NYC has basically declared WAR on J Prince and the South. No Fly Zone in effect

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '14        #1
13550 page views
306 comments

echion911 251 heat pts251
space
space
$5,462 | Props total: 13625 13625
NYC has basically declared WAR on J Prince and the South. No Fly Zone in effect

View this post on Instagram

First I wanna start by saying I respect everything you did for the culture and I respect you as a god father of hiphop and of the streets @jprincerespect ... Your name has always been A1 in these streets... and I tilt my hat to you for that, but Since you said to ignore this is a recipe for disaster and I was tagged in your post I have to tell you that I'm s*x MONEY murder my n*gga and we don't give it up like this. I don't do this internet sh*t. My brothers blew trial in the feds because they used our music and social media... I beat trial facing life in Prison! IDK who told you to tag me but I'm a street n*gga for real!. Had you hit me up personally through DM or by other means privately I would have made some calls to see what I could do because I respect u as a real OG but you went to social media and even said the person name who allegedly robbed him🤷*♂️... I don't want my name publicly attached to a public robbery.. the FEDS have my picture at the top of a pyramid on a blackboard my n*gga!...The Bronx is my hometown and my hometown has been good to me! You really expect us to just flip on our Borough? n*ggas get robbed everyday B🤷*♂️...I respect ya sh*t but your approach wasn't right on this OG...To all the youth out here stop recording yourselves doing sh*t like this... this social media sh*t will bring you down... they are using this against us in a court of law!!! Take it from somebody who been there.. I was fortunate to beat trial but not everybody get that lucky... #ImfromCastlehill #ImfromSoundview #Hocus45th #BXBoro (@jprincejr) we respect y'all but this wasn't right

A post shared by Hasan Harris (@hocus45th) on

#mysonnenygeneral responds to #jprince

A post shared by FlyestAround.com (@boksburgmade) on

Damn #petergunz ain't here for the fucc sh1t

A post shared by FlyestAround.com (@boksburgmade) on

Old man shoulda just chilled.

Now he gotta check in whenever he comes to NY

Last edited by echion911; 03-13-2019 at 09:39 AM..

306 comments for "NYC has basically declared WAR on J Prince and the South. No Fly Zone in effect"

2 weeks ago '17        #2
HipHopJunkie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,187 | Props total: 2140 2140
EXACTLY what I been saying but BX can't take they capes off

Prince did some telling on the internet and they don't wanna admit it
+45   

2 weeks ago '14        #3
echion911 251 heat pts251 OP
space
space
 HipHopJunkie said
EXACTLY what I been saying but BX can't take they capes off

Prince did some telling on the internet and they don't wanna admit it
"To The Homies In The Bronx If Any Of These Clowns Are Yalls Family Or Friends Speak Now So We Can Get An Understanding. To Ignore This Is A Recipe For Disaster."

[pic - click to view]

+59   

2 weeks ago '09        #4
UrbanEnterprise 176 heat pts176
space
space
$24,947 | Props total: 29999 29999
Prince wasn't snitching.

The dumb young n*ggas was snitching on themselves

No fly zone?

Yea ok
+82   

2 weeks ago '10        #5
olook up 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 4345 4345
 UrbanEnterprise said
Prince wasn't snitching.

The dumb young n*ggas was snitching on themselves

No fly zone?

Yea ok
He snitched. fu*k houston

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '05        #6
blah blah blah 97 heat pts97
space
space
$30,363 | Props total: 42533 42533
J prince been pu**y

2 weeks ago '18        #7
Juliette DaBlok 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 7769 7769
OP fuks with Trannies and visits glory holes and sh*t and the first person to come in here patting him on the back is a f*g**t too, you can't make this sh*t up

Reaching a*s thread
+37   

2 weeks ago '14        #8
echion911 251 heat pts251 OP
space
space
 UrbanEnterprise said
Prince wasn't snitching.
"There’s A Clown By The Name Of Zae And His Crew Who Want To Become Famous By Bragging About Robbing Rap Industry n*ggas. They Recently Bragged About Robbing The Artist YBN Almighty Jay Whom I’m Invested In."

Last edited by echion911; 03-13-2019 at 09:44 AM..
+17   

2 weeks ago '09        #9
space
space
 echion911 said
"Theres A Clown By The Name Of Zae And His Crew Who Want To Become Famous By Bragging About Robbing Rap Industry n*ggas. They Recently Bragged About Robbing The Artist YBN Almighty Jay Whom Im Invested In."

fu*king dumbass, it says right there

Zae recently bragged

he snitched on himself
+57   

2 weeks ago '09        #10
space
space
 olook up said
He snitched. fu*k houston
+10   

2 weeks ago '18        #11
Eclectic 264 heat pts264
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 8075 8075
A few rappers, not the entire city
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #12
olook up 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 4345 4345
 UrbanEnterprise said
No you are. 10 posts in this thread already

2 weeks ago '18        #13
Proffesor X 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,453 | Props total: 12979 12979
When internet spectators who live int eh suburbs escalate some sh*t that has nothing to do with them.
+32   

2 weeks ago '16        #14
ArizonaRon 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 1164 1164
shotti robbed his other artist lol he prolly tight n*ggas in the city dont respect his slow talking country a*s lmaoo but foreal tho that respectful/og/big homie sh*t dont work in ny..
n*ggas is disrespectful (older n*ggas and young n*ggas) unless u put money in people's pockets nobody can dictate whats going on, the cost of living here is high and n*ggas got rent to pay.. this n*gga dead tagged swizz beats lmaoo like what he thought he gon do come to the projects with alicia keys like come on this sh*t is not cool lol i was reading his ig post goin tru the names thinkin he bout to tag j.lo lmaoo
+35   

2 weeks ago '04        #15
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$19,147 | Props total: 8533 8533
Lmao imagine J.Prince giving a fu*k about a no fly zone.

This year is hella wild.
+17   

2 weeks ago '16        #16
Toast2the 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,373 | Props total: 21689 21689
 UrbanEnterprise said
fu*king dumbass, it says right there

Zae recently bragged

he snitched on himself
So what he snitched on himself? Let the cops do their job and arrest the dumb lil n*gga then... getting on IG and stating his name again and then tagging all those people is dry snitching... just because the n*gga is bragging don't mean you go on IG a public forum and confirm the situation then tagging n*ggas from the Bronx and asking them to do something... two wrongs don't make a right... you think the police ain't on j.prince's IG or on the other n*ggaz IG he tagged from the BX? Either prince is stupid and ignorant or he's working with the police... you pick which one fits your narrative better but I don't think j.prince is stupid so that only leaves the latter for me, he keeps talking about mob ties but mobsters don't go on IG or Facebook to air out their dirty laundry that sh*t is handled behind the scenes
+17   

2 weeks ago '17        #17
HipHopJunkie 2 heat pts
space
space
 echion911 said
"Theres A Clown By The Name Of Zae And His Crew Who Want To Become Famous By Bragging About Robbing Rap Industry n*ggas. They Recently Bragged About Robbing The Artist YBN Almighty Jay Whom Im Invested In."

Even worse he tags people that are not even involved and could possibly get them jammed up too

That guy is a fu*king cop
+13   

2 weeks ago '09        #18
space
space
 olook up said
No you are. 10 posts in this thread already
oh I'm sorry, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to respond to those who quoted me

I'm clearly angry
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #19
Juliette DaBlok 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 7769 7769
 ArizonaRon said
shotti robbed his other artist lol he prolly tight n*ggas in the city dont respect his slow talking country a*s lmaoo but foreal tho that respectful/og/big homie sh*t dont work in ny..
n*ggas is disrespectful (older n*ggas and young n*ggas) unless u put money in people's pockets nobody can dictate whats going on, the cost of living here is high and n*ggas got rent to pay.. this n*gga dead tagged swizz beats lmaoo like what he thought he gon do come to the projects with alicia keys like come on this sh*t is not cool lol i was reading his ig post goin tru the names thinkin he bout to tag j.lo lmaoo
So you read his entire post and you a*sumed that he tagged those people specifically because they were gangstas in the bronx that could handle some sh*t, and not because they are all some how someway from the bronx and affiliated with the music industry? So it had nothing to do with the fact that the person that was trying to get clout off the sh*t was a.....rapper who was releasing songs and videos talking about the incident, trying to get views ?

Nah that would be stupid, he @'d Flex so Flex could go to Jackson Heights and slap every n*gga he saw until they humbly returned the chain? He aint @ to basically say if this your man? If not, don't fuk with em...nah that's dumb.

Flex is a k*ller

Yall cant read
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #20
HipHopJunkie 2 heat pts
space
space
 Toast2the said
So what he snitched on himself? Let the cops do their job and arrest the dumb lil n*gga then... getting on IG and stating his name again and then tagging all those people is dry snitching... just because the n*gga is bragging don't mean you go on IG a public forum and confirm the situation then tagging n*ggas from the Bronx and asking them to do something... two wrongs don't make a right... you think the police ain't on j.prince's IG or on the other n*ggaz IG he tagged from the BX? Either prince is stupid and ignorant or he's working with the police... you pick which one fits your narrative better but I don't think j.prince is stupid so that only leaves the latter for me, he keeps talking about mob ties but mobsters don't go on IG or Facebook to air out their dirty laundry that sh*t is handled behind the scenes
ALL OF THIS

Stop caping BX

2 weeks ago '04        #21
Adwerdz 417 heat pts417
space
space
$38,059 | Props total: 38460 38460
j prince done fu*ked up

feds is watching

all over some lil n*ggas

the lil n*gga that got washed should of been moving correctly.

these lil wreckless n*ggas get everything they deserve in these streets

Og's can't control these lil n*ggas, gotta let them be and sh*t will catch up to em
+8   

2 weeks ago '16        #22
larry joe281 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,421 | Props total: 3302 3302
New York been soft since snoop crushed the buildings. J will be alright just pull up.

[pic - click to view]

+3   

2 weeks ago '13        #23
Big Smoke FLA 
space
space
$4,842 | Props total: 18212 18212
fag**t a*s troll trying to start a message board civil war
+22   

2 weeks ago '18        #24
yougonluvme 
space
space
$2,253 | Props total: 5538 5538
n*gga tagged a-boogie man

no-one tags the boogster
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #25
baddie 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 14750 14750
Y’all virgins wanna go outside and do something productive?

No fly zone on the south lmao
+13   

Home      

most viewed right now
+66online now  53
Being ugly: my experience... Damn.
105 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+85online now  46
Image(s) inside Stare into those eyes
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  46
Video inside Simpsons Clips That Get You Every time...
57 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+86online now  20
Image(s) inside School playground equipment in the year 1900
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy