online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

StockX Horrible First Experience 🤬👎🏽👎🏽

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

5 years ago '06        #1
6309 page views
0 comments

RoBCaSh 
Props total: 2434 2 K  Slaps total: 197 197
StockX Horrible First Experience 🤬👎🏽👎🏽

So I finally decided to use the StockX🙅🏾*♂️ app after having it for a couple months. I usually use GOAT🐐 but they only sell sneakers on the app and I was looking for some Supreme tees. I headed over to StockX🙅🏾*♂️app where I had previously set up an account just never made any purchases or bids and saw some cool Supreme tees👕 I liked.
So i find one I like and instead of even bidding I take the buy it now💰option to save the time⏲ or so I thought. I pay for the t shirt and wait for my confirmation email and further details. But NOPE😧.... I was immediately hit with an email informing me about a cancellation of my order for "Fraud Protection" and that I'd need to send a picture of my Id and some other documents 🤔 and I would be issued a refund. I was obviously offended because I was being treated like a scammer yet I paid in full ($91.95) with my legit bank card 💳.
After emailing back and forth for almost 5 days, and having StockX🙅🏾*♂️tell me they already refunded the money, I had to have my bank issue the refund and pursue StockX🙅🏾*♂️..
Everyone I know that has ever used this app never had to go thru this a PAYING CUSTOMER. I could understand if I was selling something but I PAID IN FULL for an item that they claimed they pre verified and authenticated.
That whole ordeal left a bad taste in my mouth (pause) about that whole organization..just wanted to share my story.. I currently have to use apps like LetGo or OfferUp 🤷🏾*♂️
+1   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding