Alleged Google Pixel 4 design leaked.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '07        #1
419 page views
15 comments

21 1689 heat pts1689
space
space
$64,721 | Props total: 74698 74698
Alleged Google Pixel 4 design leaked.

visit this link http://www.slashleaks.com .. xel-4xl-design
+2   

15 comments for "Alleged Google Pixel 4 design leaked."

2 weeks ago '04        #2
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
space
$8,232 | Props total: 4530 4530

not it.

i really hope the Note10 doesnt have the whole punch or notch

2 weeks ago '04        #3
NBA Brawler 123 heat pts123
space
space
$18,410 | Props total: 3853 3853
 patt24 said

not it.

It probably will. Note series is usually just an updated version of the S series. Better specs, same or slightly better camera, and S Pen and all those features. Design/build wise, itíll probably look the same as the S10+.
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #4
21 1689 heat pts1689 OP
space
space
 patt24 said

not it.

It will.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #5
Rule 336 101 heat pts101
space
space
$10,833 | Props total: 41835 41835
@ when is this supposed to drop? I am thinking of going with the new xperia dropping in May or this as my next flagship
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #6
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,423 | Props total: 31531 31531
Seems Like The Pixel Series Just Copies Whats Hot At The Moment When They Release There Phone.. I Really Hope They Dont Copy The S10 Design And Do Something New

2 weeks ago '04        #7
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
space
$8,232 | Props total: 4530 4530
 NBA Brawler said
It probably will. Note series is usually just an updated version of the S series. Better specs, same or slightly better camera, and S Pen and all those features. Design/build wise, itíll probably look the same as the S10+.
Yea I know, just hoping out loud though

2 weeks ago '17        #8
Rule 336 101 heat pts101
space
space
$10,833 | Props total: 41835 41835
 TonyCartagena said
Seems Like The Pixel Series Just Copies Whats Hot At The Moment When They Release There Phone.. I Really Hope They Dont Copy The S10 Design And Do Something New
You underselling the pixel bro. If you are truly a fan of Android, it's the phone for you. Purest and smoothest android experience ever and the Pixel 3xl is literally the best camera on the market despite only having one camera. If you're more of a looks guy then yeah the phone is on the weaker side with its boring design.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #9
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,423 | Props total: 31531 31531
 Rule 336 said
You underselling the pixel bro. If you are truly a fan of Android, it's the phone for you. Purest and smoothest android experience ever and the Pixel 3xl is literally the best camera on the market despite only having one camera. If you're more of a looks guy then yeah the phone is on the weaker side with its boring design.
If We Are Just Talking About Design Wise I Dont Think Im Underselling It But You Right About It Being The Smoothest And Purest Experience On Android.. I Always Said I Wish Google And Samsung Could Do A Flagship Phone Now
Google Handling The Software/IOS And Sammy Handling The Design/Hardware
Would Be The Best Phone Out No Doubt If They Did That

2 weeks ago '16        #10
Hector 
space
space
space
$121 | Props total: 696 696
Kill the notch and put a smaller lcd on the back of the phone for video calls. If they did that I’m all in

1 week ago '07        #11
21 1689 heat pts1689 OP
space
space
 TonyCartagena said
If We Are Just Talking About Design Wise I Dont Think Im Underselling It But You Right About It Being The Smoothest And Purest Experience On Android.. I Always Said I Wish Google And Samsung Could Do A Flagship Phone Now
Google Handling The Software/IOS And Sammy Handling The Design/Hardware
Would Be The Best Phone Out No Doubt If They Did That
Current stock Android is crap imo and has been for years. I greatly perfer Samsung's One Ui over it. More features and more customizable. If I had a Pixel I would throw Nova Launcher on it asap. Only thing the the Pixel has over Samsung is (arguably) the camera.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #12
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$13,089 | Props total: 255 255
doubtful,Pixel camera's are always on the left of the phone not the right,this just some wishful render... and unless Google developed some extra crazy tech,why would they switch to double camera's on the back,when none of these phone except maybe the iphone even comes close to what its single camera can do,doesnt make sense

1 week ago '04        #13
IIBulletZ 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$4,141 | Props total: 536 536
sh*t's way too expensive, i miss the old nexus line though...

1 week ago '05        #14
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,752 | Props total: 19636 19636
 21 said
Current stock Android is crap imo and has been for years. I greatly perfer Samsung's One Ui over it. More features and more customizable. If I had a Pixel I would throw Nova Launcher on it asap. Only thing the the Pixel has over Samsung is (arguably) the camera.
One UI > vanilla Android

SokeSleezy said
doubtful,Pixel camera's are always on the left of the phone not the right,this just some wishful render... and unless Google developed some extra crazy tech,why would they switch to double camera's on the back,when none of these phone except maybe the iphone even comes close to what its single camera can do,doesnt make sense
Samsung is the only company capable of making a hole-punch, OLED display at the moment and those displays keep the front camera on the right. If Google uses Samsung's panels, the front-facing camera will be on the right.

1 week ago '11        #15
KingP1n 351 heat pts351
space
space
$8,308 | Props total: 4795 4795
 SokeSleezy said
The real question is, why not?
Its time for Google to jump aboard the dual camera tran, they've done what they can with a single camera. It opens up a lot more opportunities especially for a company like Google.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #16
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$13,089 | Props total: 255 255
 KingP1n said
The real question is, why not?
Its time for Google to jump aboard the dual camera tran, they've done what they can with a single camera. It opens up a lot more opportunities especially for a company like Google.
the only thing i can think of to add an extra camera to the back would be for Wide angle,which i guess is cool,but the front one already has it and its more useful there imo..
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  36
Image(s) inside B00ty Movement
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Peter Griffin's Stupidity Isn't Funny
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+29online now  23
Video inside Remember when Jay z Forbode and banned Beyonce from filming with Sean P..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+127online now  11
Image(s) inside #SurvivingCardiB Spreads Across Social Media, After She Admits To Drug..
375 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy