VIDEO: Classic Land Yachts | Lincoln Continentals

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '05        #1
660 page views
9 comments

ice wolf 564 heat pts564
space
space
$10,272 | Props total: 8968 8968
VIDEO: Classic Land Yachts | Lincoln Continentals

+10   

9 comments for "VIDEO: Classic Land Yachts | Lincoln Continentals"

3 weeks ago '17        #2
dubsax 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 27756 27756
nothing says pimping like a land yacht.
I love these cars.
Backseats like sofas.
Cars you could still fuk in
+5   

3 weeks ago '06        #3
realgunta 895 heat pts895
space
space
$27,391 | Props total: 50559 50559
very clean
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #4
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$5,731 | Props total: 3710 3710
i wonder why american automakers dont bring these back with the technology to make them lighter than ever before and eco-friendly powertrain that's ever more increasingly cost effective to mass produce nowadays. that long a*s wheelbase provides more than ample room for batteries for DAYS. just LED out the lights and voila

they can even keep the interior design too. no reason to make all buttons haptic and plaster a plasma screen tv in the center console, either. that old school simplicity and reliability of analog control was more than sufficient to get the job done. let the aftermarket take care of offering mood lights & sh!t if that's really one's cup of tea

instead they had to fvck around and continue to come up with some bs whips that be some half a*sed knockoff of european jawns smh. why abandon your lane that's never been fvcked with by anyone?
+3   

3 weeks ago '05        #5
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 5883 5883
I love em

3 weeks ago '11        #6
Silencer 89 heat pts89
space
space
$5,251 | Props total: 6747 6747
My bro had a dark green 75 Continental coupe
Whip was huge, the spedometer was some candy cane lookin sh*t. Literally felt like you were riding on a flying carpet

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+5   

3 weeks ago '05        #7
ice wolf 564 heat pts564 OP
space
space
$10,272 | Props total: 8968 8968
 xbossxplayax said
i wonder why american automakers dont bring these back with the technology to make them lighter than ever before and eco-friendly powertrain that's ever more increasingly cost effective to mass produce nowadays. that long a*s wheelbase provides more than ample room for batteries for DAYS. just LED out the lights and voila

they can even keep the interior design too. no reason to make all buttons haptic and plaster a plasma screen tv in the center console, either. that old school simplicity and reliability of analog control was more than sufficient to get the job done. let the aftermarket take care of offering mood lights & sh!t if that's really one's cup of tea

instead they had to fvck around and continue to come up with some bs whips that be some half a*sed knockoff of european jawns smh. why abandon your lane that's never been fvcked with by anyone?
Solid rant G
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #8
O1as 311 heat pts311
space
space
$9,098 | Props total: 20207 20207
Bruh, them sh*ts so s*xy. The colors aren't my vibe. I prefer the navy one they showed, the gold one was fresh. Stankin lankins indeed.

3 weeks ago '06        #9
Tysontnt 
space
space
space
$9 | Props total: 4 4
Bought this about a month ago from an auction and flipping it. Ole man kept it in his garage. Its mint and rides like a dream.

[pic - click to view]

+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  18
Video inside PAAG life
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  16
Video inside Cop gives bogus tinted window ticket to guy with clear windows.
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  9
Image(s) inside lillybangz
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+122online now  5
Video inside Donald Glover Has Been Spoiled By Hollywood...
93 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy