Jan 12 - Alex Jones Must Turn Over Materials Related To His Sandy Hook Claims

most viewed right now
+71  63
27 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '06        #1
3898 page views
152 comments

SM 40551 heat pts40551
space
space
$140,043 | Props total: 117445 117445
Jan 12 - Alex Jones Must Turn Over Materials Related To His Sandy Hook Claims

Internet personality and radio host Alex Jones has to hand over emails and other materials that will shed light on his past claims that the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting was the work of so-called crisis actors.

Connecticut State Superior Court Judge Barbara Bellis made the ruling as she presides over a defamation case filed by the families of seven of the 26 children and adult staff k*lled in the shooting. Jones, a huge conspiracy theorist, has claimed that the incident was staged and used role players.

The judge ordered Jones to hand over “letters, memos, emails, text messages, instant messenger logs or other electronic communications” on the shooting. Additionally, Jones must produce “all business and marketing plans, marketing data, web analytics, sales analytics and/or web traffic” on his website Infowars.
Jones has seen his influence wane in the last year, as he has been banned from several social media sites, notably Twitter, and has had his PayPal account and other services stripped.

Jones and Infowars was sued last year, accused of a “monstrous, unspeakable lie: that the Sandy Hook shooting was staged and that the families who lost loved ones that day are actors who faked their relatives’ deaths.”

The Jones defense has tried to dismiss the lawsuit, contending Jones and InfoWars “are not responsible for this tragedy” and that he has a Constitutional right to free speech.

A hearing on whether Jones will be deposed in the case is expected to be heard next week.

visit this link https://deadline.com/2019 .. ms-1202534300/
+22   

152 comments for "Jan 12 - Alex Jones Must Turn Over Materials Related To His Sandy Hook Claims"

3 months ago '17        #2
KingLogic 3 heat pts
space
space
$632 | Props total: 3379 3379
Many people followed what Jones put out. I actually work with a couple of them. If he made that all up for ratings or views, he deserves to be sued for everything he has. It'll be interesting to see what he turns over. He'll be found to either be a liar or more than a tin foil hat conspiracy nut. This is a moment of truth for dude...
+66   

3 months ago '16        #3
chumbimba 
space
space
space
$448 | Props total: 448 448
Lol. Anyone who thinks Sandy Hook wasn’t a hoax is retarded

3 months ago '10        #4
M2CEO 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$5,334 | Props total: 4538 4538
 chumbimba said
Lol. Anyone who thinks Sandy Hook wasn’t a hoax is retarded
and the boston marathon
+18   

3 months ago '06        #5
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,975 | Props total: 1629 1629
 KingLogic said
Many people followed what Jones put out. I actually work with a couple of them. If he made that all up for ratings or views, he deserves to be sued for everything he has. It'll be interesting to see what he turns over. He'll be found to either be a liar or more than a tin foil hat conspiracy nut. This is a moment of truth for dude...
use logic.

they want him to turn over EVERYTHING so that he can't use it against the people he claims is perpetrating a false flag

Last edited by LGK; 01-16-2019 at 12:51 AM..
+21   

3 months ago '04        #6
cledee23 
space
space
$1,040 | Props total: 424 424
Its all fake until one day it affects you.
+41   

3 months ago '07        #7
Cambury 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$39,447 | Props total: 13732 13732
The official story with Sandy Hook is bullsh*t.

The world is alot weirder than you think.
+26   

3 months ago '04        #8
skillahmang 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 21995 21995
 cledee23 said
Its all fake until one day it affects you.
/thread

World full of smart stupid dumb muthafu*kas.

And yes I know our govt has done and will do worse.

But the sandy hook one, pure balogni
+10   

3 months ago '11        #9
gmacn 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 11916 11916
Correct me if I'm wrong... right or wrong, true or false... isn't it freedom of speech. This will not end well for Jones. I see this being the blueprint on "this is what happens when you fu*k with the govt" for future whistle blowers.

3 months ago '17        #10
KingLogic 3 heat pts
space
space
 LGK said
use logic.

they want him to turn over EVERYTHING so that he can't use it against the people he claims is perpetrating a false flag
My statement was level and does not take sides. I have no reason to trust Alex Jones, the governmemt, or the families suing for defamation.

Couldn't he just release everything he has publicly befors he turns it over so it can't be censored? There is no law preventing that from happening.
+4   

3 months ago '17        #11
KingLogic 3 heat pts
space
space
 gmacn said
Correct me if I'm wrong... right or wrong, true or false... isn't it freedom of speech. This will not end well for Jones. I see this being the blueprint on "this is what happens when you fu*k with the govt" for future whistle blowers.
He is being sued by the families who he has repeatedly said are lying, not the government. Freedom of speech is a fundamental right. Libel, slander, and defamation of character are criminal/civil offenses. This is why Alex Jones is in court.

Not saying that the government doesn't have a hand in this. This is just the official reason.
+28   

3 months ago '11        #12
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$5,105 | Props total: 8804 8804
 gmacn said
Meant to slap, he is not a whistle blower

He made up a false conspiracy theory that negatively affected real people who lost real children
+21   

3 months ago '17        #13
GodBody 257 heat pts257
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 23150 23150
There are never conspiracy theories attached to Shootings that happen in Any hood areas but the moment it happens outside of those areas everyone has a tinfoil hat on. The narrative here is that minorities are just naturally more violent and uncivilized than areas like Sandy Hook and every other area that mass shootings happen at.
+33   

3 months ago '17        #14
Ifeellikekobe 110 heat pts110
space
space
$7,819 | Props total: 34183 34183
 BaseWhitaker said

He made up a false conspiracy theory that negatively affected real people who lost real children
These clowns keep missing the point. Alex Jones is making all this crap up.
+13   

3 months ago '17        #15
dubsax 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 27737 27737
 gmacn said
Wrong.

You are not free to harrass.
Freedom of speech only refers to the government and its people.
Slander and liable are not protected speech.

This is a civil lawsuit by the parents.
That harrassment and the willfull lies put forth by Jones has made a bad situation worse for people. They are getting followed and death threats.

If there werent real people being effected by this, real as in non government, thn he can say whatever bs he wants about the government. So long as it doesnt turn towards violence.

But you are not free to say what you want about anyone without consequence.
+20   

3 months ago '06        #16
loudobbs 
space
space
$560 | Props total: 126 126
 BaseWhitaker said

Not to sound cold but who gives a fu*k?
It's the problem with society today, "muh feelings"
Freedom of speech don't mean sh*t anymore
I followed jones for a number of years, even got paid by him a couple times for some things but stopped fu*king with him a year or so before sandy hook popped off. He is a narcissistic greedy businessman, nothing more. I don't nor ever really subscribed to a lot of the sh*t he use to say but loved the fact he would just say whatever he wanted.
He never really touched the sandy hook conspiracy angle fully until he was pressured by parts of his wacko online audience, this was at a time where he was trying to have a foot in the online conspiracy world still and have another foot in the legit news biz. He should have made a choice where he wanted to go in terms of business long ago. He just couldn't help himself reaching for them dollars.
Anyway, yes eventually he did say they were crisis actors and said it was staged, he didn't change his tune until lawyers started sniffing around.
Almost everyone who has been close to him in his life outside of his parents have left him, greed consumed him. Not very christian like.
Anyway, it's a stupid case and i imagine Jones is going to argue free speech. Will be interesting to see the outcome, could put the entire news business on notice tbh. MSM defames people on the daylee !

3 months ago '15        #17
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 71 heat pts71
space
space
$18,210 | Props total: 27327 27327
what a dumbass.
+2   

3 months ago '17        #18
BlackGod 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 11906 11906
I used to be a big fan of dude when I was real into conspiracies in high school and such, but then they became too intertwined with politics and it got weird.

It might not make sense, but all that was kinda fun back in the day (for lack of a better word) when it was weather manipulation and flouride and such, and it was almost a novelty, but all that sh*t he/them doing nowadays is actually malicious and super weird.

Jumped the shark damn near a decade ago and been wylin ever since, nowadays I just avoid all those people outright because they been off the deep end.

He already said in his divorce proceedings, he plays a character and stretches the truth to astronomical dimensions.
+9   

3 months ago '04        #19
cuzjuan 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 3506 3506
 gmacn said
not freedom of speech if what you speaking on defames the character of who you talk about or speak falsities as facts which in turn may dwindle the credibility of one, thus may affect huge potential income and opportunities.

ie. if u own ur own business client close accts, ur an employee for a conservative firm negative light on u bad for their business and so they cut ties, u cant get to rent any where, u get turned down for loans or gated communities vote you out your condo... lastly to been seen publicly as a liar or a fraud.

I dont care who u are, these claims can and will affect your life and rep, so if jones just playing out here this might be the end seems they want him gone

Last edited by cuzjuan; 01-13-2019 at 12:50 AM.. Reason: spelling
+3   

3 months ago '12        #20
OldBusiness 178 heat pts178
space
space
$29,075 | Props total: 49690 49690
 Ifeellikekobe said
These clowns keep missing the point. Alex Jones is making all this crap up.
And has admitted multiple times he lied.about it, admitted the info he got regarding pizzagate was fake and fired the 2 reporters who gave him the info, and his lawyer even said hes just an entertainment personality-nothing more lol.

But they think hes gospel
+14   

3 months ago '12        #21
OldBusiness 178 heat pts178
space
space
$29,075 | Props total: 49690 49690
 BlackGod said
I used to be a big fan of dude when I was real into conspiracies in high school and such, but then they became too intertwined with politics and it got weird.

It might not make sense, but all that was kinda fun back in the day (for lack of a better word) when it was weather manipulation and flouride and such, and it was almost a novelty, but all that sh*t he/them doing nowadays is actually malicious and super weird.

Jumped the shark damn near a decade ago and been wylin ever since, nowadays I just avoid all those people outright because they been off the deep end.

He already said in his divorce proceedings, he plays a character and stretches the truth to astronomical dimensions.
Yeah I thought his sh*t on the bohemian grove was actually dope and really interesting

But hes on some other sh*t.

Dude sells an oil called "child ease" he says you're supposed to rub on kids.

That sh*t ain't right
+6   

3 months ago '06        #22
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,975 | Props total: 1629 1629
 KingLogic said
My statement was level and does not take sides. I have no reason to trust Alex Jones, the governmemt, or the families suing for defamation.

Couldn't he just release everything he has publicly befors he turns it over so it can't be censored? There is no law preventing that from happening.
making light of anything saying the incident was a hoax would only hurt him more in court. also, i dont think he'd want his website traffic info out in the public

3 months ago '15        #23
satsuma 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,177 | Props total: 2823 2823
 M2CEO said
and the boston marathon
bruh it was family guy before it happened wake up you dumb f*ck.

3 months ago '13        #24
dtdroid 166 heat pts166
space
space
$26,879 | Props total: 39054 39054
 GodBody said
There are never conspiracy theories attached to Shootings that happen in Any hood areas but the moment it happens outside of those areas everyone has a tinfoil hat on. The narrative here is that minorities are just naturally more violent and uncivilized than areas like Sandy Hook and every other area that mass shootings happen at.
"How can I somehow attach this topic to race in a way that paints me as a victim?"

As pathetic as pathetic gets

3 months ago '13        #25
dtdroid 166 heat pts166
space
space
$26,879 | Props total: 39054 39054
 dubsax said
Slander and liable are not protected speech.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  23
Are you genius enough to solve Einsteins riddle without cheating?
42 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  19
NBA People Are Telling Ty Lue & Monty William's To Stay Away From Lakers Coach..
86 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  16
Apr 16 - positive drug tests hit a 14 year high
92 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  15
Image(s) inside T.I. Says He Gonna End Kodak Black’s Career Like He Did To Lil Flip
235 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy