Nissan Altima Hit N Run a Chevy Camaro SS then Karma Happens

most viewed right now
-40  63
131 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '04        #1
3735 page views
60 comments

DJ Maximum|M 63 heat pts63
space
space
$46,470 | Props total: 24404 24404
Nissan Altima Hit N Run a Chevy Camaro SS then Karma Happens

fu*king hate hit and run drivers

was involved in a accident last year not my car but fu*ker hit 4 cars including the one I was in and drove off

according to the story camaro owner still has to pay a 1k deductible and the car was totaled due to frame damage smh
+33   

60 comments for "Nissan Altima Hit N Run a Chevy Camaro SS then Karma Happens"

4 weeks ago '04        #2
thegod 
space
space
$1,743 | Props total: 1681 1681
Hope the dumb bi*ch spends a few nights in jail and got her license snatched. She really just walked off and left her car open and abandoned lol. She has to know her or whoever owns the car is getting that knock on the door

Dudes premium is gonna go up at his next renewal even though it wasn't his fault, which sucks.
+16   

4 weeks ago '17        #3
International1 
space
space
space
$1,549 | Props total: 5743 5743
He played it cool. I wanted to smack that fat bi*ch back down into the ditch for playing stupid. She flagrant yo
+9   

4 weeks ago '19        #4
Bang On Em 2 heat pts
space
space
$806 | Props total: 1850 1850
What a stupid fat pig. Too bad she wasn't a hot chick. I would have lied and told her I would forget about it she sucked me off and then called the cops afterwards
+15   

4 weeks ago '13        #5
Murker99 89 heat pts89
space
space
$5,567 | Props total: 4642 4642
Yea a lot of foreigners in Houston drive like they are in their native country it's frustrating

+10   

4 weeks ago '04        #6
nastynotic 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$766 | Props total: 539 539
Damn that's messed up!

Last edited by nastynotic; 03-22-2019 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: missed a word

4 weeks ago '12        #7
AlBooBoo 18 heat pts18
space
space
$46,910 | Props total: 67854 67854
Brahhh they look like they in the country. Where did she think she was gone do? Lmao
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #8
boimannie2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 1271 1271
Damn.....I know he mad mad. fu*king hate people that can't drive and it is ALWAYS the ones with the CHEAPEST cars fu*king up other peoples' sh*t (old and run down a*s nissan, hondas, mitsubishi, etc) because their cars ain't worth sh*t.
+13   

4 weeks ago '12        #9
mars15 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 16443 16443
 Way2go said
Typical illegal immigrant driver. They always cause accidents and flee itís actually very common now. Iím willing to bet $1000 the woman who caused the accident and ran away is here illegally.
BX being infiltrated by 4chan incels. I bet this woman in the video is the closest thing to a female youíve come in contact with today
+11   

4 weeks ago '12        #10
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
$9,968 | Props total: 35172 35172
where she goin
+3   

4 weeks ago '05        #11
Fresh 1020 heat pts1020
space
space
$45,195 | Props total: 35254 35254
....She Really Tried To Out Run A SS, Stupid a*s bi*ch

Dude Gotta Chill with That “this is 20k in damages”. n*gga It’s About 4 or 5 Gs In Damages But That Maro Value Is Down Cause This Hoe. I Would of Smack Fire Out That Hoe....
+9   

4 weeks ago '04        #12
deziking 116 heat pts116
space
space
$22,304 | Props total: 10983 10983
That sh*t was funny ahhaah fat slob.
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #13
PurpleKush 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,012 | Props total: 5195 5195
 Way2go said
Typical illegal immigrant driver. They always cause accidents and flee itís actually very common now. Iím willing to bet $1000 the woman who caused the accident and ran away is here illegally.
alot of americans do the same thing...happened to me cpl of months ago
+2   

4 weeks ago '12        #14
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,884 | Props total: 1538 1538
 Way2go said
Happened to my co worker . hit and run ..killed him and eventually fled to Mexico ..young bull didn't even see 25 ..
+5   

4 weeks ago '04        #15
boimannie2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 1271 1271
Just saw this happened in Austin, TX. Anyway found the Camaro driver's response

"She honestly thought she could get away from me! It turns out that she had no license, insurance, and it was not even her car. The car was recently purchased by someone else. She was later caught thanks to my video evidence. I was not bragging about the cost of my car. The only reason I said this was because she kept asking me to take her to her house. She claimed she would pay for my car in cash. I do not advise anyone to chase a hit and run but I did so at my own risk. Nonetheless, my car was a total loss and I had to use my 1,000 deductible. Be safe and always be aware people are out there driving without a privilege or insurance! I highly advise everyone to get a dash cam. I can answer more questions if anyone has any."

BRUH insurance really called that a total loss? Well damn these are new times. They wouldn't even total my 1998 eclipse GSX back in the day and it needed a whole new rear quarter panel and a slew of sh*t from an accident.

Edit: "This is the second accident within a year in almost the exact same location in the exact same way. Watch my other video. They totaled it because it already had a previous accident and this one damaged the frame."

Last edited by boimannie2004; 03-22-2019 at 03:16 PM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '05        #16
Fresh 1020 heat pts1020
space
space
 boimannie2004 said
BRUH insurance really called that a total loss? Well damn these are new times. They wouldn't even total my 1998 eclipse GSX back in the day and it needed a whole new rear quarter panel and a slew of sh*t from an accident.
...That Shyt Aint A Total Loss, I Gotta Call Bullsh*t On Dude For Telling That. All It Need Is A Fender, Door, Mirror & Paint and Thats It.

4 weeks ago '04        #17
DJ Maximum|M 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
 thegod said
Hope the dumb bi*ch spends a few nights in jail and got her license snatched. She really just walked off and left her car open and abandoned lol. She has to know her or whoever owns the car is getting that knock on the door

Dudes premium is gonna go up at his next renewal even though it wasn't his fault, which sucks.
i hope not because of the dash cam

its looking more and more warranted to have one because its your word against the insurance this way u have evidence

4 weeks ago '04        #18
space
space
 AlBooBoo said
Brahhh they look like they in the country. Where did she think she was gone do? Lmao
frame damage is total lost if the frame is bent they have to put it exactly how they bought it

thats why they total the car

same thing happened to me in my 300M years ago it was the fender but bent the frame and insurance would rather save the headache
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #19
space
space
 Fresh said
...That Shyt Aint A Total Loss, I Gotta Call Bullsh*t On Dude For Telling That. All It Need Is A Fender, Door, Mirror & Paint and Thats It.
frame damage

[video - click to view]

regardless of what car it is when its frame damage insurance dont want to pay the time to repair the car plus most frame damage can be minor bends to the frame if theirs a slight bend insurance will go ahead and just total it and sell it to scrap

and guys like these will buy them from junk yars co parts places auction sites
+4   

4 weeks ago '05        #20
Fresh 1020 heat pts1020
space
space
 DJ Maximum said
frame damage

regardless of what car it is when its frame damage insurance dont want to pay the time to repair the car plus most frame damage can be minor bends to the frame if theirs a slight bend insurance will go ahead and just total it and sell it to scrap

and guys like these will buy them from junk yars co parts places auction sites
...Yeah I Been Watching GoonSquad and Rest of Them Thats Been Doing Rebuilds For Flips.

I Cant Even See Frame Damage with That Kind of Impact She Made Towards The Maro. Most People Is Just Cashing Out Now Days Than Dealing with The Problems of Having A Car with Damage History On It When It Time To Get Rid of It.

If They Label It A Total Loss, It'll Go For Between 20k to 24k (He Had A 2SS) During The Copart/Insurance Auctions Cause Thats A Easy Fix. I Been Watching These Auctions For A 6th Gen....
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #21
space
space
 Fresh said
...Yeah I Been Watching GoonSquad and Rest of Them Thats Been Doing Rebuilds For Flips.

I Cant Even See Frame Damage with That Kind of Impact She Made Towards The Maro. Most People Is Just Cashing Out Now Days Than Dealing with The Problems of Having A Car with Damage History On It When It Time To Get Rid of It.

If They Label It A Total Loss, It'll Go For Between 20k to 24k (He Had A 2SS) During The Copart/Insurance Auctions Cause Thats A Easy Fix. I Been Watching These Auctions For A 6th Gen....
CoPart started raising prices especially on teslas

since people been rebuilding them

if u got the means and the skills to repair then ur good

I wanted a 6th gen decided to keep it getting a JL wranger soon
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #22
thegod 
space
space
$1,743 | Props total: 1681 1681
 DJ Maximum said
i hope not because of the dash cam

its looking more and more warranted to have one because its your word against the insurance this way u have evidence
Insurance companies ain't sh*t. It won't go up the same as if you were liable, but they still use sh*t like "based on your history, your commute, blah blah blah, you could be prone to have a higher risk for accidents".

My premium got raised on my quotes after they saw I had called in a accident. Some bi*ch tapped me from behind (pause). I called it in just in case I found damage the next day but said I am holding off on a claim. I didn't see any damage and didn't file a claim, and that was still held against me lol. They used the sh*t I said above as the reason. I'm like I didn't file a fu*king claim wtf.

So lesson learned. Don't call them n*ggas unless you are filing a claim, and be prepared to get your rates increased most likely if you do and aren't even at fault.

Dash cam is a must imo nowadays...from accidents to the f*gs in blue, having video evidence will make your life much easier if you need proof of something. I have one but never connected it. Might have to do that this wknd lol
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #23
wildish 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 1688 1688
 Way2go said
came here to say the same thing anyone who slapped this post either doesn't drive or is sheltered..........
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #24
space
space
 thegod said
Insurance companies ain't sh*t. It won't go up the same as if you were liable, but they still use sh*t like "based on your history, your commute, blah blah blah, you could be prone to have a higher risk for accidents".

My premium got raised on my quotes after they saw I had called in a accident. Some bi*ch tapped me from behind (pause). I called it in just in case I found damage the next day but said I am holding off on a claim. I didn't see any damage and didn't file a claim, and that was still held against me lol. They used the sh*t I said above as the reason. I'm like I didn't file a fu*king claim wtf.

So lesson learned. Don't call them n*ggas unless you are filing a claim, and be prepared to get your rates increased most likely if you do and aren't even at fault.

Dash cam is a must imo nowadays...from accidents to the f*gs in blue, having video evidence will make your life much easier if you need proof of something. I have one but never connected it. Might have to do that this wknd lol
You right cuz if its not ur fault the other insurance company will try to deny the claim or try to make u go thru a 3rd party a*sessment to see if ur case for claim was at fault or make u go into small claims courts

sh*t is sad insurance out here to profit but when u get in an accident they dont want to pay
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #25
mrep3 42 heat pts42
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 9732 9732
Altima drivers be wild
+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
+74online now  33
Video inside Funny Ass Comedian
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+49online now  30
Image(s) inside Damn Kharla 👀
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+105online now  28
Her wagon full of passion n I ain't passin
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside TMZ NEW VIDEO: GETAWAY DRIVER in NIPSEY HUSSLE Shooting BEEN EXPOSED A..
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy