Amid GUCCI controversy, Ola Playa disses TI's "Akoo" brand 😂 😂

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '10        #1
4991 page views
174 comments

DATKIDD121 48 heat pts48
space
space
$9,945 | Props total: 12576 12576
Amid GUCCI controversy, Ola Playa disses TI's "Akoo" brand 😂 😂

visit this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BtxYUq-HYxQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&

This Bloody Jay's boy

Slime ��
+7   

174 comments for "Amid GUCCI controversy, Ola Playa disses TI's "Akoo" brand 😂 😂"

1 week ago '17        #2
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$4,532 | Props total: 12887 12887
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
I'm not supporting T.I. anything because T.I. don't really care about Black People. he got rich being a rubber band man wild as the taliban with 9 in his right and 45 in his other hand.

Now he a activist? lmao nah sorry T.I.P. you came up off selling suffering and peddling stereotypes. you can't speak for or defend me.

======
It's odd that I'm accused of trolling for speaking out against T.I.
for dismissing the comparison of Malcolm X to T.I.
but you dudes claiming I'm trolling not giving no solid evidence or support to defend t.i. other than shell arguments of "but he was young" or "can't people change"

You all only see the now of an artist saying something and do not remember or intentionally disregard their past acts.

What has T.I. done for the Black community as a whole?
I say Malcolm X because he was one of the last Black Men who actually influenced the entire U.S. Black population in a positive manner.

T.I. speaks on social sh*t when it happens then does nothing to fix or correct it.

he did a toy or food drive in his neighborhood, oh ok guess I should just put him on the same level a X?

you dudes really don't get that although I pop big sh*t on here, my mind be on some real sh*t. I remember rappers actions because 90% of these guys are liars. but because you personally like them you can't be honest and objective about their act. not me. I can like a rapper monday and find out they did some lame sh*t tuesday and don't fu*k with them after. that's me. I ain't no fake a*s n*gga and I ain't no follower or d*ck rider.

So if you think I'm trolling cause I said fu*k what T.I. said and fu*k his label, you can feel that way. but do me the decency of at least giving a good defense argument for t.i. besides "But what about X" or "He was young" those are some lame a*s argument points and it's lazy as fu*k.

Last edited by Hater; 02-12-2019 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: Since I'm "trolling"
+25   

1 week ago '10        #3
DATKIDD121 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$9,945 | Props total: 12576 12576
 Hater said
I'm not supporting T.I. anything because T.I. don't really care about Black People. he got rich being a rubber band man wild as the taliban with 9 in his right and 45 in his other hand.

Now he a activist? lmao nah sorry T.I.P. you came up off selling suffering and peddling stereotypes. you can't speak for or defend me.

1 week ago '11        #4
Dmart617 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,307 | Props total: 4607 4607
Akoon
+22   

1 week ago '16        #5
ozzy1990 
space
space
space
$697 | Props total: 2358 2358
Ola Playa slime season mixtape still go hard
+10   

1 week ago '17        #6
BanMan4Wut 
space
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 2762 2762
 Hater said

how can growth ever happen or be recognized if a person changes and exercises that change. Im sure began somewhere and now you are in a better place. Man went to jail lost friends in violence, came up rough according to his story Nd music, etc. Really interested in why you choose to condemn him than to take a look at his alternative
+111   

1 week ago '13        #7
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$32,082 | Props total: 45044 45044
Bleveland ave
+3   

1 week ago '10        #8
Black Excellence 231 heat pts231
space
space
$71,528 | Props total: 38518 38518
 Hater said

Malcolm was once Detroit Red
+115   

1 week ago '17        #9
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 BanMan4Wut said
how can growth ever happen or be recognized if a person changes and exercises that change. Im sure began somewhere and now you are in a better place. Man went to jail lost friends in violence, came up rough according to his story Nd music, etc. Really interested in why you choose to condemn him than to take a look at his alternative
But see T.I. never was as ignorant as he'd like us to believe. listen to him speak, he didn't get wise overnight. he knew well and clear what he was doing which is why I can't accept that from him.

Yea someone like Kodak Black you clearly see his growth and it's genuine. but someone like T.I. who's always been educated but choose to promote the stereotype to get paid = Agent against his own kind.

1 week ago '17        #10
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Black Excellence said
But Malcolm didn't fake to be ignorant did he?
once he was aware of his errors and his flaws he set out to correct them.
T.I. was smart from the jump he knew what he was doing by pushing the image of a ignorant southern black young male selling drugs. I don't think you can compare Malcolm and T.I.

one (Malcolm) came from a life of crime and learned the errors of his ways
T.I. chose to fake like an ignorant d-boy.

1 week ago '18        #11
Oswaldgatesjr 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$5,169 | Props total: 10744 10744
Yea ...because u been physcologically fu*ked up into thinking that black means less than or inferior idiot. By t.i. a black rapper whos a felon owning akoo it cant be legit, hes not white or european therefore i aint wearing it. Thats ol boy mindset. Yes akoo is hideous but most of gucci sh*t looks hideous also so its no excuse. Blacks have to stop seeking white validation.
+26   

1 week ago '18        #12
Tree Top 115 heat pts115
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 3708 3708
fu*k ti he still ducking ludicrous

1 week ago '12        #13
AlBooBoo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$44,682 | Props total: 59853 59853
 Hater said

Malcolm X once was a pimp, theif and a drug addict. So what are you really saying

Revolution starts inside of you. People change over time my guy
+38   

1 week ago '17        #14
Mperfection 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 4222 4222
 BanMan4Wut said
n*gga rap about the same sh*t. I'm not saying he can't change, but I agree with OP. n*ggas comprehend what they are doing is fu*ked up while they doing it and then wanna be a voice for the people after. Sorry if I see it as self serving.

1 week ago '10        #15
Black Excellence 231 heat pts231
space
space
$71,528 | Props total: 38518 38518
 Hater said
But Malcolm didn't fake to be ignorant did he?
once he was aware of his errors and his flaws he set out to correct them.
T.I. was smart from the jump he knew what he was doing by pushing the image of a ignorant southern black young male selling drugs. I don't think you can compare Malcolm and T.I.

one (Malcolm) came from a life of crime and learned the errors of his ways
T.I. chose to fake like an ignorant d-boy.
I’m not too hip to Cliff’s upbringing but I’m not sure he had a peachy life. Was he smart? I’m sure he was but Malcolm was smart as well, fully aware of what he was doing and still committed his crimes. I think T.I was just hardheaded the same way Malcolm was hardheaded. They both figured it out at points in their lives when to wisen up, become more knowledgeable and stop acting ignorant.

It’s not really fair to just say he was faking this whole time when he’s lost a lot of real people around him and been in a lot predicatements the average citizen would be terrified to spend even a minute in his shoes.
+6   

1 week ago '16        #16
FutureHipHop 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 1410 1410
A moment of silence for our brothers doing 25 to life because of machine guns and silencers
+8   

1 week ago '18        #17
doseygabana 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$866 | Props total: 2940 2940
 Black Excellence said
 BanMan4Wut said
 AlBooBoo said
Malcolm X once was a pimp, theif and a drug addict. So what are you really saying

Revolution starts inside of you. People change over time my guy

[pic - click to view]

Don't disrepsect Malcom with these stupid comparions. Malcom actually changed as a man. Malcom would not have made a "trap musem" or "pimpin museum" after his wising up!
+8   

1 week ago '17        #18
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Black Excellence said
Iím not too hip to Cliffís upbringing but Iím not sure he had a peachy life. Was he smart? Iím sure he was but Malcolm was smart as well, fully aware of what he was doing and still committed his crimes. I think T.I was just hardheaded the same way Malcolm was hardheaded. They both figured it out at points in their lives when to wisen up, become more knowledgeable and stop acting ignorant.

Itís not really fair to just say he was faking this whole time when heís lost a lot of real people around him and been in a lot predicatements the average citizen would be terrified to spend even a minute in his shoes.
Trust me when I tell you T.I. might have had a semi-rough upbringing but he's over exaggerated this gangster image. I don't know how to put it into proper words besides you can smell lies when you see them.

T.I. is not comparable to Malcolm X in any way possible.
Malcolm X history (and I read his autobiography) shows you the times of the era he grew up in and why he was a savage until finding the N.O.I.

T.I. doesn't have the same pressures Malcolm did.
T.I. boosted his "street image" for sales now later in life he's an activist.

stop letting our rappers lie to us is the type of sh*t I'm on all 2019

1 week ago '17        #19
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 doseygabana said

[pic - click to view]

Don't disrepsect Malcom with these stupid comparions. Malcom actually changed as a man. Malcom would not have made a "trap musem" or "pimpin museum" after his wising up!
that exactly what I'm saying.

T.I. is faking like he cares about us.
he doesn't.

he still wearing white brands. he is not comparable to Malcolm in any way.

1 week ago '17        #20
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 FutureHipHop said
A moment of silence for our brothers doing 25 to life because of machine guns and silencers
slept on comment here.
+6   

1 week ago '14        #21
Mutant Boy 140 heat pts140
space
space
$26,269 | Props total: 18343 18343
 Hater said

Ouch lmao

1 week ago '04        #22
zone3cp 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,350 | Props total: 23891 23891
Sound like hating to me....No I don’t wear Akoo but what’s a reason to even say I’m not wearing Akoo for? Just hate with no solutions.....I think TI used his platform correctly to show what other blk designers out there if I’m not mistaken.

Last edited by zone3cp; 02-12-2019 at 01:58 AM..
+16   

1 week ago '17        #23
O1as 275 heat pts275
space
space
$8,640 | Props total: 19070 19070
Sound like some crab in the barrel sh*t from a fu*kboi
+15   

1 week ago '17        #24
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Mperfection said
n*gga rap about the same sh*t. I'm not saying he can't change, but I agree with OP. n*ggas comprehend what they are doing is fu*ked up while they doing it and then wanna be a voice for the people after. Sorry if I see it as self serving.
exactly!
these rappers push stereotypes and audio poison in the hood then once they get fat they become activists.

it's one thing if you really come from the gutter and you then change
but to be in the position t.i. was in, he knew better but he knew what would sell.
so he put the betterment of his people to the back burner until he got all the fame and money he wanted. now he's trying to be "pro-black".

I don't respect fraud sh*t.

1 week ago '17        #25
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Mutant Boy said
Ouch lmao
sorry not sorry.

Don't be a d-boi until you rich then become a Ghaddi (and I know Ghaddi was racist but you get the gist)

Home      

most viewed right now
+177online now  56
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
413 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-32online now  38
Video inside BlueFace Allegedly Hooked Up With A Transgender
76 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+73online now  32
Image(s) inside Haitian KiKY wit dem swangass