Queen From South Central LA

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '11        #1
4593 page views
68 comments

squirtofkahlua 1111 heat pts1111
space
space
$9,560 | Props total: 72011 72011
Queen From South Central LA

View this post on Instagram

Name this position ! @trapwoodz💗

A post shared by TheOfficialFitnesskeyy_ (@krackinasskeyy) on

visit this link https://www.instagram.com/p/Btw8lVSFORk/
View this post on Instagram

Key baby 💦 shorts / @fashionnova

A post shared by TheOfficialFitnesskeyy_ (@krackinasskeyy) on

+51   

68 comments for "Queen From South Central LA"

1 week ago '18        #2
Youngshinebox 85 heat pts85
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 14978 14978
She bang Blood then I bang, blood

SUUUU WHOOOO!!!
+11   

1 week ago '11        #3
squirtofkahlua 1111 heat pts1111 OP
space
space
$9,560 | Props total: 72011 72011
 Youngshinebox said
She bang Blood then I bang, blood

SUUUU WHOOOO!!!
+7   

1 week ago '17        #4
Confidential 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$1,169 | Props total: 12792 12792
Undercover THOTs posing as housewives...

[instagram - click to view]

...gotta wife it for the night tho....

Last edited by Confidential; 02-11-2019 at 09:17 PM..
+4   

1 week ago '17        #5
Rule 336 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,659 | Props total: 36194 36194
All jokes aside this woman had like 2000 followers 6 months ago & me and her would converse on IG here & there. So I asked about flying her out & the honest to God truth she said $500 and she down.. Hit her up last month cause I saw her on my explore page and all of a sudden this bi*ch ignoring dms acting like she don't know. Social media is really fu*king with people's perception of reality man, it's gotten to the point where if I talk to a chick I go check out her ig. The more likes and followers she has the more likely the chance she's gonna have an inflated ego and have her priorities fu*ked up. These hoes really living for likes and attention.
+45   

1 week ago '17        #6
DeadendBoy 
space
space
space
$360 | Props total: 525 525
That a*s real. I can tell by the dimples
+7   

1 week ago '12        #7
iBoxden 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,217 | Props total: 1027 1027
 DeadendBoy said
That a*s real. I can tell by the dimples
Didnt mean to slap. You are 100% right. All facts.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #8
donb336 
space
space
$55 | Props total: 312 312
you say no to ratchet pu**y juicy J cant
+2   

1 week ago '15        #9
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,545 | Props total: 27453 27453
 Rule 336 said
All jokes aside this woman had like 2000 followers 6 months ago & me and her would converse on IG here & there. So I asked about flying her out & the honest to God truth she said $500 and she down.. Hit her up last month cause I saw her on my explore page and all of a sudden this bi*ch ignoring dms acting like she don't know. Social media is really fu*king with people's perception of reality man, it's gotten to the point where if I talk to a chick I go check out her ig. The more likes and followers she has the more likely the chance she's gonna have an inflated ego and have her priorities fu*ked up. These hoes really living for likes and attention.
You paying for these hoes plehboi? If you gon pay keep it below 200 at least
+8   

1 week ago '17        #10
Rule 336 88 heat pts88
space
space
 Hellmatic said
I don't pay for pu**y fam. I offered to fly her out and she started naming prices and sh*t like I was a trick or some sh*t. I told her I wasn't on that type of time but she seemed cool with that and said she'd be down to fly out when she had time.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #11
AfroBucks88 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,449 | Props total: 9004 9004

[video - click to view]

1 week ago '15        #12
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
 Rule 336 said
I don't pay for pu**y fam. I offered to fly her out and she started naming prices and sh*t like I was a trick or some sh*t. I told her I wasn't on that type of time but she seemed cool with that and said she'd be down to fly out when she had time.
If you pay for her flight aren't you paying anyways?
+6   

1 week ago '17        #13
Rule 336 88 heat pts88
space
space
 Hellmatic said
No, buying a flight isn't paying for pu**y. There's a big difference in paying for a woman's transportation and directly giving her $500 to put in her pockets.. I know where this convo is going. Dudes who flat out pay for pu**y are gonna come in with the same ol "you pay for it one or another" shtick. If that's what y'all do. Cool. I just won't be doing it.

1 week ago '15        #14
HB67 
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 570 570
On nayborh67d crip i know this bi*ch. She stay on 65th and Vermont in the set and i be knoccin down her sister. The a*s is real and she legit s*xy in person with the green eyes. She got a baby though. She done had that a*s since i knew her.
+11   

1 week ago '15        #15
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
 Rule 336 said
No, buying a flight isn't paying for pu**y. There's a big difference in paying for a woman's transportation and directly giving her $500 to put in her pockets.. I know where this convo is going. Dudes who flat out pay for pu**y are gonna come in with the same ol "you pay for it one or another" shtick. If that's what y'all do. Cool. I just won't be doing it.
Idk the way I see it. You're paying for her time by paying for the flight for her to come to you. But do you I ain't judging, that's 500 bucks you could save tho
+4   

1 week ago '17        #16
Tom Herman 356 heat pts356
space
space
$11,947 | Props total: 44287 44287
 rule 336 said
no, buying a flight isn't paying for pu**y. There's a big difference in paying for a woman's transportation and directly giving her $500 to put in her pockets.. I know where this convo is going. Dudes who flat out pay for pu**y are gonna come in with the same ol "you pay for it one or another" shtick. If that's what y'all do. Cool. I just won't be doing it.
LMAO at this bullsh*t
+10   

1 week ago '17        #17
Rule 336 88 heat pts88
space
space
 Hellmatic said
Idk the way I see it. You're paying for her time by paying for the flight for her to come to you. But do you I ain't judging, that's 500 bucks you could save tho
The flight would've been $187 with points. She wanted $500 for s*x. Again what you're doing is semantics but I'm not paying bi*ches to fu*k bruh. Let me simplify it for you. Yes in both scenarios money is coming out of your pocket but in only one scenario is money coming out of your pocket and going into hers. That's tricking.
+5   

1 week ago '16        #18
BitterDiesel 
space
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1978 1978
 Rule 336 said
But did you fly her out though??? As a John or it's either you do or don't these Berry Ann's ain't tryna just conversate unless money is being deposited remember when tricking you get it while you can cause next week new tricks have to pay a new fee and while you wait another is getting it now.

Flying a bi*ch out and greasing no cost is FWB curry buddy or lovey dovey sh*t. These women aint thotn and running the pu**y mileage just for attention. They hustling for the bag and super bowl and all star they hustling to the bag..

Anytime you tell a shone you flying her out she thinking bag not oooh he talk good I'ma fu*kem.

Got to be mo careful.

Last edited by BitterDiesel; 02-11-2019 at 11:51 PM..
+8   

1 week ago '17        #19
Rule 336 88 heat pts88
space
space
 BitterDiesel said
But did you fly her out though??? As a John or it's either you do or don't these Berry Ann's ain't tryna just conversate unless money is being deposited remember when tricking you get it while you can cause next week new tricks have to pay a new fee and while you wait another is getting it now.

Got to be mo careful.
No I never got a chance to. I told her straight down I don't do the whole paying for pu**y thing and she told me she'd still be down for me to fly her out when she was free. But looking back she may have just been giving me the run around because I told her I wasn't paying

1 week ago '16        #20
BitterDiesel 
space
space
space
 Hellmatic said
 Rule 336 said
 Hellmatic said
 Rule 336 said
 Hellmatic said
 Rule 336 said
The flight would've been $187 with points. She wanted $500 for s*x. Again what you're doing is semantics but I'm not paying bi*ches to fu*k bruh. Let me simplify it for you. Yes in both scenarios money is coming out of your pocket but in only one scenario is money coming out of your pocket and going into hers. That's tricking.
Anytime you flying a woman like that any of models with a real or even no model agency a bag I s involved. Dude down the block is spending gas money bus money just to smang it rite there and drop 80-200 just to meet beat n skeet.
Even now on dating sites they tricking. Social media new Backpage big dawg.
This ain't no black planet mega bus meet up. pu**y is valued and the stock on pu**y has gotten many people k*lled broke and locked up.

Tighten up outchea
+9   

1 week ago '16        #21
BitterDiesel 
space
space
space
The
 Rule 336 said
No I never got a chance to. I told her straight down I don't do the whole paying for pu**y thing and she told me she'd still be down for me to fly her out when she was free. But looking back she may have just been giving me the run around because I told her I wasn't paying
Nah wasn't no run around she would've used that flight ticket then dipped on you and tricked up n down ya city best believe it G.
+11   

1 week ago '15        #22
ChoAssUp 77 heat pts77
space
space
$16,793 | Props total: 39622 39622
She know what she is and what time it is
pu**y swole and tender with a chin full of kids.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #23
BrooklynDamien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,452 | Props total: 10206 10206
n*gga tried to fly the bi*ch out... I'm dying.... This bi*ch at that... Then said it ain't tricking!!! He using points... I'm dead... Do you bruh, don't tell n*ggas if you don't want them to clown you for tricking on hood rats though...
+10   

1 week ago '14        #24
Truwop 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 8620 8620
 BitterDiesel said
The

Nah wasn't no run around she would've used that flight ticket then dipped on you and tricked up n down ya city best believe it G.
You a real n*gga bruh

1 week ago '18        #25
Blaffy 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$7,161 | Props total: 23718 23718

[video - click to view]

I'm this close to hitting it from the back hourly

+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
+181online now  28
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
424 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-33online now  18
Video inside BlueFace Allegedly Hooked Up With A Transgender
77 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+78online now  17
Image(s) inside Haitian KiKY wit dem swangass