May 10 - NEW!! SONY PS3 IN-GAME SCREEN SHOTS!!! (SICK!!!)

most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game back on that lame corny sh-t :juststop:
8 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,562 | Props total: 111 111
 chuckster409 said:
Them Xbox2 screen shots, not PS3.

um...i think the games are comin out 4 both systems but if u look on ign they actually have interviews with the developers that say : PS3 jeez its only a game dont get uptight haha
 11 years ago '04        #62
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,999 | Props total: 561 561
nobody has seen the screenshots for a few of the EA games?
it was in a newer game informer [within the last few months].

the shots from need for speed sh*t all over them pics right there.
the shots from the football game look like a past commercial ... michael vick,raining,you know the commercial.........

oh wait umm those EA games weren't for the xbox it was PS3 baby .....

and i could go on but why bother............

do a search,find the pics prove me wrong nucca
 05-10-2005, 06:23 PM         #63
mr'mpc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those look like cutscenes....show some actual gameplay!!
 11 years ago '04        #64
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
n another thing yall keep saying the ps3 aint finish an they cant make games for it because it aint finish...are u serious...if there going to show the game at E3 (electronic entertainment expo) which is may 17 with footage and possible gameplay how could it not be finished. The game developers get kits from the corporation so they can start developing games for the systems launch, imagine if game developers couldnt make games for a system until it was finalized there would never be such thing as a launch title.

yall going crazy over witch system its from n saying its xbox360 and pc and what not but posted what i saw and where i saw it dont get mad its aiight the games are gonna come out 4 each system in the future...but im still saying that the "cell" processor will blow xbox 360 out of its casing...its only speculation but why do u think microsoft is trying to get a head start on sony and nintendo? Sony already admitted in its press conferences that its competitor for the next console era is nintendo because they know nintendo is coming with something revolutionary

im not even a sony fan but i know if any of u game fans kno about that cell processor u kno its crazy ...thats analysts are wondering how sony is going to price its system because the processor is expensive as hell
 05-10-2005, 06:37 PM         #65
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr_Plenty said:
n another thing yall keep saying the ps3 aint finish an they cant make games for it because it aint finish...are u serious...if there going to show the game at E3 (electronic entertainment expo) which is may 17 with footage and possible gameplay how could it not be finished. The game developers get kits from the corporation so they can start developing games for the systems launch, imagine if game developers couldnt make games for a system until it was finalized there would never be such thing as a launch title.

yall going crazy over witch system its from n saying its xbox360 and pc and what not but posted what i saw and where i saw it dont get mad its aiight the games are gonna come out 4 each system in the future...but im still saying that the "cell" processor will blow xbox 360 out of its casing...its only speculation but why do u think microsoft is trying to get a head start on sony and nintendo? Sony already admitted in its press conferences that its competitor for the next console era is nintendo because they know nintendo is coming with something revolutionary

im not even a sony fan but i know if any of u game fans kno about that cell processor u kno its crazy ...thats analysts are wondering how sony is going to price its system because the processor is expensive as hell
You need to obviously reconfigured your facts because half of the sh*ts you said is wrong. You have yet to prove any of your claims. At least ive posted sources. Your just talking out your a.ss because you obviously bias. STFD man and start posting sources cuz you talking way to much and not backing up yo claims.
 11 years ago '04        #66
Claudinho69 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 264 264
video game = sony > microsoft

and no matter what companies rather make games for the company that sells the most, so sony will alwayz have better games...its all about the money they dont give fu*k bout u
 11 years ago '05        #67
P DRILLA 98 heat pts98
space
space
$9,752 | Props total: 1837 1837
if this game looks this tight imagin GRANTHEFTAUTO 5, ETC. and just think when the xbox n ps2 1st came out we were like how better can the graphics get lol. You kno i had to hook yall boxden kats up
AS for this game one word sums it all up IMPRESSIVE!!!!!

^^^^
i said the same thing about genesis
 05-10-2005, 07:17 PM         #68
City Stars 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They [for now] just look like standard next gen shots, as in what needs to be improved. but for one, the modeling is all soft and fuzzy, which, while makes it looks nice, still doesnt look realistic. second, if you look at the shots, the hair looks (atleast from the angle given) that it is part of the face texture, and its not even seperate from the face. Some of the clothing looks stiff. But when we really see some of the creative developers that are willing to put time into the engine to make the most of it, that sh*t will be mindblowing. As for The car screen shots, the first one is alright. If there was antialiasing in the current xbox, forza motorsport possibly looks better than that. But the screenshot with the silver truck...that's a nice screenshot.

Last edited by City Stars; 05-10-2005 at 07:19 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #69
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,285 | Props total: 2 2
xbox 360 > ps3
 05-10-2005, 08:22 PM         #70
calithuggz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
undefinedYu r stupid
 YoungHov said:
you're a loser arguing over this sh*t go outside and do something you f*g.
 05-10-2005, 08:33 PM         #71
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
I believe before you start making games for a system you would need to know at least what code (Programming Language) your console or home system is going to use. Hence the reason I said it's probably Xbox 360 or PC because they both use the same languages (direct x 10 and direct x 9).

So basically you don't know wtf you are talking about. It's been said it is PC screens, but it can easily be transferred to the Xbox 360 because of the very similar libraries used on both platforms. STFU cause you don't know what your talking about.
You obviously don't know sh*t about game development. Developers begin work on games for next generation systems years before they actually come out. Furthermore the system developer (Sony, MS, Nintendo) will send out early development kits well before the system/system specs are finalized just so developers can begin working on games. If No games were in development yet for the PS3 then Sony would be in serious trouble, as to make a game that is worthy of being a launch title, you need a few years.

Don't insult ppl and tell them they have no idea what they are talking about, when you have no idea yourself.
 11 years ago '05        #72
YoungHov 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 0 0
 chuckster409 said:
U mad? Obviously you like arguements. I have no beef wit him or you. You come out of no where and talk sh*t. Please fool, recognize wat you say before you say it. You just contradicted yourself. STFD.
I didn't talk sh*t I just stated the obvious and it's clear i struck a nerve with you because you are arguing with like 4 people in this thread like I said before go outside and do something maybe take a walk or whatever the fu*k you do. Don't reply back with anything because it'll waste my time not that i haven't already done that with this response so just be quiet and cream your pants over some x-box pictures.
 05-10-2005, 10:12 PM         #73
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungHov said:
I didn't talk sh*t I just stated the obvious and it's clear i struck a nerve with you because you are arguing with like 4 people in this thread like I said before go outside and do something maybe take a walk or whatever the fu*k you do. Don't reply back with anything because it'll waste my time not that i haven't already done that with this response so just be quiet and cream your pants over some x-box pictures.
Nah, im not mad, look at me :D , do I look mad, nah. Please your nothing to get mad over. However, *Quote* you must spread reputation around before giving hate to YoungHov for the first time. :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #74
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
 chuckster409 said:
You need to obviously reconfigured your facts because half of the sh*ts you said is wrong. You have yet to prove any of your claims. At least ive posted sources. Your just talking out your a.ss because you obviously bias. STFD man and start posting sources cuz you talking way to much and not backing up yo claims.

lol yall boxden kats k!ll me, i never said anything i stated was a fact, if u actually read my post you would have noted the word "SPECULATION",
 Mr Plenty said:
its only speculation
u want facts go search google or somin

but its obvious u didnt read so i wont argue with you...and as far as being biased...i think all humans are in some manner. im neither a sony or microsoft fan...just posting newz that i was enthusiastic about...

yall gotta chill out on this site its only a few pics it doesnt matter what system it came from as long as u kno its a next gen console
 05-10-2005, 11:41 PM         #75
Jepprey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice nice... cant fu*ken wait
 11 years ago '04        #76
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 64 64
use imageshack.us instead of photobucket.

photobucket has bandwidth limits and doesn't like hot linking
 11 years ago '05        #77
YoungHov 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 0 0
 chuckster409 said:
Nah, im not mad, look at me :D , do I look mad, nah. Please your nothing to get mad over. However, *Quote* you must spread reputation around before giving hate to YoungHov for the first time. :rolleyes:

I never said you were mad son maybe you should learn to read Don't take this video game talk sh*t so seriously. Oh no don't give me hate. Why would you take my fake money away!!!! You fu*kin a**hole now I lost some egreen what am I gonna do he made me lose some fake money!! Jesus Christ when will this madness ever end! I should have never fu*ked with this guy he's one tough Son of a bi*ch. Get a fu*kin life you loser your X-box is callin you go play it.
 05-11-2005, 04:47 AM         #78
whackawookie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
I believe before you start making games for a system you would need to know at least what code (Programming Language) your console or home system is going to use. Hence the reason I said it's probably Xbox 360 or PC because they both use the same languages (direct x 10 and direct x 9).

So basically you don't know wtf you are talking about. It's been said it is PC screens, but it can easily be transferred to the Xbox 360 because of the very similar libraries used on both platforms. STFU cause you don't know what your talking about.

i dont know what im talking about, riiiight. would u like me to scan the egm i have from a few months ago that pretty much proves my point. an interview with game developers for a war type game for next gen xbox that could pretty much be quoted saying, we have no idea about a finished product, microsoft told us what the system would be able to do and we just built on that. and what the hell do u think it means when i say a system capabilities limitations and crap, u think im talking about if its potty trained. theres not much in life i know, but video games and computers I KNOW. so SHADDAP

Last edited by whackawookie; 05-11-2005 at 04:55 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #79
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,470 | Props total: 24 24
we have no idea about a finished product, microsoft told us what the system would be able to do and we just built on that

U are not the smartest cookie in the jar. do you think games are just made by graphics? MS has had the programming language in place since the first xbox came out (They both use the same programming language). Maybe you misunderstood me homes. I was backing up my argument that these are not PS3 images because of the fact they have NO SYSTEM TO RUN THEIR GAMES ON YET. I know the way video games are made ... and I know they take a while to develop. I never said they didn't. Why don't you scan that article, because I am curious to what it does say. I think I would get more out of it then you, because I have a background in programming. Hell I went to college for it for 4 years.

As for both of you that are flaming me ... here's an article for you both saying that EA of all developers doesn't even have a PS3 dev kit. They do say that PS3 is suppose to have more under the hood, but how would they know? Probably just random specs thrown out there by Sony like they did with the ol' PS2. The article is dated in January ... but it take years to make games doesn't it? STFU

Wednesday 26th January 2005

PS3 TO OUTPERFORM XBOX 2?

EA exec suggests Sony's next-gen PlayStation could pack more punch than Microsoft's Xbox 2. More future console clues inside

11:00 An Electronic Arts executive has indicated that Sony's PS3 will have more processing horsepower than Microsoft's Xbox 2.
Speaking to BBC News Rory Armes, European studio general manager for EA, said, "The rumours are that PlayStation 3 will have a little more under the hood than Xbox 2."

Armes revealed that EA development teams were already in possession of Xbox 2 dev kits but not Sony PS3 or Nintendo Revolution kits, lending credence to reports that Xbox 2 will hit shelves possibly before the end of 2005, and certainly before PS3 and Revolution.

He added that final technical specs for all three consoles have not yet been confirmed, making early development "a horrendous effort in the first year."

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/?page=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php(que)id=114240

linked, and I can find more if you want me too! Now you shaddup ... and what the hell do you know that I don't! BIOTCH!
 05-11-2005, 10:13 AM         #80
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea bro, i said 2-3 pages ago its not ps3 lol.........good find on that article
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
230 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy