Ferrari 488 Pista

most viewed right now
93 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '06        #1
330 page views
7 comments

realgunta 881 heat pts881
space
space
$26,916 | Props total: 48502 48502
Ferrari 488 Pista

+4   

7 comments for "Ferrari 488 Pista"

6 days ago '09        #2
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 1245 1245
Oh gosh, not this guy again. Definitely paid advertisement.

3 days ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,213 | Props total: 41765 41765
 slayer2020 said
Oh gosh, not this guy again. Definitely paid advertisement.
He's an auto journalist. This is how he makes his money.

3 days ago '10        #4
WhoNextWithPlex 41 heat pts41
space
space
$10,474 | Props total: 10455 10455
 Naga Sadow said
He's an auto journalist. This is how he makes his money.
That dudes a retarded troll who thinks Doug Demuro has struck a deal with boxden to have his videos posted here. He comments on every single Doug Demuro review accusing OP’s of promoting his channel for money.

Like I said, retarded.

2 days ago '09        #5
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 WhoNextWithPlex said
That dudes a retarded troll who thinks Doug Demuro has struck a deal with boxden to have his videos posted here. He comments on every single Doug Demuro review accusing OP’s of promoting his channel for money.

Like I said, retarded.
I like your mastery of the English language. Very descriptive word - ”retarded.” Your mastery suggest that your educational and developmental level has not been stunted in any way. You are a modern day genius.

Secondly, this guy’s reviews are annoying, he’s annoying AF (like why do we buy into these manipulative clowns determinations of quality - you sheep), and I’m tired of seeing him on BX - at a point he was almost exclusively the only auto reviewer posted, until I said something. Many agreed that he is annoying and someone was pushing his crap to OUR community. Use your brain and diversify your following. Don’t be such a clown sheep. I could not care less about this clown guy and his Emory ties. Maybe I know more than what’s in your Simple Simon pea brain. Maybe you should just be quiet little boy.

Last edited by slayer2020; 02-17-2019 at 03:19 AM..
+1   

2 days ago '05        #6
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,792 | Props total: 123 123
 slayer2020 said
I like your mastery of the English language. Very descriptive word - ”retarded.” Your mastery suggest that your educational and developmental level has not been stunted in any way. You are a modern day genius.

Secondly, this guy’s reviews are annoying, he’s annoying AF (like why do we buy into these manipulative clowns determinations of quality - you sheep), and I’m tired of seeing him on BX - at a point he was almost exclusively the only auto reviewer posted, until I said something. Many agreed that he is annoying and someone was pushing his crap to OUR community. Use your brain and diversify your following. Don’t be such a clown sheep. I could not care less about this clown guy and his Emory ties. Maybe I know more than what’s in your Simple Simon pea brain. Maybe you should just be quiet little boy.

*takes stodgy jabs at someone's proficiency of a typed language*
*uses insults like "pea brain"

lmao, anyway, Doug is a pretty decent car reviewer/journalist. He authors a column at autotrader and there's also some app or something he regularly plugs for car rental. I'm pretty sure that's about it. I haven't been in the "this car guy and that car guy" market in awhile but strictly from what goes on around here he's about a hundred times more tolerable than that "shmee" dullard, and Doug has your typical dude bro reviewer (any guy with a tub of gel in their hair and you can also tell they stink like Drahkar Noir) beat.

Doug reviews a lot of expensive cars, ones the average person wouldn't own, and he does a lot of reasonable vehicles as well and objectively reviews them against market standards, their predecessors, and the competition. He isn't the best, but he's fair and at the end of the day who the hell takes the opinions of a youtuber to the dealership with them? oh wait, I think I'm speaking to the only guy....

2 days ago '10        #7
WhoNextWithPlex 41 heat pts41
space
space
$10,474 | Props total: 10455 10455
 slayer2020 said

Oh sh*t, youre actually retarded. My bad.

2 days ago '09        #8
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Yup, seems like clowns in this thread. Good luck all.

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  42
Video inside Black man in Colombia proposing to women
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+105online now  39
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
257 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  32
Alex Jones Says Joe Rogan's Step Daughter Is Black and Posts Up Her Pics
158 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Feb 18 - Billy Ray Cyrus's Weed Photo Gets People Heated