online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Cardi B Torches Tomi Lahren With Savage Clapback: 'I Will Dog Walk You'

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

5 years ago '12        #1
12084 page views
0 comments

Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x62
Props total: 98734 98 K  Slaps total: 6183 6 K
Cardi B Torches Tomi Lahren With Savage Clapback: 'I Will Dog Walk You'

In a response to the conservative’s tweet bashing the rapper, a.k.a. Belcalis Almanzar, for her recent commentary rebuking President Donald Trump and his supporters for the partial federal government shutdown, she warned Lahren to back off.

“Leave me alone I will dog walk you,” Almanzar wrote.

Lahren had previously tweeted at Almanzar, mocking her as “the latest genius political mind to endorse the Democrats.”

The sparring match comes after the artist’s Saturday Instagram post in which she suggested the president’s backers should have to work without pay during the shutdown as all non-furloughed federal employees are currently doing.

An added caption reads, “mAkE aMeRicA GrEaT AgAIn ! Headass”

IG

Last Thursday, Almanzar grabbed national attention when she Instagrammed a video of herself unleashing a tirade against the shutdown sprinkled with expletives.

“Now, I know a lot of y’all don’t care because y’all don’t work for the government or y’all probably don’t even have a job, but this sh*t is really fu*king serious bro, this sh*t is crazy,” she said in the clip. “Our country is in a hellhole right now.”

The shutdown, triggered in part by the president’s demands for more than $5 billion to build a border wall, is quickly approaching its second month and is the longest in U.S. history.

https://www.yahoo.com/new .. 120222400.html
+56   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-275
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
99 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside What happened to 1994 atl cold case murdered pulled over in traffic
9 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+824
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish