Ferrari 488 Pista

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '06        #1
709 page views
10 comments

realgunta 910 heat pts910
space
space
$27,685 | Props total: 51792 51792
Ferrari 488 Pista

+4   

10 comments for "Ferrari 488 Pista"

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '09        #2
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 1708 1708
Oh gosh, not this guy again. Definitely paid advertisement.

3 months ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow 38 heat pts38
space
space
$12,343 | Props total: 51391 51391
 slayer2020 said
Oh gosh, not this guy again. Definitely paid advertisement.
He's an auto journalist. This is how he makes his money.

3 months ago '10        #4
WhoNextWithPlex 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,579 | Props total: 10979 10979
 Naga Sadow said
He's an auto journalist. This is how he makes his money.
That dudes a retarded troll who thinks Doug Demuro has struck a deal with boxden to have his videos posted here. He comments on every single Doug Demuro review accusing OP’s of promoting his channel for money.

Like I said, retarded.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '09        #5
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 WhoNextWithPlex said
That dudes a retarded troll who thinks Doug Demuro has struck a deal with boxden to have his videos posted here. He comments on every single Doug Demuro review accusing OP’s of promoting his channel for money.

Like I said, retarded.
I like your mastery of the English language. Very descriptive word - ”retarded.” Your mastery suggest that your educational and developmental level has not been stunted in any way. You are a modern day genius.

Secondly, this guy’s reviews are annoying, he’s annoying AF (like why do we buy into these manipulative clowns determinations of quality - you sheep), and I’m tired of seeing him on BX - at a point he was almost exclusively the only auto reviewer posted, until I said something. Many agreed that he is annoying and someone was pushing his crap to OUR community. Use your brain and diversify your following. Don’t be such a clown sheep. I could not care less about this clown guy and his Emory ties. Maybe I know more than what’s in your Simple Simon pea brain. Maybe you should just be quiet little boy.

Last edited by slayer2020; 02-17-2019 at 02:19 AM..
+1   

3 months ago '05        #6
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,804 | Props total: 152 152
 slayer2020 said
I like your mastery of the English language. Very descriptive word - ”retarded.” Your mastery suggest that your educational and developmental level has not been stunted in any way. You are a modern day genius.

Secondly, this guy’s reviews are annoying, he’s annoying AF (like why do we buy into these manipulative clowns determinations of quality - you sheep), and I’m tired of seeing him on BX - at a point he was almost exclusively the only auto reviewer posted, until I said something. Many agreed that he is annoying and someone was pushing his crap to OUR community. Use your brain and diversify your following. Don’t be such a clown sheep. I could not care less about this clown guy and his Emory ties. Maybe I know more than what’s in your Simple Simon pea brain. Maybe you should just be quiet little boy.

*takes stodgy jabs at someone's proficiency of a typed language*
*uses insults like "pea brain"

lmao, anyway, Doug is a pretty decent car reviewer/journalist. He authors a column at autotrader and there's also some app or something he regularly plugs for car rental. I'm pretty sure that's about it. I haven't been in the "this car guy and that car guy" market in awhile but strictly from what goes on around here he's about a hundred times more tolerable than that "shmee" dullard, and Doug has your typical dude bro reviewer (any guy with a tub of gel in their hair and you can also tell they stink like Drahkar Noir) beat.

Doug reviews a lot of expensive cars, ones the average person wouldn't own, and he does a lot of reasonable vehicles as well and objectively reviews them against market standards, their predecessors, and the competition. He isn't the best, but he's fair and at the end of the day who the hell takes the opinions of a youtuber to the dealership with them? oh wait, I think I'm speaking to the only guy....

3 months ago '10        #7
space
space
 slayer2020 said

Oh sh*t, youre actually retarded. My bad.

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '09        #8
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Yup, seems like clowns in this thread. Good luck all.

3 months ago '10        #9
space
space
 slayer2020 said
Yup, seems like clowns in this thread. Good luck all.
Are you dumb? Nobody is forcing you to come into threads when Doug Demuro vids get posted. Youre on a discussion forum where youtube videos get shared all the time but you act like youre being subjected to them as if you dont have a choice.

Just stay out of the threads you fu*kin retard. Better yet, delete your account.

3 months ago '04        #10
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$5,908 | Props total: 4006 4006
compared to the VW/Audi-fied lambos rari's still seem to be built on the principle that youre really just buying the engine and everything else is thrown in for free. yes i know you aint supposed to look for things like a rattle-free cabin with ample creature comforts in these cars but since those two brands were always toe to toe with each other i cant help but notice where VW took lambo to while rari seems still stuck in a bygone era other than ditching the F1 gearbox and adopting turbo engines (which many buyers who are in this bracket may consider as a downside, not up).

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '09        #11
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 WhoNextWithPlex said
Are you dumb? Nobody is forcing you to come into threads when Doug Demuro vids get posted. Youre on a discussion forum where youtube videos get shared all the time but you act like youre being subjected to them as if you dont have a choice.

Just stay out of the threads you fu*kin retard. Better yet, delete your account.
You really do have the IQ of a 2 year old dog. You should try harder and think harder. CLOWN!

Home      

most viewed right now
-49online now  38
Image(s) inside Queen Roast Good Brotha For Being Ugly On Date And Thanks Him For The..
129 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+51online now  28
90s Sitcom “Martin” Makes its Way to the Air Max 98
27 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside What would you do with 200k cash?
76 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+79online now  22
Jamie Foxx Breaks Character – Live In Front Of A Studio Audience
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy