McLaren F1

most viewed right now
40 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '06        #1
549 page views
11 comments

realgunta 895 heat pts895
space
space
$27,391 | Props total: 50559 50559
McLaren F1

+6   

11 comments for "McLaren F1"

1 month ago '17        #2
Naga Sadow 32 heat pts32
space
space
$11,551 | Props total: 47746 47746
This to me is the greatest car of all time. It's engineering perfection and to this day it is the fastest naturally aspirated, meaning no turbos and no supercharger, production car ever made. It took like 12 years for Koenigsegg to beat the record.

I actually got to see one once and no lie I almost cried. It's so tiny but the packaging is amazing. It's like every gram put into this car was methodically thought out. It was at the Ralph Lauren exhibit years ago at an art museum. I saw that, a Bugatti Type 57 Atlantique, a Ferrari 250 Testarossa, and a 57 250 California SWB Spider. These are my some of my favorite cars ever made and I was just there for hours talking to people about them and marveling knowing that I'll never see these cars again.
+5   

1 month ago '04        #3
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$5,731 | Props total: 3710 3710
u neva know fam. one day you might have some spare change and cop one for the right price!
+4   

1 month ago '11        #4
Anti 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 13082 13082
 Naga Sadow said
This to me is the greatest car of all time. It's engineering perfection and to this day it is the fastest naturally aspirated, meaning no turbos and no supercharger, production car ever made. It took like 12 years for Koenigsegg to beat the record.

I actually got to see one once and no lie I almost cried. It's so tiny but the packaging is amazing. It's like every gram put into this car was methodically thought out. It was at the Ralph Lauren exhibit years ago at an art museum. I saw that, a Bugatti Type 57 Atlantique, a Ferrari 250 Testarossa, and a 57 250 California SWB Spider. These are my some of my favorite cars ever made and I was just there for hours talking to people about them and marveling knowing that I'll never see these cars again.
man i felt that.

bit off topic: I was a big fan of the weeknd around 11'/12 when the first mixtape came out he has a line on there saying "Cali is the mission". it made me wonder what kinda whip he'll get once he's on...

When the Starboy video drop and he showed off his P1.
i legit teared up out of happiness for this dude in his dream car.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #5
Naga Sadow 32 heat pts32
space
space
 Anti said
man i felt that.

bit off topic: I was a big fan of the weeknd around 11'/12 when the first mixtape came out he has a line on there saying "Cali is the mission". it made me wonder what kinda whip he'll get once he's on...

When the Starboy video drop and he showed off his P1.
i legit teared up out of happiness for this dude in his dream car.
I'd love to get to that level. I convinced one of my boys to cop a 12C and now he has a 720S Spider on order for summer delivery. But the F1 to me is the upper echelon.
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #6
Rich130 136 heat pts136
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 9900 9900
Wyclef had one a while back. I believe he sold it though.

[pic - click to view]

+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #7
Lagos 191 heat pts191
space
space
$8,147 | Props total: 13299 13299
Bad af

At least I can drive out a m3
+1   

1 week ago '04        #8
boimannie2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1265 1265
Bruh Jay Leno at 33:07 "It's warming up now"

1 week ago '14        #9
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,242 | Props total: 17969 17969
 Naga Sadow said

Yeah, it's a sight to behold. I went to the same exihbit and even my girl who's not into cars saw his LM in that McLaren orange and couldn't take her eyes off of it. There's only a few cars that "pure" to me, the F1, the F40 and the 250 GTO. They just look so "focused" and composed in a way that's almost indescribable.

I'll never forget when I saw Ralph driving his road F1 once. We we're vacationing in Colorado and walking out of a restaurant and you could hear that unmistakable V12 growl and I couldn't make out who was driving but then I saw the New York state plates on it and realized who it was because his ranch is in the area.

+1   

1 week ago '17        #10
Naga Sadow 32 heat pts32
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said
Yeah, it's a sight to behold. I went to the same exihbit and even my girl who's not into cars saw his LM in that McLaren orange and couldn't take her eyes off of it. There's only a few cars that "pure" to me, the F1, the F40 and the 250 GTO. They just look so "focused" and composed in a way that's almost indescribable.

I'll never forget when I saw Ralph driving his road F1 once. We we're vacationing in Colorado and walking out of a restaurant and you could hear that unmistakable V12 growl and I couldn't make out who was driving but then I saw the New York state plates on it and realized who it was because his ranch is in the area.

The 250 GTO is something else. I love cars from that era because everything was formed by hand and was all calculated by sight. No computer models, no modern machinery or tools, just pure skill and hard work.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #11
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,242 | Props total: 17969 17969
 Naga Sadow said
The 250 GTO is something else. I love cars from that era because everything was formed by hand and was all calculated by sight. No computer models, no modern machinery or tools, just pure skill and hard work.
Compound curves.

And they would work that metal by hand.

They just donít make them like that anymore.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #12
Naga Sadow 32 heat pts32
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said
Compound curves.

And they would work that metal by hand.

They just donít make them like that anymore.
One of my best friends jointly owns a custom car shop with his brother and he's old school like that. He used to try to tea h me how to use an English wheel and a hammer pres. I just don't have the skill. That's why I respect cars of that time more than today. Back then they were built with love, passion, and by master craftsman. Look up how I think it was either that Jaguar XK120 or E Type was worked on outside and the neighborhood kids would sit on the fence and watch it being built every day.
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  15
Video inside PAAG life
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  8
Video inside Cop gives bogus tinted window ticket to guy with clear windows.
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+122online now  8
Video inside Donald Glover Has Been Spoiled By Hollywood...
93 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+37online now  7
Image(s) inside lillybangz
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy