How to get cable in room without an outlet?

most viewed right now
+80  156
49 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '18        #1
216 page views
5 comments

RahmanH12 
space
space
space
$3 | Props total: 1 1
How to get cable in room without an outlet?

Dont know if this is the right place might be clueless about this too but i have xfinity and im trying to get cable in one of my rooms but the room doesnt have a cable outlet in it? any idea of how i can achieve this? I only have one cable box and its downstairs but im trying to get it in a room upstairs?

5 comments for "How to get cable in room without an outlet?"

3 weeks ago '15        #2
Teddy KGB 39 heat pts39
space
space
$14,262 | Props total: 44906 44906
You could use a computer with HDMI connection or wireless streaming and use the web-based watch Xfinity website, or stream a mobile device using the Xfinity app to the tv.
+2   

3 weeks ago '19        #3
l3altimore 7 
space
space
$27 | Props total: 65 65
I think using xfinity's website streams on a computer with HDMI out (to tv) is the best way. The xfinity app doesn't like users to cast or mirror it's cable streams (for obvious reasons).

I had their app working on my Android TV box years ago, but it hasn't worked since the app starting checking Androids for hdmi out capability.

3 weeks ago '18        #4
RahmanH12  OP
space
space
space
$3 | Props total: 1 1
I did some research and found Roku does have xfinity stream app in beta. I wouldnt mind that but the streams are always behind actual tv. So if im ever on game chat with some friends and we all watch the game it ends up getting spoiled. so thats why i want the actual cable cuz then i wouldnt be behind lol

2 weeks ago '06        #5
lilRick954 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 3 3
Ask for a wireless receiver?

2 weeks ago '04        #6
Javon23 327 heat pts327
space
space
$51,319 | Props total: 21469 21469
Depending on where you are located in regards to community/county that has the most updated Xfinity equipment they do now provide a wireless receiver.
I helped my mother move over the weekend and she switched to Xfinity and has a wireless receiver for her kitchen tv.
That was my first time seeing it and I must say Xfinity has definitely stepped their game up.

Its called the Xfinity Xi5 TV Box

[pic - click to view]

Home         

most viewed right now
+26online now  48
Video inside Post the type of girl you like
30 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+28online now  27
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"