Mar 15 - New Zealand mosque shooter was inspired by Candace Owens

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '04        #1
8249 page views
316 comments

Kliq 305 heat pts305
space
space
$10,654 | Props total: 40208 40208
Mar 15 - New Zealand mosque shooter was inspired by Candace Owens

Heres the full manifesto by the shooters, they mention candace on page 17: visit this link https://www.documentcloud .. d-Shooter.html

Last edited by Kliq; 03-15-2019 at 05:29 AM..
+19   

316 comments for "Mar 15 - New Zealand mosque shooter was inspired by Candace Owens"

5 days ago '04        #2
Kliq 305 heat pts305 OP
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

+31   

5 days ago '04        #3
Kliq 305 heat pts305 OP
space
space
Bonus tweet:

[tweet - click to view]

+91   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '04        #4
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
$48,340 | Props total: 51714 51714
Ya a white guy saying i k*lled people because im racist is now inspired by a black woman. This is what she means by yall not being free thinkers. Candace owens never once preached or vowed violence , that was the left and the left trying to frame her for this is gonna cause more people to leave.

LOL! FACT: I’ve never created any content espousing my views on the 2nd Amendment or Islam. The Left pretending I inspired a mosque massacre in...New Zealand because I believe black America can do it without government handouts is the reachiest reach of all reaches!! LOL!” she wrote*in a series of tweets. “HAHA OMG you racist Leftists are taking your racism and crazy to a whole new level hahah. 'Black people don’t have to be Democrats'*now means...mosque shootings in New Zealand? This clearly won’t stick but damn if I won’t grow #BLEXIT highlighting your sheer desperation.”

Now ops saying kante had so.ething to do with this lol. Desoeration is real

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '04        #5
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space

[tweet - click to view]

5 days ago '04        #6
Kliq 305 heat pts305 OP
space
space
 dc3003 said
Ya a white guy saying i k*lled people because im racist is now inspired by a black woman. This is what she means by yall not being free thinkers. Candace owens never once preached or vowed violence , that was the left and the left trying to frame her for this is gonna cause more people to leave.

LOL! FACT: Ive never created any content espousing my views on the 2nd Amendment or Islam. The Left pretending I inspired a mosque massacre in...New Zealand because I believe black America can do it without government handouts is the reachiest reach of all reaches!! LOL! she wrote*in a series of tweets. HAHA OMG you racist Leftists are taking your racism and crazy to a whole new level hahah. 'Black people dont have to be Democrats'*now means...mosque shootings in New Zealand? This clearly wont stick but damn if I wont grow #BLEXIT highlighting your sheer desperation.

She never preached violence

Scroll up, she literally has prophecies on twitter WARNING Europeans about the impeding doom from Muslims if they dont do something about the birth rate

This is typical right wing rhetoric candace said it herself, she loves nationalism right?
+62   

5 days ago '07        #7
Jeet Kune Do 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,497 | Props total: 3581 3581
 dc3003 said

LOL! FACT: Ive never created any content espousing my views on the 2nd Amendment or Islam. The Left pretending I inspired a mosque massacre in...New Zealand because I believe black America can do it without government handouts is the reachiest reach of all reaches!! LOL! she wrote*in a series of tweets. HAHA OMG you racist Leftists are taking your racism and crazy to a whole new level hahah. 'Black people dont have to be Democrats'*now means...mosque shootings in New Zealand? This clearly wont stick but damn if I wont grow #BLEXIT highlighting your sheer desperation.

Shut your dumbass up
+41   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '04        #8
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Kliq said
She never preached violence

Scroll up, she literally has “prophecies” on twitter WARNING Europeans about the impeding doom from Muslims if they don’t do something about the birth rate

This is typical right wing rhetoric — candace said it herself, she loves nationalism right?
And one could easily make a case for george soros and his open society open borders being responsible for this too but yet media he owns is pointing at her ��

Last edited by dc3003; 03-15-2019 at 05:38 AM..

5 days ago '16        #9
Boogersugar 55 heat pts55
space
space
$4,962 | Props total: 16851 16851
These fu*king demagogues don't even believe this sh*t they just do it for money and don't care that the sh*t they peddle is inflammatory and dangerous

Candice and others like her have been screaming that Muslims are an existential threat for years. Trump wanted to ban travelers from Muslim countries, said so, and our courts upheld it. Jeannine Pierro and other Fox News ghouls have insisted that Muslims cannot be real or true Americans.

If Muslims are an existential threat like these vampires keep screaming, then violence is justified. It's self defense if Muslims are as dangerous as these people insist they are. They are juicing up white supremacists all over cable fu*king news and this keeps happening because of it. Dylann Roof, the guy that shot up the synagogue, and now this guy, all fu*king white supremacists.

And some of them are very good people according to our mush brain president
+51   

5 days ago '04        #10
Kliq 305 heat pts305 OP
space
space
 dc3003 said
And one could easily make a case for george soros being responsible for this too but yet media he owns is pointing at her 🤔
George Soros wrote the manifesto?
+21   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '04        #11
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Boogersugar said
These fu*king demagogues don't even believe this sh*t they just do it for money and don't care that the sh*t they peddle is inflammatory and dangerous

Candice and others like her have been screaming that Muslims are an existential threat for years. Trump wanted to ban travelers from Muslim countries, said so, and our courts upheld it. Jeannine Pierro and other Fox News ghouls have insisted that Muslims cannot be real or true Americans.

If Muslims are an existential threat like these vampires keep screaming, then violence is justified. It's self defense if Muslims are as dangerous as these people insist they are. They are juicing up white supremacists all over cable fu*king news and this keeps happening because of it. Dylann Roof, the guy that shot up the synagogue, and now this guy, all fu*king white supremacists.

Your so full of fukin sh*t bro your the exact reason why i voted for trump and ill vote for him again.everything u just ranted on is a lie. And not only that u keep blaiming cable news when i dont know a single person watching any news. Seems like your the only one pushing cnn theoretic

5 days ago '12        #12
Outcast Outlaw 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 4499 4499
this is like when the media blamed/blames rappers and hip hop for shootings.

5 days ago '18        #13
Lord God 74 heat pts74
space
space
$4,451 | Props total: 21810 21810
worst thing she could've did was deny espousing anti-muslims rhetoric. The internet never forgets, and she took a claim made by a madman and made it appear legitimate.
+32   

5 days ago '18        #14
Lord God 74 heat pts74
space
space
$4,451 | Props total: 21810 21810
 Outcast Outlaw said
Like rappers, Candace isn't directly responsible... but people have to be honest about the significance of words/speech.

If music can get people hype for workouts, solicit tearful emotions, brighten moods, serve as a calming agent, or even help people overcome fear in wartime... the suggestion that music can't also be a vehicle for violence is absurd.

Likewise, when you're on Twitter talking about a muslim takeover of Europe (on numerous occasions) and scaring people about a religion, your footing to claim complete innocence is going to fall on deaf ears.
+51   

5 days ago '16        #15
ChiHoodrichback 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 9352 9352
 Outcast Outlaw said
Valiant effort but horrible execution
+17   

5 days ago '06        #16
Skateboard T 49 heat pts49
space
space
$25,008 | Props total: 38399 38399
 Outcast Outlaw said
Rappers on the whole do not encourage people to do the specific things they talk about, they report on what they did. Certainly some do and certainly some succeed but it’s a very different dynamic.

Owens has repeatedly called for action. The contexts are entirely different as well. While she’s certainly not entirely responsible she contributed with her rhetoric.
+32   

5 days ago '12        #17
Outcast Outlaw 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 4499 4499
 Lord God said
Like rappers, Candace isn't directly responsible... but people have to be honest about the significance of words/speech.

If music can get people hype for workouts, solicit tearful emotions, brighten moods, serve as a calming agent, or even help people overcome fear in wartime... the suggestion that music can't also be a vehicle for violence is absurd.

Likewise, when you're on Twitter talking about a muslim takeover of Europe (on numerous occasions) and scaring people about a religion, your footing to claim complete innocence is going to fall on deaf ears.
agreed.

my thing is these evil fu*kers already got the hate in their hearts. they're weak minded individuals just looking for a reason to do what they wanna do. they can bend whatever somebody says and make it fit their agenda.
+19   

5 days ago '07        #18
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 3306 3306
 dc3003 said

LOL! FACT: I’ve never created any content espousing my views on the 2nd Amendment or Islam. The Left pretending I inspired a mosque massacre in...New Zealand because I believe black America can do it without government handouts is the reachiest reach of all reaches!! LOL!” she wrote*in a series of tweets. “HAHA OMG you racist Leftists are taking your racism and crazy to a whole new level hahah. 'Black people don’t have to be Democrats'*now means...mosque shootings in New Zealand? This clearly won’t stick but damn if I won’t grow #BLEXIT highlighting your sheer desperation.”

Candice is very hyperbolic but super thin skinned and defensive whenever she’s challenged. Sure, she often preaches that black people don’t nee to rely on government (which I agree with) but she also preaches about much much more. I think she’s playing dumb on this issue to protect her image.

If a mass shooter went out and k*lled some cops or something, republicans would be the first ones blaming Obama or some other democrat for “their rhetoric”.

Last edited by A-L-P; 03-15-2019 at 07:29 AM..
+22   

5 days ago '15        #19
Teddy KGB 41 heat pts41
space
space
$14,723 | Props total: 46586 46586
She said, next time “we” save [Europe]. I’m in the Army and even I don’t say “we” when talking about the exploits of different generation soldiers. What’s this “we” stuff?
+37   

5 days ago '06        #20
space
space
 dc3003 said

Not surprised youd defend her, youre probably planning something just like this you ignorant fu*k.

People are dead and all you care about is saving face. Youre scum.
+36   

5 days ago '04        #21
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,734 | Props total: 20713 20713
 Skateboard T said
Not surprised youd defend her, youre probably planning something just like this you ignorant fu*k.

People are dead and all you care about is saving face. Youre scum.
Yeah Im sure dude is planning a large scale mass murder attack where he is going to blame Candace Owens so people like yourself can claim some sort of victory when something terribly tragic like this happens. You all just wanna argue like you give a fu*k when its obvious that you dont.

5 days ago '05        #22
Tha TC 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,532 | Props total: 12508 12508
In before this sh*t gets moved to the wild ish section like the story about dirty cops last month
+8   

5 days ago '04        #23
Kliq 305 heat pts305 OP
space
space
What are the chances that the manifesto circulating around is fake?

Nvm: confirmed real

Last edited by Kliq; 03-15-2019 at 01:40 PM..
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '19        #24
Gold Face 
space
space
$2,038 | Props total: 4872 4872
 Boogersugar said

Violence is never the answer
+1   

5 days ago '06        #25
space
space
 1000bluntz said
Yeah I’m sure dude is planning a large scale mass murder attack where he is going to blame Candace Owens so people like yourself can claim some sort of victory when something terribly tragic like this happens. You all just wanna argue like you give a fu*k when it’s obvious that you don’t.
The ones who give a fu*k are the ones looking for causes and contributing factors. The ones out here trying to save face and defend Candace Owens are the ones looking to avoid a loss. Don’t try that sh*t with me you offer nothing but negativity on this site.
+16   

Home      

most viewed right now
+245online now  43
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... Boxdens HBCU Athelete of the Year!
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+98online now  38
The RATCHETS in Miami Beach was CUTTING UP for Spring Break 2019.
271 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+30online now  38
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+98online now  18
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California