My New Jewelery Business... Let's Build

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 months ago '17        #1
5452 page views
123 comments

Cartel Weekly 4 heat pts
space
space
$636 | Props total: 1288 1288
My New Jewelery Business... Let's Build

What's up BX, wanted to spread some wealth and knowledge and see you would like to build or get some jewelry for the low.

I recently started my own jewelry company. "IB Diamonds & Gold's" Based out of VA 757. My main focus is custom jewelry of any kind and grillz but with the lowest price. My motto is I don't have to mark up the jewelry 300-400% mark up to make money, more people by at low price would still even out. My experience in jewelry comes from my uncle who had his own jewelry business. He taught me a lot which in turned make me continue my education in the jewelry business.

Late last month I established an wholesale account with Johnny dang Co. First I was just going to out source our grill work through them but instead I was given the opportunity to have a wholesale and reseller account with them, because as we will out source major of our work through different companies ( casting and diamonds setters) Johnny and his huge staff is cheaper in every aspect. I'm turns make our quality top notch and the cheapest as I will beat any custom jewelry work as far as price.

To get our name out there we are giving out deals on grillz and custom pendants. First any grill off Johnny Dang website depending on the price I can get you $50 to $100+ off on any grillz. Look for the numbers after JDG 1-40, anything else on the grillz just ask. Now the custom pendants is where I'm focusing on the most. When you look at the crazy pendants I can tell you with all honesty none of those pieces you see are expensive to make all under 20k depending on the K. But the jeweler gonna mark it up 300% to make their money. Not me not with y'all. My whole goal initially to provide my music scene with different outlets so we can look like a ATL scene as far as music goes, and you need the jewels to be taken seriously.

If anybody want to work or learn more feel free to ask. I'm going to continue to update this thread with pictures of our work and hopefully build with everybody. I want to see everybody shine!
+60   

123 comments for "My New Jewelery Business... Let's Build"

5 months ago '17        #2
Rule 336 118 heat pts118
space
space
$13,310 | Props total: 50974 50974
 Cartel Weekly said
What's up BX, wanted to spread some wealth and knowledge and see you would like to build or get some jewelry for the low.

I recently started my own jewelry company. "IB Diamonds & Gold's" Based out of VA 757. My main focus is custom jewelry of any kind and grillz but with the lowest price. My motto is I don't have to mark up the jewelry 300-400% mark up to make money, more people by at low price would still even out. My experience in jewelry comes from my uncle who had his own jewelry business. He taught me a lot which in turned make me continue my education in the jewelry business.

Late last month I established an wholesale account with Johnny dang Co. First I was just going to out source our grill work through them but instead I was given the opportunity to have a wholesale and reseller account with them, because as we will out source major of our work through different companies ( casting and diamonds setters) Johnny and his huge staff is cheaper in every aspect. I'm turns make our quality top notch and the cheapest as I will beat any custom jewelry work as far as price.

To get our name out there we are giving out deals on grillz and custom pendants. First any grill off Johnny Dang website depending on the price I can get you $50 to $100+ off on any grillz. Look for the numbers after JDG 1-40, anything else on the grillz just ask. Now the custom pendants is where I'm focusing on the most. When you look at the crazy pendants I can tell you with all honesty none of those pieces you see are expensive to make all under 20k depending on the K. But the jeweler gonna mark it up 300% to make their money. Not me not with y'all. My whole goal initially to provide my music scene with different outlets so we can look like a ATL scene as far as music goes, and you need the jewels to be taken seriously.

If anybody want to work or learn more feel free to ask. I'm going to continue to update this thread with pictures of our work and hopefully build with everybody. I want to see everybody shine!
Y'all got a website?
+7   

5 months ago '17        #3
Cartel Weekly 4 heat pts OP
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Y'all got a website?
Website up this week bro
+9   

5 months ago '16        #4
FlyinIron 
space
space
$6,882 | Props total: 19597 19597
Wtf pics at
+9   

5 months ago '17        #5
space
space
 FlyinIron said
Wtf pics at
Coming in brother real soon I'll keep you posted
+2   

5 months ago '06        #6
kingkoopa50 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,103 | Props total: 143 143
I'm all for supporting our own. But, my n*gga, yean give us a pic or nothing. Like, I can give you a little website in like 24 hours. We wanna fu*k witcha but you gotta give us something to work with.
+25   

5 months ago '13        #7
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$33,930 | Props total: 51120 51120
I need more details if I’m spending
+1   

5 months ago '05        #8
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$10,185 | Props total: 3608 3608
I need a bust down rolie. 2k limit
+2   

5 months ago '17        #9
Drknockbootz 4 heat pts
space
space
$541 | Props total: 1072 1072
 Cartel Weekly said
Coming in brother real soon I'll keep you posted
@ me when you get the site or some pics posted
+3   

5 months ago '05        #10
MP 62 heat pts62
space
space
$27,077 | Props total: 10928 10928
 nahsuhmeanz said
I need a bust down rolie. 2k limit
You not getting a 2 tone datejust with no ice for 2 bands
+15   

5 months ago '15        #11
Ruger707 29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,033 | Props total: 3858 3858
 Cartel Weekly said

In the market for a diamond pendant let me know wassup with the website
+1   

5 months ago '16        #12
Unbiased 1 heat pts
space
space
$177 | Props total: 418 418
lemme peep when you have everything up !
+1   

5 months ago '14        #13
King Maximus 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,505 | Props total: 4444 4444
Will check back in this week for some updates

Best of luck btw
+1   

5 months ago '16        #14
NEVER99 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 2393 2393
@ me when u can send pics / pricing list
+1   

5 months ago '17        #15
space
space
Thank you everybody for being so supportive and positive vibes. I appreciate it deeply.
+1   

5 months ago '10        #16
JudasHatesJesus 151 heat pts151
space
space
$7,666 | Props total: 7569 7569
Looking for a grillz
+2   

5 months ago '17        #17
space
space
 kingkoopa50 said
I'm all for supporting our own. But, my n*gga, yean give us a pic or nothing. Like, I can give you a little website in like 24 hours. We wanna fu*k witcha but you gotta give us something to work with.
I got you my n*gga, I was premature with the announcement but we are definitely going to build I'm about to dm you
+1   

5 months ago '18        #18
LILHAITIBABYYY 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$692 | Props total: 2913 2913
Aye bruh I’m in the 757 now dm me the store I’m tryna support y’all do the costume jewels to lmk.

5 months ago '05        #19
CartelFamill 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$6,237 | Props total: 3868 3868
Tag me when u got em
+2   

5 months ago '06        #20
Mr. Future 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,269 | Props total: 4427 4427
Im interested in how to start and run a jewlery company too, I see alot of people getting in on the custom pendant wave on ig and i want in lol
+1   

5 months ago '04        #21
mistatnn 
space
space
$6,815 | Props total: 6106 6106
Where the pics at homie? Throw something out there for us
+3   

5 months ago '05        #22
CartelFamill 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$6,237 | Props total: 3868 3868
????????????
+1   

5 months ago '13        #23
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$33,930 | Props total: 51120 51120
What’s the update????
+1   

4 months ago '08        #24
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,102 | Props total: 816 816
My n*gga went bankrupt before the launch
+18   

4 months ago '04        #25
doloe 15 heat pts15
space
space
$785 | Props total: 1238 1238
What if boxden started a black wallstreet type of economy between each other...

Nah, fu*k that

[pic - click to view]

+7   

Home      

most viewed right now
+40online now  29
Image(s) inside Drake - The Best In The World Pack (2 New Songs)
331 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  27
Video inside Heavy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  14
Jun 14 - Bootleg liquor eyed as cause of Dominican Republic tourist deaths