online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Meek Mill disses Nicki Minaj & her new Boyfriend, Kenneth Petty. Claims she cheated on him

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

5 years ago '15        #1
896 page views
0 comments

trapclassics  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 30600 30 K  Slaps total: 10507 10 K
icon Meek Mill disses Nicki Minaj & her new Boyfriend, Kenneth Petty. Claims she cheated on him

Source

It looks there is a new beef in hip-hop. Meek Mill ended his beef with his ex-arch rival Drake and has moved on to dissing his ex-girlfriend Nicki Minaj & her new boyfriend Kenny Petty. Today, a new clip surfaced online of Meek Mill taking shots in a clip alleging that she was cheating on him the whole time with Kenny.

Meek Mill took shots at the two saying "this sh1t beyond me, you were supposed to be my Beyonce and now you got a fiance?"

He continued saying ""what the fu#k you mean you feel a connection & that he listens to you, this n1gga wears Balenciaga with boot cut jeans. Everytime you post this n1gga, wanna smoke this n1gga.. "we just broke up last year, how you know this n1gga?.. what were you cheating on me, what you was creeping on me".. "man fu#k all that, you with this bum a$s n1gga. "man fu#k all that, you with this bum a$s n1gga and he ain't up like that, real n1gga to a weirdo, he ain't cut like that.12 rounds in the Pu$$y, he don't fu#k like that" - ↪ BrandNewHipHop

Listen to the snippet:

IG

↪https://twitter.com/newhiphopleak/status/1102934267435335680

Last edited by trapclassics; 03-05-2019 at 07:21 AM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4114
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3313
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
282 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5213
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Woman Gifts Her Man $30,000 For His Birthday
28 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish