online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Rick Ross Announces Forthcoming Memoir 'Hurricanes'

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

5 years ago '10        #1
1252 page views
0 comments

SnowFleury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 23067 23 K  Slaps total: 6724 6 K
icon Rick Ross Announces Forthcoming Memoir 'Hurricanes'

"My story has always been deeper than rap."

While Rick Ross has told his life story through rhymes and rhythms, the Miami native is ready to solidify his experiences between two hard covers. The Teflon Don is readying the release of his memoir titled Hurricanes. The book, slated for release on Sept. 3, will be published by Hanover Square Press.
"My story has always been deeper than rap. With this book I wanted to go deeper than I ever have," Ross said in a statement, "I wanted to tell people about the life of William Leonard Roberts." Hurricanes will feature stories of Ross' time as a correctional officer, memorable moments in the music industry, growing up in Miami's Carol City and more.
"Most people know Rick Ross as a global icon, but few are familiar with his origin story," Peter Joseph, Hanover Square Press' editorial director. "Hurricanes tr@nscends the conventions of celebrity memoir to offer an intimate and inspiring portrait of an artist who at every turn defied the odds and continues to change the game." The memoir will also be co-authored by Neil Martinez-Belkin, who also co-authored Gucci Mane's memoir, The Autobiography of Gucci Mane.

Hurricanes will be available on Sept. 3.

https://www.vibe.com/2019 .. edium=referral

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+348
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+416
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+525
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
22 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop