Exchange between Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Wells Fargo CEO (C-SPAN)

most viewed right now
+36  79
95 comments @sports
most viewed right now
-88  53
105 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '10        #1
158 page views
4 comments

Shhon 1201 heat pts1201
space
space
$21,686 | Props total: 31807 31807
Exchange between Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Wells Fargo CEO (C-SPAN)

[video - click to view]

C-SPAN
Published on Mar 12, 2019

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questions Wells Fargo CEO Timothy Sloan during a House Financial Services Committee hearing.

4 comments for "Exchange between Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Wells Fargo CEO (C-SPAN)"

1 week ago '19        #2
Hotep11 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 310 310
hahaha shes cute but is clearly in over her head.

questioning the bank about if they should be held accountable for private companies operations haha

She gets that work and then tries to talk over him when he's smacking her around and exposing her dumbass.

AOC - hypothetically, if there was a leak, why shouldnt wells Fargo pay for the cleanup.

Wells Fargo - "because we dont operate the pipeline"

BX come get ya girl, she gettin embarassed out here

I know, I know, we so scared of her that's why we criticize

+1   

6 days ago '08        #3
supervillain 253 heat pts253
space
space
$13,470 | Props total: 823 823
 Hotep11 said

questioning the bank about if they should be held accountable for private companies operations haha

She gets that work and then tries to talk over him when he's smacking her around and exposing her dumbass.

AOC - hypothetically, if there was a leak, why shouldnt wells Fargo pay for the cleanup.

She’s an actress...

Must watch

[video - click to view]

+1   

5 days ago '18        #4
ChrisPartlowFro 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 4420 4420
 Hotep11 said

Disclaimer: Only watched like 1:22 but

I mean her points have merit, she’s essentially advocating for ‘conscious capitalism’.
She’s asking about things they finance and are sometimes the receivables against which finances have been issued, so while misguided I see where she’s trying to go

Edit: as a loaner, you often dictate some terms to the borrower, however, with the right context/situation, a court could find the loaning company essentially owns or controls the borrowing company.
Obviously there’s more to it, which is why I say she’s a bit off, but I think there’s where she’s going.

She’s going to try to introduce responsible banking legislation. You gotta see the long game man.

I see why people are big on her though, she’s obviously a raw talent.

Last edited by ChrisPartlowFro; 03-14-2019 at 11:04 PM..
+2   

5 days ago '17        #5
Ymmot 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$10,323 | Props total: 24768 24768
 ChrisPartlowFro said
Disclaimer: Only watched like 1:22 but

I mean her points have merit, she’s essentially advocating for ‘conscious capitalism’.
She’s asking about things they finance and are sometimes the receivables against which finances have been issued, so while misguided I see where she’s trying to go

Edit: as a loaner, you often dictate some terms to the borrower, however, with the right context/situation, a court could find the loaning company essentially owns or controls the borrowing company.
Obviously there’s more to it, which is why I say she’s a bit off, but I think there’s where she’s going.

She’s going to try to introduce responsible banking legislation. You gotta see the long game man.

I see why people are big on her though, she’s obviously a raw talent.
You know these sheep don't actually understand what she's saying and that she's actually pretty smart; they're just told to hate her/be afraid of her so they do.
+1   

Home         

most viewed right now
-100online now  48
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+72online now  43
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
58 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+61online now  33
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
41 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Google Stadia