(Rumor Sony in talks to buy Take 2 Entertainment

most viewed right now
+151  35
122 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '10        #1
2507 page views
93 comments

acegutta22 206 heat pts206
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 7624 7624
(Rumor Sony in talks to buy Take 2 Entertainment

42:00
Said information is from wetbush security analyst not Michael pactor
+3   

93 comments for "(Rumor Sony in talks to buy Take 2 Entertainment"

2 weeks ago '08        #2
Kewop Decam 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$18,636 | Props total: 16981 16981
if this happens, game over. Sony will never lose another console war again.
+36   

2 weeks ago '10        #3
acegutta22 206 heat pts206 OP
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 7624 7624
 Kewop Decam said
if this happens, game over. Sony will never lose another console war again.
No way Microsoft allows this to happen if they do those stupid or they need to buy a steam and EA to compete and even then youíre right game over
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #4
QualityRecords 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,653 | Props total: 4733 4733
They would be stupid to make Rockstar games a Sony exclusive though. Competition is a good thing, hope Take Two doesn't do this.
+9   

2 weeks ago '05        #5
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,401 | Props total: 31503 31503
L Box....

[pic - click to view]

Damn Ps4 Really Gonna Sega Medioresoft
If True I Guarantee The L Box Will Team Up With The Switch Cuz We All Know Nintendo Got The Exclusives Too

Sony Vs Nintendo.. Gamers Win
+9   

2 weeks ago '18        #6
MYDICKSOCOLD 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,196 | Props total: 4579 4579
 acegutta22 said
No way Microsoft allows this to happen if they do those stupid or they need to buy a steam and EA to compete and even then youíre right game over
YEP.

Big time. They need to just buy Steam and EA like you said.

Honestly they should just pull out of the home console business altogether and be content with PC gaming.

Honestly I think they would make WAAAAAAY more money if they'd just move into the arcade industry. There's still thousands of movie theaters, bowling alleys, theme parks, etc.

2 weeks ago '07        #7
KeepinItTrill 44 heat pts44
space
space
$55,387 | Props total: 25685 25685
no way in hell this happens
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #8
Kewop Decam 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$18,636 | Props total: 16981 16981
 acegutta22 said
agreed. MS would have to come in and say something.

Hell, even Activision/Blizzard would throw in a bid. I can't see Sony doing it because the cost would be crazy, but it would be some Disney buying Marvel sh*t where they'd get all the money back in a few years.

MS would straight up just go a whole new direction or drop out of gaming probably, lol. Couldn't win now, definitely not winning then if that happens.

2 weeks ago '16        #9
Qwerty0731 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 342 342
 acegutta22 said
Bro relax Microsoft gaming does not have the funds to buy anything bigger than a double a studio. Thats why they ran around the last couple of years buying all the small indie groups they can. Steam Is a HUGE beast they could buy Microsoft gaming from Microsoft if they wanted to.

2 weeks ago '05        #10
HiRolliN 111 heat pts111
space
space
$21,585 | Props total: 4035 4035
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
YEP.

Big time. They need to just buy Steam and EA like you said.

Honestly they should just pull out of the home console business altogether and be content with PC gaming.

Honestly I think they would make WAAAAAAY more money if they'd just move into the arcade industry. There's still thousands of movie theaters, bowling alleys, theme parks, etc.
gabe aint selling steam they got a choke hold on the digital pc gaming market that there own gaming development studio valve doesnt even need to make games lol
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #11
lato9905 29 heat pts29
space
space
$8,946 | Props total: 4055 4055
 TonyCartagena said
L Box....

[pic - click to view]

Damn Ps4 Really Gonna Sega Medioresoft
If True I Guarantee The L Box Will Team Up With The Switch Cuz We All Know Nintendo Got The Exclusives Too

Sony Vs Nintendo.. Gamers Win
So no North American presence? Just strait Japanese huh.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #12
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,401 | Props total: 31503 31503
 lato9905 said
So no North American presence? Just strait Japanese huh.
Sad But Its Looking Like It If True, Microsoft Can Focus On Trying To Make Its Netflix For Gaming Though

2 weeks ago '11        #13
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,195 | Props total: 1720 1720
With all the money they're making having the games on multiple consoles and the dlc sales, Sony would have to be giving them some big time bread. Can't see that happening, but if it does, poster above is right. Sony would not lose another generation.
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #14
WCIB 122 heat pts122
space
space
$26,946 | Props total: 13641 13641
If this happens, Xbox and Nintendo are gonna merge together.

I think that’s happening anyways, but nah. Sony ain’t buying Take 2.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #15
KingBossHellBoy 122 heat pts122
space
space
$2,892 | Props total: 7117 7117
Rockstar fell off tho be honest . gta v and rdr 2 was trash .

PS2 had GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, Max Payne 1, Max Payne 2, The Warriors, Bully, Manhunt, Midnight Club DUB edition all on one system and yall gonna slap my post for bum a*s RDR 2 ?? If you wanna see what a real gta is like go back and play Vice city cuz GTA 5 was mega garbage too

Rockstar fell off take this L

Last edited by KingBossHellBoy; 03-14-2019 at 07:52 AM..

1 week ago '18        #16
MasonPolitikz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$57 | Props total: 154 154
I can tell a lot of people don’t know videogame history, but back in the days Sony had the exclusive rights to games like GTA and Manhunt and all rockstar games in Ps2 days. The original Xbox got gta much much later in its life cycle after ps2 had the game for like a year or so. This doesn’t amaze me if u pay attention Sony and Taketwo always had a exclusive relationship deal even if it’s content first on PlayStation. Basically this isn’t something new, Sony been planning this probably for years and Rockstar always favored with Sony over Microsoft. I remember video game history and Sony always been the Kings of taking IPs and companies over. It’s the true research Videogame history broz
+17   

1 week ago '18        #17
ItsThatEasy 1 heat pts
space
space
$501 | Props total: 2043 2043
 MasonPolitikz said
I can tell a lot of people donít know videogame history, but back in the days Sony had the exclusive rights to games like GTA and Manhunt and all rockstar games in Ps2 days. The original Xbox got gta much much later in its life cycle after ps2 had the game for like a year or so. This doesnít amaze me if u pay attention Sony and Taketwo always had a exclusive relationship deal even if itís content first on PlayStation. Basically this isnít something new, Sony been planning this probably for years and Rockstar always favored with Sony over Microsoft. I remember video game history and Sony always been the Kings of taking IPs and companies over. Itís the true research Videogame history broz
Yea I'm almost 30 and it's always really been Sony vs. the world from my experience. I vividly remember waiting on certain games to be ported over from PS2.

I don't play much anymore but when I went to buy a baseball game and the Spider-Man joint and saw they weren't even on the system I own I figured it was a wrap for Xbox eventually.

I only wanted to play The Show to pick up a new hobby, learn sum about baseball. The fact that Xbox doesn't have a sim title for that sport is crazy.

Wasn't willing to buy another console for one game but it's looking like I might have to go for it eventually I guess.
+5   

1 week ago '18        #18
MasonPolitikz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 ItsThatEasy said
Yea I'm almost 30 and it's always really been Sony vs. the world from my experience. I vividly remember waiting on certain games to be ported over from PS2.

I don't play much anymore but when I went to buy a baseball game and the Spider-Man joint and saw they weren't even on the system I own I figured it was a wrap for Xbox eventually.

I only wanted to play The Show to pick up a
new hobby, learn sum about baseball. The fact that Xbox doesn't have a sim title for that sport is crazy.

Wasn't willing to buy another console for one game but it's looking like I might have to go for it eventually I guess.
Your a OG like me. U know what Iím talking about bro. U remember how things went Sony always been the videogame juggernaut since they entered it.
+5   

1 week ago '17        #19
Cant Read Shit 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 12907 12907
of course they will, like dude said, rockstar and take two have always preferred sony and the playstation

the way i see it, they looked at the xbox's struggle sales and decided that it wouldnt be a loss to exclude them from now on

with playstation's crazy sales numbers along with GTA and RDR sales numbers, both companies would be making a crazy amount of money..MS can continue buying noname indie studios to develop games for sony once they go the sega route and get out of the console business to makes games only

@ might really commit that dude has had to sit back and watch every single one of my predictions come true while he's still on the phone with best buy trying to convince the evening manager to refund his one x two years later
+2   

1 week ago '05        #20
Krazie 136 heat pts136
space
space
$47,814 | Props total: 26065 26065
This was already quickly debunked directly from the analyst that the quote originated from.

Crazy how gullible the internet can be.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #21
MasonPolitikz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said
no way in hell this happens
People that remember this era will know the truth, NEs babies and Genesis babies and N64 babies. And Boom here comes PlayStation crashing the building and k*lling everything it came in contact with, Sega was a beast and couldnít beat Sony, so why the hell could Microsoft do it lol. Gta was originally a pc game and became a ps2 exclusive. Know your history
+5   

1 week ago '18        #22
MasonPolitikz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Krazie said
This was already quickly debunked directly from the analyst that the quote originated from.

No it was not. Officially not debunked. It has yet to be confirmed by the gaming world knows and OG gamers really understand

1 week ago '17        #23
Cant Read Shit 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 12907 12907
 Krazie said

he just didnt want to get arrested for insider trading
+2   

1 week ago '11        #24
Papa Shango 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 7218 7218
My hopes would be that Sony gains control and cuts the microtransaction fu*kery out. Take 2 selling n*ggas up the river.

But Take 2 is only valued at what it is because of the microtx so maybe not. Wishful thinking.

To what a few others said. I also just put on that 30 no Curry and Sony been running sh*t since PS2 dropped. They made all the noise with PS1, prolly had the crown at that point, but PS2 cemented that sh*t. Sony k*lled Sega completely with the PS2, aint seen them n*ggas since. Xbox showed up and made some noise, but Sony was on their second lap by then. The console parity we have now may not continue into the next gen by the looks of it, and even then Sony still in the lead as it stands today.
+5   

1 week ago '04        #25
cold_young_thug 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,781 | Props total: 3737 3737
 acegutta22 said

42:00
Said information is from wetbush security analyst not Michael pactor
this will never happen
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+84online now  21
Mixed Bag
191 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  19
Lance STEPHENSON TRENDING After Teanna Trump Say She fu*k HIM AT 16 While DWIG..
357 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Texas War Started.. Sauce Walka Lets Young Thug Know He Shot Up TraeDa..
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside I Just Watched US. Help me figure it out! (Spoiler Alerts)
124 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy