May 10 - NEW!! SONY PS3 IN-GAME SCREEN SHOTS!!! (SICK!!!)

most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wwf legend gail kim
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-10-2005, 08:27 AM         #21
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
What kind of PC graphics card that you got that looks like that and how much did it cost. Do me a favor and quit lying.
X800 XT Platinum Edition with 3.6 Pentium...Do me a favor and try running Doom 3 with those specs. If everyone could afford those cards then you would see alotta games like that

Last edited by dvd07; 05-10-2005 at 08:28 AM..
 05-10-2005, 08:28 AM         #22
CommonBe2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice graphics
 05-10-2005, 08:33 AM         #23
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dvd07 said:
X800 XT Platinum Edition with 3.6 Pentium...Do me a favor and try running Doom 3 with those specs
Still not on the car screen level. I feel a PC d!ckryding trend coming. Plus the those specs that you just said isnt going to stand up to the Xbox 2 or PS3. Microsoft leaked a couple of specs about the Xbox 2. It will have 3 symmetrical cores at 3.2ghz. Thats 3.2x3=9.6ghz. You got anything close to that. I think not. STFD. PC will past the Xbox 2 and PS3 up, but it will cost you a pretty big penny to upgrade that sh*t to the level above Xbox2 and PS3.

Last edited by chuckster409; 05-10-2005 at 08:36 AM..
 05-10-2005, 08:45 AM         #24
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Still not on the car screen level. I feel a PC d!ckryding trend coming. Plus the those specs that you just said isnt going to stand up to the Xbox 2 or PS3. Microsoft leaked a couple of specs about the Xbox 2. It will have 3 symmetrical cores at 3.2ghz. Thats 3.2x3=9.6ghz. You got anything close to that. I think not. STFD. PC will past the Xbox 2 and PS3 up, but it will cost you a pretty big penny to upgrade that sh*t to the level above Xbox2 and PS3.

How they gon have 9.6ghz? That alone would be over 500 bones..
you should do your researchb4 runnin ya fingas, because it's known the top end cards are always underacheiving due to the fact that games don't use the full potential because not everyone has those cards, therefore it be waste of resources for most games
You dont actually think console is better then a PC in grapics do you? lmao
 05-10-2005, 08:47 AM         #25
soulchild 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you'll definitely have to pay for what you get. think about PSP.. that sh*t came out at like $350. for sure the next gen consoles will be better than the average person's PC, but these companies making the video chips (ATI and NVidia for Xbox360 and PS3 respectively) are sure to have something better lined up for the PC.

Console will never beat PC (if you're willing to pay the money). All these pics you're seeing now are definitely not ingame play.

true that the full potential of the graphics will not be exploited right away, but that's about any new console. give the developers time to catch up.

PS3 vs. XBox360; what are peoples thoughts? My money is on PS3 for being the big seller. Microsoft and their "Bundle"-style packagin will put to much useless sh*t in their system.. like digital photo storage (it's a console, not a PC, who needs that sh*t)

Last edited by soulchild; 05-10-2005 at 08:52 AM.. Reason: additions to original post
 05-10-2005, 08:48 AM         #26
Polopopo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is fire
 05-10-2005, 09:00 AM         #27
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dvd07 said:
How they gon have 9.6ghz? That alone would be over 500 bones..
you should do your researchb4 runnin ya fingas, because it's known the top end cards are always underacheiving due to the fact that games don't use the full potential because not everyone has those cards, therefore it be waste of resources for most games
You dont actually think console is better then a PC in grapics do you? lmao
Yeah I am right you will find out later this week probably. 3.2x3=9.6 the last time i checked my math. No I dont actuall think that consoles will ever beat PC graphics. But the money you would have to spend to have superior graphics when the Xbox 2 comes out will be unreasonable first. Second you couldnt go to a gaming store to get the specs needed surpass the Xbox two, you would have to specially order that through a company that makes them. It would be over 1,000 dollars for the graphics card alone probably if you ordered it from the factory. Remember what Microsoft and Sony said. They said that they will lose a lot of money in console sales this time around because the price their going to sale the consoles at($399) will be well under what it actually would cost. The only way to make the money lost back is in the number of games they sell. So you keep buying your video cards everytime a new pc game comes out. lol I'll be chilling wit my Xbox 2 or PS3 with better games than you pc.lol.
 05-10-2005, 09:15 AM         #28
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Yeah I am right you will find out later this week probably. 3.2x3=9.6 the last time i checked my math. No I dont actuall think that consoles will ever beat PC graphics. But the money you would have to spend to have superior graphics when the Xbox 2 comes out will be unreasonable first. Second you couldnt go to a gaming store to get the specs needed surpass the Xbox two, you would have to specially order that through a company that makes them. It would be over 1,000 dollars for the graphics card alone probably if you ordered it from the factory. Remember what Microsoft and Sony said. They said that they will lose a lot of money in console sales this time around because the price their going to sale the consoles at($399) will be well under what it actually would cost. The only way to make the money lost back is in the number of games they sell. So you keep buying your video cards everytime a new pc game comes out. lol I'll be chilling wit my Xbox 2 or PS3 with better games than you pc.lol.
You actually believe that they will "lose" money from making these consoles bcuz they said so?...LMAO HAHA, really?, lemme guess you still at high school? I'll skip that, thats too easy..

Anyway I dont keep buying cards because "new pc's" never come out lol. Like i said, these cards r underachieving, so far its not up to the card, itsup to the game to up they graphic engine ( so far ONLY 2 games have given my card a run for its money doom3 and half life2). and since these new console r coming out then that will mean better graphics will be made for all games (pc included). Plus i'll own which ever consoles better so i have the luxury to enjoy both haha
 05-10-2005, 09:23 AM         #29
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dvd07 said:
You actually believe that they will "lose" money from making these consoles bcuz they said so?...LMAO HAHA, really?, lemme guess you still at high school? I'll skip that, thats too easy..

Anyway I dont keep buying cards because "new pc's" never come out lol. Like i said, these cards r underachieving, so far its not up to the card, itsup to the game to up they graphic engine ( so far ONLY 2 games have given my card a run for its money doom3 and half life2). and since these new console r coming out then that will mean better graphics will be made for all games (pc included). Plus i'll own which ever consoles better so i have the luxury to enjoy both haha
The controller, the camera, the headset, the camera, and even the console itself...there have been a lot of Xbox 360 leaks so far.

Now, it seems a full list of Xbox 360 specs and Xbox Live details has been leaked. This list comes from a thread on the Team Xbox forums (the thread has since been deleted), and the TXB poster originally got it from another un-named forum.

2 types of Xbox Live:
Xbox Live Silver (no subscription required)
Xbox Live Gold (subscription benefits)

Features for Gold service
(S) Also for Silver
(O) Also for Offline

- Seamless transition to Xbox Live account from Xbox to Xbox 360
- Access to MMOs (additional fees may apply) (S)
- Free Xbox Live weekends (S)
- Multiplayer online gameplay
- Motto for gamer profile (S)(O)
- Personalized look for Xbox System Guide (S)(O)
- Offline achievments (S)(O)
- Online achievements (S)
- Access to other players' Gamer cards via Live (S)
- Cumulative gamer score (S)(O)
- Location/language profile (S)(O)
- Reputation (S)
- Enahnced matchmaking using above
- Skill level matchmaking
- Gameplay style profile (casual, competitive, etc.)
- Recent players list (S)
- Free and premium download game content(S)
- Free and premium downloadable movies, music, tv (S)
- Downloadable demos/trailers (S)
- Microtransactions (S)
- Custom playlist in every game (S)(O)
- Play music from portable devices (S)(O)
- View images from digital camera (S)(O)
- Strem media from Windows XP (S)(O)
- Interactive screen savers (S)(O)
- Track info for CDs (S) (O)
- Communication with voice, video or text (S)

The Hardware:
1. Support for DVD-video, DVD-Rom, DVD-R/RW, CD-DA, CD-Rom, CD-R, CD-RW, WMA CD, MP3 cd, JPEG photo CD
2. All games supported at 16:9, 720p and 1080i, anti-aliasing
3. Customizable face plates to change appearance
4. 3 USB 2.0 ports
5. Support for 4 wireless controllers
6. Detachable 20GB drive
7. Wi-Fi ready

Custom IBM PowerPC-based CPU
- 3 symmetrical cores at 3.2 GHz each <---what I was just talking about.
- 2 hardware threads per core
- 1 VMX-128 vector unit per core
- 1 MB L2 cache

CPU Game Math Performance
- 9 billion dots per second

Custom ATI Graphics Processor
- 500 MNz
- 10 MB embedded DRAM
- 48-way parallel floating-point shader pipelines
- unified shader architecture

Memory
-512 MB GDDR3 RAM
- 700 MNz DDR

Memory Bandwidth
- 22.4 GB/s memory interface bus bandwidth
- 256 GB/s memory bandwidth to EDRAM
- 21.6 GB/s frontside bus

Audio
- Mulitchannel surround sond output
- Supports 48khz 16-bit audio
- 320 independent decompression channels
- 32 bit processing
- 256+ audio channels

To sum up the important stuff regarding XBL:

There will be two versions of Xbox Live. Silver is free (everyone gets it), and Gold is a paid subscription, like the current XBL. It looks like Xbox Live will be free on the weekends for everyone; Gold members will get it all the time, obviously. Current Xbox Live accounts will carry over to the 360 and become Gold Xbox Live accounts. Both Gold and Silver members will be able to download demos, trailers, and other content through XBL.

This info seems pretty legit, and some insiders have confirmed that this is indeed a real leak. At this rate, you have to wonder if Microsoft will have anything left to reveal at the MTV unveiling on May 12.

THIS IS A RUMOR BUT THIS JUST CAME OUT THE OTHER DAY, IF THIS IS TRUE THEN YOU CAN OFFICIALLY SIT THE fu*k DOWN. IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE SOMETHING SUPERIOR TO THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IT IS CUZ I GOTS TO HAVE THAT sh*t. IF YOU DONT AND IN THE FUTURE YOU PUT TOGETHER A PC GAMING SYSTEM SUPERIOR TO THIS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST YOU. THANK YOU. LOL.
 11 years ago '05        #30
k-bizzle1782 
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 0 0
when does the ps3 come out?
 05-10-2005, 09:47 AM         #31
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 k-bizzle1782 said:
when does the ps3 come out?
I heard the 1st quarter of next year or around march maybe early summer.
 05-10-2005, 10:28 AM         #32
Krome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
guarantee those aint IN GAME shots...u couldnt play from those angles
true... an they ain't all that special lookin anyways
 11 years ago '04        #33
siqone 
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t is crazy...gotta cop the ps3
 05-10-2005, 10:52 AM         #34
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 Days to Vegas is for PC, Xbox360 and PS3.......those are PC screenshots from what i know n heard
 11 years ago '04        #35
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,470 | Props total: 24 24
to the man that is ssaying the processor in the xbox will be 9.6gHz ... I'm a die hard Xbox fan ... Never got into sony at all.

The 9.6gHz you are talking of is in all reality only a 3.2gHz processor from the fact that each core can only handle 3-5 threads of information. Now that's alot of information, but it realy doesn't mean it has a 9.6gHz processing core in it.

I don't think PS3 has their Ish toogether in the way of getting their product out before next summer. They have cancelled the original unveiling (maybe to see what MS really has to offer). I think it because they are having a difficult time trying to develop their 'Cell Processor'. I don't think those screens are from PS3 for the simple fact that they don't even have a playable version of their system. I think they are Xbox 360 or PC screens. I think they showed up on the PS3 page because it is coming out for all 3 systems. My guess is Xbox 360 and PC just because they both are using Direct X 9 and 10 to develop games. But who the hell knows ... Xbox 360 will be in my house without a doubt, even if the PS3 is better because I believe Xbox is making games that are more suitable for me. End of story.
 11 years ago '04        #36
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,641 | Props total: 786 786
I'm definitely getting a PS3 over X-Box 2. Never really was feeling too many of the exclusives that X-Box had other than Ninja Gaiden and Top Spin, I ain't to that first person Halo bullsh*t at all. I always felt that Sony had the much better overall selection of games that got my interest so that's who I'm rolling with, I might possibly still get the new X-Box too though, who knows as of yet.
 05-10-2005, 11:44 AM         #37
bUsSa BrOwN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those screen shots look ill... and to think this would be a 1st gen game... *puts ps3 on my wish list*
 11 years ago '05        #38
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 0 0
Dat Iz Xbox
 05-10-2005, 12:44 PM         #39
whackawookie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go to ign and go to the xbox360 section. u want amazing, watch the dark sector trailer and demonik. its said all the shots are in game and not movies. incredible.
 11 years ago '04        #40
kc10785 
space
space
$4,203 | Props total: 50 50
 chuckster409 said:
Them Xbox2 screen shots, not PS3.
Actually those are PS3 screenshots they been out for a while though check the site out though yall gonna see how much power the ps3 got yall fools be quick to down play Playstation just to sice xbox

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
240 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
240 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago