Ali Vegas Exposes The Rituals He Saw Rappers Do For Fame!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '18        #1
3317 page views
60 comments

stutteringrap 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$5,787 | Props total: 6807 6807
Ali Vegas Exposes The Rituals He Saw Rappers Do For Fame!

ali vegas said this took place in the 90's. and said the toughest thug and thugish rappers were in there.

so yougn buck,terry crews,afrika bataath,kevin gates, and all this gay rappers getting exposed and today gay fashion.

this is so freaking scary. it makes since now. this

+12   

60 comments for "Ali Vegas Exposes The Rituals He Saw Rappers Do For Fame!"

1 week ago '16        #2
FlyinIron 
space
space
$6,497 | Props total: 17200 17200

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '19        #3
Moe Lester 
space
space
$147 | Props total: 906 906

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '17        #4
thc 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,627 | Props total: 4995 4995
will peep later but this is still the first thing I think of when I hear Ali Vegas name:

[video - click to view]

+34   

1 week ago '18        #5
Kutt 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$312 | Props total: 281 281
You late bro.. Still trying to figure out if drake and the weeknd were really lovers or nt
+5   

1 week ago '07        #6
Sincere730 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,348 | Props total: 13838 13838
Feels like hes talkin about Nas

He was signed to Sony late 90s
+6   

1 week ago '14        #7
Boxden25 
space
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 7293 7293
Timestamp???
+2   

1 week ago '17        #8
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$4,532 | Props total: 12879 12879
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
I never get why these rappers don't expose sh*t when they want to get on and famous but then wanna "expose" sh*t once they don't pop in the industry.

I don't respect that, now you tattle-tellings. n*gga if you see it and think it's wrong and don't speak up because you trying make money, that makes you complicit - fu*k outta my face trying to "expose" sh*t when you could've done this earlier.
+42   

1 week ago '17        #9
My Back Hand 76 heat pts76
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 17581 17581
 Hater said
I never get why these rappers don't expose sh*t when they want to get on and famous but then wanna "expose" sh*t once they don't pop in the industry.

I don't respect that, now you tattle-tellings. n*gga if you see it and think it's wrong and don't speak up because you trying make money, that makes you complicit - fu*k outta my face trying to "expose" sh*t when you could've done this earlier.
They will k*ll you, or people close to you, if you say the wrong thing.

Would you risk your or your fams life to expose some random f*g**ts?

Do your research, its obvious that anyone with more than 5 mil in the rap game, had they mouth or a*s violated by their overlords, for the bag.

Last edited by My Back Hand; 02-10-2019 at 08:43 PM..

1 week ago '17        #10
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 My Back Hand said
They will k*ll you or people close to you if you say the wrong thing.

Do your research, its pbvious that anyone with more that 5 mil in the rap game, had they mouth or a*s violated by their overlords, for the bag.

But see that's the thing,
if you exposing truth to save others then your life isn't important.
you don't understand it the way I do because you'd probably be fearful of the consequences for potentially saving others. I respect it, not everyone are as warrior like as they claim.

You can excuse being a bi*ch until 10 years later if you like. miss me with trying to defend sucker sh*t.

If you know of something like this going on in the industry then you sound the horn. you don't sit on this type of bullsh*t for years and years and expose it only after you aren't in a position to be famous or rich any more.

smh @ you defense of being silent for so long.
+14   

1 week ago '17        #11
My Back Hand 76 heat pts76
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 17581 17581
 Hater said
you don't understand it the way I do because you'd probably be fearful of the consequences for potentially saving others. I respect it, not everyone are as warrior like as they claim.

You can excuse being a bi*ch until 10 years later if you like. miss me with trying to defend sucker sh*t.

If you know of something like this going on in the industry then you sound the horn. you don't sit on this type of bullsh*t for years and years and expose it only after you aren't in a position to be famous or rich any more.

I would expose it too if I could.

Just tellin you thats why people don’t open their mouth in that position. Doesn’t mean I don’t think they’re pathetic, cowards.

But they know they get silenced in some way, if they go too far.

Last edited by My Back Hand; 02-10-2019 at 08:45 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '17        #12
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 My Back Hand said

Just tellin you thats why people donít open their mouth in that position. Doesnít mean I donít think theyíre pathetic, cowards.

Nah I hear you bro, I just don't like people being cowards. just bothers me to my core.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #13
TrillestTalk404 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,991 | Props total: 16123 16123
Dude said a whole lot of nothing. Had no real details or names. I definitely believe that some artists were "compromised" s*xually and may have sold there soul, but I seriously doubt the irrelevant Ali Vegas was able to witness anything. Dude was a knock off Nas. If anything that's who blackballed him. Just my opinion
+6   

1 week ago '18        #14
OPBADAZZ337 
space
space
space
$39 | Props total: 69 69
 My Back Hand said

Just tellin you thats why people donít open their mouth in that position. Doesnít mean I donít think theyíre pathetic, cowards.

Open their mouth in that position, double entendre.
+5   

1 week ago '17        #15
Drewsmit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,065 | Props total: 5657 5657
Doubt be fooled youngins Ali Vegas was to Jay-z what Desiigner is to Future, a failed copycat
+5   

1 week ago '15        #16
kobraman 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,145 | Props total: 2122 2122
 thc said
will peep later but this is still the first thing I think of when I hear Ali Vegas name:

R.I.P stack
+9   

1 week ago '18        #17
EastAfrican 18 heat pts18
space
space
$562 | Props total: 3422 3422
King Cobra aka Nas had him blackballed in the industry
+4   

1 week ago '10        #18
Trilluminati GA 434 heat pts434
space
space
$51,441 | Props total: 16809 16809
These entertainers are ungodly weirdos
+3   

1 week ago '04        #19
SiKaS1 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 1055 1055
 Hater said

First this

My Back Hand said

Do your research, its obvious that anyone with more than 5 mil in the rap game, had they mouth or a*s violated by their overlords, for the bag.

Then this

Hater said

+1   

1 week ago '05        #20
cbsepts 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,425 | Props total: 2575 2575
 My Back Hand said

flawed flawed logic

wont they still k*ll this niklka now then?

theres a hole here breh
+5   

1 week ago '17        #21
O1as 275 heat pts275
space
space
$8,636 | Props total: 19063 19063
Spoiler Alert Its the freemason draconian butt r*pe rituals
+4   

1 week ago '15        #22
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,191 | Props total: 17751 17751
 thc said

Who the fu*k is this guy to be exposing anything and ainít no body in the business? How that fu*k that sh*t work? He talking about the same sh*t they talk about on all the gossip sites and I ainít watching. Not every body can be a winner bc someone has to lose to have a winner. On some weird level math sh*t imagine how many mfs gotta fail at their rap dream to have one great rapper

1 week ago '17        #23
vpope26 
space
space
$236 | Props total: 768 768
 thc said

Salute fam!! Industry wasnít ready for Stack.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #24
Bruhman fifflow 
space
space
$78 | Props total: 308 308
 Hater said

Agree.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #25
gokublack 2 heat pts
space
space
$87 | Props total: 356 356
Now i know why rappers be converting And moving to dubai...

Imagine walking into one of those industry parties and seeing some record label fu*kboy sawing of a 12 yr old homeless white girl head

Yeah, yall can keep that sh*t.
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+161online now  44
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
128 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  30
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
130 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+60online now  30
Image(s) inside thai beauty
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy