First look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Fold

most viewed right now
95 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '05        #1
1951 page views
10 comments

kkkid 202 heat pts202
space
space
$3,820 | Props total: 1196 1196
First look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Fold

There are 25 sketches attached that show the mobile phone from all sides. The foldable phone from Samsung has a large flexible screen that can fold twice. Once expanded you have a tablet size screen at your disposal. If you fold the device, the screen remains on the outside. You curl the screen around the housing. The entire device then consists of a display, both the front and rear.

Concept images of new Samsung folding smartphones (Lets Go Digital) Lets Go Digital

The patent (PDF) was filed two years ago, and a published patent is no indication that a technology will reach the market. But Samsung has a long history of experimenting with technology and patenting designs for commercial exploitation (just as Apple has done with its holding technology). With more than one folding handset expected to be launched this year, I doubt all of them will have the same design as the Fold.

And if you want me to speculate, note that the Galaxy Fold matches up with the Galaxy S10 family. If Samsung want to continue the push to establish itself as the folding phone experts, this design would work very nicely next to the presumptively named Note 10… anyone for a Galaxy Fold Note?

Now read more about the clues pointing to a 5G version of the Galaxy Note 10…

visit this link https://www.forbes.com/si .. /#3a75ac6e32c0

10 comments for "First look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Fold"

4 weeks ago '05        #2
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,862 | Props total: 19869 19869
Get this Forbes bullsh*t outta here
+6   

4 weeks ago '17        #3
RayDonovan 
space
space
space
$170 | Props total: 328 328
Android since the G1 but lets just stick to keeping the note line dope. fu*k all this foldable sh*t thats gonna cost too much and be underwhelming.
+6   

4 weeks ago '17        #4
Rule 336 105 heat pts105
space
space
$11,871 | Props total: 46382 46382
I'll admit that I never thought we'd see foldable phones released during our time, when they first announced companies were looking into them I thought they were just gonna use them as concepts for the future like they do those futuristic looking cars at a car show. With that said, foldable phones look terrible and I really don't understand the hype behind them. This has to be a very niche market.
+3   

3 weeks ago '05        #5
autoraptronix 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,131 | Props total: 955 955
 Rule 336 said
I'll admit that I never thought we'd see foldable phones released during our time, when they first announced companies were looking into them I thought they were just gonna use them as concepts for the future like they do those futuristic looking cars at a car show. With that said, foldable phones look terrible and I really don't understand the hype behind them. This has to be a very niche market.
How do you think they make optical stealth in some stealth planes? The planes are essentially wrapped a screen and project the sky above on their underside. This is trickling down from military tech.
+3   

3 weeks ago '06        #6
realgunta 896 heat pts896
space
space
$27,421 | Props total: 50636 50636
 Rule 336 said
^^many times, niche markets are the ones that have long paper

2 weeks ago '19        #7
Jay2fly101 
space
space
$23 | Props total: 84 84
How you put a case on it

2 weeks ago '07        #8
iswerve 190 heat pts190
space
space
$6,682 | Props total: 12952 12952
 Y.G. said
Get this Forbes bullsh*t outta here
forbes is just as bad as bgr when it comes to tech news...

a low bar for forbes
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #9
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,425 | Props total: 2974 2974
Unless they can come up with a better execution of design, I'm going to have to stay put where I'm at. For me, it's already taking a L being an Android and just like everything Android puts out, it looks like sh*t.

I'm good.

2 weeks ago '10        #10
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,664 | Props total: 2112 2112
 Rule 336 said
How old are you?

2 weeks ago '13        #11
PCDubya 
space
space
space
$895 | Props total: 2051 2051
 killinemsoftly said
How old are you?
Lol I was thinking the same thing.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+48online now  39
Sexy MILF - Would you smash?
49 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+132online now  30
Mortal Kombat just became the GOAT with this (Jax ending)
119 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
-77online now  29
I'd BEG to eat her draws on her period
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+194online now  11
Image(s) inside A list of The Books Nipsey Hussle Was Reading