online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Rumor: R&B Singer Avant Given Less Than Six Months To Live!!

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

5 years ago '07        #1
171464 page views
0 comments

RubbahBandMayn 
Props total: 47184 47 K  Slaps total: 3104 3 K
Rumor: R&B Singer Avant Given Less Than Six Months To Live!!

YT

We are sad to report that R&B singer, Avant, has been given only six months to live. According to close sources to then singer, he has been battling a terminal illness that the singer wants to keep private. Avant contracted the terminal disease about 8 years ago and it has taken a toll on his overall health.

Avant’s public relations representative did release a statement on his behalf concerning the condition of Avant’s health

I would like to thank all my fans for their tremendous support. I have lived my life to the fullest and I have given my life to God and I do not fear what’s in store for me. My doctors have given me about six months to live and during this time, I plan on making my tr@nsition as smooth as possible while spending time with family and friends. I’ve made my time here on the Earth a good one and I hope that my music continues to live on. One love.

Avant has released eight studio albums with several going platinum and gold. He will be remembered for his love ballads and duets with R&B singer, Keke Wyatt. His highest selling album was his first album, “My Thoughts” which sold 1.1 million copies in the early 2000s.
Why Lord??
emoji
This is just sad man. Avant was the man in the early 2000's.

YT

YT

YT
+111   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+439
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+346
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+523
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish