May 10 - NEW!! SONY PS3 IN-GAME SCREEN SHOTS!!! (SICK!!!)

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
180 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cents Ex Jumpoff Booty Is On Point
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
153 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
kc10785 
space
space
$4,203 | Props total: 50 50
they talk about the next gen
 05-10-2005, 12:59 PM         #42
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kc10785 said:
Actually those are PS3 screenshots they been out for a while though check the site out though yall gonna see how much power the ps3 got yall fools be quick to down play Playstation just to sice xbox

[WEBSITE LINK]
Like I said Xbox 2. They havent actually started making games for PS3 yet. Their still putting the final touches on it. Here's a link in the same website, but screen shots for Xbox 2.lol. I guess you thought you were smart.

Last edited by chuckster409; 05-10-2005 at 01:01 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #43
kc10785 
space
space
^^^^it's the same thing for both of them so who is to say which one it's for none of them are actually in the game photos so it's not going to look actually like that on PS3 or xbox 360 so what point are u trying to make
 05-10-2005, 01:12 PM         #44
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kc10785 said:
^^^^it's the same thing for both of them so who is to say which one it's for none of them are actually in the game photos so it's not going to look actually like that on PS3 or xbox 360 so what point are u trying to make
Its PC or Xbox dumb fu*k. They havent gotten through making the PS3.lol. Thats my point.
 11 years ago '05        #45
YoungHov 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 0 0
 chuckster409 said:
Its PC or Xbox dumb fu*k. They havent gotten through making the PS3.lol. Thats my point.
you're a loser arguing over this sh*t go outside and do something you f*g.
 05-10-2005, 01:21 PM         #46
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungHov said:
you're a loser arguing over this sh*t go outside and do something you f*g.
U mad? Obviously you like arguements. I have no beef wit him or you. You come out of no where and talk sh*t. Please fool, recognize wat you say before you say it. You just contradicted yourself. STFD.
 11 years ago '04        #47
kc10785 
space
space
 chuckster409 said:

your name is not chuckster409 no more we going to call u gamepro so it can boost ur ego and make u think u won a arguement that u only care about lol

Last edited by kc10785; 05-10-2005 at 01:24 PM..
 05-10-2005, 01:30 PM         #48
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kc10785 said:
your name is not chuckster409 no more we going to call u gamepro so it can boost ur ego and make u think u won a arguement that u only care about lol
Props n*gga thats A good one.lol.
 05-10-2005, 01:32 PM         #49
whackawookie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i think is funny is the arguing, its retarded. first off, a system doesnt have to be finished to start making games for it. developers are told the limits and limitations and the systems capabilities and are told to run with it. a system is usually finalized for specs many months before it hits retail. if a system was forced to be finished for a game to get developed for it, there wouldnt be any games at launch.
 05-10-2005, 01:38 PM         #50
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whackawookie said:
what i think is funny is the arguing, its retarded. first off, a system doesnt have to be finished to start making games for it. developers are told the limits and limitations and the systems capabilities and are told to run with it. a system is usually finalized for specs many months before it hits retail. if a system was forced to be finished for a game to get developed for it, there wouldnt be any games at launch.
You used another user name.lol. You aint fooling me.lol. FOH
 05-10-2005, 01:40 PM         #51
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t like a REAL car

Last edited by Double Deuce; 05-10-2005 at 01:41 PM..
 05-10-2005, 03:41 PM         #52
whackawookie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
You used another user name.lol. You aint fooling me.lol. FOH

um, are u saying im somebody else? sorry to dissappoint but this is my only name and infact the name i use on every message board. i dont care whos f!ghting about what, i just want the f!ght to have facts before both people are arguing over fiction
 05-10-2005, 03:44 PM         #53
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy sh*t is fu*king sick and i dont like sony
 05-10-2005, 03:45 PM         #54
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whackawookie said:
um, are u saying im somebody else? sorry to dissappoint but this is my only name and infact the name i use on every message board. i dont care whos f!ghting about what, i just want the f!ght to have facts before both people are arguing over fiction
Let me see. Join Date: June 2004. Posts: 61. You dont see nothing wrong wit that. Look at your egreen too. You have another username, you aint fooling nobody.lol.
 05-10-2005, 03:46 PM         #55
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam sh*t looks real as fu*k i cant wait forreal , games is changin so rapidly man , these next couple of months we gonna see the jump in console to the next GEn

ONE
 11 years ago '04        #56
KURUPTION!!! 525 heat pts525
space
space
$34,205 | Props total: 330 330
I don't think it's that big of a leap from what it was before.
 05-10-2005, 03:52 PM         #57
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those pics are like 2 months old if not older why u decide to post them today
 05-10-2005, 04:03 PM         #58
whackawookie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Let me see. Join Date: June 2004. Posts: 61. You dont see nothing wrong wit that. Look at your egreen too. You have another username, you aint fooling nobody.lol.
so because i joined that long ago and dont post that much here means i have another name? negatory, i just dont post here that much. i usually reside in game message boards but come here now and then, i usually only respond to something on the front page that catches my eye. i havent done anything to deserve rep points, and y do u keep laughing. if we could move along
 11 years ago '04        #59
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,470 | Props total: 24 24
 whackawookie said:
I believe before you start making games for a system you would need to know at least what code (Programming Language) your console or home system is going to use. Hence the reason I said it's probably Xbox 360 or PC because they both use the same languages (direct x 10 and direct x 9).

So basically you don't know wtf you are talking about. It's been said it is PC screens, but it can easily be transferred to the Xbox 360 because of the very similar libraries used on both platforms. STFU cause you don't know what your talking about.
 05-10-2005, 06:14 PM         #60
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
The controller, the camera, the headset, the camera, and even the console itself...there have been a lot of Xbox 360 leaks so far.

Now, it seems a full list of Xbox 360 specs and Xbox Live details has been leaked. This list comes from a thread on the Team Xbox forums (the thread has since been deleted), and the TXB poster originally got it from another un-named forum.

2 types of Xbox Live:
Xbox Live Silver (no subscription required)
Xbox Live Gold (subscription benefits)

Features for Gold service
(S) Also for Silver
(O) Also for Offline

- Seamless transition to Xbox Live account from Xbox to Xbox 360
- Access to MMOs (additional fees may apply) (S)
- Free Xbox Live weekends (S)
- Multiplayer online gameplay
- Motto for gamer profile (S)(O)
- Personalized look for Xbox System Guide (S)(O)
- Offline achievments (S)(O)
- Online achievements (S)
- Access to other players' Gamer cards via Live (S)
- Cumulative gamer score (S)(O)
- Location/language profile (S)(O)
- Reputation (S)
- Enahnced matchmaking using above
- Skill level matchmaking
- Gameplay style profile (casual, competitive, etc.)
- Recent players list (S)
- Free and premium download game content(S)
- Free and premium downloadable movies, music, tv (S)
- Downloadable demos/trailers (S)
- Microtransactions (S)
- Custom playlist in every game (S)(O)
- Play music from portable devices (S)(O)
- View images from digital camera (S)(O)
- Strem media from Windows XP (S)(O)
- Interactive screen savers (S)(O)
- Track info for CDs (S) (O)
- Communication with voice, video or text (S)

The Hardware:
1. Support for DVD-video, DVD-Rom, DVD-R/RW, CD-DA, CD-Rom, CD-R, CD-RW, WMA CD, MP3 cd, JPEG photo CD
2. All games supported at 16:9, 720p and 1080i, anti-aliasing
3. Customizable face plates to change appearance
4. 3 USB 2.0 ports
5. Support for 4 wireless controllers
6. Detachable 20GB drive
7. Wi-Fi ready

Custom IBM PowerPC-based CPU
- 3 symmetrical cores at 3.2 GHz each <---what I was just talking about.
- 2 hardware threads per core
- 1 VMX-128 vector unit per core
- 1 MB L2 cache

CPU Game Math Performance
- 9 billion dots per second

Custom ATI Graphics Processor
- 500 MNz
- 10 MB embedded DRAM
- 48-way parallel floating-point shader pipelines
- unified shader architecture

Memory
-512 MB GDDR3 RAM
- 700 MNz DDR

Memory Bandwidth
- 22.4 GB/s memory interface bus bandwidth
- 256 GB/s memory bandwidth to EDRAM
- 21.6 GB/s frontside bus

Audio
- Mulitchannel surround sond output
- Supports 48khz 16-bit audio
- 320 independent decompression channels
- 32 bit processing
- 256+ audio channels

To sum up the important stuff regarding XBL:

There will be two versions of Xbox Live. Silver is free (everyone gets it), and Gold is a paid subscription, like the current XBL. It looks like Xbox Live will be free on the weekends for everyone; Gold members will get it all the time, obviously. Current Xbox Live accounts will carry over to the 360 and become Gold Xbox Live accounts. Both Gold and Silver members will be able to download demos, trailers, and other content through XBL.

This info seems pretty legit, and some insiders have confirmed that this is indeed a real leak. At this rate, you have to wonder if Microsoft will have anything left to reveal at the MTV unveiling on May 12.

THIS IS A RUMOR BUT THIS JUST CAME OUT THE OTHER DAY, IF THIS IS TRUE THEN YOU CAN OFFICIALLY SIT THE fu*k DOWN. IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE SOMETHING SUPERIOR TO THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IT IS CUZ I GOTS TO HAVE THAT sh*t. IF YOU DONT AND IN THE FUTURE YOU PUT TOGETHER A PC GAMING SYSTEM SUPERIOR TO THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST YOU. THANK YOU. LOL.
We will have to wait and see but on the real, yes i have something similar to that except for CPU Game Math Performance (which i dont know what it is) and i have 1 gig ram instead of 512, oh and i got much bigger HD's...I gave you my specs before (radeon800xt plat, 3.6 p4, 1 gig kingston, 2 seagates 160g each and the BEST part of a PC, my P5AD2 Premium motherboard.
I gave you all the deatils to compare so you can see youself i aint lying.

Lemme tell you something though that i highly doubt the 9.6 will be equivalent to a PC 9.6 or else wheres the motherboard? plus it will be 2 fu*king expensive...By the way, if you ever get the chance to play a game with my setup, you will actually SEE what i'm talking about, until then all you have is numbers and stats :D
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
105 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
144 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
152 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
122 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Meek Mill & Pusha T – Black Moses (Feat. Priscilla Renea) (FULL SONG)
62 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
198 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy