jay z worships the devil

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
434 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Meek Mill Canceling His West Coast Shows?
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 28 - Breaking: Possible shooting at S.C. elementary school
40 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
respectmyname 
space
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
nah this is real though......you call it wut u want.....hov is my favorite but at the same time......i heared wut i heard...and he says that on lucifer...theres a pastor out there who is renouncing rap..so i went to see him...just to see wut he was about...and he played it....my heart dropped to the floor....true story...have alot of things better to do than lie about this one though, im a real n*gga..very true.he also talked about bone thugs & harmony...no stories man.i forgot the pastors site address but when i get it ill post
 05-12-2005, 11:27 PM         #42
grendel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KRSOne had a song called Black Cop, but I know for a fact he was never a police man.....

or was he????????

(cue x-files music)
 05-13-2005, 05:46 AM         #43
alixpacino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo nas is a devil worshiper too lol listen to the world is mine backwards then listen to it
normal do this 10 times and on the 11th time you hear "whos world is this the devils the devils the devils"

Lo
 05-13-2005, 07:13 AM         #44
DaRampant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"i'll raise hell till u give me heaven"...that's old...from big l "the devil grandson"
 11 years ago '05        #45
Rockstar718 60 heat pts60
space
space
$8,762 | Props total: 2647 2647
download the grey albums version of lucifer, i thnk it may be called interlude, but anyway jay says, leave em on deaths door, catholics i gotta murda them, he says murda murda jesus 6 6 6 , i could introduce u to the devil, sh*t is crazy
 05-13-2005, 11:19 PM         #46
eternalmakaveli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If that's true, Jay Z is a bi*ch
 05-14-2005, 09:30 AM         #47
AceCity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WELCOME TO DECEMBER 2003 WHERE LUCIFER WAS THE BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM(next to allure)

jayz dont worship the devil dummies. they have anotha thread sayin some preacher is claimin all 5 percenters worship the devil. jayz was one of the rappers listed but im not sure if is 5 percenter

its jus damn christians tryin to impose themselves on everyone sayin if u aint wit them u worship the devil

Last edited by AceCity; 05-14-2005 at 09:32 AM..
 05-14-2005, 10:42 AM         #48
D-M-X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AceCity said:
WELCOME TO DECEMBER 2003 WHERE LUCIFER WAS THE BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM(next to allure)

jayz dont worship the devil dummies. they have anotha thread sayin some preacher is claimin all 5 percenters worship the devil. jayz was one of the rappers listed but im not sure if is 5 percenter

its jus damn christians tryin to impose themselves on everyone sayin if u aint wit them u worship the devil

What's a '5 percenter'?
 11 years ago '04        #49
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 128 128
^^^^^^

lol
 11 years ago '04        #50
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 203 203
This is all a bunch of judgmental bullsh*t . . . . .
 05-14-2005, 01:09 PM         #51
Tommy GuNz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
{walks away and laughs}
 11 years ago '04        #52
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
man if there was ANY truth behind this someone would have BEEN posted the backwards part of the song that says that sh*t..... thats all i gots to say

and bone thugs east 1999 does got devil sh*t in it i think if u look at the inside of the case i think it was like at the crease like if u put it up to eye level and look horzintal i know there was devil sh*t i seen it bak in the day my cousin showed me but this jay-z sh*t aint had NO PROOF

psssssssssssht....
 05-14-2005, 04:47 PM         #53
mswift28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is so weak man, Jay Z nickname is Hova like Jehovah, hes a man of the lord!
 05-14-2005, 06:46 PM         #54
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well this would explain his recent marriage with corporate america?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

come on stop being stupid them fu*king christians want yoyu to believe sh*t so that you can follow them becuse apparently if you dont youll go to hell
fu*k a religion by me saying it does it label me as a devil worshipper?

Last edited by jae phill; 05-14-2005 at 06:47 PM..
 05-14-2005, 08:01 PM         #55
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people heres the track ive already put it backwards. and as was already said only the one on the grey album does that. it was obviously done purposely by dj danger mouse who made the album, u can tell it wasnt jay-z really saying it. jus parts taken from songs put in reverse and plugged into the song. if theres anyone who worships the devil is danger mouse himself.
ONCE AGAIN. JAY-Z DOES NOT WORSHIP THE DEVIL, LUCIFER, HADES, EL DIABLO, EL DEMONIO OR WATEVER U WANNA CALL HIM/IT.

[code]http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0R9LT7OXVLW0G38WQIFIW2WODZ
http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1CWACXZ27ZNXA0CHPEPLHD8JQB[/code]

Last edited by Dominican; 05-14-2005 at 08:07 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #56
Rockstar718 60 heat pts60
space
space
$8,762 | Props total: 2647 2647
I posted the song in reverse for all those who dont believe that this actually exists, if u believe that he is a devil worshipped, if u believe that dangermouse did it because the beatles were known for subliminal devil worship in their music, theres ur proof, pick a side and this thread should b done
 05-14-2005, 08:09 PM         #57
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockstar718 said:
I posted the song in reverse for all those who dont believe that this actually exists, if u believe that he is a devil worshipped, if u believe that dangermouse did it because the beatles were known for subliminal devil worship in their music, theres ur proof, pick a side and this thread should b done
what i jus posted it right above u??
 11 years ago '05        #58
efabulous 
space
space
space
$43 | Props total: 0 0
yall dudes wildin, if jay is a devil or god worshiper yall on his jock anyway let that man be. i like jay for his rap style whatever he does behind close doors is on him. cause ppl gonna belive want they want and not all christians gonna call you a devil worshipper if you not on their side.

ima end like this believe want you to and live a honest and true life, so that your days on this earth will be good ones

holla
 11 years ago '04        #59
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
how do u hear it so clear on the reverse track but u dont hear it at all on the normal track?
 11 years ago '04        #60
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$40,546 | Props total: 2123 2123
^^
True
n*ggaz Is Lying Belive Me I Know If Jay Worshiped The Devil We All Know Its Not In The Original And U Can Hear The Other Ones Clearly On Danger Mouse U Can Tell He Did It On Purpose Cuz U Can Hear Nething Else But That

Bull Crap To Me

And Yeah Ima Christian

Jay-z = Not A Devil Worshiper
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
182 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
212 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
222 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy