cloud
He does attract a certain personality type. I've noticed something watching all these Democratic candidates speak; none of them yell, none of then are angry, none of them are spreading fear, they all speak very logically about fixing problems and about hope. If you watch old trump campaign speeches it's all about yelling, anger, blaming peoblems on other people; he spends very little time speaking about fixing problems and he had absolutely no plans to do any of it. It was all "trust me" and "you'll see" and he's delivered on almost none of it. The racists and the stupid people will stick with him, but almost everyone else who supported him smartened up.

1 week ago '18        #14
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,432 | Props total: 2978 2978
 Ifeellikekobe said
That was pretty funny. And even better, it was a freaking Christmas special that he got in his feelings about. One thing I have noticed or anyone should, is that when he throws those tantrums, it must carried some truth to it. I'm not guessing, but I'm sure, that skit must've hit home and he didn't like the reality of it.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+61online now  34
I just gotta smash raw, fam....
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+137online now  29
Image(s) inside They'd Call Me A Sellout C**n If I Brought Her Home
161 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+26online now  26
Video inside Can we all agree Nip was setup?
172 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+46online now  13
audio inside Freddie Gibbs - Palmolive Ft Killer Mike & Pusha-T
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy