StockX Horrible First Experience 🤬👎🏽👎🏽

most viewed right now
+144  43
120 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '06        #1
4359 page views
67 comments

RoBCaSh 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,636 | Props total: 296 296
StockX Horrible First Experience 🤬👎🏽👎🏽

So I finally decided to use the StockX🙅🏾*♂️ app after having it for a couple months. I usually use GOAT🐐 but they only sell sneakers on the app and I was looking for some Supreme tees. I headed over to StockX🙅🏾*♂️app where I had previously set up an account just never made any purchases or bids and saw some cool Supreme tees👕 I liked.
So i find one I like and instead of even bidding I take the buy it now💰option to save the time⏲ or so I thought. I pay for the t shirt and wait for my confirmation email and further details. But NOPE😧.... I was immediately hit with an email informing me about a cancellation of my order for "Fraud Protection" and that I'd need to send a picture of my Id and some other documents 🤔 and I would be issued a refund. I was obviously offended because I was being treated like a scammer yet I paid in full ($91.95) with my legit bank card 💳.
After emailing back and forth for almost 5 days, and having StockX🙅🏾*♂️tell me they already refunded the money, I had to have my bank issue the refund and pursue StockX🙅🏾*♂️..
Everyone I know that has ever used this app never had to go thru this a PAYING CUSTOMER. I could understand if I was selling something but I PAID IN FULL for an item that they claimed they pre verified and authenticated.
That whole ordeal left a bad taste in my mouth (pause) about that whole organization..just wanted to share my story.. I currently have to use apps like LetGo or OfferUp 🤷🏾*♂️
+1   

67 comments for "StockX Horrible First Experience 🤬👎🏽👎🏽"

3 weeks ago '12        #2
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
$9,656 | Props total: 33020 33020
Maybe it’s a sign from God to stop spending $92 on a $2 T-shirt because of a logo
+160   

3 weeks ago '06        #3
mrep3 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,997 | Props total: 9531 9531
I have never paid markup on anything ever!!! You a fool for even entertaining that app.
+3   

3 weeks ago '06        #4
Storchaveli 106 heat pts106
space
space
$28,872 | Props total: 8072 8072
 acefresh said
Maybe itís a sign from God to stop spending $92 on a $2 T-shirt because of a logo

[pic - click to view]

+32   

3 weeks ago '11        #5
socal511 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$896 | Props total: 1702 1702
just buy the shirts on release, they are usually $38+shipping, and arent hard to get manually. those third party resellers always come off as shady
+3   

3 weeks ago '04        #6
GodsFavorite 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$9,769 | Props total: 4815 4815
StockX is great I sell on it all the time but have bought 6 times and never had an issue. I have as a seller had the sale get canceled for fraud protection but all this usually means is that the buyer’s card info was rejected. StockX has no way to know if tour card is valid until it tries to charge you for payment. So a buyer could link a card with the wrong info by accident or, hoping to scam, and the sale won’t complete. As a seller I just relist it and let the buyer fix their payment info and buy it again

With that said, stockx shouldn’t have to refund you, the sale should just show up as pending until it falls off (like if a store swipes your card and it doesn’t go through). If your Payment info doesn’t clear you don’t get charged. If you did actually get charged but they’re saying that they canceled your sale because of your payment info and they need to refund you, something isn’t adding up
+9   

3 weeks ago '04        #7
Youngporter 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 718 718
Damn I just bought 2 pairs of kicks off there.
+2   

3 weeks ago '08        #8
606robin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,853 | Props total: 6240 6240
Money man (rapper) raps about running cards through stock x, flight club and sh*t.
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #9
GodsFavorite 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$9,769 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Youngporter said
Damn I just bought 2 pairs of kicks off there.
Youíll be fine
+3   

3 weeks ago '04        #10
Youngporter 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 718 718
 GodsFavorite said
Youíll be fine
Hope I am I just bought 2 pairs of the dragonball z kicks. The Gohan and Vegeta one.

3 weeks ago '13        #11
ma chis mo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,924 | Props total: 3086 3086
n*gga that's it lol I've had worse. But I still going back
+6   

3 weeks ago '18        #12
StillSFamilyRep 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,546 | Props total: 12702 12702
 acefresh said
Maybe it’s a sign from God to stop spending $92 on a $2 T-shirt because of a logo
If the man felt like treating himself by using his hard earned money, why does it matter fam?

He likes what he likes I'm planning on buying the Yeezy 700 Salt's on Friday. Gotta look clean when I go to LA next month

Will be the 1st and last time I pay $300+ for sneakers, but I'll let you guys know how my experience with StockX goes

Last edited by StillSFamilyRep; 03-06-2019 at 08:05 AM..
+5   

3 weeks ago '12        #13
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
$9,656 | Props total: 33020 33020
 StillSFamilyRep said
If the man felt like treating himself by using his hard earned money, why does it matter fam?

He likes what he likes I'm planning on buying the Yeezy 700 Salt's on Friday. Gotta look clean when I go to LA next month

Will be the 1st and last time I pay $300+ for sneakers, but I'll let you guys know how my experience with StockX goes
Hype beast triggered

Nah just playin do you bro. I’m with spending money on kicks. I’m with spending money on nice jeans. But for me, spending more than $20-30 on a T-SHIRT, more specifically upwards of a $100....for a T shirt...because of the supreme logo, is the height of retardation and disregard for money. But get it how u live

Edit: especially when it’s a forgone conclusion that the T-shirt is gonna get stained up, if nowhere else than at the very least pit stains after a few wears in the summer. So you break down the per wear cost compared to a plain white tee which costs about $2, I mean

Last edited by acefresh; 03-06-2019 at 08:14 AM..
+13   

3 weeks ago '15        #14
The South 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,714 | Props total: 18180 18180
That whole paying customer sh*t is so stupid.

Your money ain’t better than anyone else’s. And there are 10,000 people in line behind you. We all pay for everything. We all paying customers.

You should be happy security measures are in place. Yea, it bit you this time.. better than your card/number getting hacked/stollen the someone running your sh*t up.
+3   

3 weeks ago '14        #15
Nemohoes95 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$2,672 | Props total: 9491 9491
In nyc they have a dropoff center where u can drop of ur sales, and they legit check they do there is so weak. I wonder how many fakes they let through, all they do is feel the material, glance at the inside and the sole real quick.
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #16
synopsis03|m 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,950 | Props total: 544 544
 Nemohoes95 said
In nyc they have a dropoff center where u can drop of ur sales, and they legit check they do there is so weak. I wonder how many fakes they let through, all they do is feel the material, glance at the inside and the sole real quick.
it doesn't take much to tell a fake, fake shoes ain't advanced most people could tell at a glance

3 weeks ago '16        #17
Yung Tee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$828 | Props total: 1956 1956
 synopsis03 said
it doesn't take much to tell a fake, fake shoes ain't advanced most people could tell at a glance
Bars!
+7   

3 weeks ago '16        #18
FreeloadinRusty 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 6720 6720
 RoBCaSh said
So I finally decided to use the StockX🙅🏾*♂️ app after having it for a couple months. I usually use GOAT🐐 but they only sell sneakers on the app and I was looking for some Supreme tees. I headed over to StockX🙅🏾*♂️app where I had previously set up an account just never made any purchases or bids and saw some cool Supreme tees👕 I liked.
So i find one I like and instead of even bidding I take the buy it now💰option to save the time⏲ or so I thought. I pay for the t shirt and wait for my confirmation email and further details. But NOPE😧.... I was immediately hit with an email informing me about a cancellation of my order for "Fraud Protection" and that I'd need to send a picture of my Id and some other documents 🤔 and I would be issued a refund. I was obviously offended because I was being treated like a scammer yet I paid in full ($91.95) with my legit bank card 💳.
After emailing back and forth for almost 5 days, and having StockX🙅🏾*♂️tell me they already refunded the money, I had to have my bank issue the refund and pursue StockX🙅🏾*♂️..
Everyone I know that has ever used this app never had to go thru this a PAYING CUSTOMER. I could understand if I was selling something but I PAID IN FULL for an item that they claimed they pre verified and authenticated.
That whole ordeal left a bad taste in my mouth (pause) about that whole organization..just wanted to share my story.. I currently have to use apps like LetGo or OfferUp 🤷🏾*♂️
Use a credit card, sonny.

Using your debit card flags your fraud department cuz Stock X is based in dirty a*s DETROIT.

+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #20
Nemohoes95 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$2,672 | Props total: 9491 9491
 synopsis03 said
U bugging sneakers fakes are getting way more advanced, sh*t some fakes are made in the same place where the reals ones are. Stock x workers barely look at the shoe, unacceptable if Iím paying resell prices.
+11   

3 weeks ago '04        #21
synopsis03|m 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,950 | Props total: 544 544
 Nemohoes95 said
U bugging sneakers fakes are getting way more advanced, sh*t some fakes are made in the same place where the reals ones are. Stock x workers barely look at the shoe, unacceptable if Iím paying resell prices.
I get what you saying i have no idea what their hiring standards are but a real collector can tell fakes from a mile away

3 weeks ago '15        #22
KervMcSwerve199 
space
space
space
$139 | Props total: 57 57
Did it to me after buying a few pairs smh

3 weeks ago '18        #23
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 1352 1352
If you hip to the undercut/overcut game you kinda can make sh*t work but you gotta be on your phone damn near 24/7

3 weeks ago '16        #24
Saginaw 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$343 | Props total: 718 718
Dammit man I hate to hear this. I just used stockx for the first time and I am in the phase where it's being sent to stockx for verification. I hope I ain't getting beat over the head.
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #25
shawntitan 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,141 | Props total: 1290 1290
Try DHGate...
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+84online now  16
Mixed Bag
191 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  10
Lance STEPHENSON TRENDING After Teanna Trump Say She fu*k HIM AT 16 While DWIG..
356 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside 400 Degreez is the best Cash Money album
29 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-62online now  5
Image(s) inside Ciara files petition to change her son with Future name to Russell Wil..
240 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy