May 10 - NEW!! SONY PS3 IN-GAME SCREEN SHOTS!!! (SICK!!!)

most viewed right now
53 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

05-10-2005, 02:40 PM         #51
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t like a REAL car

Last edited by Double Deuce; 05-10-2005 at 02:41 PM..

05-10-2005, 04:41 PM         #52
whackawookie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said
You used another user name.lol. You aint fooling me.lol. FOH

um, are u saying im somebody else? sorry to dissappoint but this is my only name and infact the name i use on every message board. i dont care whos f*ghting about what, i just want the f*ght to have facts before both people are arguing over fiction

05-10-2005, 04:44 PM         #53
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy sh*t is fu*king sick and i dont like sony

05-10-2005, 04:45 PM         #54
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whackawookie said
um, are u saying im somebody else? sorry to dissappoint but this is my only name and infact the name i use on every message board. i dont care whos f*ghting about what, i just want the f*ght to have facts before both people are arguing over fiction
Let me see. Join Date: June 2004. Posts: 61. You dont see nothing wrong wit that. Look at your egreen too. You have another username, you aint fooling nobody.lol.

05-10-2005, 04:46 PM         #55
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam sh*t looks real as fu*k i cant wait forreal , games is changin so rapidly man , these next couple of months we gonna see the jump in console to the next GEn

ONE

14 years ago '04        #56
KURUPTION!!! 546 heat pts546
space
space
$34,815 | Props total: 1388 1388
I don't think it's that big of a leap from what it was before.

05-10-2005, 04:52 PM         #57
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those pics are like 2 months old if not older why u decide to post them today

05-10-2005, 05:03 PM         #58
whackawookie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said
Let me see. Join Date: June 2004. Posts: 61. You dont see nothing wrong wit that. Look at your egreen too. You have another username, you aint fooling nobody.lol.
so because i joined that long ago and dont post that much here means i have another name? negatory, i just dont post here that much. i usually reside in game message boards but come here now and then, i usually only respond to something on the front page that catches my eye. i havent done anything to deserve rep points, and y do u keep laughing. if we could move along

14 years ago '04        #59
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 87 87
 whackawookie said
what i think is funny is the arguing, its retarded. first off, a system doesnt have to be finished to start making games for it. developers are told the limits and limitations and the systems capabilities and are told to run with it. a system is usually finalized for specs many months before it hits retail. if a system was forced to be finished for a game to get developed for it, there wouldnt be any games at launch.
I believe before you start making games for a system you would need to know at least what code (Programming Language) your console or home system is going to use. Hence the reason I said it's probably Xbox 360 or PC because they both use the same languages (direct x 10 and direct x 9).

So basically you don't know wtf you are talking about. It's been said it is PC screens, but it can easily be transferred to the Xbox 360 because of the very similar libraries used on both platforms. STFU cause you don't know what your talking about.

05-10-2005, 07:14 PM         #60
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said
The controller, the camera, the headset, the camera, and even the console itself...there have been a lot of Xbox 360 leaks so far.

Now, it seems a full list of Xbox 360 specs and Xbox Live details has been leaked. This list comes from a thread on the Team Xbox forums (the thread has since been deleted), and the TXB poster originally got it from another un-named forum.

2 types of Xbox Live:
Xbox Live Silver (no subscription required)
Xbox Live Gold (subscription benefits)

Features for Gold service
(S) Also for Silver
(O) Also for Offline

- Seamless transition to Xbox Live account from Xbox to Xbox 360
- Access to MMOs (additional fees may apply) (S)
- Free Xbox Live weekends (S)
- Multiplayer online gameplay
- Motto for gamer profile (S)(O)
- Personalized look for Xbox System Guide (S)(O)
- Offline achievments (S)(O)
- Online achievements (S)
- Access to other players' Gamer cards via Live (S)
- Cumulative gamer score (S)(O)
- Location/language profile (S)(O)
- Reputation (S)
- Enahnced matchmaking using above
- Skill level matchmaking
- Gameplay style profile (casual, competitive, etc.)
- Recent players list (S)
- Free and premium download game content(S)
- Free and premium downloadable movies, music, tv (S)
- Downloadable demos/trailers (S)
- Microtransactions (S)
- Custom playlist in every game (S)(O)
- Play music from portable devices (S)(O)
- View images from digital camera (S)(O)
- Strem media from Windows XP (S)(O)
- Interactive screen savers (S)(O)
- Track info for CDs (S) (O)
- Communication with voice, video or text (S)

The Hardware:
1. Support for DVD-video, DVD-Rom, DVD-R/RW, CD-DA, CD-Rom, CD-R, CD-RW, WMA CD, MP3 cd, JPEG photo CD
2. All games supported at 16:9, 720p and 1080i, anti-aliasing
3. Customizable face plates to change appearance
4. 3 USB 2.0 ports
5. Support for 4 wireless controllers
6. Detachable 20GB drive
7. Wi-Fi ready

Custom IBM PowerPC-based CPU
- 3 symmetrical cores at 3.2 GHz each <---what I was just talking about.
- 2 hardware threads per core
- 1 VMX-128 vector unit per core
- 1 MB L2 cache

CPU Game Math Performance
- 9 billion dots per second

Custom ATI Graphics Processor
- 500 MNz
- 10 MB embedded DRAM
- 48-way parallel floating-point shader pipelines
- unified shader architecture

Memory
-512 MB GDDR3 RAM
- 700 MNz DDR

Memory Bandwidth
- 22.4 GB/s memory interface bus bandwidth
- 256 GB/s memory bandwidth to EDRAM
- 21.6 GB/s frontside bus

Audio
- Mulitchannel surround sond output
- Supports 48khz 16-bit audio
- 320 independent decompression channels
- 32 bit processing
- 256+ audio channels

To sum up the important stuff regarding XBL:

There will be two versions of Xbox Live. Silver is free (everyone gets it), and Gold is a paid subscription, like the current XBL. It looks like Xbox Live will be free on the weekends for everyone; Gold members will get it all the time, obviously. Current Xbox Live accounts will carry over to the 360 and become Gold Xbox Live accounts. Both Gold and Silver members will be able to download demos, trailers, and other content through XBL.

This info seems pretty legit, and some insiders have confirmed that this is indeed a real leak. At this rate, you have to wonder if Microsoft will have anything left to reveal at the MTV unveiling on May 12.

THIS IS A RUMOR BUT THIS JUST CAME OUT THE OTHER DAY, IF THIS IS TRUE THEN YOU CAN OFFICIALLY SIT THE fu*k DOWN. IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE SOMETHING SUPERIOR TO THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IT IS CUZ I GOTS TO HAVE THAT sh*t. IF YOU DONT AND IN THE FUTURE YOU PUT TOGETHER A PC GAMING SYSTEM SUPERIOR TO THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST YOU. THANK YOU. LOL.
We will have to wait and see but on the real, yes i have something similar to that except for CPU Game Math Performance (which i dont know what it is) and i have 1 gig ram instead of 512, oh and i got much bigger HD's...I gave you my specs before (radeon800xt plat, 3.6 p4, 1 gig kingston, 2 seagates 160g each and the BEST part of a PC, my P5AD2 Premium motherboard.
I gave you all the deatils to compare so you can see youself i aint lying.

Lemme tell you something though that i highly doubt the 9.6 will be equivalent to a PC 9.6 or else wheres the motherboard? plus it will be 2 fu*king expensive...By the way, if you ever get the chance to play a game with my setup, you will actually SEE what i'm talking about, until then all you have is numbers and stats :D

14 years ago '04        #61
Mr_Plenty  OP
space
space
$2,820 | Props total: 444 444
 chuckster409 said
Them Xbox2 screen shots, not PS3.

um...i think the games are comin out 4 both systems but if u look on ign they actually have interviews with the developers that say : PS3 jeez its only a game dont get uptight haha

14 years ago '04        #62
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,239 | Props total: 1107 1107
nobody has seen the screenshots for a few of the EA games?
it was in a newer game informer [within the last few months].

the shots from need for speed sh*t all over them pics right there.
the shots from the football game look like a past commercial ... michael vick,raining,you know the commercial.........

oh wait umm those EA games weren't for the xbox it was PS3 baby .....

and i could go on but why bother............

do a search,find the pics prove me wrong nucca

05-10-2005, 07:23 PM         #63
mr'mpc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those look like cutscenes....show some actual gameplay!!

14 years ago '04        #64
Mr_Plenty  OP
space
space
n another thing yall keep saying the ps3 aint finish an they cant make games for it because it aint finish...are u serious...if there going to show the game at E3 (electronic entertainment expo) which is may 17 with footage and possible gameplay how could it not be finished. The game developers get kits from the corporation so they can start developing games for the systems launch, imagine if game developers couldnt make games for a system until it was finalized there would never be such thing as a launch title.

yall going crazy over witch system its from n saying its xbox360 and pc and what not but posted what i saw and where i saw it dont get mad its aiight the games are gonna come out 4 each system in the future...but im still saying that the "cell" processor will blow xbox 360 out of its casing...its only speculation but why do u think microsoft is trying to get a head start on sony and nintendo? Sony already admitted in its press conferences that its competitor for the next console era is nintendo because they know nintendo is coming with something revolutionary

im not even a sony fan but i know if any of u game fans kno about that cell processor u kno its crazy ...thats analysts are wondering how sony is going to price its system because the processor is expensive as hell

05-10-2005, 07:37 PM         #65
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr_Plenty said
n another thing yall keep saying the ps3 aint finish an they cant make games for it because it aint finish...are u serious...if there going to show the game at E3 (electronic entertainment expo) which is may 17 with footage and possible gameplay how could it not be finished. The game developers get kits from the corporation so they can start developing games for the systems launch, imagine if game developers couldnt make games for a system until it was finalized there would never be such thing as a launch title.

yall going crazy over witch system its from n saying its xbox360 and pc and what not but posted what i saw and where i saw it dont get mad its aiight the games are gonna come out 4 each system in the future...but im still saying that the "cell" processor will blow xbox 360 out of its casing...its only speculation but why do u think microsoft is trying to get a head start on sony and nintendo? Sony already admitted in its press conferences that its competitor for the next console era is nintendo because they know nintendo is coming with something revolutionary

im not even a sony fan but i know if any of u game fans kno about that cell processor u kno its crazy ...thats analysts are wondering how sony is going to price its system because the processor is expensive as hell
You need to obviously reconfigured your facts because half of the sh*ts you said is wrong. You have yet to prove any of your claims. At least ive posted sources. Your just talking out your a*s because you obviously bias. STFD man and start posting sources cuz you talking way to much and not backing up yo claims.

14 years ago '04        #66
Claudinho69 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 2873 2873
video game = sony > microsoft

and no matter what companies rather make games for the company that sells the most, so sony will alwayz have better games...its all about the money they dont give fu*k bout u

14 years ago '05        #67
P DRILLA 114 heat pts114
space
space
$11,701 | Props total: 11945 11945
if this game looks this tight imagin GRANTHEFTAUTO 5, ETC. and just think when the xbox n ps2 1st came out we were like how better can the graphics get lol. You kno i had to hook yall boxden kats up
AS for this game one word sums it all up IMPRESSIVE!!!!!

^^^^
i said the same thing about genesis

05-10-2005, 08:17 PM         #68
City Stars 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They [for now] just look like standard next gen shots, as in what needs to be improved. but for one, the modeling is all soft and fuzzy, which, while makes it looks nice, still doesnt look realistic. second, if you look at the shots, the hair looks (atleast from the angle given) that it is part of the face texture, and its not even seperate from the face. Some of the clothing looks stiff. But when we really see some of the creative developers that are willing to put time into the engine to make the most of it, that sh*t will be mindblowing. As for The car screen shots, the first one is alright. If there was antialiasing in the current xbox, forza motorsport possibly looks better than that. But the screenshot with the silver truck...that's a nice screenshot.

Last edited by City Stars; 05-10-2005 at 08:19 PM..

14 years ago '04        #69
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,298 | Props total: 41 41
xbox 360 > ps3

05-10-2005, 09:22 PM         #70
calithuggz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
undefinedYu r stupid
 YoungHov said
you're a loser arguing over this sh*t go outside and do something you f*g.

05-10-2005, 09:33 PM         #71
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said
I believe before you start making games for a system you would need to know at least what code (Programming Language) your console or home system is going to use. Hence the reason I said it's probably Xbox 360 or PC because they both use the same languages (direct x 10 and direct x 9).

So basically you don't know wtf you are talking about. It's been said it is PC screens, but it can easily be transferred to the Xbox 360 because of the very similar libraries used on both platforms. STFU cause you don't know what your talking about.
You obviously don't know sh*t about game development. Developers begin work on games for next generation systems years before they actually come out. Furthermore the system developer (Sony, MS, Nintendo) will send out early development kits well before the system/system specs are finalized just so developers can begin working on games. If No games were in development yet for the PS3 then Sony would be in serious trouble, as to make a game that is worthy of being a launch title, you need a few years.

Don't insult ppl and tell them they have no idea what they are talking about, when you have no idea yourself.

14 years ago '05        #72
YoungHov 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 1 1
 chuckster409 said
U mad? Obviously you like arguements. I have no beef wit him or you. You come out of no where and talk sh*t. Please fool, recognize wat you say before you say it. You just contradicted yourself. STFD.
I didn't talk sh*t I just stated the obvious and it's clear i struck a nerve with you because you are arguing with like 4 people in this thread like I said before go outside and do something maybe take a walk or whatever the fu*k you do. Don't reply back with anything because it'll waste my time not that i haven't already done that with this response so just be quiet and cream your pants over some x-box pictures.

05-10-2005, 11:12 PM         #73
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungHov said
I didn't talk sh*t I just stated the obvious and it's clear i struck a nerve with you because you are arguing with like 4 people in this thread like I said before go outside and do something maybe take a walk or whatever the fu*k you do. Don't reply back with anything because it'll waste my time not that i haven't already done that with this response so just be quiet and cream your pants over some x-box pictures.
Nah, im not mad, look at me :D , do I look mad, nah. Please your nothing to get mad over. However, *Quote* you must spread reputation around before giving hate to YoungHov for the first time. :rolleyes:

14 years ago '04        #74
Mr_Plenty  OP
space
space
 chuckster409 said
You need to obviously reconfigured your facts because half of the sh*ts you said is wrong. You have yet to prove any of your claims. At least ive posted sources. Your just talking out your a*s because you obviously bias. STFD man and start posting sources cuz you talking way to much and not backing up yo claims.

lol yall boxden kats k*ll me, i never said anything i stated was a fact, if u actually read my post you would have noted the word "SPECULATION",
 Mr Plenty said
its only speculation
u want facts go search google or somin

but its obvious u didnt read so i wont argue with you...and as far as being biased...i think all humans are in some manner. im neither a sony or microsoft fan...just posting newz that i was enthusiastic about...

yall gotta chill out on this site its only a few pics it doesnt matter what system it came from as long as u kno its a next gen console

05-11-2005, 12:41 AM         #75
Jepprey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice nice... cant fu*ken wait

Home      

most viewed right now
+156online now  32
Image(s) inside Sittin 24 inches off the ground...
66 comments
19 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+120online now  24
Image(s) inside Come Get Your Mama, Bruh...
126 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+24online now  21
Sara Molina: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Guilty Plea Deal is No Prison Time by Snitching..
407 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-56online now  12
Image(s) inside Feb 15 - The plus-size era is over before it began
66 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy