Weirdest Tucker Carlson interview ever.

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

8 months ago '15        #1
194 page views
12 comments

ThE ELohiM  17 heat pts17
space
space
$795   Props total: 1275 1275
Weirdest Tucker Carlson interview ever.

best
worst
12 comments

3 months ago '15        #2
ThE ELohiM  17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
Boxden not ready for this style of awesome comedy, I'll return in 10 Millennium years with more content.,.,...

3 months ago '16        #3
Boogersugar  115 heat pts115
space
space
$6,898   Props total: 27091 27091
You fu*king weirdos need to head back to Stormfront with some goddamn Tucker Carlson BS

+3   

3 months ago '15        #4
space
space
 Boogersugar said
You fu*king weirdos need to head back to Stormfront with some goddamn Tucker Carlson BS

lol

3 months ago '15        #5
space
space
 Boogersugar said

Yea, but the question is, is the editing worthy of a death by laughter?

1 week ago '15        #6
space
space
 Boogersugar said

Hey f*g**t, I asked you a question.

7 days ago '17        #7
Ncstate86 
space
space
$2,320   Props total: 3940 3940
 ThE ELohiM said
Hey fag**t, I asked you a question.
stop projecting
+1   

7 days ago '19        #8
DadeCounty  14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,842   Props total: 11380 11380
 ThE ELohiM said

Slapped

+1   

6 days ago '15        #9
space
space
 DadeCounty said
Slapped

Where were the capes when he called me a "fu*king Weirdo"?
I guess Batman and Robin only defends the LGBTQRSTUV community.

6 days ago '15        #10
space
space
And yes, I gave you n*ggaz props, I didn't mean to slap.

6 days ago '15        #11
space
space
 Ncstate86 said
stop projecting
FOH you fu*kn robot, what other political one liners do you have in the database of that windows 93 DMV driver's license test computer you call a brain?

6 days ago '19        #12
Big Gurthy 
space
space
space
$538   Props total: 2108 2108
Tucker doesn't deserve a pass because he Every now again gets on a liberal tangent. Dude is a white supremacist at the core that knows how to work his hand. fu*k him and anyone that listens to or subscribe to his content including Op

5 days ago '15        #13
space
space
 Big Gurthy said
Tucker doesn't deserve a pass because he Every now again gets on a liberal tangent. Dude is a white supremacist at the core that knows how to work his hand. fu*k him and anyone that listens to or subscribe to his content including Op
I rather watch Tucker than some fu*kn gay a*s Don Lemon n*gga. I'm neither right nor left, I watch the news to see what's happening on the world stage. So fu*k you, Tucker, Trump, and Gay Lemon.
You don't even know what it is to be liberal, words today mean whatever they fashion it into. The Democrats been destroying so called black people since the birth of the KKK. Now your woman and her sodomite friends Lord over you emotional n*ggaz. Soon you'll be eating your babies with them wicked bi*ches, foh.

Leviticus 26:26-29
[26]And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.
[27]And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
[28]Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
[29]And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Proverbs 4:27
Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

You n*ggaz with your Democratic bullsh*t, the days of letting women rule over you will soon perish...

Isaiah 32:1-11
[1]Behold, a king shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgment.
[2]And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land.
[3]And the eyes of them that see shall not be dim, and the ears of them that hear shall hearken.
[4]The heart also of the rash shall understand knowledge, and the tongue of the stammerers shall be ready to speak plainly.
[5]The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful.
[6]For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.
[7]The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right.
[8]But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand.
[9]Rise up, ye women that are at ease; hear my voice, ye careless daughters; give ear unto my speech.
[10]Many days and years shall ye be troubled, ye careless women: for the vintage shall fail, the gathering shall not come.
[11]Tremble, ye women that are at ease; be troubled, ye careless ones: strip you, and make you bare, and gird sackcloth upon your loins.

Now enjoy this Tucker encounter, or not, idgaf.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside VLADTV ex-employee files LAWSUIT AGAINST VLAD FOR RACISM
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  7
Godfrey shuts down Vlad tv
56 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy