Feb 10 - Chicago PD Intend To CHARGE Jussie Smollett If He Filed A FALSE Report

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '04        #1
1946 page views
93 comments

dc3003 114 heat pts114
space
space
$47,402 | Props total: 50644 50644
Feb 10 - Chicago PD Intend To CHARGE Jussie Smollett If He Filed A FALSE Report

As more and more reports lead to nowhere and Actor Jussie Smollett begins to identify signs of being uncooperative with investigators, the Chicago PD has made one thing abundantly clear.

As noted by*The Source,*Jussie Smollett is in the hot seat after there have been several reports that the openly gay actor may have possibly filed a false report to police. If that’s the case, the Chicago Police Department promises to charge Smollett for making a false police report in regards to the alleged hate crime perpetrated against him on January 29th.

The investigation is still ongoing, but with the Empire actor refusing to hand his phone over to authorities, the 36-year old actor will have a hard time proving his case and avoiding jail time as his alleged a*sailants have managed to do.

In the meantime, Chicago PD Superintendent Eddie Johnson vehemently states that if Smollett is found to not be telling the truth he will be charged.

In another key step to finding out the truth about the alleged “Attack” Emily Zanotti reported that “CPD has subpoenaed Smollett’s phone records.”* An effort that would not have been necessary if the Actor would have just provided them to the Department.

visit this link https://starpolitical.com .. -false-report/

Oh look another gay liberal lying on people thst support the president of the country they live in by spreading hate and where the bad guys image

93 comments for "Feb 10 - Chicago PD Intend To CHARGE Jussie Smollett If He Filed A FALSE Report"

2 weeks ago '06        #2
Skateboard T 49 heat pts49
space
space
$24,566 | Props total: 36432 36432
OP lS A RACIST
+25   

1 week ago '10        #3
Bandito 163 heat pts163
space
space
space
$7,388 | Props total: 15736 15736
Emily Zanotti reported

[tweet - click to view]

"Breaking News Live News" timeline ain't so hot either.

I had never heard of starpolitical.com

They are like a footstep away from the craziness of Alex Jones. Still have all the crazy ads though.

I might get me one of these to commemorate trump's failure.

[pic - click to view]

+11   

1 week ago '17        #4
Ymmot 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 22543 22543
 Bandito said

They are like a footstep away from the craziness of Alex Jones. Still have all the crazy ads though.

[pic - click to view]

Big richard follows some of the stupidest people on twitter. I wonder if he really believes all this sh*t.
+11   

1 week ago '18        #5
niruggg 35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,501 | Props total: 14920 14920
 Skateboard T said
OP lS A RACIST
this
+6   

1 week ago '18        #6
niruggg 35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,501 | Props total: 14920 14920
 Bandito said

[pic - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

+5   

1 week ago '19        #7
Covfefe2020 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 735 735
Another liberal hate crime hoax

Bigotry is so bad in America that liberals need to lie and make up stories to push the "America is so racist" narrative. Proving once again it isn't

1 week ago '06        #8
Skateboard T 49 heat pts49
space
space
$24,566 | Props total: 36432 36432
 Covfefe2020 said

Bigotry is so bad in America that liberals need to lie and make up stories to push the "America is so racist" narrative. Proving once again it isn't
that's not how logic works bud.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #9
LeG.O.A.T 114 heat pts114
space
space
$18,084 | Props total: 40629 40629
Wow.

Knew it was fake.
+3   

1 week ago '10        #10
Bandito 163 heat pts163
space
space
space
$7,388 | Props total: 15736 15736
 Ymmot said
Big richard follows some of the stupidest people on twitter. I wonder if he really believes all this sh*t.
Look at all the people that believed that same tweet in the thread Papi made.

Very few people called out the "source" in that thread. Me and you did on the first page.

The thing is conservatives are the only ones really interested in this story. I don't see it talked about in any of the other social media I interact with. They are really going hard on the narrative that racist/homophobic attacks are "liberal hoaxes"

Like I said in that other thread, this are the same people back in 2012 that called Trayvon Martin a "thug."

I haven't even picked a side in this. Just waiting for it to play out. I will call bullsh*t when people are using fake news.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #11
Ymmot 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 Bandito said
Look at all the people that believed that same tweet in the thread Papi made.

Very few people called out the "source" in that thread. Me and you did on the first page.

The thing is conservatives are the only ones really interested in this story. I don't see it talked about in any of the other social media I interact with. They are really going hard on the narrative that racist/homophobic attacks are "liberal hoaxes"

Like I said in that other thread, this are the same people back in 2012 that called Trayvon Martin a "thug."

I haven't even picked a side in this. Just waiting for it to play out. I will call bullsh*t when people are using fake news.
Word up, I don't even get why people get so invested in stories like this. I guess the sheep always gotta choose a side. I could care less one way or the other.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #12
braze189 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2632 2632
Isn't it at least *POSSIBLE* that he was attacked in some way but has other things on his phone that he doesn' want police and media rummaging through? I don't care what happens to me, I'm not giving my phone to the police for them to go through. I'm not even giving my phone to my moms to go through.

Imagine you are a victim of a crime and the police take your phone. Everything you ever searched for, every picture you've ever taken, every text you've sent/received, every phone call, etc. is now in their hands which means it's one leak away from becoming public information. I'm not even famous and I ain't going with that. Would you?

I don't know enough about dude or this story to even guess what actually happend but I'm not judging any alleged victim's story by whether or not they want to let the police have free reign over their phone.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #13
StillSFamilyRep 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 9484 9484
 Skateboard T said
OP lS A RACIST
OP IS A RACIST

Sound so good had to say it twice!
+4   

1 week ago '17        #14
Ymmot 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 Covfefe2020 said

TaxStoneCooked said
Wow.

Knew it was fake.
The title is REPORT: Chicago PD Intend To CHARGE Jussie Smollett If He Filed A FALSE Report

All it's saying is that IF he filed a fake report the police will press charges, which they should do. Nowhere does it say that his story IS fake.

The latest update on this case is that police are trying to find out where the rope was purchased.
+2   

1 week ago '09        #15
messy marv stan 5177 heat pts5177
space
space
$69,787 | Props total: 112803 112803
 Skateboard T said
OP lS A RACIST

all his threads in this section are stormfront white supramacist race baiting propaganda

hell claim to be "offended" by my post
+7   

1 week ago '04        #16
dc3003 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
 Covfefe2020 said

[tweet - click to view]

1 week ago '04        #17
space
space
 messy marv stan said
all his threads in this section are stormfront white supramacist race baiting propaganda

[pic - click to view]

Ill boot your little sh*tzu into the ocean. Its funny u created a online persona to hide from your loser life. Dont let your persona talk u into a a*s whooping

1 week ago '09        #18
messy marv stan 5177 heat pts5177
space
space
$69,787 | Props total: 112803 112803
 dc3003 said

[pic - click to view]

Ill boot your little sh*tzu into the ocean. Its funny u created a online persona to hide from your loser life. Dont let your persona talk u into a a*s whooping

the fu*k does the pic have to do with the threafd you stormfront premium member
+4   

1 week ago '04        #19
space
space
 messy marv stan said

@ no race bs :

in this section are stormfront white supramacist*

Im beyond offended.

Actually im really not offender nothing this loser whos never had a real job or a girlfriend can do to actually offend me

1 week ago '04        #20
space
space
 messy marv stan said
the fu*k does the pic have to do with the threafd you stormfront premium member
Ypur not a tough guy your a fat sloppy druggie , while most guys go out and try finding a girl u find weed. U dedicate your life to drugs bro and u try to judge people online haha fuk outta here . The guy made up the story just like 80 percent of tbe other trump stories posted and u cant stand it cuz u a sheep . Fuk u punk u going on spam.

Oh and i still got the screen shots of u calling me racist names. I never called anyone a racist name. So u should be the last persob calling anyone racist

1 week ago '16        #21
ThunnLanguage 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 7271 7271
 Skateboard T said
OP lS A RACIST

StillSFamilyRep said
OP IS A RACIST

Sound so good had to say it twice!

OP lS A RACIST
+4   

1 week ago '18        #22
StillSFamilyRep 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 9484 9484
 dc3003 said
@ no race bs :

in this section are stormfront white supramacist*

Im beyond offended.

Actually im really not offender nothing this loser whos never had a real job or a girlfriend can do to actually offend me
Decided to switch up which racist account name to use today huh. fu*king loser.
+4   

1 week ago '04        #23
space
space
Oh no u f*gs really got me

Keep listeninh to the people telling u u gotta vote for us cuz you black lol

[tweet - click to view]

1 week ago '04        #24
space
space
Keep accusing people of fake racism for 6 more years fgt s

[tweet - click to view]

1 week ago '17        #25
Ymmot 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 dc3003 said
Keep accusing people of fake racism for 6 more years fgt s

If trump shuts down the government again, he's got no chance. I doubt he has a chance anyway though.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+159online now  51
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
127 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+59online now  39
Image(s) inside thai beauty
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  38
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
130 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy