The Bank Vault scene from F5 is the masterpiece of retarded in the series. Observe.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '18        #1
1465 page views
47 comments

Doc Da Great 176 heat pts176
space
space
$2,428 | Props total: 10087 10087
The Bank Vault scene from F5 issa masterpiece of retarded & da best scene in the series.

Don't worry, I won't be here long.

Here is the scene in full:

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 01-31-2019 at 06:49 AM..
+11   

47 comments for "The Bank Vault scene from F5 is the masterpiece of retarded in the series. Observe."

2 weeks ago '18        #2
Doc Da Great 176 heat pts176 OP
space
space
Where to begin ?

I know. With a list, but first. I wanna address some sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

I know, and honestly, the series is in it's groove as to it's stupidity. So I don't count this.

[pic - click to view]

Again aware. But this is AFTER F5. We're gonna into the posts F5 FF world. I just wanna highlight first I'm aware of these scenes.

[pic - click to view]

Aware, also believe it or not, it's a display of character building in this movie. So I allow it.

[pic - click to view]

I know.

[pic - click to view]

Yep.

[pic - click to view]

Yep.

The NY sh*t from the last one. Yeah, I'm sure I'm missing a WHOLE bunch more. I'm more or less aware of the crazy sh*t in this series. I'm aware you won't agree with me and will probably feel otherwise.

But here is the rub. The Bank Vault scene while it share the DNA of all of other scenes of being straight just fu*king stupid.

The Bank Vault scene is also really good. Like REALLY good. Great. The best scene in the series.

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 01-31-2019 at 06:51 AM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
space
space
Before I can break down all the nutso sh*t, lemme present some background on the series so you can see where I'm coming from.

FF 1 - A sh*tty racing move. That wore it's heart on it's sleeve about being that.
FF2 - Doubles down on the we're a sh*tty racing movie, cars, cars, and more cars but we need a plot to display ALL the CARS we can.

[pic - click to view]

Cause fu*king CARS baby.

FF 3 aka Tokyo Drift - The good and fun one with he cool a*s character you always see but don't really be out there doing sh*t but you wanna know

This is basically FF DLC honestly....It's a classic.

FF 4 - The "soft" reboot. We're still racing, but now with plot that we actually tried with.

FF 5 - The best one and pretty much shaped what the series is now. Spectacle plot. filmmaking, editing. It's the quintessential FF experience.

All the other FF movies since.

Let's take the vibes from 5 and build on it creating spectacle beyond the point of sense with characters people seem to be really attached to.

PS.....FF 7 the one where you realized.

Wow.

[pic - click to view]

I gave WAY more of a fu*k about this series than I thought I did....

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 01-31-2019 at 07:06 AM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #4
space
space
Okay, so now you know I'm aware of these fu*king scenes and you have an understanding (for those who might not, be considerate lol) of the series more or less to this point.

I can talk about why I feel how I feel bout F5 and the bank Vault scene.

First off,

It starts off with The Rock driving basically an SUV sized tank THROUGH the wall of a building.

As a government agent.

In another country.

A police precinct. That is SECONDS into this 6 minute scene.
That is how we START. Okay ?

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 01-31-2019 at 07:12 AM..

2 weeks ago '13        #5
Phenom354 
space
space
$10,499 | Props total: 9068 9068
The bank vault scene, where the cars are able to

1) move the vault at all

2) cars don't snap in half

3) cars don't get slung back and pulled with the vault on the first turn

4) cars are able to pull the vault while it's colliding into and through buildings

5) can seemingly control the vault at will

6) vault doesn't k*ll upwards of 100 people during this scene

Is where I knew the Fast and Furious franchise didn't operate within the normal rules of physics and these guys are basically superheros.
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #6
space
space
It gets better from there once you start breaking it down and thinking.

F & F 5 Bank Vault scene (Part 1)

- Cop of the Brazil police force, the pure one well call her. Decides yo my whole sh*t is corupt.

Yo let me get caught on camera (no doubt I'm sure of it) shooting at my own people.

The Rock with NO BULLET PROOF VEST OR HELMET or NOTHING casually gets out stands in the open and just starts shooting at THE COPS.

I wanna mention, there that is no way this isn't on camera.
(and I know what you're think, but they're corrupt. Yes, they are. How the fu*k does the pure cop prove ANY of this sh*t. ONE. TWO, how does she prove ANY of what she did was justifiably. Just think about the paperwork that is gonna have to go into explaining this. )

- Two Dodge Chargers pull a Bank Vault outta a wall. Look maybe the rides section guys know some sh*t I don't but.....Word ? Aight like Lol. Okay. Sure.

- One former cop, one "legendary" racer who become international criminals from racing ? (....K?) with a bank vault are now being chasing by the ENTIRETY of an area's police force.

THEY WILL SOMEHOW GET AWAY WITH THIS.

We're not even 2 mins in....

- There are moments where they activly fu*k up driving with this big a*s fu*king vualt. Next scene, just keep going. It's GREAT.

and they're filming the sh*t OUTTA THIS.

- They drag this big a*s vault through a very populated area

SOMEHOW NOBODY DIES I'm talking civilians. You're not hearing me right now. Lol. Like they film this sh*t in a way, you get the sense this is dangerous, the vault should k*ll people and CARS.

Did I mention, they k*ll cops.

With the bank vault. Out of maneuverability WITH A BANK VAULT.

At one point they swing this thing INTO A BANK WITH PEOPLE IN IT. Nobody died.

This sh*t is fantastic. THEY START DRAGGING THIS MUTHAfu*kA THROUGH THE BANK !!! Son this sh*t was so nuts, even the movie HAD TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS and this series barely acknowledges ANY of this nuts sh*t it does.

But even for them. They knew. Ha.

- They start using the environment at one point to deter the cops from chasing them. No, I'm not making that up. This sh*t is INSANE.

and they're k*llING/hurting cops left and right. It's some of the greatest no consequence sh*t I've seen in my life.

- The reactions, they're not like at the edge of their seat at this PERFECT RUN of EVERYTHING GOING RIGHT on this to get this Bank Vault. Even they're improv sh*t with the vault is CLEAN. The reactions are so deadpan, Speed Racer would flip his sh*t doing this. Did I mention they kind of rehearsed this btw, by breaking into said precinct earlier in the movie STEALING FOUR COP CARS and just driving it around. I mean they literally race in these things for the fu*k of it.

This is just Part 1. (Mostly cause the clip ends it's not the whole thing in the OP)

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 01-31-2019 at 07:48 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #7
space
space

[video - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #8
space
space
F & F 5 Bank Vault scene (Part 2)

Okay, so naturally we're at the halfway point of all this. So it's time to up the stakes.

- The cops after having chased these n*ggas for what I can a*sume would be what several minutes and the criminals PROVING they're a danger in that time.

They decide, NOW to pull out guns and oh sh*t they're closing in (oh don't worry they still k*lled some cops during this is cool)

But then the fan favorite shows up (he's called Han, and he's dope all you need to know) in a stolen cop car and start taking out the police.

- AND THEN A WILD TYRESE SHOWS UP AND STARTS k*llING COPS WITH A STOLEN POLICE CAR, CHEESIN THE ENTIRE TIME. These are the good guys. hhehehehehehaHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA.

Fam, I know these cops got families. These aren't NPCs my n*gga, what the fu*k are we doing here ? Rofl.

Oh don't worry, SOME FU*KING HOW, Tyrese gets away. Because yeah.

Keep cashing those checks T.
[pic - click to view]

Han gets away too, but he's built up to be a highly skilled driver so I get it
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #9
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,351 | Props total: 3062 3062
You coked out or something? Writing essays about the Fast & Furious franchise
+25   

2 weeks ago '18        #10
jimmyjones25 
space
space
$33 | Props total: 148 148
The thing about these movies that I don't understand is that they are supposed to be some secret agent karate a*sassins. But in the first movie the were stealing DVD players and they sucked at it. There isn't any street racing of any kind anymore these wack movies need to stop.
+11   

2 weeks ago '18        #11
space
space
F & F 5 Bank Vault scene (Part 3)

The pièce de résistance, timestamp 2:03

[pic - click to view]

I'm sure you can understand how giddy I am to talk about this portion of the scene. Lol.

Okay SO. Lol. I can't stop laughing, okayokayokay...

legendary racer and former cop have this heart to heart, this I'm not leaving you bro. Leave the vault-

YOU. HAVE....

A.

FAMILY.

[pic - click to view]

(This series is REALLY big on that)

So blah blah, Dom no please, this isn't the plan. it was alwa-the dialogue here is just fu*king ridiculous.

HOWEVER. The immediate portion of this after that. IS THE MOST BALLER sh*t EVUH.

This n*gga decides-Now hold on.

They've been STRUGGLING WITH THIS VAULT WITH TWO CARS.

Now, "legendary racer" bout to go ultra instinct with the vault.

DOLO.

[pic - click to view]

Is that level of stupid safe ? Are you sure about this movie ?
[pic - click to view]

....The fu*k is he doing with that nos ?

Nooooooohohoh...

Sure movie sure. Do it. DO IT.
[pic - click to view]

- Okay....so he turns on the Nos, and he becomes untouchable. There is no other way to put it.
[pic - click to view]

- The gods of science, physics, gravity all the laws of the human realm in regards to space and location. DIE.

- ....I can't put into words. Homie almost decapitated a cop, took out two cop cars at the same time. TWICE. Both times had an SUV police cruiser, and he had them n*ggas in the water and the movie thought that sh*t was so ill cause everything got REAL quiet just so you could hear homies hit the water.

- Oh it keeps getting better, the MAIN corrupt n*gga this him and whole gang stealing from he decides to get in on the mix with his number two. So right hand man decides.

Ayo. Bring out the turret.

Because.....Last stand.
[pic - click to view]

(fu*k it)

Also, just so we're clear. Dom is either injuring or k*lling cops. Son, my n*gga actually catapults somebody INTO THE AIR with the vault.

Also Inertia is still in play somehow.

So this n*gga DODGES BULLETS WITH THE FU*KING VAULT AND ACTIVATES NOS ONE LAST TIME and throws the ENTIRE fu*kING CAR AND VAULT AT TWO VEHICLES.

AT THE SAME DAMN TIME. Pulls this off, jumping out of the vehicle, missing main bad dude with the vault (but taking out the the other car with the turret) and the forward mo from the vault proceeds to send the car Dom was driving forward.

SENDING THIS sh*t INTO THE FU*KING WINDSHIELD OF THE MAIN n*gga.

That's insane, that's in fu*king sane.
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

at the same time....

I was riveted and thoroughly entertained.
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 01-31-2019 at 08:54 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #12
CALViiiN 717 heat pts717
space
space
$19,817 | Props total: 41531 41531

[pic - click to view]

+18   

2 weeks ago '18        #13
space
space
The reason this scene stands out to me, is because, no other scene in this series is THIS thought out and executed to perfection in how retarded it is.

The other scenes AFTER this are just retarded big set pieces, THIS THIS was weaved plot, character, AND was fu*king retarded.

There is nothing like this scene. Oh then the Rock shows up, k*lls main dude, then former cop SILENTLY drives his Dodge charger and k*lls the dude who survived driving a car that had a car go through the windshield.

See, even after the scene is over it's still goes forward with how retarded it is.

Fam, cops cars littering the highway, and streets. This n*gga a lone goverement agent out here just k*lling people. Not arresting. k*lling.

Because that was for my team.

[video - click to view]

2 weeks ago '18        #14
space
space
 CALViiiN said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I told you Ben Affleck shoulda left, sh*t the real winner in that is @

2 weeks ago '15        #15
Preacher Mane 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,788 | Props total: 31423 31423
 Doc Da Great said
Where to begin ?

I know. With a list, but first. I wanna address some sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

I know, and honestly, the series is in it's groove as to it's stupidity. So I don't count this.

[pic - click to view]

Again aware. But this is AFTER F5. We're gonna into the posts F5 FF world. I just wanna highlight first I'm aware of these scenes.

[pic - click to view]

Aware, also believe it or not, it's a display of character building in this movie. So I allow it.

[pic - click to view]

I know.

[pic - click to view]

Yep.

[pic - click to view]

Yep.

The NY sh*t from the last one. Yeah, I'm sure I'm missing a WHOLE bunch more. I'm more or less aware of the crazy sh*t in this series. I'm aware you won't agree with me and will probably feel otherwise.

But here is the rub. The Bank Vault scene while it share the DNA of all of other scenes of being straight just fu*king stupid.

The Bank Vault scene is also really good. Like REALLY good. Great. The best scene in the series.
I forgot about some of these. This series is peak level entertainment and stupidity at the same time

Edit: Doc You forgot when they jumped foreign cars through buildings

Last edited by Preacher Mane; 01-31-2019 at 09:09 AM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #16
space
space
 Preacher Mane said
I forgot about some of these. This series is peak level entertainment and stupidity at the same time

Edit: Doc You forgot when they jumped foreign cars through buildings
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Forgot ? I just didn't wanna be here all day.

2 weeks ago '18        #17
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said
You coked out or something? Writing essays about the Fast & Furious franchise
Nah, @ and I spoke with yesterday was having a convo with me about what we believe to be the most retarded scene in the series.

He believed it was when Dom jump a highway bridge to catch Letty and then land on a car.

I believed it was this, wanted to make a thread about it., for funsies cause Fast Five is my favorite of the series.

Figured it would make a neat thread.

Making this sh*t, it really makes you think, I'm sure if you broke down all the ways this whole franchise didn't make sense, you would legit get scared for the IQ of the planet cause this sh*t makes MONEY.
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #18
CALViiiN 717 heat pts717
space
space
 Doc Da Great said
[pic - click to view]

I told you Ben Affleck shoulda left, sh*t the real winner in that is @
This been known he was leaving foolio!! the reeves movie.
he still might do DCEU sh*t.

2 weeks ago '18        #19
space
space
 CALViiiN said
This been known he was leaving foolio!! the reeves movie.
he still might do DCEU sh*t.

Oh..oh really ? Cause I said that sh*t at the peak of Batfleck hype. BVS time, yeah that warehouse scene era.

Yeah, I said he should leave and he did. You did this Cal, take responsibility.

[pic - click to view]

You did this to Ben. You made him this way. He's like this doing this for you nerds who wouldnt listen and now an innocent man is in rehab.

He shouldn't of had that role to begin with. Now the hype is rolling up again for another Batman after we've learned nothing.

Now it's ANOTHER Batman how many Batmans do we need ? Meanwhile supes just languishing and stop trying to get Jake for that sh*t.

The prince of persia doesn't need that sh*t.
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 01-31-2019 at 09:47 AM..

2 weeks ago '11        #20
CALViiiN 717 heat pts717
space
space
 Doc Da Great said
Oh..oh really ? Cause I said that sh*t at the peak of Batfleck hype. BVS time, yeah that warehouse scene era.

Yeah, I said he should leave and he did. You did this Cal, take responsibility.

[pic - click to view]

You did this to Ben. You made him this way. He's like this doing this for you nerds who wouldnt listen and now an innocent man is in rehab.

He shouldn't of had that role to begin with. Now the hype is rolling up again for another Batman after we've learned nothing.

Now it's ANOTHER Batman how many Batmans do we need ? Meanwhile supes just languishing and stop trying to get Jake for that sh*t.

The prince of persia doesn't need that sh*t.
[pic - click to view]

This dude isn’t even in rehab anymore
But dude was an alcoholic even before he was Batman.

They can have a new Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, hulk, etc every year and nerds would still watch it.

Oh and all this news.. does this mean goodbye to Ezra Flash and Ray Cyborg.

2 weeks ago '11        #21
CALViiiN 717 heat pts717
space
space
And they just casted Oscar Isaac in Denis Villeneuve DUNE...

2 weeks ago '18        #22
space
space
 CALViiiN said

This dude isn’t even in rehab anymore
But dude was an alcoholic even before he was Batman.

They can have a new Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, hulk, etc every year and nerds would still watch it.

Oh and all this news.. does this mean goodbye to Ezra Flash and Ray Cyborg.

Cal, I think all these CB are hurting people's IQ. Like on some Lex Luthor sh*t, I'm low key concerned.

This sh*t is starting to flood the market. Not the movies tho, the news. It's too much. With the theories, set shots and all this other sh*t. fu*king screen test dropping as teasers cause n*ggas ain't got sh*t to show.

I don't like where this is going. Lol.

I'd much rather not hear sh*t, see a trailer one two version and then the movie.

But this....They're doing too much with this sh*t now.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #23
space
space
I fu*king told you.

5 days ago '07        #24
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,139 | Props total: 5430 5430
 Doc Da Great said
Don't worry, I won't be here long.

Here is the scene in full:

But.... but... but... i thought they just recently jumped the shark
+1   

5 days ago '18        #25
space
space

[video - click to view]

For context, they released this today.

After a thread I made bout a week ago, on a random scene really from several years ago, on the middle franchise movies.

[pic - click to view]

Vanity Fair got n*ggas on here.

Home      

most viewed right now
+47online now  41
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
126 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+30online now  40
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
379 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+96online now  37
Image(s) inside Come Get Your Mama, Bruh...
110 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-41online now  13
Image(s) inside Feb 15 - The plus-size era is over before it began
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy