Samsung Note 9 PIE Update!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '05        #1
769 page views
16 comments

precys 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 11041 11041
Samsung Note 9 PIE Update!

"Stay on lock screen" option is probably the best option ever for this phone lmfao I HATED when I just wanted to just read the notifications from the lock screen but the fu*king phone unlocked the screen so fast with my iris combo whatever that it would take me turning my phone off and on multiple times just to beat the sensor from unlocking just to swipe up to use Samsung pay since they took the swipe home screen away. sh*t would stress me the fu*k out and I be high as sh*t. I wasn't beating anything, anywhere lmfaoo Pause!!! LMFAOOO!!!

Why hasn't that hidden gem been spread around here yet!!! @YG, I'm looking at you lmfaoo

iphone fans, I get it, Apple is way better, Samsung and Android can suck it lmfaoo but can we just have this moment and enjoy the thread without trolling? lmao I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm all here for the jokes lmfaooo but lets keep the trolling out. Jokes in, trolls out! lmfaoo

16 comments for "Samsung Note 9 PIE Update!"

7 days ago '07        #2
iswerve 178 heat pts178
space
space
$6,397 | Props total: 12184 12184
too many "lmfaoo" for a grown man to be using....slapped

+10   

7 days ago '05        #3
precys 91 heat pts91 OP
space
space
 iswerve said
too many "lmfaoo" for a grown man to be using....slapped

Next time, atleast @ me, pu**y

[pic - click to view]

7 days ago '12        #4
iBoxden 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,198 | Props total: 990 990
I swear as I was reading it. I was going to say iPhone already has this. Followed by jokes. But I’ll let you live enjoy your update my guy

7 days ago '04        #5
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 938 938
i hate those new icons had to get the old s9 icons back

7 days ago '05        #6
precys 91 heat pts91 OP
space
space
 iBoxden said
I swear as I was reading it. I was going to say iPhone already has this. Followed by jokes. But I’ll let you live enjoy your update my guy

YOOOOOOO that sh*t was frustrating. It's like night and day and it seems like my sh*t unlocks instantly when I do go straight to unlocking. Yeah, I'm defintely gonna enjoy this one, 'preciate it

+1   

7 days ago '05        #7
precys 91 heat pts91 OP
space
space
 Burym3ag said
i hate those new icons had to get the old s9 icons back
When I saw the icons I was asking myself what cheesy icon pack, that I download only cause it was free for the weekend, got enabled lmfaoo

6 days ago '15        #8
abcxyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$696 | Props total: 723 723
why not just use the fingerprint? so you can just press the power button to go to the lock screen and do that without unlocking the phone?
+2   

4 days ago '05        #9
precys 91 heat pts91 OP
space
space
 abcxyz said
why not just use the fingerprint? so you can just press the power button to go to the lock screen and do that without unlocking the phone?

Because the Iris/face combo and the iPhone 3d sensor is the fastest and easiest way to unlock it so it's best to just start getting used to this style of method of using some sort of identifier on the front to unlock the phone, the same way I had to get used to physical keyboards being phased out for virtual ones on phones. Fingerprint isn't going to be a standard for much longer, at least not in the horrible location it is on the Samsung phones. So, I rather start getting used to the facial methods of verifications now while I still have the options to pick and choose which to use. This new setting was all that it was missing, now I can ditch the fingerprint completely and just have it as a back up in case my phone's back is facing up lol

4 days ago '07        #10
tre0624 113 heat pts113
space
space
$20,942 | Props total: 11334 11334
 abcxyz said
why not just use the fingerprint? So you can just press the power button to go to the lock screen and do that without unlocking the phone?
u dudes keep giving these people your fingerprints, face and eyes. I will never use any of that sh*t

4 days ago '06        #11
Avarice 
space
space
$200 | Props total: 260 260
how bout a got damn stay on lock screen for those who just wanna use finger print scanner and not my got damn face wtf

4 days ago '07        #12
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,300 | Props total: 15627 15627
@ how high are you right now fam

3 days ago '05        #13
precys 91 heat pts91 OP
space
space
 DIPSET101 said
@ how high are you right now fam

[video - click to view]

EDIT:

The middle finger isn't for you, I just wanted the original version and not the video version but hey, since we're here, why not put the video version too lol

[video - click to view]

Last edited by precys; 02-15-2019 at 10:33 PM..
+1   

3 days ago '05        #14
precys 91 heat pts91 OP
space
space
 Avarice said
how bout a got damn stay on lock screen for those who just wanna use finger print scanner and not my got damn face wtf
Just don't put your finger on the scanner while you lift your phone up and the screen turns on and read that sh*t lol and if you don't want to use the "lifting" gesture then just hit your power button to turn on the screen to read it and only use your fingerprint if you actually wanna unlock it to get in the phone. I mean, that's just normal if you not using the iris or face recognition, unless I'm missing something
+1   

3 days ago '06        #15
Avarice 
space
space
 precys said
Just don't put your finger on the scanner while you lift your phone up and the screen turns on and read that sh*t lol and if you don't want to use the "lifting" gesture then just hit your power button to turn on the screen to read it and only use your fingerprint if you actually wanna unlock it to get in the phone. I mean, that's just normal if you not using the iris or face recognition, unless I'm missing something
i see the difference now...
its you gotta actually slide from the notifications on screen and not so much anywhere on the screen like it used to be

3 days ago '05        #16
precys 91 heat pts91 OP
space
space
 Avarice said
i see the difference now...
its you gotta actually slide from the notifications on screen and not so much anywhere on the screen like it used to be

I'm still not too sure what you mean. This is only me trying to understand, not trying to "jab" you, so don't take the following as me trying to call you out. I'm just gonna explain all the ways I can unlock my phone if I was only using the fingerprint and what the difference is with the Iris/face and this option. Maybe you're doing it the hardware way like I was, which is why I was excited enough to make this dumb a*s thread about this option while I was high LMAO so hopefully this will help

Fingerprint:

Phone completely off on a black display or always on display:

1) Lift up and the display will change to the lock screen:
A) Read your notifications without unlocking
B) Place finger on sensor and phone should unlock to the last window you are at as usual.

2) Hit the power button to bring up lock screen:
A) Same as 1
B) Same as 1

In both cases, the lock screen will go away whenever you want it to go away.

Now, with the Iris/face recognition, the phone would automatically unlock the moment it saw my face or eyes which wouldn't allow me to finish reading the notifications or swipe for my Samsung pay unless I was quick enough, which would then close the lock screen/notifications/Samsung pay.... to then pull up my last window for me to now have to pull down the shade to see my notifications or jump to my home screen to pull up the Samsung pay. fu*king sucked when you just wanna a quick glance at your notifications or you got a line behind you talking about "Samsung pay don't work here" when it does, my phone is bugging and I gotta do some extra steps now lol

So, what this option does is it unlocks your phone and shows an unlocked padlock on screen above the notifications when Iris/face has been successfully scanned but keeps the lock screen/notifications up until you want to dismiss the lock screen if you choose to go in your phone or swipe the Samsung pay tab

From that point, your phone is already unlocked and you can either just do the traditional swipe up on the screen or just place your finger on the sensor to dismiss the lock screen and get into the phone since it's already been unlocked.
+1   

2 days ago '06        #17
Avarice 
space
space
 precys said
I'm still not too sure what you mean. This is only me trying to understand, not trying to "jab" you, so don't take the following as me trying to call you out. I'm just gonna explain all the ways I can unlock my phone if I was only using the fingerprint and what the difference is with the Iris/face and this option. Maybe you're doing it the hardware way like I was, which is why I was excited enough to make this dumb a*s thread about this option while I was high LMAO so hopefully this will help

Fingerprint:

Phone completely off on a black display or always on display:

1) Lift up and the display will change to the lock screen:
A) Read your notifications without unlocking
B) Place finger on sensor and phone should unlock to the last window you are at as usual.

2) Hit the power button to bring up lock screen:
A) Same as 1
B) Same as 1

In both cases, the lock screen will go away whenever you want it to go away.

Now, with the Iris/face recognition, the phone would automatically unlock the moment it saw my face or eyes which wouldn't allow me to finish reading the notifications or swipe for my Samsung pay unless I was quick enough, which would then close the lock screen/notifications/Samsung pay.... to then pull up my last window for me to now have to pull down the shade to see my notifications or jump to my home screen to pull up the Samsung pay. fu*king sucked when you just wanna a quick glance at your notifications or you got a line behind you talking about "Samsung pay don't work here" when it does, my phone is bugging and I gotta do some extra steps now lol

So, what this option does is it unlocks your phone and shows an unlocked padlock on screen above the notifications when Iris/face has been successfully scanned but keeps the lock screen/notifications up until you want to dismiss the lock screen if you choose to go in your phone or swipe the Samsung pay tab

From that point, your phone is already unlocked and you can either just do the traditional swipe up on the screen or just place your finger on the sensor to dismiss the lock screen and get into the phone since it's already been unlocked.
Nah no worries. The main thing I was trying to do that I thought went away was to view my notificstions from the lock screen.

Found out I simply have to press the notification icons on the screen to preview them. Whether in my hand or with Smart Lock or off.

Home      

most viewed right now
+33online now  38
Video inside Black man in Colombia proposing to women
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+105online now  37
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
257 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+146online now  29
Image(s) inside Tye Tye
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+17online now  26
Alex Jones Says Joe Rogan's Step Daughter Is Black and Posts Up Her Pics