Mar 15 - Rosario Dawson confirms she's dating Cory Booker

most viewed right now
+31  117
102 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '05        #1
2860 page views
44 comments

phantomnation 3117 heat pts3117
space
space
$11,094 | Props total: 48302 48302
Mar 15 - Rosario Dawson confirms she's dating Cory Booker

After months of speculation, actress Rosario Dawson confirmed Thursday that she and presidential candidate Senator Cory Booker are dating. Dawson revealed the two were an item while speaking to TMZ at Washington's Reagan National Airport. Fans are now wondering if "first lady Rosario Dawson" is a possibility.

The TMZ camera person spotted Dawson as she walked through the airport and immediately started grilling her on her rumored beau's presidential run. "You've been coming to Capitol Hill a lot ... People would like to see you in politics," the reporter said. "And I know you've been hanging out with Cory Booker."

Dawson giggled and said, "yes," she had been hanging out with the New Jersey Democrat.

"Good president to-be?" the reporter asked.

"I think so, yeah. He's an amazing human being," Dawson said.

She was then asked what else the public should know, and she explained she comes to Washington, D.C. in part because of the organization Voto Latino, which she is a board member of. Dawson also showed off the Cory Booker campaign button pinned to her purse.

The reporter pressed on, "So is it a relationship, you and Cory Booker?"

"Yes, very much so," Dawson answered. She was asked how the relationship was working out and said it was "so far, so wonderful," reiterating that Booker is a "wonderful human being." She also said they're both "very busy" but it's wonderful when they get to spend time together.

The reporter slyly raised the question of a proposal by bringing up Jennifer Lopez's recent engagement to Alex Rodriguez.

"I have no idea," Dawson said when asked if engagement was in the future for her and Booker. "I am just grateful to be with someone I respect and love and admire so much and is so brilliant and kind and caring and loving."

The 49-year-old Booker attained national fame as the mayor of Newark, New Jersey, for seven years. As a senator, he has been a vocal member of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He threw his hat in the ring and announced he would seek the 2020 presidency in February.

Dawson has appeared in films such as "Rent" and "Kids." The 39-year-old adopted a 12-year-old girl in 2014, according to Entertainment Tonight. She endorsed and campaigned for Senator Bernie Sanders during the 2016 presidential campaign. Sanders is running again, but it appears Dawson has switched her allegiance to her now-confirmed boyfriend.

The "Daredevil" actress is often involved in politics and advocacy. She is one of many celebrities involved with Voto Latino, a "civic media organization that seeks to transform America by recognizing Latinos' innate leadership," according to the organization's website. She has also participated in numerous protests and was arrested and fined during the 2016 Democracy Spring rally in Washington, D.C, ET reports.

Many people reacted to Dawson's news on social media, wondering if the stars will align and Booker will win the presidency and marry Dawson, making her first lady.

If that were to happen, she wouldn't be the first actress to live in the White House ó first lady Nancy Reagan had an acting career long before Ronald Reagan, who was also an actor, became president.

44 comments for "Mar 15 - Rosario Dawson confirms she's dating Cory Booker"

1 week ago '15        #2
T Town84 
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 4351 4351
Came in here thinking it was.

[pic - click to view]

Too early to be browsing box.. Taking my behind back to sleep lol..
+31   

1 week ago '15        #3
PineappleOG 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,009 | Props total: 18425 18425
Slapped cus this sh*t ain’t threadworthy
+6   

1 week ago '14        #4
Gotti Pippen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,513 | Props total: 20435 20435
Prime Rosario

[pic - click to view]

+35   

1 week ago '07        #5
iswerve 185 heat pts185
space
space
$6,536 | Props total: 12609 12609
he got himself the marvel nurse eh???

+4   

1 week ago '11        #6
Sin 1923 heat pts1923
space
space
$28,853 | Props total: 84159 84159
we don’t believe him
+18   

1 week ago '12        #7
Di Warlord 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,764 | Props total: 16619 16619
she's bad as fu*k, so props to him
+4   

1 week ago '08        #8
DooM 67 heat pts67
space
space
$29,038 | Props total: 22786 22786
I thought she was with that comedian cat
+14   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '04        #9
abacabb 164 heat pts164
space
space
$12,354 | Props total: 10874 10874
 Sin said
we don’t believe him
He hasn't been seen publicly with a significant other ever and all of a sudden a high profile relationship blooms overnight.

I guess them "I'm single" focus groups came back and said he need a "strong woman" next to him.

+13   

1 week ago '17        #10
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,082 | Props total: 25771 25771
Guess she likes cornball brothas
+15   

1 week ago '11        #11
Sin 1923 heat pts1923
space
space
 abacabb said
He hasn't been seen publicly with a significant other ever and all of a sudden a high profile relationship blooms overnight.

I guess them "I'm single" focus groups came back and said he need a "strong woman" next to him.

He been my local politician for years Iíve always been fine with him being gay

I hate more that heís a bad dresser and somehow a fat vegan

[pic - click to view]

+8   

1 week ago '14        #12
strungout 400 heat pts400
space
space
$34,799 | Props total: 83936 83936
jay-z hit it first..
+1   

1 week ago '07        #13
sleep23rd 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,061 | Props total: 2686 2686
 abacabb said

I heard he beat his ex in his previous relationship....seen women online callin him a woman beater
+1   

1 week ago '12        #14
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,652 | Props total: 48107 48107
 abacabb said

They have been seen at plenty of events, dinner sa, and concerts.

Watch his breakfast club review when angela Yee leaks the fact that shes known about them for over a year cause shes seen them out together.

I wouldnt vote for him, but this sh*t been rumored over a year.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '04        #15
abacabb 164 heat pts164
space
space
$12,354 | Props total: 10874 10874
 OldBusiness said
They have been seen at plenty of events, dinner sa, and concerts.

Watch his breakfast club review when angela Yee leaks the fact that shes known about them for over a year cause shes seen them out together.

I wouldn't vote for him, but this sh*t been rumored over a year.
Fair enough.
I'm just saying that he has been posturing for a presidential for a few years now. To my knowledge he has never publicly (meaning at a formal event or press conference) seen with a significant other. I a*sumed he took extra care to keep his personal life out of the mix.

It is just convenient that now his relationship comes out.

sleep23rd said
I heard he beat his ex in his previous relationship....seen women online callin him a woman beater
I didn't know that.

[video - click to view]

idk if he can moonwalk with a broomstick but I guess this topic has come up several times.

Last edited by abacabb; 03-15-2019 at 09:57 AM..
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '18        #16
Blaffy 119 heat pts119
space
space
$8,135 | Props total: 27328 27328

[instagram - click to view]

1 week ago '12        #17
space
space
 abacabb said
Fair enough.
I'm just saying that he has been posturing for a presidential for a few years now. To my knowledge he has never publicly (meaning at a formal event or press conference) seen with a significant other. I a*sumed he took extra care to keep his personal life out of the mix.

It is just convenient that now his relationship comes out.
Theyve been seen together plenty of times lol, it's not like folks have been actively checking for Cory Bookers love life but here's an article about them on a date with child family members in tow months ago. Notice it says they been seen on multiple dates

The actress and New Jersey senator sparked dating rumors after they watched Dear Evan Hansen on Broadway together in January. According to People, Rosario was overheard telling Cory she loved him, and they were joined by his niece and Rosario's daughter, Lola. Rosario and Cory have yet to confirm the status of their relationship, but they have been spotted on multiple dates together.

He was trying to hide who it was but it's been known.

I mean she was 1 of the main people exposed in the fappening...pretty sure he was trying to protect his good guy image cause now people know who shes a full blown toy using freak for lol.

@ you knew this. Stop feeding the trolls
+2   

1 week ago '12        #18
space
space
 sleep23rd said
Heard that too. Read on another political site she slapped him with an iPhone and he punched her

1 week ago '11        #19
Sin 1923 heat pts1923
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Theyve been seen together plenty of times lol, it's not like folks have been actively checking for Cory Bookers love life but here's an article about them on a date with child family members in tow months ago. Notice it says they been seen on multiple dates

He was trying to hide who it was but it's been known.

I mean she was 1 of the main people exposed in the fappening...pretty sure he was trying to protect his good guy image cause now people know who shes a full blown toy using freak for lol.

@ you knew this. Stop feeding the trolls
I convinced myself he was gay back when he was Newark mayor
+2   

1 week ago '10        #20
Alerts 225 heat pts225
space
space
$16,219 | Props total: 6571 6571
 Sin said
He been my local politician for years Iíve always been fine with him being gay

I hate more that heís a bad dresser and somehow a fat vegan

[pic - click to view]

Brah these fat vegans are the worse.
+1   

1 week ago '07        #21
No Notoriety 107 heat pts107
space
space
$7,043 | Props total: 11887 11887
She’s too fast...

1 week ago '12        #22
space
space
 Sin said
I convinced myself he was gay back when he was Newark mayor
Says more about you my n*gga lol
+2   

1 week ago '15        #23
MightyHealthy2 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,334 | Props total: 44465 44465
She has the most random taste in men. Jay, Eric Andre, This guy. She doesn't seem to have a type. There might be hope for us after all, bx.
+8   

1 week ago '04        #24
cold_young_thug 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,781 | Props total: 3737 3737
thought yall meant dat beige colored n*gga dat hoop wit dat fro

1 week ago '09        #25
UrbanEnterprise 176 heat pts176
space
space
$24,947 | Props total: 29999 29999
is this a beauty salon

these comments read like a bi*chs sleepover
+2   

Home         

most viewed right now
+66online now  49
Being ugly: my experience... Damn.
103 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+85online now  37
Image(s) inside Stare into those eyes
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  34
Video inside Simpsons Clips That Get You Every time...
55 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+86online now  17
Image(s) inside School playground equipment in the year 1900
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy