Feb 10 - elizabeth warren - trump might be in jail by election day next year

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '09        #1
610 page views
44 comments

messy marv stan 5283 heat pts5283
space
space
$72,060 | Props total: 119576 119576
Feb 10 - elizabeth warren - trump might be in jail by election day next year

visit this link https://www.cnn.com/2019/ .. ump/index.html

President Donald Trump might be in jail by the time Election Day comes around, Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren said on her first full day of campaigning as a declared presidential candidate.

"By the time we get to 2020, Donald Trump may not even be President," Warren said to voters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, gathered at the Veterans Memorial Building. "In fact, he may not even be a free person."

The moment marked a notable shift in tone for Warren, who has been reluctant to take on Trump directly by name since she announced her exploratory campaign on New Year's Eve.

Lamenting that the country is in a "dangerous moment," the Massachusetts Democrat said, "What happens in 2020 is going to determine the direction of our nation, the direction of our people."

"Every day, there's a racist tweet, a hateful tweet, something really dark and ugly," Warren said of Trump. "And what are we, as candidates, as activists, the press, going to do about it? Are we going to let him use those to divide us?"
The answer to that question, Warren went on to say, was to avoid the trap of engaging in every one of Trump's actions.

"Here's how I see it: Donald Trump is not the only problem we've got. Yeah. Donald Trump is the symptom of a badly broken system," Warren said. "So, our job as we start rolling into the next election is not just to respond on a daily basis. It's to talk about what we understand is broken in this country, talk about what needs to be done to change it and talk about how we're going to do that, because that is not only how we win, it's how we make the change we need to make."

A Warren campaign official told CNN that the presidential candidate does not plan to engage in every single tweet or attack from Trump as the 2020 season ramps up. Much as she has been doing over the last month, Warren will continue to ignore much of his "every day efforts to divide and distract," the official said, noting that Warren wanted to use her first event of the day to explain her rationale for this strategy.

Warren officially launched her campaign in Massachusetts on Saturday, where she issued a challenge to the super wealthy and called Trump "just the latest and most extreme symptom of what's gone wrong in America."
Warren's weekend kickoff saw her formally joining a growing field of candidates for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination as the group competes for the opportunity to unseat Trump

44 comments for "Feb 10 - elizabeth warren - trump might be in jail by election day next year"

3 months ago '08        #2
tdnupe3 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,421 | Props total: 29639 29639
Interesting read. But let's be honest, this is the president of the united states we are talking about. He won't do a single second inside a prison cell. Although it would be good message to send the public (no one is above the law), I just don't see dc politicians having the balls to even come close to doing this.

The best thing we can hope for is to vote the guy out of office in 2020.

We can't entertain the trum c*ck suckers attempts at causing division, their attempts at pretending to be black and trying to convince people not to vote, or their "deep state" bullsh*t.
+10   

3 months ago '15        #3
Bronx Sasquatch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,861 | Props total: 3356 3356
Liberal f*g**ts really on here rootin and cheering elizabeth warren on

Elizabeth warren

desperate muthafu*kas will support any old crazy pale bi*ch going against trump it dont even matter who it is at this point
+5   

3 months ago '15        #4
AdRock 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 9637 9637
 tdnupe3 said
Interesting read. But let's be honest, this is the president of the united states we are talking about. He won't do a single second inside a prison cell. Although it would be good message to send the public (no one is above the law), I just don't see dc politicians having the balls to even come close to doing this.

We can't entertain the trum c*ck suckers attempts at causing division, their attempts at pretending to be black and trying to convince people not to vote, or their "deep state" bullsh*t.
SDNY doesn’t give a fu*k about politics. He’s been running roughshod over that city & state for 40 years. They want his a*s. Mueller may only be able to cut a deal to get him to resign... but SDNY bringing them bracelets. Mueller makes him resign, SDNY, “Locks Him Up”!
His boy though, Junior, he better get ready. He’s doing time for sure.
+7   

3 months ago '15        #5
space
space
 tdnupe3 said

another sensitive a*s cry baby bi*ch democrat

trump racist man i hate him hope he die

speaking of pretending to be something they not.... thats right up this bi*ch alley aint it?

3 months ago '19        #6
StuGotz 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 7898 7898
 Bronx Sasquatch said
another sensitive a*s cry baby bi*ch democrat

trump racist man i hate him hope he die

speaking of pretending to be something they not.... thats right up this bi*ch alley aint it?

You sound mad bi*ch
+2   

3 months ago '08        #7
tdnupe3 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,421 | Props total: 29639 29639
 AdRock said
SDNY doesn’t give a fu*k about politics. He’s been running roughshod over that city & state for 40 years. They want his a*s. Mueller may only be able to cut a deal to get him to resign... but SDNY bringing them bracelets. Mueller makes him resign, SDNY, “Locks Him Up”!
His boy though, Junior, he better get ready. He’s doing time for sure.
I didn't even think about the southern district. That's definitely an interesting scenario, but I just don't see it happening. I don't think he is going to resign. I don't even think he is going to willingly leave once he loses the 2020 election. I think they are going to have to drag him out of the white house kicking and screaming.

They've been priming the public for a couple of years now. "Widespread voter fraud".

I honest to god don't see him resigning in any scenario. I do think seeing him go to jail would actually be a very healing moment for the country, but he's made too many powerful people too much money (or helped them keep it through tax cuts).

I don't know who that bronx dude is that quoted me, but I'm not going to engage.
+2   

3 months ago '19        #8
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 8322 8322
You can tell this is her retaliation for the flame thrower the blonde bombshell took to her on Twitter.

He ain’t doing no time chief lyingasshoe

3 months ago '15        #9
space
space
 StuGotz said
You sound mad bi*ch
yeah im breaking sh*t over kid

got so called "black" dudes on here about to praise an old pathological liar white lady that aint never done sh*t for blacks or spanish all cause she on the trump hate wagon cause he exposed her a*s for lying and working the system

confused a*s trash democrats hop on abybody d*ck over a trump tweet

3 months ago '15        #10
space
space
 Gold Face said
You can tell this is her retaliation for the flame thrower the blonde bombshell took to her on Twitter.

He ain’t doing no time chief lyingasshoe

chief notnavajojustaho

3 months ago '19        #11
StuGotz 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Bronx Sasquatch said
yeah im breaking sh*t over kid

got so called "black" dudes on here about to praise an old pathological liar white lady that aint never done sh*t for blacks or spanish all cause she on the trump hate wagon cause he exposed her a*s for lying and working the system

confused a*s trash democrats hop on abybody d*ck over a trump tweet

fu*k her but she seems to get you conservative pussies all in y’all feelings

So does Harris, AOC and Nancy Pelosi. Lol imagine being so mad that you come and bi*ch about so hoe who probably has no idea you exist nor care
+1   

3 months ago '17        #12
LeG.O.A.T 125 heat pts125
space
space
$20,568 | Props total: 45351 45351
This section infested with Soy Boys.

3 months ago '15        #13
space
space

[pic - click to view]

this who you clowns clappin your clammy hands for
fraudahontas

3 months ago '15        #14
space
space
 StuGotz said
fu*k her but she seems to get you conservative pussies all in y’all feelings

So does Harris, AOC and Nancy Pelosi. Lol imagine being so mad that you come and bi*ch about so hoe who probably has no idea you exist nor care
A nancy pelosi groupie

i done seen it all on here

you support that pilled the fu*k out loonatic bi*ch
nah kid tell me you just joking

3 months ago '04        #15
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,961 | Props total: 21871 21871
All these politicians deserve to go to prison for one reason or another, Pocahontas included.
+3   

3 months ago '19        #16
StuGotz 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Bronx Sasquatch said
A nancy pelosi groupie

i done seen it all on here

you support that pilled the fu*k out loonatic bi*ch
nah kid tell me you just joking

I don’t support anyone but I love how she pisses you Nazis off
+1   

3 months ago '15        #17
space
space
 StuGotz said
Nazi?

thats all you sensitive f*g**ts on here say when somebody dont agree with them fu*ked up anti god heathen a*s democrats and they anti trump tweets

You white! You a nazi! Man stfu clown my pic is on my avi

half you muthafu*kas some white kids pretending you black on here i bet you one of them bi*ches too
fu*kin nancy pelosi fan you gotta be fu*king kidding me
who else your pu**y get wet for kathy griffin?

3 months ago '15        #18
space
space
 StuGotz said
you thinking that old bi*ch aint racist cause she a democrat against building a wall
what ol nancy done for the black community house n*gga give me some facts
thinking an old rich white lady give a fu*k about black people

3 months ago '15        #19
space
space
 messy marv stan said

President Donald Trump might be in jail by the time Election Day comes around, Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren said on her first full day of campaigning as a declared presidential candidate.

"By the time we get to 2020, Donald Trump may not even be President," Warren said to voters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, gathered at the Veterans Memorial Building. "In fact, he may not even be a free person."

The moment marked a notable shift in tone for Warren, who has been reluctant to take on Trump directly by name since she announced her exploratory campaign on New Year's Eve.

Lamenting that the country is in a "dangerous moment," the Massachusetts Democrat said, "What happens in 2020 is going to determine the direction of our nation, the direction of our people."

"Every day, there's a racist tweet, a hateful tweet, something really dark and ugly," Warren said of Trump. "And what are we, as candidates, as activists, the press, going to do about it? Are we going to let him use those to divide us?"
The answer to that question, Warren went on to say, was to avoid the trap of engaging in every one of Trump's actions.

"Here's how I see it: Donald Trump is not the only problem we've got. Yeah. Donald Trump is the symptom of a badly broken system," Warren said. "So, our job as we start rolling into the next election is not just to respond on a daily basis. It's to talk about what we understand is broken in this country, talk about what needs to be done to change it and talk about how we're going to do that, because that is not only how we win, it's how we make the change we need to make."

A Warren campaign official told CNN that the presidential candidate does not plan to engage in every single tweet or attack from Trump as the 2020 season ramps up. Much as she has been doing over the last month, Warren will continue to ignore much of his "every day efforts to divide and distract," the official said, noting that Warren wanted to use her first event of the day to explain her rationale for this strategy.

Warren officially launched her campaign in Massachusetts on Saturday, where she issued a challenge to the super wealthy and called Trump "just the latest and most extreme symptom of what's gone wrong in America."
Warren's weekend kickoff saw her formally joining a growing field of candidates for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination as the group competes for the opportunity to unseat Trump

and you a fat nasty weird cat food eating bi*ch that watches wwe nekkid by your self

seen your pics why you got a lil sh*tzu covering your face like a mask on the beach by your self
dogs a**hole all on your lips.
foh sloppy sucka go do some push ups

3 months ago '17        #20
Ymmot 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$11,726 | Props total: 27533 27533
 Bronx Sasquatch said
Liberal f*g**ts really on here rootin and cheering elizabeth warren on

Elizabeth warren

desperate muthafu*kas will support any old crazy pale bi*ch going against trump it dont even matter who it is at this point
You have anything to add to the conversation or you just here to show everyone how ignorant you are?

3 months ago '17        #21
Ymmot 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$11,726 | Props total: 27533 27533
Trump may end up doing time, but I doubt it'll be before he gets out of office.

3 months ago '16        #22
OWPE 101 heat pts101
space
space
$6,140 | Props total: 15469 15469
Another thread to favorite for later. We tried to tell you Trump not going no where

+2   

3 months ago '04        #23
dc3003 133 heat pts133
space
space
$49,792 | Props total: 53520 53520
 OWPE said
Another thread to favorite for later. We tried to tell you Trump not going no where

Elizabeth warren took a scholarship intended for a minority by fraud. And trumps gonna be arrested hahaga

3 months ago '04        #24
dc3003 133 heat pts133
space
space
$49,792 | Props total: 53520 53520
 Ymmot said
Trump may end up doing time, but I doubt it'll be before he gets out of office.

[tweet - click to view]

Well just a apology doesnt do it for me. I know shes a democrat and there immuned from being prosecuted but come on shes been lying the last 30 years
+2   

3 months ago '15        #25
space
space
 Ymmot said
You have anything to add to the conversation or you just here to show everyone how ignorant you are?
another sensitive pu**y

tell me about the fake native american elizabeth warren and why I should give a fu*k about a crooked person like thats views on trump then since im just being ignorant

Home      

most viewed right now
+64online now  54
Image(s) inside WOW: Dr. DRE Get EXPOSED For CLOUT CHASING OFF NIPSEY HUSSLE! Ignored ..
193 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+52online now  33
Image(s) inside It’s Time For That Upgrade!
65 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+51online now  19
Image(s) inside This The Chick Kevin Hart Risked It All For?
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  8
May 20 - Sex for sale in Spain | DW Documentary
59 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy