Billionaire diamond trader, 65, dies during penis enlargement surgery

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #1
530 page views
22 comments

Enjoying myself 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 1480 1480
Billionaire diamond trader, 65, dies during p*nis enlargement surgery

Ehud Arye Laniado, 65, died during a p*nis enlargement operation in Paris
The billionaire diamond trader reportedly suffered a heart attack during surgery
A friend of the Belgian-Israeli's said he was 'always focused on his appearance'
A billionaire diamond trader has died after 'suffering a heart attack' during a p*nis enlargement operation in Paris.

Ehud Arye Laniado, 65, was at an unidentified private clinic on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees in the French capital on Saturday when complications during surgery proved fatal.

The experienced diamond expert's heart attack happened when a substance was injected into his p*nis, Belgian media reported.

A billionaire diamond trader (pictured) has died after suffering a heart attack during a p*nis enlargement operation in Paris

Mr Laniado's company Omega Diamonds, which is based in the Belgian city of Antwerp, confirmed his passing.

A statement from the firm said: 'Farewell to a visionary businessman. It is with great sadness that we confirm that our founder Ehud Arye Laniado has passed away.'

A friend of Mr Laniado's, who wished to remain anonymous, said he was 'always focused on his appearance and how others perceived him'.

'The Argentinian, that is what we used to call him at Omega Diamonds because he looked like a tango dancer.'

According to Mr Laniado's friends, the only time he forgot about his lack of height was when he asked his accountant to read out his bank statement, something which he did multiple times a day.

Ehud Arye Laniado (pictured) was at an unidentified private clinic on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees in the French capital on Saturday when complications during surgery proved fatal

Mr Laniado reportedly owned the most expensive penthouse in Monaco worth more than £30million, as well as a house in the plush LA suburb of Bel Air, where he was said to have loved to drink bottles of Chateau Margaux with models and celebrities.

A statement on his website read: 'It is with great sadness that we confirm the news that our founder, Ehud Arye Laniado passed away on Saturday, March 2, 2019. He was 65 years old.

'After living an exceptional life Ehud will be brought back home to Israel as his final resting place. He will be dearly missed by us all.'

The diamond expert, who started his career in Africa in his early 20s, appeared not to go to university and first worked as a masseuse at the Hilton hotel in Tel Aviv.

Mr Laniado's company Omega Diamonds, which is based in the Belgian city of Antwerp, confirmed his passing

A friend said: 'In Antwerp, it turned out that he did have some talents. Internationally, he was one of the biggest experts in valuing raw diamonds.'

In 2015, Mr Laniado sold the world's most expensive diamond called the Blue Moon of Josephine to Hong Kong businessman and convicted felon Joseph Lau Luen Hung for $48.4million (£36.8million).

The Belgian-Israeli billionaire, whose exact fortune is not publicly known, was in trouble with the authorities in 2013 along with his business partner Sylvain Goldberg.

The pair prevented a tax evasion trial by agreeing to payout 160million euros (£137.7million).

However, as the Belgian customs office suspected them of lying or giving incomplete information about some of the diamonds imported from Angola and Congo, they still claimed 4.6billion euros (£4billion) in unpaid taxes as well as a 2billion euros (£1.7billion) fine.

Even though two courts dismissed the Belgian customs office's claim, an appeals court ordered a new trial with Mr Laniado due to appear in court on March 14.

Billionaire diamond trader, 65, dies during p*nis enlargement surgery | Daily Mail Online

Dam he went out like a whole fu*kin clown.
When you a billionaire u don't needa worry bout yo d*ck size. Yo sh*t could be the size of a thumb..girls still goin line up to take that sh*t without hesitation.

fu*k you would think that after 65 years of life he would have just accepted that he had a small a*s d*ck. Shiiit. I would literally take 4 inches off my d*ck for a billion dollars..no cap. I would b a billionaire n i would b happily bussin down ig hoes with my 4 remaining inches with no insecurity at all. I wouldn't even worry bout no fu*kin surgery or nothin.

That sh*t show u that through all his multi billion dollar blood diamond success..in his mind he was always in his feelings about having a small d*ck. Now his legacy is a joke. I bet low key his fam n friends had a good laugh to themselves about this dumb sh*t.i know I would've.

Last edited by Enjoying myself; 03-06-2019 at 03:21 PM..
+13   

22 comments for "Billionaire diamond trader, 65, dies during penis enlargement surgery"

2 weeks ago '14        #2
ArtsofAnArtist1 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 1126 1126
All the money in the world....insecurity is a mofo
+13   

2 weeks ago '14        #3
titans7 
space
space
$8,411 | Props total: 19540 19540
We all remember Kanye's mother dying trying to get plastic surgery at her age so this guy is even more surprising because of his billions and power. His family must be devastated.
Can't imagine being insecure with billions at my disposal. Even hitting the lotto for millions should make me more confident and the only thing I would need to do is lose weight because that is health related and living longer to enjoy the money and help people. The billionaire and Kanye's mother were going for vanity related surgery not health.
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #4
autoraptronix 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,979 | Props total: 774 774
 ArtsofAnArtist1 said
All the money in the world....insecurity is a mofo
Or they k*lled and mutilated him. Died from injection of a local anesthetic? Possible but would be malpractice.
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #5
stogz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$46,698 | Props total: 56114 56114
I'm fuk'd up. The way i processed this story as far as order of importance, says that i'm an a*s.

Me:

1) d*ck enlargement surgery exists???!

2) WTF is a 65 year-old gonna do with extra d*ck?!??

3) Who he tryna fuk??!?!

4) Do bi*ches love d*ck more than money and diamonds?!?

.... oh, he died? That's a shame.

@ @ am I wrong for this way of thinking?
+8   

2 weeks ago '14        #6
ArtsofAnArtist1 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 1126 1126
 autoraptronix said
Or they k*lled and mutilated him. Died from injection of a local anesthetic? Possible but would be malpractice.
Also a possibility.

2 weeks ago '16        #7
Manoflife 
space
space
space
$798 | Props total: 1897 1897
He must have had a micro p*nis to be worried about size with that much fortune. Either that or after every girl he smashed and never rang again they verbally abused him about his tiny d*ck hahaha
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #8
30hustles 
space
space
$143 | Props total: 386 386
BX should have recommended him this good read before his drastic measures

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 30hustles; 03-08-2019 at 04:13 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #9
G.W. 264 heat pts264
space
space
$24,240 | Props total: 44942 44942
Source?

2 weeks ago '18        #10
niruggg 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,147 | Props total: 16733 16733
good, fu*k him
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #11
SoReal 
space
space
$1,014 | Props total: 1278 1278
At 65 he still wasnt cool with his d*ck size???
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #12
kuul 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,263 | Props total: 6440 6440
 stogz said
I'm fuk'd up. The way i processed this story as far as order of importance, says that i'm an a*s.

Me:

3) Who he tryna fuk??!?!

All valid questions. d*ck has got to be worth more than money and diamonds.

2 weeks ago '16        #13
kuul 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,263 | Props total: 6440 6440
At 65 he can make it longer, maybe, but he ain't going to have no power behind it. This was a pipe dream from start to finish
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #14
YungVino 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 10484 10484
No matter how much money you got, you still can't be black
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #15
old head 175 heat pts175
space
space
$19,628 | Props total: 19282 19282
bx doctors/surgeons incoming....
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #16
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,507 | Props total: 22783 22783
 kuul said
At 65 he can make it longer, maybe, but he ain't going to have no power behind it. This was a pipe dream from start to finish
So many double and triple aunt Andre's I don't know where to start
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #17
ICONIC 210 heat pts210
space
space
$3,224 | Props total: 17597 17597
 kuul said
Double entendre.
:jaywtf:

+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '14        #18
strungout 400 heat pts400
space
space
$34,674 | Props total: 83366 83366
 stogz said

Me:

3) Who he tryna fuk??!?!

if he used folsac , he might still be breathing today.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #19
KdenIII 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 7611 7611

I might have to cancel my appt
+2   

1 week ago '07        #20
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$17,852 | Props total: 2586 2586
What an idiot

1 week ago '18        #21
No Religion 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 4959 4959
At 65 the best of your fu*king days are long gone. The bi*ches he was looking to fu*k didn't care nothing about his d*ck size, all they was worried about is a bag. 2 or 12 inches, ain't sh*t changing that at 65.
+1   

6 days ago '04        #22
UF4Soldier 136 heat pts136
space
space
$21,090 | Props total: 13557 13557
 YungVino said
No matter how much money you got, you still can't be black
Facts. Created all this materialism so they can have a better chance at a woman. . Without it all women would gravitate to to us, high key they still do.

6 days ago '04        #23
NotebooksFilled 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,255 | Props total: 3194 3194
Wonder how tied to the blood diamond trade he was.

Home         

most viewed right now
online now  38
BOX Broner's Sexuality Officially In Question by the Rainbow Community
52 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-116online now  35
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
115 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  32
NBA 10 Years Later: 2009 NBA Re-Draft; The Way It Should Have Been
79 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+86online now  30
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy