'Flash' Shocker: Ezra Miller Writing Script in Bid to Stay On as Star

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '18        #1
1587 page views
49 comments

Phenomenal One 81 heat pts81
space
space
$155 | Props total: 1314 1314
'Flash' Shocker: Ezra Miller Writing Script in Bid to Stay On as Star

It may be zero hour for Ezra Miller and The Flash.

In an effort to stay on as star of the DC Comics-based movie, Miller has taken it upon himself to write his own scriptÖand enlisted the help of comics author Grant Morrison.

The reason is this: Miller has his ownÖdarkerÖvision for what the movie should be. But it clashes with what directors John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein have in mind.

Itís a shocking move and if the studio, which is already on the path of fun and light (see Aquaman, Shazam!) but made a deal for Miller and Morrison to do their version regarldess, doesnít go for it, Millerís run as hero Barry Allen could be cut short.

Last edited by Phenomenal One; 03-15-2019 at 06:24 PM..
+2   

49 comments for "'Flash' Shocker: Ezra Miller Writing Script in Bid to Stay On as Star"

1 week ago '05        #2
Muggz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 7443 7443
What a fu*kin joke
Warner bros has completely fu*ked DC
That said...I want that dark, gritty, detective comics, frank miller batman run, that doug moench n kelley jones batman run, that mature DC sh*t, that’s how it’s suppose to be. yall dont follow the source material? keep the jokes for marvel n kid sh*t. U want your comedy flash u got the TV show an look how corny that sh*t is.
I just can’t stand this Ezra fu*k tho, Grant Morrison knows what the fu*k is up tho

Last edited by Muggz; 03-16-2019 at 08:10 AM..
+12   

1 week ago '04        #3
!!! 356 heat pts356
space
space
$54,460 | Props total: 63871 63871
Can't stand this kid.
+9   

1 week ago '18        #4
Phenomenal One 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
$155 | Props total: 1314 1314

[tweet - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '06        #5
Jhnnyblz427 198 heat pts198
space
space
$41,247 | Props total: 31764 31764

1 week ago '06        #6
Yung Dilla 1577 heat pts1577
space
space
$63,338 | Props total: 65501 65501
Darker please
+3   

1 week ago '04        #7
grydlok 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,330 | Props total: 3993 3993
I hope he writes in the script the proper running form. That skipping sh*t was annoying as fu*k.

[video - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '12        #8
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,666 | Props total: 5493 5493
 Muggz said
What a fu*kin joke
That said...I want dark DC sh*t thatís how itís suppose to be keep the jokes for marvel n kid sh*t. I just canít stand this Ezra fu*k tho, Grant Mo knows what the fu*k is up tho
I donít really follow comics anymore, but DC was mostly jokes, and marvel was the dark gritty company. So I really donít know what you mean by thatís how itís suppose to be.

1 week ago '05        #9
Muggz 12 heat pts12
space
space
 LicensedLegend said
I donít really follow comics anymore, but DC was mostly jokes, and marvel was the dark gritty company. So I really donít know what you mean by thatís how itís suppose to be.
When was Batman ever jokes? Or any Gotham spinoffs? Nightwing, Red Hood, even Titans with deathstroke sh*t with the kids of dc heroes had a serious tone.
Judas Contract
Green Arrow
Swamp thing?
ANY of the DC Big story events
Crisis on infinite earths, Flashpoint, Identity Crisis, any of the Year One stories for ALL the characters...man do I really need to continue
+1   

1 week ago '12        #10
space
space
 Muggz said
When was Batman ever jokes? Or any Gotham spinoffs? Nightwing, Red Hood, even Titans with deathstroke sh*t with the kids of dc heroes had a serious tone.
Judas Contract
Green Arrow
Swamp thing?
ANY of the DC Big story events
Crisis on infinite earths, Flashpoint, Identity Crisis, any of the Year One stories for ALL the characters...man do I really need to continue
Ok, since we are playing that game, please name off all the marvel comics that are just as dark or darker.

1 week ago '05        #11
Muggz 12 heat pts12
space
space
 LicensedLegend said
Ok, since we are playing that game, please name off all the marvel comics that are just as dark or darker.
FOH

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Muggz; 03-15-2019 at 10:31 PM..

1 week ago '12        #12
space
space
 Muggz said
FOH
Exactly what I thought
+2   

1 week ago '09        #13
autotm 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 721 721
the flash is not a dark character and this n*gga a*s as the flash
+11   

1 week ago '17        #14
GodBody 243 heat pts243
space
space
$2,865 | Props total: 22090 22090
Again with the fu*k "Darker feel" sh*t? When will these idiots finally realize that not every DC film needs to be the Dark Knight or Watchmen. You would've thought Aquaman and Wonder woman would've taught them that.

Last edited by GodBody; 03-16-2019 at 02:05 AM..
+5   

1 week ago '05        #15
Muggz 12 heat pts12
space
space
 GodBody said
Gain with the fu*k "Darker feel" sh*t? When will these idiots finally realize that not every DC film needs to be the Dark Knight or Watchmen. You would've thought Aquaman and Wonder woman would've taught them that.
U already got a comedy flash on the tv show. Watch that if u donít wanna see a legit theatrical version of Flashpoint Paradox. Enjoy your cornball sh*t and let us have something grown written by an OG Grant Mo

1 week ago '17        #16
SPdaGOAT 20 heat pts20
space
space
$14,822 | Props total: 31350 31350
im all for getting him the fu*k outta here
+1   

1 week ago '17        #17
GodBody 243 heat pts243
space
space
 Muggz said
U already got a comedy flash on the tv show. Watch that if u donít wanna see a legit theatrical version of Flashpoint Paradox. Enjoy your cornball sh*t and let us have something grown written by an OG Grant Mo
You sound like one of those clowns who prays for the Snyder Cut to be released as if it's going to change the entire course of history. Not suggesting it has to be all Comedy but Nobody wants to see no deep, dark depressed Flash movie that takes it self way too serious. Except for Emo comic book fans like yourself.
+3   

1 week ago '05        #18
Muggz 12 heat pts12
space
space
 GodBody said
You sound like one of those clowns who prays for the Snyder Cut to be released as if it's going to change the entire course of history. Not suggesting it has to be all Comedy but Nobody wants to see no deep, dark depressed Flash movie that takes it self way too serious. Except for Emo comic book fans like yourself.
Nah n*gga but u know what? Iíd cop it upon release cause I think Snyder makes good a*s sh*t and joss whedon is a fu*kin feminist Whiney f*g**t and ruined that movie completly just like he did Age of Ultron. Nothing will change how fu*ked up warner bros has made the DC film Universe tho.
Nobody wants to see the deep dark Flashpoint? The characters arguably best fu*kin story arc of all time???
And Watchmen is a fu*kin classic, so is the Dawn of the Dead remake especially for its time so FOH n*gga!!!!!!!!

1 week ago '17        #19
GodBody 243 heat pts243
space
space
 Muggz said
Nah n*gga but u know what? Iíd cop it upon release cause I think Snyder makes good a*s sh*t and joss whedon is a fu*kin feminist Whiney f*g**t and ruined that movie completly just like he did Age of Ultron. Nothing will change how fu*ked up warner bros has made the DC film Universe tho.
Nobody wants to see the deep dark Flashpoint? The characters arguably best fu*kin story arc of all time???
And Watchmen is a fu*kin classic, so is the Dawn of the Dead remake especially for its time so FOH n*gga!!!!!!!!

Flashpoint is not happening, they already put water on that. So you can forget about it. Should Flashpoint be Dark? Of course. But not his debut movie
+2   

1 week ago '04        #20
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,163 | Props total: 4431 4431
 Muggz said
Flash was never a dark character even in the comics no matter how much sh*t he went through.

They just need to make their character and their movie match their personality from the comics.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #21
Wing Zero 
space
space
space
$12 | Props total: 63 63
Look at the Jussie Smollet situation to see what happens when you let an actor write a script.

1 week ago '10        #22
FrankAndBeans 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,835 | Props total: 8439 8439
 grydlok said
I hope he writes in the script the proper running form. That skipping sh*t was annoying as fu*k.
Before Justice League came out Ezra Miller said he was pissed that he would have to actually run as the Flash, because you canít see him run

Then he was mad that didnít get him a stunt double runner like the tv show Flash

Da fuk you hire a Flash that donít like to run
+3   

1 week ago '13        #23
Ethernine 
space
space
$1,296 | Props total: 2304 2304
 Muggz said
What a fu*kin joke
That said...I want dark DC sh*t that’s how it’s suppose to be keep the jokes for marvel n kid sh*t. U want your comedy flash u got the TV show an look how corny that sh*t is.
I just can’t stand this Ezra fu*k tho, Grant Morrison knows what the fu*k is up tho
Marvel and jokes? But these pu**y dc boys mad cause Superman don’t smile when he f*ghting foh.

Dc to me is kid sh*t. Like some of there movies . but let’s be real... dc is really soft man of steel was decent but being Superman ain’t smile it was bad to dc fans smh

Dc fans ask to much just watch the damn movies

1 week ago '11        #24
whouthinkitis 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,661 | Props total: 2678 2678
Man WB just needs to can the DCEU and start over from scratch and actually build an actual cinematic universe.

Ezra Miller has on been in 2 DC films and WB already want to get rid of him. Affleck is done as Batman. Henry Cavill is probably done as Supes.

Then WB is producing films nobody is asking for... suicide Squad 2, Birds of Prey, Gotham City Sirens, etc., Gtfoh... Dysfunctional a*s company.
+4   

1 week ago '07        #25
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 16046 16046
I don’t mind Ezra as flash.

Who would y’all want to see play flash since no one in here likes him lol

Home      

most viewed right now
+66online now  54
Being ugly: my experience... Damn.
105 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+40online now  49
Video inside Simpsons Clips That Get You Every time...
58 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+86online now  39
Image(s) inside Stare into those eyes
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside I Just Watched US. Help me figure it out! (Spoiler Alerts)
149 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy