T-Mobile vs Verizon vs AT&T vs Sprint: which carrier had fastest LTE at the Super Bowl?

most viewed right now
+68  159
35 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '09        #1
1032 page views
25 comments

Tiko377 1978 heat pts1978
space
space
$17,193 | Props total: 12379 12379
T-Mobile vs Verizon vs AT&T vs Sprint: which carrier had fastest LTE at the Super Bowl?

Super Bowl 53 is history and while it was more of a defense grind than an offense effort that we prefer watching, it was a BIG game.

And while the New England Patriots and Tom Brady were grinding it on the field, thousands at the stadium were eager to share the special moments from the game and the half-time show on social media.

This was a perfect opportunity for carriers to advertize their service and provide the absolute fastest 4G LTE network. So... which carrier did it, which was the fastest carrier at Super Bowl 53?

Which was the faster carrier at Super Bowl 53?

Well, you probably would not be surprised to hear the name of the carrier that won the contest...

Half-time show speed test!

And the above video is a test of the carrier speeds during the half-time show, probably the most traffic-intense moment of the whole Super Bowl. Again, T-Mobile is winning it.

Another very interesting tidbit shared by T-Mobile executives who were as you'd imagine happily tweeting was that people were using devices more and more, especially when it comes to traffic.

Did you watch the big game? And were you happy with your carrier's LTE speed during the game?

visit this link https://www.phonearena.co .. -Bowl_id113387

AT&T....image
+2   

25 comments for "T-Mobile vs Verizon vs AT&T vs Sprint: which carrier had fastest LTE at the Super Bowl?"

2 weeks ago '18        #2
A Cold Game 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 7284 7284
Idk why I’m letting Verizon fu*k me
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #3
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 198 198
Don't get it twisted if t-mobile had the user base of verizon those numbers wouldn't be so nice. Seems like they trying to make winning out of losing. Verizon doing that with nearly double the amount of people on their network.
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #4
iswerve 178 heat pts178
space
space
$6,400 | Props total: 12187 12187
at&t really is falling off...yikes
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #5
Be Easy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 6373 6373
 A Cold Game said
Idk why Im letting Verizon fu*k me
tmobile prolly has the best network if you in areas where that sh*t works

but verizon has the best coverage nationwide

i do coast to coast road trips and there are major dropoffs if you don't have a verizon type network
+10   

2 weeks ago '15        #6
Maxbcline 
space
space
space
$1,674 | Props total: 6276 6276
T Mobile is sheisty... Gotta keep an eye on your statements. Verizon Is a c*nt hair better
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #7
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,040 | Props total: 5620 5620
 Maxbcline said
T Mobile is sheisty... Gotta keep an eye on your statements. Verizon Is a c*nt hair better
Yup I had to call they a*ses the other day they tried be slick and charge me a double late fee. Called them right away like whats this they were like oh were sorry youre right it was a mistake. My a*s. This is why I check every bill statement.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #8
HollywoodPK 
space
space
$697 | Props total: 1122 1122
Being bombarded with all that electro mag radiation. L.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #9
NY Knicka 22 heat pts22
space
space
$7,660 | Props total: 14454 14454
Damn and Im paying all this bread for Verizon
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #10
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,289 | Props total: 10782 10782
More users = Slower speeds

Less users = Faster speeds

+9   

2 weeks ago '04        #11
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,549 | Props total: 763 763
AT&T customer and former employee.....

Here's the thing.......when T-Mobile works, it works!

From my understanding they have excellent customer service (vs AT&T who is literally trying to sell you something on every customer service call and now even on tech support calls) and also a pretty cool corporate structure.

But the service is suspect. Yes, you pay less compared to VZW and ATT but......you get what you pay for.
I'm in Tampa. T-Mobile sucks out here.
Personally on Boxden I would rather people speak on the pros and cons of each company vs campaigning as if you are a stock holder. We need to compare how each company works in our respective home towns to make informed decisions.
+7   

2 weeks ago '06        #12
t76 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,102 | Props total: 315 315
I seriously doubt this accurate and I wonder what locations this test was done. I had tried T-Mobile and ATT. I had to go back to big red since the other carriers were terrible with their speeds. I believe it's bs. Check out the link.

To be honest I wonder where are these locations of all these tests.

Last edited by t76; 02-08-2019 at 06:55 AM..

2 weeks ago '06        #13
t76 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 mt fuji said

From my understanding they have excellent customer service (vs AT&T who is literally trying to sell you something on every customer service call and now even on tech support calls) and also a pretty cool corporate structure.

But the service is suspect. Yes, you pay less compared to VZW and ATT but......you get what you pay for.
Personally on Boxden I would rather people speak on the pros and cons of each company vs campaigning as if you are a stock holder. We need to compare how each company works in our respective home towns to make informed decisions.
I agree. T-MO sucks in Tampa bay area, Fort Walton/Destin beach area, Orlando, and parts of GA. So this is false information.

2 weeks ago '06        #14
t76 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 NY Knicka said
Damn and Im paying all this bread for Verizon
Don't believe this nonsense.

2 weeks ago '04        #15
collegeboy58 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 4947 4947
 mt fuji said

Definitely agree my brotha....Former Verizon employee, current customer.

I had Sprint for the longest and I lived in Metro Atlanta. I worked at a furniture store and sometimes had issues getting a signal but it never bothered me because I needed to focus on selling sh*t anyway. I was green about cellphone service but heard ATT/Verizon was the sh*t to get if you wanted coverage damn near anywhere.

I ended up moving to Alabama at the end of 2013 and started a job at Verizon in 2014. If I left auburn/opelika, my phone wouldnt work. One time I got lost in rural Alabama trying to meet some broad I met online and couldnt get a signal. I switched to Verizon the next day and havent had coverage issues (in Alabama). That became my talk track when customers would ask why should they pay a lot more form Verizon.

On the flip side, we had a good promotion to switch and I told my homie in N. Virginia (Reston) about it. Hes a business type so its all about saving money. He had ATT at the time with no real complaints. I went to visit and was shocked by the lack of coverage Verizon had. Calls kept dropping, no service spots, I had no reception in his townhouse. I told him NOT to switch and he did it anyway. Bruh been miserable. Tried to go back to ATT but they wouldnt give him back his old plan. I damn near begged this n*gga not to switch but he wanted to save money.

In 2019 you have to really choose your service based on personal needs. My former coworker had a fu*k off phone on straight talk and said it was amazing.

2 weeks ago '07        #16
[MK] 
space
space
$3,136 | Props total: 911 911
I use the xfinity wifi at Ford Field and Little Caesars Arena. It's awesome they have it there

2 weeks ago '07        #17
tre0624 113 heat pts113
space
space
$20,947 | Props total: 11336 11336
 Be Easy said
tmobile prolly has the best network if you in areas where that sh*t works

but verizon has the best coverage nationwide

i do coast to coast road trips and there are major dropoffs if you don't have a verizon type network
verizon easily has the best coverage phone call wise. but the thing with that is people rarely talk on the phone so your better going with the company that has better internet

Verizon does work in more locations then the other 3 though

2 weeks ago '04        #18
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 tre0624 said
verizon easily has the best coverage phone call wise. but the thing with that is people rarely talk on the phone so your better going with the company that has better internet

Verizon does work in more locations then the other 3 though

That's the thing, coverage encompasses all of that bro

VZW/ATT outshine T-Mobile across the country ON AVERAGE

Most people,I know that have t-mobile just want to save money.

They don't care about bad service.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #19
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 collegeboy58 said
Definitely agree my brotha....Former Verizon employee, current customer.

I had Sprint for the longest and I lived in Metro Atlanta. I worked at a furniture store and sometimes had issues getting a signal but it never bothered me because I needed to focus on selling sh*t anyway. I was green about cellphone service but heard ATT/Verizon was the sh*t to get if you wanted coverage damn near anywhere.

I ended up moving to Alabama at the end of 2013 and started a job at Verizon in 2014. If I left auburn/opelika, my phone wouldnt work. One time I got lost in rural Alabama trying to meet some broad I met online and couldnt get a signal. I switched to Verizon the next day and havent had coverage issues (in Alabama). That became my talk track when customers would ask why should they pay a lot more form Verizon.

On the flip side, we had a good promotion to switch and I told my homie in N. Virginia (Reston) about it. Hes a business type so its all about saving money. He had ATT at the time with no real complaints. I went to visit and was shocked by the lack of coverage Verizon had. Calls kept dropping, no service spots, I had no reception in his townhouse. I told him NOT to switch and he did it anyway. Bruh been miserable. Tried to go back to ATT but they wouldnt give him back his old plan. I damn near begged this n*gga not to switch but he wanted to save money.

In 2019 you have to really choose your service based on personal needs. My former coworker had a fu*k off phone on straight talk and said it was amazing.
Man I had sprint for 14 years and I honestly never knew that service was bad.

Since I had it since the days when everyone's cell phone service was trash it never bothered me.

Switched to ATT and immediately saw the difference.

I'm thinking about switching one line over to VZW since we are in Tampa now my only concern is can you talk and surf since they are still CDMA.

2 weeks ago '04        #20
collegeboy58 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 4947 4947
 mt fuji said

Since I had it since the days when everyone's cell phone service was trash it never bothered me.

I'm thinking about switching one line over to VZW since we are in Tampa now my only concern is can you talk and surf since they are still CDMA.
I havent had a problem talking and being online with my iPhone. If Im not mistaken, Verizon is ending CDMA. Even the basic flip phones use LTE now.
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #21
tre0624 113 heat pts113
space
space
$20,947 | Props total: 11336 11336
 mt fuji said

i have sprint and i dont have problems with service. i guess it depends on where u live

i know one thing verizon might have the best coverage but u goin pay for that best coverage lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #22
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 tre0624 said
i have sprint and i dont have problems with service. i guess it depends on where u live

i know one thing verizon might have the best coverage but u goin pay for that best coverage lol
Yeah that's a fact. Location is key but I feel like you are taking a risk when dealing with sprint and T-Mobile.

Those retail cats will tell you any and everything in regards to coverage.

If t-mobile had even ATT's coverage they would own the game.

2 weeks ago '04        #23
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,062 | Props total: 5682 5682
 t76 said
Don't believe this nonsense.
It's not nonsense. I have both At&t and T Mobile for personal use and work and T Mobile in some areas k*lls At&t. At&t is awful. Now compared to Verizon, I can't compare. My coworkers have Verizon for personal use and get better reception it seems

Last edited by nicoled985; 02-08-2019 at 12:47 PM..

2 weeks ago '04        #24
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 nicoled985 said
It's not nonsense. I have both At&t and T Mobile for personal use and work and T Mobile in some areas k*lls At&t. At&t is awful. Now compared to Verizon, I can't compare. My coworkers have Verizon for personal use and get better reception it seems
Thats what's up bro. Man when it come to most of most of Central Florida T-Mobile and Sprint are a*s.
Not sure how it is in Duval, Orlando or Miami but in Tampa, basura.

But it's a lot cheaper than AT&T and Vzw.

1 week ago '04        #25
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,062 | Props total: 5682 5682
 mt fuji said
Thats what's up bro. Man when it come to most of most of Central Florida T-Mobile and Sprint are a*s.
Not sure how it is in Duval, Orlando or Miami but in Tampa, basura.

But it's a lot cheaper than AT&T and Vzw.
Yea truly depends on area but I definitely get better bang for my buck with T Mobile. I still have At&t (work phone) but they were overpriced and greedy

Home      

most viewed right now
+92online now  57
Image(s) inside P-r, o-c, t-o, logy, We learning these hoes biology
32 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  40
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"
66 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  34
Alex Jones Says Joe Rogan's Step Daughter Is Black and Posts Up Her Pics
165 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+107online now  28
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
257 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy